Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOP Congresswoman Nancy Mace fakes “Antifa” attack on her home

Another GOP politician can resist the urge to cash-in on the Trump-era grift. Her supporters must be so proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2021 8:33 PM

Bess Kalb: “Thank goodness they took care to 100% avoid the house paint. Ma’am, your hand writing is readily available on the Internet. Whoever the mysterious cursing anarchist were, they used upside down ‘u’s to doubt their ‘i’s.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2021 11:18 PM

Police investigating...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2021 11:23 PM

That graffiti looks like it was done by a 6th grader, under the supervision of a helicopter parent.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2021 11:24 PM

Deja vu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2021 11:26 PM

My home! My children!

Bitch, absolutely no one cares enough about you to bother committing a hate crime. That shot must hurt.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2021 11:47 PM

I had a feeling this was horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2021 11:47 PM

I'd love to meet the 3ft Antifer responsible for this.

"No gods, no masters." WTF? Do these people interact with ANYONE outside their bubble?

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2021 11:51 PM

I had no idea what "the pro act" even referred to.

Most of us normal people want HR1 passed.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2021 12:07 AM

Surely one of her neighbors has a camera that captured this dumb itch graffiti-Ing her own house?

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2021 12:15 AM

When you look at the whole situation and examine the evidence, it’s clearly a faked hate crime. I’d say *maybe* some clueless supporter did it to “help” her, but you can’t ignore those blatant similarities to her handwriting. And the fact the graffiti phrases sound like they were dreamed up by a 50 year old conservative mom. Sad. Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2021 12:43 AM

R9 Probably will eventually turn up.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2021 12:44 AM

This Nancy Mace bitch--she was crying on the tv the day after the insurrection, yet she voted against a commission. Fuck her. The media tried to make her happen as some sort of moderate but it ain't sticking. She's as bad as the rest of the GQP.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2021 12:46 AM

….and then they just attacked me! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2021 12:53 AM

A blatant lie. All faked for twitter-trending, hate-likes, outrage-clicks, and media gushing from the usual outlets. That’s all the GOP cares about now. The politics of this country have turned to absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2021 12:53 AM

Did they tie the cutest, teeniest noose around her neck too?

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2021 12:59 AM

Has her sister Bonnie commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2021 1:19 AM

Mace has been an attention whore for most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2021 3:39 AM

R14 As long as it garners traditional and social media attention, and “liberal outrage” people like this will continue these dumb, grifting stunts. Because it all results in endorsement, support, money, and votes. It doesn’t matter how fake it looks or morally dishonest it is. Long, long past that point. She’ll get away with this. They always do. Now.

Your observation that our politics has turned to absolute shit is too kind.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2021 11:09 AM

R14 R18 And as long as the media slavishly reports on this kind of stuff, they win.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2021 11:10 AM

It makes no sense that graffiti vandals wouldn’t hit the giant white stairs that are right there

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2021 11:15 AM

Take her children away from her and lock up this POS woman in a mental facility. I’m sick and tired of these fucking Republican terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2021 11:36 AM

If Tawna Brawley had been a Karen, this is who she would be.

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2021 12:35 PM

Google search also reveals she vandalized her own car in October 2020. "Fucj you" keyed on the side door.

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2021 12:42 PM

^^^Correction: Fuck You.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2021 12:43 PM

“You know I do believe this was politically motivated,” said Mace. “I do believe someone recognized me getting out of my vehicle. Local police were worried that someone may have followed me.”

October, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2021 1:15 PM

Was she coming back from Subway?

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2021 1:21 PM

Didn’t she also write a lot about being harassed at the Citadel? I’m sure she actually was harassed there, but this seems to be a recurring theme for her. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2021 1:24 PM

[quote] this seems to be a recurring theme for her.

Everything but the bloodhounds nipping at her rear end.

Isn’t it a crime to file a false police report?

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2021 1:31 PM

[quote]Isn’t it a crime to file a false police report?

Depends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2021 1:36 PM

Are we forgetting that she is one of the 10 GOP reps who went against Trump after the Jan. 6 seize on the capital. I have no doubt it is fake Antifa but I suspect Trump supporters going after those who dare say Trump should have faced some consequences. They are the ones that try this antifa bullshit. Trying to make it look like liberals did it.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2021 1:37 PM

"Nancy Mace" sounds like the caricature name of "Nany Grace".

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2021 1:39 PM

To hear rightwing trolls tell it, only the left pull this kind of stunt.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2021 1:43 PM

Will she be played by Nancy Kerrigan or Nancy McKeon in the inevitable Lifetime movie?

