Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans girl Iris says: “if don’t rt trans girls selfies during pride ur transphobic”

Do you retweet trans girls selfies during Pride?

If not you do not, YOU ARE A TRANSPHOBE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2021 8:16 PM

Guilty as charged.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2021 4:29 PM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2021 4:29 PM

Iris wants $1,500.00 for rent, utilities, lipstick, a new wig, fake tits, etc…

Give her your cis money or you are a transphobe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2021 4:31 PM

Bless your heart !r!s.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2021 4:33 PM

Iris sez “ trans girl cum is the 21st century holy water”

Iris is the 2021 answer to Dorothy Parker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2021 4:34 PM

I don't get this world anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2021 4:34 PM

What. The. Fuck.

100% the T needs to be separated from the LGB.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Hey…CIS GAYS…Iris wants to take away your new Pride jockstrap so you can give her money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2021 4:37 PM

R8 !r!s honey boo boo, you’re assuming we have anything in common… we don’t.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2021 4:39 PM

Opening post is clearly made in jest. You gals are 1) really clutching at straws here and 2) seriously need to lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2021 4:40 PM

Indeed R10.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2021 4:42 PM

Iris wants to donate to her friend DREAMCRUSHER

[quote] Hi I’m Dreamcrusher, enby/non-binary queer noise artist in nyc

His FIVE payment options are listed below for your convenience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2021 4:42 PM

Noise artist? Yes, we need more noise in the cities for sure….

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2021 4:44 PM

If I download and delete them, would that constitute literal DEATH!?

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Watch Iris on YouTube.

She’s even more of a vision on video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Fuck these trans assholes. Nobody likes them because they bitch and complain all day and try to force people to do what they say.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2021 4:48 PM

I don't retweet anything during pride or during any other event because I don't have a twitter account - am I transphobic?

I'm sure she'd say "yes" - because you could get an account and "rt" trans girls selfies but you choose not to.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2021 4:51 PM

Trans girls haven’t been fun since 1973.

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2021 4:54 PM

So much grift

With scolding

With bulky heads

And a gritting noise artist too.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2021 4:55 PM

R10 trannies don't do anything in jest because that would be literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2021 4:55 PM

Grifting noise artist who is gritting to witness

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2021 4:55 PM

I hope someone gets elected and cancels “Pride” month.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2021 5:01 PM

HEY….you cis slackers! Only $20 has been raised, and Iris is asking for $1500.00.

Go sell your rainbow jockstraps, your cats to Chinese restaurants, and your kidneys because Iris needs that money for her transition.

Or party drugs during Pride.

Whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2021 5:03 PM

I have a friend who posts so many tranny grifters on IG, and she's always ordering us to give them money for their surgeries or rent or groceries. Fuck that shit. I have to go to work to make my money, so should these mentally ill freaks.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2021 5:04 PM

Where is this going to lead us? Seriously, how can these people expect society to just roll over? Strange times we live in.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2021 5:06 PM

I thought this shit was going to go away under Joe Biden?

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2021 5:06 PM

You better pick up the phone cis scum, because you owe me $1500 for my fabulousness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2021 5:07 PM

I find the shameless, open grifting and soliciting for donations to be a particularly strange facet of trans social media.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2021 5:09 PM

R26 so did I. If anything, it's actually accelerated. Ever since he appointed a trans to the position of leading health minister.

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2021 5:09 PM

[quote] 🏳️‍⚧️ MASTER THREAD OF TRANS PPL WHO HAVEN’T MET THEIR GFM / DONATION GOALS: OPEN UR POCKETS, ESPECIALLY FOR THE BLACK AND BROWN TRANS WOMEN WHO FOUGHT + CREATED

Iris wants you to give ALL the trans ALL you money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2021 5:13 PM

Is tranny grift a short term con or a long term con?

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2021 5:15 PM

R29–I think Joe Biden’s role was to basically get vaccines to people, and he’s done that. To the people who want them. That’s the only reason I voted for him. I struggled voting in 2020. I spoiled my ballot three times because I couldn’t make up my mind and only voted for Biden at the last minute. I think mission accomplished for the vaccines and that’s really his only purpose, so maybe in 24, he needs to go. DeSantis could very well be it. I won’t vote for him, I don’t vote Republican but if there isn’t a decent Democrat to vote for, I just leave it all blank and vote proposals only. But Democrats better act normal and BEHAVE.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2021 5:15 PM

OP why are you posting this tweet that has 7 likes and is from a random Twitter account? Clearly the tweeter is brain dead, no need to amplify.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2021 5:18 PM

Oi ratfucker at r32…this thread is about the fabulous Iris, not some of your Republican bullshit.

