Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sugar baby Sophia Hutchins: "I DO NOT eat Caitlyn's Pussy. She's my MOM!"

You live in her house, she pays your bills, but you don't put out? Sad.

Sophia Hutchins is setting the record straight on her relationship with Caitlyn Jenner.

In a statement to PEOPLE on Wednesday, Hutchins denies that she and Jenner have a romantic relationship, explaining that she and the 71-year-old Olympic gold medalist share a "parental, familial relationship."

"I don't want controversy. I am just trying to live my life. Caitlyn is a parent to me. I have said that a million times. It is a parental, familial relationship. I feel so blessed and humbled to be a part of such an amazing family and that she treats me like a daughter," says Hutchins, 25. "I feel blessed that we are able to work together."

"There's no hanky panky. I feel like I've been saying that for the past five years," she adds.

Hutchins' statement comes after she posted a screenshot on her Instagram Story showing a tweet that claimed she and Jenner have been "together" for four years. Atop the screenshot she wrote, "Fake news! Not a lesbian! F--- off."

She then clarified her statements further on the next slide, writing, "Love the whole LGBT community but so tired of rumors that I am romantically with Caitlyn. I am only ever with men and only ever have been. Stop the rumors! It's been years."

The Lumasol sunscreen founder serves as a manager for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians alum, and the pair have maintained a close friendship over the years.

"We met through our hairstylists. He was doing my hair one day and was like, 'I'm going to a photoshoot after this, something with Caitlyn and MAC. And Caitlyn would like to meet you,' " she said on Heather McDonald's podcast Juicy Scoop last year.

"[I] went to the photoshoot. We kicked it off. I learned a lot about what was going on in Caitlyn's life and I felt it was a financial s--- show and so much money was being thrown everywhere. Nobody was running the show, her life. Kris [Jenner] was not doing it anymore since they were divorced and I felt like I could do a really good job," she continued.

Hutchins began managing Jenner after she graduated from Pepperdine University, which is based in Malibu, and moved in with the reality star in 2017. In an interview with her university newspaper in 2016, Hutchins cited Jenner, who is transgender, as an inspiration to her during her own transition.

"It was never romantic. Never sexual. It was very much friends but I understand why people perceived it that way. We never addressed it and that was part of the problem," Hutchins told McDonald of her relationship with Jenner.

"It's more parental. I date guys. And Caitlyn's like, I gotta sign off on him. It's very parental, very protective. We're family. It's an interesting family situation. All of my family is in Seattle. I didn't have family here. I was thinking I would move to New York and Caitlyn was like work here, live here," she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2022 3:04 PM

I mean... who would WANT to have sex with that?

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2021 4:29 AM

Whatever kind of a relationship it is, these two truly deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2021 4:30 AM

Translation: I'm a young man living with an elderly man who young dates men.

The rest is fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2021 4:30 AM

Her "sunscreen empire"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2021 4:31 AM

I bet he still has his penis.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2021 4:31 AM

What about Sophie B. Hawkins? What is she eating?

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2021 4:32 AM

Of course, Miss Sugar.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2021 4:32 AM

As if she'd have anything to do with Caitlyn if she wasn't getting free prime real estate

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2021 4:33 AM

Who besides that ancient old bat Brucilla says [italic]Hanky Panky ?

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2021 4:34 AM

God the world turned upside down.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2021 4:35 AM

What a shit show family!

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2021 4:35 AM

more than anything all the nbc commercials telling me to watch Law and Order SUV, which perhaps I should be sad to admit to never having watched, has a lead character who looks so much like Caitlin J, which is a reason to never watch the advertised program

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2021 4:36 AM

She and Nestor should hang out.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2021 4:36 AM

R5 shenis

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2021 4:36 AM

Would Cailtyn fuck Sophia back when she was Scott?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2021 4:41 AM

Why do cute guys do that to themselves? R15

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2021 4:43 AM

Ex-gay.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2021 4:48 AM

The lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2021 4:50 AM

Has anyone told her she looks 38?

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2021 4:52 AM

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2021 4:52 AM

I know they're Stunning and Brave, but... which is which?

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2021 4:56 AM

Because 70 year olds always have so much in common with and happy to foot the bills for 25 yr olds they aren't fucking.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2021 5:06 AM

If this is true, I have oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2021 5:09 AM

Cait dear, why don't you work on your relationships with your 10 kids instead of paying this "pretty young thing"?

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2021 5:10 AM

Say you're my girlfriend, dammit!

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2021 5:16 AM

"I'd love Caitlyn's beautiful soul even if she lived in a trailer park in Tennessee!"

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2021 5:19 AM

Who has the cock and who has the pussy? Sophia is a bad name for a twinky tranny.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2021 6:22 AM

Sophia looks like Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2021 7:02 AM

That's some bloody, puss busting, unhealed wound scissoring. What a sexy, fulfilling lifestyle after all that genital mutilation. Conservative Republican heaven. I'm sure every right winger wants their sons to grow up to be just like Caitlyn and her, um, daughter. Praise God!

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2021 7:33 AM

Bruce watches her shower and plays with his weiner.

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2021 7:36 AM

R29, they both have dicks. Bruce will be back to being Bruce within the next three years. New reality show time!

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2021 7:53 AM

R8 - have you seen the horrific Führer-bunker Brucilla lives in? Total example of the mental illness that is trans. Who lives like that? My dad remembers when he was with Kris and he'd see them in Calabasas at coffee holding hands and it didn't look like a bearding thing at all...just two older people who had been together forever. Strange and a real argument supporting that at least some trans are not mentally well. What sex?

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2021 8:23 AM

Let's be honest, Bruce Jenner didn't do all this just so he could play dress up. I'm pretty sure that "Caitlyn" is looking to get eaten out and fucked like a bitch by MEN and not to get eaten out by chicks!

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2021 8:50 AM

Did Bruce cut his dick off yet, or is this really just another publicity stunt for the Kardashian/Jenners?

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2021 8:52 AM

Caitlyn says she has no dick but many believe that’s a lie.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2021 9:20 AM

[quote] "I DO NOT eat Caitlyn's Pussy."

The ass will do just as well, dear.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2021 9:26 AM

I read this article. My feeling is that Sophia envisions a parental relationship, but Jenner secretely (or not so secretely) wants to sissor.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2021 11:45 AM

I still think the DL poster was right who for years predicted that Bruce's trans name would be Capucine. "Caitlyn" was such a disappointment. Free Capucine!

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2021 12:06 PM

To Sophie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2022 1:34 PM

Caitlyn is both mother and father to the dear lamb.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2022 1:38 PM

I'M SO SO CONFUSED HERE!

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2022 1:42 PM

Didn't that teen "influencer" who was living with Diplo claim that they were just friends? I believe she's changed her tune recently. Hutchins will probably do the same once the sugar stops.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2022 2:09 PM

[quote]I DO NOT eat Caitlyn’s pussy. She’s my MOM!

I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2022 2:47 PM

TRANSPAM!

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2022 2:51 PM

[quote] Sugar baby Sophia Hutchins: "I DO NOT eat Caitlyn's Pussy. She's my MOM!"

Hell, if you ain’t going to eat out her box, what the hell is she keeping you around for?

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2022 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!