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2021 1:43 PM

And...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 2, 2021 1:51 PM

Nikki...thinking of the children...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 2, 2021 2:00 PM

This woman has mental problems. Other than being a sociopathic Republican I mean.

by Anonymousreply 36June 2, 2021 2:10 PM

So ANTIFA(tm)! has learned how to hypnotize people into vandalizing their own homes?

Cool.

by Anonymousreply 37June 2, 2021 2:34 PM

Celebrity Death Match!

Nancy Mace vs. Sasha Fierce

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2021 3:40 PM

Nikki Haley (aka Nimrata) is a cunt.

I know, it's been said before and is off topic, but you never can say it enough.

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2021 4:55 PM

[quote] It makes no sense that graffiti vandals wouldn’t hit the giant white stairs that are right there

Are you crazy?!

Those stairs can’t be power washed as easily as the concrete. I mean, did you even think about that?

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2021 5:09 PM

Hey, remember when a right wing militia group planned to blow up a bridge and kidnap a governor and burn down the legislature building with people in it? For real?

by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2021 7:38 PM

Besides anything they might have seen on the night in question, why do I get the impression most of her neighbors probably have LOTS of stories about her and her family?

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2021 7:41 PM

The car vandal stunt is where she realized she could get away with it, then this is where she got sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2021 7:48 PM

I said this when Rand Paul and Karen Fann (AZ Senate Pres.) received packages containing white powder: they did it themselves so they can play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2021 8:00 PM

So did Nancy Mace 'Tonya Harding' herself?

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2021 8:06 PM

So sad that "antifa" keeps targeting her....despite the fact that she's not that famous and the average person couldn't pick her out of a lineup. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2021 8:15 PM

Has Miss Lindzey issued a statement on Fox? . Surely Lachlan Murdoch is concerned?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2021 2:54 AM

“ Mace’s reelection campaign also sent out a fundraising email entitled ‘Did you see what Antifa vandals did to my house?’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2021 2:08 PM

R48 There’s a reader’s poll at the end of that article, and she’s getting crucified on it.

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2021 2:10 PM

Where in OP's link does it say it was fake?

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2021 2:17 PM

Media definitely should report on crap like this, and frame it in the most brutally candid terms: "In an apparent stunt to raise funds from conservative followers, a sitting Congresswoman has falsely filed a police report claiming that left-wing activists vandalized her home ..." etc.

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2021 2:21 PM

Conveniently - she admitted to having cans of spray paint to spruce up a lamp a few months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2021 2:32 PM

She needs to be brought up before the Ethics committee. She's also the same person who said she was 3 doors down from AOC and that there was never a threat.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2021 2:34 PM

A good Christian doesn't lie, Nancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2021 2:43 PM

Even if someone actually vandalized her house, she’s so fucking hammy about it. Cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2021 3:55 PM

R50, "antifa" isn't real and actual left-wingers don't go around painting the Anarchist symbol (Does she even know what it means?)

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2021 6:49 PM

Who the fuck keeps cans of spray paint on the kitchen counter? NOBODY, you keep it out in the garage. This is totally ham handed, is anybody buying this???

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2021 7:43 PM

Has there always been so many garbage people in government? Who raised this cunt? Boss Tweed?

by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2021 8:00 PM

These Deplorable bitches are just as warped as their men....

And the Senatrice.

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2021 8:18 PM

Listen to what Rachel says about 3 new Republican members of the Missouri state Senate, r58. Starts at 7:40...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2021 8:30 PM

What’s the latest on this?

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2021 4:25 PM

R51 She got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2021 5:45 PM

It is South Carolina. The Charleston Post Courrier, The State, The Greenville News, etc., wouldn't cover it unless to portray her as a victim. The TV news stations in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville-Spartanburg act the same. In South Carolina, Mace knows not only she can get away with it, but they will buy into her narrative.

Think the Charleston police would arrest/fine her for filing a false report? It won't happen because she is a privileged Republican, and particularly because she is female and holds a high political office. See Nikki Haley.

Corruption in the GQP in SC is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2021 6:04 PM

Seriously? No developments? People are just going to look the other way?

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2021 12:21 PM

Is anyone going to challenge this cunt about what she's doing?