Now give your cis money to a trans person today.

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2021 5:19 PM

Transpresumption.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2021 5:30 PM

The responses to the first tweet, ai yai yai

"Nonbinary woman here to tell y’all to stop being transphobic and learn what multigender labels mean"

As mean as it is I take great pleasure in knowing how miserable, angry and unfulfilled these shitheads are. They'll never be happy and that's all on them.

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2021 5:32 PM

R36 for some reason I doubt you’re happy either. But as you say, that’s on you x

R28 everybody grifts - esp christians, they’ve been doing it forever. You just think it’s more related to trans ppl because of your algorithm, which says more about you than anything.

by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] HEY….you cis slackers! Only $20 has been raised, and Iris is asking for $1500.00.

It's raised over $3000 on Gofundme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2021 6:09 PM

Please! This fucking lunatic was not abused. In fact, it was probably raised in a totally decent household and doesn't feel special enough. Grifter piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2021 6:27 PM

[quote] I struggled voting in 2020.

Then you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2021 6:29 PM

Random people on Twitter say a lot of bizarre things OP

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2021 6:30 PM

[quote] "Noise artist? Yes, we need more noise in the cities for sure…."

No, we don't! I cornered that market decades ago!

by Anonymousreply 42June 5, 2021 6:34 PM

GET A JOB YOU FAT WHORES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 5, 2021 6:36 PM

Proud “transphobe” here.

by Anonymousreply 44June 5, 2021 6:38 PM

Seven likes, OP.

Clearly nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 45June 5, 2021 6:41 PM

I love trannies!

by Anonymousreply 46June 5, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote]Then you're an idiot.

This is exactly why. Just unbelievably nasty and hateful. You don’t want my vote. That’s fine. Good luck in 22 and 24.

by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2021 6:48 PM

I'll retweet her/his/their/its tweets when she/he/it learns to write in proper English.

by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2021 6:55 PM

Here’s an idea, we just won’t go to Pride and instead go to a GAY space with men who have penis and use he/him, and with six color Pride flags hanging everywhere! How about that! 🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2021 7:00 PM

R43 Does really try to make feel guilty work?

And mentioning stonewall riots is trying hard (specially when you can find the pics and realize the riots were full of cis white gay men)

by Anonymousreply 50June 5, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote] This is exactly why. Just unbelievably nasty and hateful. You don’t want my vote. That’s fine. Good luck in 22 and 24.

Again, you're an idiot. I'm sorry you are so thin-skinned that the word "idiot" is enough to make you not vote for a Dem. Just go ahead and vote for the party of racism, controlling women's vaginas, white supremacy, etc. After all, it's the Dems who are "so hateful", right?

by Anonymousreply 51June 5, 2021 7:01 PM

Good luck R51. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 52June 5, 2021 7:02 PM

That tweet literally has 7 likes on it. Why are you sharing it here, OP? This thread is so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 53June 5, 2021 7:04 PM

R49, sorry - no can do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 5, 2021 7:04 PM

The thread here about the campground ban (in R54's link) was f'n hilarious! Ooze the Cooz went completely ballistic on us.

by Anonymousreply 55June 5, 2021 7:06 PM

I am not transphobic. I am transoverit.

by Anonymousreply 56June 5, 2021 7:10 PM

We shouldn’t be scared of backlash if we want a gay only venue. We’ve dealt with nothing but backlash if he wanted it—hate, fires, shootings. Gays should keep pushing and tell the left to fuck off, the gay media (who sides with this garbage) to fuck off, like we’ve always done this in the past except now transgellicals have joined the evangelicals. Tell them both to fuck off and ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 57June 5, 2021 7:10 PM

[quote]it would mean the world 2 me if u were 2 share & donate 2 my transition/survival fund i’m a trans woman who’s escaping abuse after my parents found out tht i was on hormones i was taken of their insurance + disowned

Okay bitch, you could always try the obvious and GET A FUCKiNG JOB.

by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2021 7:11 PM

Voluntary mutilation and synthetic hormones, oh my!

by Anonymousreply 59June 5, 2021 7:12 PM

R48 Excuse you! It’s they/them! Literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 60June 5, 2021 7:18 PM

Trans girls/women are definitely men. Their relentless male entitlement permeates every single word they say.

by Anonymousreply 61June 5, 2021 7:24 PM

R60 LITERAL VIOLENCE. Worse than the mutilation!

by Anonymousreply 62June 5, 2021 7:24 PM

Right on R61.

by Anonymousreply 63June 5, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote] Does really try to make feel guilty work?

