Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A doctor falsely told lawmakers vaccines magnetize people: ‘They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks.’

herri Tenpenny, a Cleveland-based doctor invited as an expert witness Tuesday to a hearing in the Ohio House, had a grave warning for legislators about coronavirus vaccines.

The anti-vaccination advocate known for spreading unfounded claims falsely told legislators that the drugs could leave people “magnetized.”

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the Internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized,” Tenpenny said. “They can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. They can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick, because now we think that there’s a metal piece to that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2021 7:21 PM

The keys! The keys!

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 5:23 PM

Republicans = when party allegiance trumps - literally - science and core religious doctrine.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 5:23 PM

The vaccine companies need to sue this crazy bitch and other nut jobs making crazy claims like this into oblivion.

It's amazing the crazy, conspiracy theories out there, about the vaccine and other things as well, that some people just eat up.

I'm not sure if it's due to untreated mental illness, lack of education or both.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 5:27 PM

A proud graduate of Trump University Medical School.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 6:02 PM

She will be the keynut speaker at the Republican convention.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Anyone named Sherri Tenpenny can't be all bad.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 7:48 PM

Then why do I keep losing my keys? I got two shots, they should be sticking to me!

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 7:57 PM

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Anti vaxxers are dumb as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 8:20 PM

Are they just giving MDs away?

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 8:24 PM

Maybe that's what happened to me. Or maybe it's just my gravitational pull again.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 8:25 PM

What a CUNT

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 8:27 PM

R6 she's worth ten of Pence.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 9:54 PM

Sherri Tenpenny. It sounds like a Dick Tracy character.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote]“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the Internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized

No, crazy lady, I haven't but I'd like to! Where the fuck are they?

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 10:16 PM

They could use it for marketing: "Our Covid vaccination will give you a magnetic personality!"

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 10:18 PM

Sherri Tenpenny, proud graduate of Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 10:22 PM

The IT guy in our office said this very thing about the magnet to me just the other day...which I thought was odd until ANOTHER guy in my office said that the vaccine gives you the Mark of the Beast, so maybe Magnet Guy wasn't so crazy after all in comparison to the other anti-vaccer loons

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 10:38 PM

She's a fucking osteopath.

Small surprise.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 10:46 PM

To be this stupid and this shameless is a potent combo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 10:47 PM

Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. Graduate of A.T. Still University, the first osteopathic medical school in the world, a private medical school based in Kirksville, Missouri, with a second campus in Arizona. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 10:53 PM

I just asked google if people are getting dumber and the answer was yes and it is happening all over the world. Researchers are trying to figure out why. When she was testifying did anyone think to ask her to show them an example. On her own body.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 10:55 PM

Tenpenny, an osteopathic doctor and the author of “Saying No to Vaccines,” told The Post that she stands by her testimony, which included other false claims, including that more than 5,000 people had died in the United States as a result of the vaccines. (In fact, The Post’s Fact Checker recently reported, no deaths in the United States have been proved to be a result of the coronavirus vaccines.)

“I do believe greatly that people should have a choice on what gets injected to their bodies because once you have injected it you can’t uninject it,” Tenpenny told The Post.

At the Tuesday meeting, Tenpenny also claimed the vaccines somehow connected to 5G, a next-generation technology that has been at the center of many coronavirus conspiracy theories.

“There’s been people who have long suspected that there’s been some sort of an interface, ‘yet to be defined’ interface, between what’s being injected in these shots and all of the 5G towers,” she said — a claim roundly rejected by experts.

UNFUCKING REAL

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 10:58 PM

Can I de-magnetize myself if I rub myself down with essential oils?

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 10:59 PM

To be honest, I was hoping the vaccine would give me better 5G

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 11:00 PM

R21, the average IQ has gotten higher over time, actually

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote]I just asked google if people are getting dumber and the answer was yes and it is happening all over the world. Researchers are trying to figure out why.

Watch "Idiocracy."

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2021 11:03 PM

[quote]“I do believe greatly that people should have a choice on what gets injected to their bodies because once you have injected it you can’t uninject it,” Tenpenny told The Post.

That's probably what her m other told her about sex, too.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2021 11:04 PM

No it hasn't R21 it has been going down for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2021 11:04 PM

I would hope that bitch loses her license to practice..whatever that license says.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2021 11:05 PM

Most doctors are stupid and/or incompetent with no training or ability in critical thinking. I've talked to doctors who don't know what a placebo is. I've told doctors their information and prescription is out of date or not at all evidence-based. They don't even bother to push back.

