Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Queer” Women are so annoying

Not full-on lesbians, but the asexual Pokémon card collectors who wear denim jackets with patches of cats on them and use lesbian relationships to work out their Daddy issues. They think they’re the ultimate woke and also the biggest victims, yet they’re usually middle class white girls. I saw one of these tactless pigs on social media bitching about “Cis White Gay Men” making her uncomfortable in “queer spaces”, then she makes low-key homophobic remarks. Sorry but your boring, buzzkill ass was in a GAY BAR not a “queer space” and no we don’t want you there, because your entire goal in life is to find something to get pressed about so you can persecute someone. You’re tiresome!

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 9:44 PM

1/6 zoomers identify as LGBT, most of them these queer non-binary bio women who have never licked a clit!

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 4:35 PM

They'll end up with men R1. Bank on it

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 4:38 PM

R2 and obese with blue hair & bad hygiene in a minivan and stinky brainwashed kids with ugly eyeglasses.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 5:08 PM

I’ve been in restaurants and bars and they are always the loudest and most obnoxious, and it seems deliberate. It’s like a child that wants attention. Just be you and give everyone else the social respect you demand.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 5:13 PM

Awful appearance, nasty annoying attitude and liberal facism. Nothing ever makes them happy, they constantly need something to complain about. So glad I am not them.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 5:25 PM

From another thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 8:47 PM

Personal interaction/dating/sex. Why be friends or date someone nearby when I can interact with thousands online?

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 9:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!