Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Star Trek’s Wil Wheaton loves that gay boys crushed on Wesley Crusher

The actor, known as kid genius Wesley Crusher on "Star Trek: The Next Generation," welcomed pride month by giving a special shout-out to his queer fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 21, 2021 12:47 PM

That’s sweet. I was never a Star Trek guy but I did find him cute in Stand By Me. Had I understood at the time I could have a crush on another boy it probably would have been sensitive Gordie.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 2:19 AM

Will is so desperate for attention. He'll say anything.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2021 2:26 AM

I used to jerk off to Will as Wesley Crusher. I would only admit this anonymously.

**For the record I am actually two years younger than him, so it was age-appropriate and nothing pervy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2021 2:29 AM

That's nice,. especially considering the fact that Wil Wheaton is a GAY BOY himself.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 2:31 AM

He pings...so hard.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 2:31 AM

What's weird is that cute little Wesley Crusher is now as old as Captain Jean Luc Picard was on the shows second season - 48 years old.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 2:37 AM

Loved Gates' shout-out to her "space son!"

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 2:38 AM

My favorite TNG episode was the one where Riker took Wesley's virginity. A drunken Riker came into Wesley's room late one night, stripped off his uniform, took his rock-hard 8" cock in his hand and said "I know you've wanted this for a long time you little bitch, and tonight you're gonna get it!" He then made savage love to Wesley who took that cock like a champ, he couldn't get enough of it.

"Wesley On the Edge Of Manhood" was the highest-rated episode of the series and considered one of the best Trek Episodes of all time, of any series.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 2:43 AM

R8-I'm sure Wil Wheaton had MAJOR fantasies of bottoming for Jonathan Frakes on the set of Star Trek: The Next Generation

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 2:46 AM

I was 11 when Star Trek: TNG started, and I wanted him to be my first boyfriend SO badly.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 2:46 AM

Shut up Wesley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 2:49 AM

When I was a teenager I couldn't decide who I liked more: Wil Wheaton or Johnny Depp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2021 2:50 AM

R12- Wil Wheaton has such GAY lips in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote] I'm sure Wil Wheaton had MAJOR fantasies of bottoming for Jonathan Frakes on the set of Star Trek: The Next Generation

I used to get told I looked like Riker/Frakes a lot back when TNG was on. Aside from having light eyes and dark hair I never saw it myself but if it would have got me into bed with Wheaton I would have gone with it (I’m only a year older than Wheaton, though, so it might not have worked for his fantasy)

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2021 3:07 AM

I wonder what his wife's sons think about this.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2021 3:55 AM

I believe he and his wife gave the boys up for adoption to one of his relatives.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2021 4:01 AM

[quote]I was 11 when Star Trek: TNG started, and I wanted him to be my first boyfriend SO badly.

I was a child too and he was probably one of my first crushes on the show.

I find the character annoying now but back then I was up for space adventures with Wesley Crusher.

(Then there was Jonathan Brandis from Ladybugs and Seaquest DSV. RIP Handsome Prince)

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2021 4:04 AM

Brandis was such a sad story.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 4:13 AM

Wheaton did ok for a former child star. He grew into a normal adult and didn't have any major issues, unlike so many of his peers.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 4:14 AM

What’s the story there r16?

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 4:21 AM

No idea what R16 is talking about. Wil's not the biological father of his wife's two sons, but he is their adoptive father. Anne had both boys already when they married.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 6:22 AM

Wil is a cuck!

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 3:51 PM

Ha ha that character is the reason I can’t stand the name “Wes”. He always struck me as a weak, mealy-mouthed bozo in a unitard, and that’s what I now think of anyone named Wes. I was a teen at the time. Even then I hated teen drama as a plot point, always ruins a show.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 9:21 PM

I follow him on Facebook. He's a good, down to earth nerdy guy who seems to love his fans. He's very open about his struggles with depression, and has quite a loyal following.

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 9:30 PM

He was so gorgeous when he was young. A perfect twink. Like many young Hollywood actors, he had awful stage parents that he mentioned were abusive to him. But he turns out well-adjusted at least compared to others.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 8:28 PM

He has disturbing, visible moles.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 8:33 PM

Yes I read about his abusive parents. That's why he related so much to the character in Stand BY Me. He really did do well do turn out ok. He said an excellent therapist and his marriage saved him. I like people that have had to work hard on themselves. I admire it

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 8:58 PM

I think Wil also had the benefit of working on a long-running show like Star Trek: TNG. With many serious older actors in the cast, I can see them taking young Wil under their wing, looking out for him and giving him advice. A lot of TV show casts become like family because they are working so much together. As opposed to working on movies.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote] Star Trek’s Wil Wheaton loves that gay boys crushed on Wesley Crusher

I don't doubt his sincerity but what else could he publicly say. Of 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 he must declare his love for gay guys. Otherwise he'd be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 9:15 PM

You know that being in a room full of his fans would be like being surrounded by a hundred Sheldon Coopers.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2021 9:47 PM

Oops........the seduction of Wesley Crusher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2021 9:48 PM

Compared to River Phoenix, Jonathan Brandis, Corey Haim and Brad Renfro who died, he did fine. He also kept his looks, compare him to Edward Furlong and Noah Hathaway who survived but look disgusting and are drug fiends.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2021 9:50 PM

Did Wil and Sheldon ever make up?

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2021 10:18 PM

Some straight celebrities say they embrace their gay fans, but they don't embrace them enough to actually knock boots with any of them. A willingness to get dirty is the true test of their commitment.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2021 10:26 PM

I always find him hot of TBBT...I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2021 11:00 PM

I had a crush on Wil for sure when I was a little gayling. His post brings a tear to my eye, no joke! What an era to be alive. That kind of message was unimaginable 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2021 11:27 PM

Is he now on the series Yellowstone?

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2021 11:44 PM

R36 = PR mole

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2021 1:31 AM

Does he include Stewie Griffin as one of his gay fans?

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] Does he include Stewie Griffin as one of his gay fans?

Huil Huiton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2021 1:46 AM

I sure as hell wanted to be the leech in his tighty whities.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 1:48 AM

In an intervie around 20 years ago, I remember him saying something super homophobic about people turned on by his role in a Tales from the Crypt episode.

by Anonymousreply 42December 20, 2021 1:56 PM

He used to sound like a hardcore douchebag. He's dialed it back, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 43December 20, 2021 1:59 PM

I re-read that AICN Interview from the year 2000. I don't know if what he said was homophobic., but it was certainly over the top and weird and macho try-hard. He must have thought he was younger than he was when he starred in that Tales from the Crypt episode.

by Anonymousreply 44December 21, 2021 12:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!