Do your own research. Do not overscreen--one thing dosctors are trained in is to intervene with unnecessary invasive procedures. That's where the money is.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2021 11:05 PM

Yeah right, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote]Most doctors are stupid and/or incompetent with no training or ability in critical thinking. I've talked to doctors who don't know what a placebo is. I've told doctors their information and prescription is out of date or not at all evidence-based.They don't even bother to push back.

What idiot doctors do you go to? Every doctor knows what a placebo is. Doctors may not push back people they deal with quacks all the time who think they're smarter than their docs because they looked something up on the internet. The doctors aren't going to waste their time debating idiots.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 11:09 PM

R30 = still angry he couldn't get into any medical school

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 11:10 PM

Why, as I read this, I put a quarter and pressed it to my forehead, and it stayed there!

I must have been MAGNETIZED!

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 11:10 PM

She's morbidly obese. Some doctor

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 11:13 PM

Here Ya go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 11:13 PM

I've always done the stick-the-spoon-on-my-nose trick. Does that mean COVID won't get me?

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 11:16 PM

R30 is a patient of "Doctor" Tenpenny, yes?

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 11:19 PM

Magnetic MAGATS.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 11:19 PM

Get the fuck out of here. These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2021 12:05 AM

I have a rare earth magnet holding a bottle opener to the fridge. I checked and you know what it doesn't stick to? My keys. The key rings, yes, but not the keys. It also won't stick to my flatware (Wallace Napoleon.)

If you are going to lie to congress, even just a state congress, at least make up a plausible lie.

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2021 12:59 AM

David Pakman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2021 1:02 AM

Fucking embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2021 11:55 AM

You guys missed all the videos of people being able to stick keys on themselves after getting the vaccine? Time magazine even covered it and went to experts over it. I’m surprised you guys missed it. It was everywhere last month.

by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2021 12:26 PM

The Covid vaccine magnet challenge started on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2021 12:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2021 12:34 PM

The comments at r46 are astonishing.

It's breathtaking how many absolute fucking idiots coexist with us in this world

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2021 12:38 PM

All this shit sticks to these people because they are sticky. Take a fucking shower

by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2021 1:12 PM

Older people don’t know how to use the internet. They truly believe everything they see on the internet is factual. This lady saw this on tik tok and here we are.

by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2021 1:50 PM

The newest Fauci Cover-up is Magnet People! They're being silenced on social media and by main steam media, folks. There are even reports of them being held in detention camps! JADE HELM! SECOND AMENDMENT! MK ULTRA!

by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2021 1:52 PM

[quote] I just asked google if people are getting dumber and the answer was yes and it is happening all over the world. Researchers are trying to figure out why.

Humans as a race are getting dumber because one doesn't need to be smart to stay alive. In the past, if you were too stupid to keep yourself alive, then you died and your stupidity was not passed down. Now, we provide assistance without the requirement for automatic sterilization. So the stupid breed in greater numbers, the more well-off have fewer kids because they are smart enough to understand the cost of having kids, thus diluting the gene pool more and more with each passing generation.

by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2021 2:00 PM

R51 studies are more leaning into the theory it has to with technology. The brain is not getting exercised as much and a lot of tech is like brain junk food. Intelligence, as far as what's known, is not about breeding (which is a dangerous assumption anyway) -- that's why genuises pop up at random, despite their parents intelligence.

Of course, those well off are "smarter" on paper because they have access to better resources. Turns out having stable home lives, good nutrition, better education, healthcare, etc., is more likely to put you ahead of those that don't. You can't attribute intelligence to genetics, when environmental factors can make or break you.

by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2021 2:17 PM

Some of the comments on DL really reflect what that Alantic article observed with some on the left; where there's this elitist attitude stinking things up. I've seen everything here -- talking about sterilization of those "unfit" (pray tell, whom will decide that?), eugenics, locking people in mental institutions for life, mocking the poor, etc.

The right stinks like complete shit, but the disdain for the disenfranchised amoungst some on the left is putting us not too far behind if they keep that attitude up. Nevermind this ignorant quack is likely a product of this supposed "better breeding" standard, considering she went to and passed medical school. Nevermind that the average income of Trump voters was higher... this garage is all the fault of poor people and their breeding habits 🙄

Keep blaming the abused masses even though there's an obvious problem with people in science, healthcare, and prestigious positions, that have political agendas. Wtf did we expect would happen? And why are we not putting 99.9% of the blame on those running this circus? "Trust the science/ trust the doctors" we're saying, but even some of them are bad actors, and it needs to be dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 53June 10, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote] It also won't stick to my flatware (Wallace Napoleon.)