They all seem to work from the same playbook: you owe me! The problems of my life have nothing to do with my poor decision-making, but YOUR transphobia!

At best, I’m inspired to roll my eyes; at worst, it’s actively offensive, and makes me determined to never give them a dime.

by Anonymousreply 64June 5, 2021 8:08 PM

[quote] I love trannies!

The rest of us won’t stand in your way!

by Anonymousreply 65June 5, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote]That tweet literally has 7 likes on it. Why are you sharing it here, OP? This thread is so fucking stupid.

Anyone who's paying attention knows that today's fringe tranny is tomorrow's mainstream trans movement. These mentally ill grifters have trojan-horsed their way into gay rights orgs, and now want to oust us. However, I'll gladly contribute to this sick cunt's GFM or whatever, but they're going to have to do something somewhat interesting, like livestream a few rounds of Russian roulette.

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote]"Nonbinary woman"

Totally makes sense!

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2021 8:40 PM

Can someone translate to English?

by Anonymousreply 68June 5, 2021 8:51 PM

R68 tranlation: me me me me me me me.

by Anonymousreply 69June 5, 2021 8:53 PM

Where the fuck do these people get the idea the “equal right” = “pamper me and do whatever I demand?”

Why the fuck does this idiot think that just because she is trans everyone else has an obligation to support her stupid ass?

This is becoming more and more ridiculous. I fully support trans persons right to be who they ware and to be protected from discrimination. I DO NOT support the idea that they have special rights and we must all accept that or we a transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 70June 5, 2021 9:01 PM

Is this one of those bois in dresses that troll for tranny chasers on Grndr?

by Anonymousreply 71June 5, 2021 9:02 PM

R46 No one...NO ONE loves Trannies.

by Anonymousreply 72June 5, 2021 9:03 PM

Why don't they turn some tricks for some cash? It can't take that long.

by Anonymousreply 73June 5, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote] I thought this shit was going to go away under Joe Biden?

Huh? The Left is pro-trans. Are you on crack?

by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2021 9:25 PM

She’s already raised over $3000.

by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] I fully support trans persons right to be who they ware and to be protected from discrimination.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2021 9:26 PM

All those account show them raising thousands of dollars. People are this gullible?

by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2021 9:28 PM

R77 that or white savoir complex type shit.

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2021 9:30 PM

Iris has got a new tank top!

Do you like her unnaturally dark nipples?

$50 to suck or them dusky nipples for 5 minutes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2021 10:09 PM

[quote] + i just can’t mentally do s3x w0rk anymore...

Poor Iris! She’s using her body to get what she wants…until she’s not.

Cis men! Give Iris some money, even though she’s done nothing for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2021 10:14 PM

[QUOTE] specially when you can find the pics and realize the riots were full of cis white gay men

this is LITERAL murder and trans ERASURE!!!!

stay 👏 in 👏 your 👏 lane y’all

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2021 10:17 PM

Why does being trans mean she can't use punctuation, and that she writes words like Prince does?

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2021 10:17 PM

I miss the days when people had pride and would have been too ashamed to beg for money from strangers. Why can't this bitch flip burgers or make tranny makeup tutorials for YouTube? Why is it either sex work or panhandling?

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2021 10:28 PM

I do it so that I will not be transphobique.

Then I immediately delete them after rting.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2021 10:30 PM

Gross in every way

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote]This is why they hate us.

This is why I hate them.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2021 11:05 PM

This creature and the "noise artist" speak gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2021 11:07 PM

Sorry, but she’s so awful I hope the Tranny murder rate goes up.

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2021 11:10 PM

The trans thing will never be something I understand. I get why they were included in the LGB, but it was back when homophobia was so rampant, they were mostly lost gay men that transitioned, hoping life was easier, or after being wrongly convinced they must be women if they want to be with men.

