Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tell Us about Someone You Know who Isn’t Trash

I am trying to remember the last time I met someone who wasn’t covered with tattoos and didn’t speak or think in a trashy way. Do you know anyone who is gracious or elegant? Tell us about them.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 11:03 PM

My cousin, Crowliesestishire, creates vestments for Anglican presbyters and has never said anything about brown people and he’s never seen any and he avoids all media and he discusses beeding, needlework, colours of silk, and moths. He hates moths.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 7:01 AM

OP you're being hyperbolic. Where the hell do you live and circulate?

I'm a prof at a STEM university and most of my colleagues and students are pleasant, well brought up, serious people.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 7:05 AM

R1, is it pronounced “Cretshir”?

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 7:05 AM

R1, is your cousin’s trade name Zack MacLeod Pinsent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 7:13 AM

If you surround yourself with “trash”, then maybe you’re trash yourself?

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 7:51 AM

You left out “doesn’t throw around the term “STEM” to try and sound impressive” OP

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 7:56 AM

Myself.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 7:58 AM

I hate trash

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 8:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!