Never change, DL.

by Anonymousreply 54June 10, 2021 2:41 PM

I hope a new mega strain emerges and kills off all of these dangerous anti-vaccine fools.

by Anonymousreply 55June 10, 2021 2:42 PM

My dad's heart surgeon was killing people right and left so while I wouldn't say most doctors are incompetent, too many are. His name is Dr. Terry McEnany and he was chief of Cardiovascular Surgery at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco. Kaiser, like most hospitals, covered it up and he fled to Wisconsin where he killed a few more people. He's a ski instructor now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2021 2:47 PM

[quote]He's a ski instructor now.

Uh-oh.

by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2021 2:54 PM

Seriously. Just when you think the level of stupidity can't possibly get any lower - it does.

I despair.

by Anonymousreply 58June 10, 2021 3:04 PM

R32. Doctors look up things on the internet all the time. Why shouldn't a doctor "push back" if a patient is misinformed? Doctors are always telling patients to educate themselves but you're saying they shouldn't bother supporting their treatments? It's too much trouble? What kind of unethical shitty lazy doctors do you see?

by Anonymousreply 59June 10, 2021 3:27 PM

"Seriously. Just when you think the level of stupidity can't possibly get any lower - it does."

Then why despair, r58?

by Anonymousreply 60June 10, 2021 3:39 PM

You mean Wallace Napoleon with the bee on the handles. I like that a lot. I approve.

by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2021 3:49 PM

The idiocy.

I hope this 'doctor' has subsequently been struck off and forbidden from ever being a practising physician of any kind in future, and has been jailed for lying in a court hearing.

This is the only way this absolute lunacy is ever going to stop - there MUST be consequences for the rampant spread of ignorant and misinformation. It cannot simply be laughed off or the US is going to seriously go down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2021 3:58 PM

I do believe that people are generally getting stupider - the scum of humanity breed indiscriminately and copiously and tend to stay in the immediate areas they are born in so there is an overall polluting of the gene pool, basically idiots breeding with idiots who are probably not too far removed genetically resulting in even bigger idiots.

I know I sound like a eugenicist but seriously Thanos had the right idea - he should have dialled it up to about 95% of humanity though not just 50-50.

by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2021 4:14 PM

Is she modelling the new TJ Maxx summer collection?

by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2021 5:38 PM

Yummers! She looks delicious.

by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2021 5:52 PM

[italic] Idiocracy [/italic] was a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2021 5:55 PM

This is good news though. Now I know where to put those extra refrigerator stickies I have.

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2021 6:03 PM

The sad part is half the house believes her.....

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2021 6:05 PM

People who moan about how intelligence is going downhill aren’t too intelligent themselves.

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2021 6:11 PM

[quote] Doctors look up things on the internet all the time. Why shouldn't a doctor "push back" if a patient is misinformed? Doctors are always telling patients to educate themselves but you're saying they shouldn't bother supporting their treatments?

Wait, which side are you on? The patient or the doctor?

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2021 6:30 PM

Medical school is like any other. Some students are exemplary, and graduate with honors; and some barely scrape by.

But, you shouldn't need Google to tell you when you're talking to a loon.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2021 6:34 PM

Take away her license please., somebody.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] Doctors look up things on the internet all the time. Why shouldn't a doctor "push back" if a patient is misinformed? Doctors are always telling patients to educate themselves but you're saying they shouldn't bother supporting their treatments?

While Doctors do use the internet, it's only one of many sources they have--including what their peers tell them, medical resources like books and lecture, etc, If a patient is misinformed, doctors push back by only to a certain level. If the patient seems like he isn't open to new info, doctors figure that out quickly and stop pushing.

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2021 6:42 PM

That's like saying you don't have ovarian cancer because your car keys don't stick to your forehead. This stupid bitch should not be practicing medicine.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2021 6:52 PM

Is she's anti-vax, why did she get the vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2021 7:03 PM

Tenpenny - six pennies short of a dime.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2021 7:09 PM

You too can become your own induction stovetop!

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2021 7:17 PM

*if at r75

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2021 7:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!