Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump supporter Jerry Detrick of Ohio pooped on neighbor's lawn *multiple times* because he's a Democrat

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 10:36 PM

Savages.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 5:13 PM

"Voter outreach," I believe they call that.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 5:17 PM

Disgusting, but the lawn has never been greener!

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 5:18 PM

Hot fertilizer isn't good for your vegetation, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 5:21 PM

Republicans shit is cold r4. Just like they have no lips.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 5:24 PM

[bold]ANTIFA!![/bold] did it!

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 5:34 PM

BM Lives Matter

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 5:35 PM

Elegance has a name

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 5:37 PM

The guy has been shitting in his yard for more than ten years? I would install security cameras right away if someone was continuously trespassing and shitting in my yard.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 5:39 PM

Republicans really are no different than any other barbaric country, like the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 5:40 PM

Trump should send his #1 fan some of his diapers.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 5:42 PM

I’ve not lived in Ohio long, but from what I’ve experienced…this doesn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 5:42 PM

Why, oh why...oh?

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 5:46 PM

No surprise. Full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 5:49 PM

Trump's bandwagon of degenerates also smeared shit and piss over the inside of the Capitol during their insurrection attempt. Trump supporters are an incredibly low IQ and backwards group.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 5:53 PM

I can't believe that's only a misdemeanor.

When I'm in charge, it'll be a death penalty level felony.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 5:53 PM

Maybe he was practicing for the next insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Why did it take 10 years to find out who was doing it?

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 6:11 PM

The victims are a gay couple. This Detrick ashole isn't only a MAGAt, he's a homophobic piece of AWT shit.

[quote]Investigators say that Matthew Guyette called 911 after spotting a man squatting down and relieving himself near a privet hedge outside the home Guyette, 59, shares with his husband. Upon being confronted by Guyette, the suspect got up and walked away from the property.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 8:18 PM

Only the best people 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 8:21 PM

Trump supporter takes a Dump.

How redundantly meta. Filthy trash.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote]I’ve not lived in Ohio long, but from what I’ve experienced…this doesn’t surprise me.

I'm from Ohio & I completely agree; if you said he took a dump on the front step & wiped his ass on the door, I *still* wouldn't be surprised

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 10:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!