The modern day reasoning of "body dysmorphia" was not the main culprit until more hetero men started transitioning in recent decades. This was the explaination, to avoid being seen as perverted or being called out as misogynistic. Heterosexual males are now the majority of trans women (it went from mostly LGs to hets), which should make people pause, but somehow too many people still think these are the trans women of the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 89June 5, 2021 11:58 PM

From the campground link above:

[quote]Santiago Moreno, a transgender Michigander and camper, also shared his thoughts with Pride Source on Camp Boomerang's exclusionary policy. “I think it’s garbage,” he said. “There’s a huge reason many trans individuals feel they don’t belong within the LGBTQ movement. [bold]It’s because sexuality and gender identity are completely different."[/bold]

SO CLOSE to getting it.

by Anonymousreply 90June 6, 2021 12:17 AM

[quote]I get why they were included in the LGB, but it was back when homophobia was so rampant, they were mostly lost gay men that transitioned, hoping life was easier, or after being wrongly convinced they must be women if they want to be with men.

That’s how I see it too. I know a transperson who came from a very hardcore Catholic background, Republican, etc. They left their marriage of almost 50 years to transition. It seems like the same for so many men who transitioned, they all came from these very religiousy, conservative backgrounds. I’m convinced that these are gay men who have it so deeply ingrained in them that homosexuality was wrong, that it seems almost pathologic and there isn’t enough therapy in the world to help these individuals. And I think in their minds, if they’re going to be gay, or have same sex attraction and act on these feelings, then they need to become a “woman”. I think it’s out of the question for them to be a man with another man. I think it helps them rationalize their feelings and makes them more comfortable with their same sex attraction. I think conservative families are also more accepting of transgenderism as opposed to being gay because for them, it’s easier to digest the allusion of a man and “woman” together as opposed to “my father is dating a man”. I think it’s all a matter of optics for people. Two men together is probably too much for these religiousy people (or any person, really) to handle, but the allusion of a “woman” and a man together, makes them feel more comfortable. That’s why, in my opinion, transgenderism seems so...preferred by people, for lack of a better word. Like at that gender confirming clinic, Tavistock, parents saying “thank god my child isn’t gay”.

But if conversion/reparative therapy worked, I’m convinced these men would still be men and not “women”. And same with lesbians who transition into “males”.

by Anonymousreply 91June 6, 2021 12:42 AM

Transgenderism needs to be cut the fuck off. It has ZERO to do with gays or lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 92June 6, 2021 1:02 AM

Most of them are straight AGP with fetishes. 85% of them

by Anonymousreply 93June 6, 2021 1:09 AM

Is there a link to that R93? I’d be interested to see.

by Anonymousreply 94June 6, 2021 1:12 AM

[quote]Transgenderism needs to be cut the fuck off. It has ZERO to do with gays or lesbians.

They seem more akin to gays (and lesbians) who denounce their homosexuality. I think they fit more in with celibates, ex-gays, priests. All because of religious or a deeply held belief that homosexuality is wrong. There is such a strong parallel there.

by Anonymousreply 95June 6, 2021 1:26 AM

I hate all the “cis” straight allies who kiss trans ass on social media.

by Anonymousreply 96June 6, 2021 1:36 AM

There were times in my life I was so broke I didn’t have the money to get to work and I had to walk to my shitty job across Central Park in 90 degree heat. I just don’t get the lack of shame of these young people. This trans shit is a horror show.

by Anonymousreply 97June 6, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote]Sorry, but she’s so awful I hope the Tranny murder rate goes up.

She's white, so won't qualify for the full "Black Trans Lives Matter!" bonus points.

It's hardly worth bothering.

by Anonymousreply 98June 6, 2021 2:23 AM

Open up your wallets, cis fags, because Iris is not getting enough of your hard earned cash to go out on the town tonight.

$17 is only half a tab of molly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 6, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote]Here’s an idea, we just won’t go to Pride and instead go to a GAY space with men who have penis and use he/him, and with six color Pride flags hanging everywhere! How about that! 🏳️‍🌈

10 000 000 likes for this!!!

by Anonymousreply 100June 6, 2021 4:11 AM

Oh Noes! Iris desperately needs financial assistance due to an “uncomfortable situation” at her home. Someone may have misgendered her. Don’t let her become another transgender statistic. Send her cash now or let her move in with you for the next ten days. Don’t be stingy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 9, 2021 4:48 PM

She doesn’t seem like she’d be much fun to know

by Anonymousreply 102June 9, 2021 5:27 PM

Does she work at an actual job for pay?

Why is she begging on the internet?

by Anonymousreply 103June 9, 2021 7:10 PM

Sex worker (of color) and don’t you dare criticize that!

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2021 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!