Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someone Was Murdered On My Street

I heard sirens earlier but I couldn't see anything and assumed it was nothing, I checked the news about 10 minutes ago and a man was murdered on the public square at the end of my street, literally a 30 second walk from my building. I had been standing in the same spot as him less than an hour before he was killed, life is strange.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2021 6:37 AM

only by the grace of God

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 8:30 PM

You ain’t seen nothing, OP. Nothing!

Capisce?

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 8:35 PM

Where are you, silly? We need to judge you by your location.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 8:36 PM

8 part thread please!

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 8:39 PM

Happens twice a day here.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 8:43 PM

I'm not going to state exactly where I am. The area I live in isn't perfect but it's the first murder to happen near me, there have been other crimes committed around my city over the last few weeks, the mix of summer, drinking and restrictions easing has brought out the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 8:45 PM

We don't need your actual address pinpointed on Google Maps, you shrieking ninny. Just a city name. Mortville? Shitholio? Fartsburgh?

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 8:47 PM

OP, do you live in PA on a snowy street? Is your name Jimmmmaay?

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 8:49 PM

OP. I got an Emergency alert earlier about two people killed in Germantown, PA. Near me. Freaky

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 8:50 PM

It's not an American city, I'll say that.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 8:51 PM

And just like that, I fell in love with R7.

It was that sudden.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 8:51 PM

We knew that, r10.

Hell, we’re used to it here.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote]murdered on the public square at the end of my street..

R7 I think he's writing from Squaresville.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] murdered on the public square

Where the stockades are?

Gee, you’d think they’d be a deterrent.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 8:54 PM

OP, you're alive because you were smart enough to have the correct amount of cash to pay your dealer. The murdered one showed up and tried to sidestep his lack of funds with a lame excuse, and not for the first time. Goodbye, cruel world, and hello, Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 9:18 PM

Three weeks ago a girl was thrown out of a window of a top flat ( UK here ) just around the corner from my house. Dead on impact. Junkie boyfriend did it. She landed outside the front door of my friends’ house. They had just sold it and moved out ( due to Brexit, one of them is French and despite being here 40 years has grown fed up with the absurd and aggressive demands for all manner of paperwork ). New owner heard the impact, opened the door to find the girl.

Wealthy woman owns the whole building but has let it pretty well become a five storey drug den through the lockdowns. Seems a lot went on unnoticed behind closed doors during lockdown and now, well, R6 is right.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 9:33 PM

Op obviously lives somewhere fancy

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 12:28 AM

Literally!

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 12:29 AM

OP = Starr Jones

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 12:44 AM

R16 that’s awful. All kidding aside, I don’t know how I could ever unsee that.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 4:31 PM

Was it messy?

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 8:23 PM

Any news op?

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2021 6:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!