Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People who jog and walk in the street at night wearing all black from head to toe. Why?

Is it a death wish or the need for $?

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 9:52 PM

OP: with love- you need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 9:09 PM

I make it a point to wear one prominent item of light clothing when out on foot at night.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 9:12 PM

" For the love of god would someone please shit in my mouth! "

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 9:12 PM

Idk but it's ridiculous around my neighborhood, with country roads and blind spots. I was thrilled when NYS made commercials addressing it, showing how difficult it is to see someone in dark clothing.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 9:14 PM

They are being fashionable. Black is slimming.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 9:34 PM

Being black or wearing black at night can get you arrested or even murdered in this country for absolutely no reason.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!