Mace looks an awful lot like a dark haired version of that other vicious hard right-wing cunt and liar - Ann Coulter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2021 12:30 PM

Fake a crime, blame a vague entity, lie some more, and raise lots of money from it. Damn the sinister enablers.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2021 12:59 PM

Her supporters willingly see her as revenge for Jesse Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2021 1:07 PM

Why are so many Americans so mean, cold, and without a moral compass? It wouldn’t be interesting to see a study of why we have such a large percentage of people who are absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2021 5:30 PM

Still no security camera video… 🤔

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2021 5:38 PM

Someone has video, I’ll bet. If I were her neighbor, I’d have a camera pointed to her house at all times.

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2021 9:01 PM

People should get jailtime for faking crimes. It destroys the fabric of society.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2021 9:04 PM

Mace needs to account with the truth. It is terrible behavior. Charleston police need to explain.

by Anonymousreply 72June 12, 2021 1:07 PM

Grease fires happen….

by Anonymousreply 73June 12, 2021 1:32 PM

Yeah, but not frequently enough.

by Anonymousreply 74June 12, 2021 1:38 PM

Deplorables will still vote for Seditionists. Mr. Koch, and others, will still send them loads of money to help destroy the environment & boost their billions.

by Anonymousreply 75June 12, 2021 3:31 PM

This incident has multiple perspectives. Charleston police indicate it is the same culprit that had vandalized a nearby school prior, though there has been no arrest.

FromSC The State Newspaper (6/11/2021 C. Byrd) *paywalled*

[quote]Nearly two weeks after South Carolina U.S. Rep. Nancy Mace discovered her Daniel Island home had been vandalized, police say they now have a lead in the case. Charleston police on Friday released a photo of an unknown person who on Feb. 23 vandalized Bishop England High School, a nearby private high school on Daniel Island. In that incident, police said the unidentified offender sprayed graffiti all around the Catholic high school. Surveillance footage showed the person wearing a black sweatshirt and dark pants, moving around the school, and tagging various spots. One of the symbols the offender left behind was the letter “A” inside of a circle. The symbol is commonly associated with anarchy, but police say the mark has now linked the Feb. 23 school vandalism incident to the May 31 vandalism reported at Mace’s home. “Analysts have determined that there are similarities noted between both vandalisms and that the same individual is responsible for both vandalisms,” police spokesman Harve Jacobs said in a statement. At the time of the May 31 incident, a statement and a video released by Mace’s congressional office showed graffiti painted on the street outside the freshman Republican congresswoman’s home, as well as on the sidewalk leading up to her house and on the side of her home. Part of the graffiti on the sidewalk read, “No gods, no masters, all politicians are bastards.” It was followed by the anarchist “A” symbol. “Pass the pro act” also was spray painted on the side of her home, referring to a bill currently in Congress that would protect the rights of workers to organize. Mace on Friday tweeted her thanks to the U.S. Capitol Police, FBI, the State Law Enforcement Division and Charleston Police for their work in trying to identify the person responsible for what she called “criminal intimidation tactics.” “Over the past several days, law enforcement has been working diligently to identify the individual(s) who spent Memorial Day trespassing on my property and vandalizing my home,” Mace wrote. She also stressed in separate tweet, in all-caps, that it was “HANDWRITING analysis” that matched the vandalism at her home with the vandalism found at the nearby high school. It appeared to be yet another attempt by Mace to squelch the social media rumors that had accused Mace of being the person behind the vandalism at her home. In the aftermath of the May 31 incident, social media users had zeroed in on the way the letter “i” was dotted and the curl of the lower-case “a” and compared it to Mace’s own handwriting. A police report provided to media outlets after the Memorial Day weekend noted officers had also found other graffiti at different locations across Daniel Island. In Barfield Park, someone spray painted the acronym for “Make American Great Again” in pink spraypaint and wrote an expletive on the ground at Center Park. Near Daniel Island Drive and Mazo Street, someone also spray painted “Black Lives Matter” in the roadway, according to the police report. This was not the first vandalism reported by Mace. In October 2020, a month before she was elected to Congress, Mace reported that her car had been keyed and an expletive had been scratched into the door. At the time, Mace said she was convinced the act was politically motivated and meant to intimidate her. After the May 31 incident, Mace’s congressional campaign sent a fundraising email with the subject line, “Did you see what Antifa vandals did to my house?” Anyone with information regarding the vandalism incidents or if they can can help identify the individual seen in the photograph is asked to call 843-743-7200, Crimestoppers at 843-554-1111, or email Sgt. Voges of the Charleston Police Department at vogess@charleston-sc.gov.

by Anonymousreply 76June 12, 2021 8:24 PM

Similar:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 12, 2021 8:31 PM

Looks convenient for a copycat if earlier graffiti was known.

by Anonymousreply 78June 12, 2021 8:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!