Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CornBrooms on Warren Street: one woman’s journey

As kevin sessums contemplates a 65 dollar “corn broom”, he also wrestles with “being a failure”, and moving into Section 8 housing....some senior citizen building in Hudson. ALOT different then his “loft” on Warren Street. But on the bright side, he thinks this will allow him to LIVE IN LONDON for six months, whilst securing a cheapo section 8 apartment. I don’t think it works that way. Most people who live in section 8 housing don’t have jetting off to London on their mind. But leave it to Sessums....she can find the silver lining on the gloomiest of days. I wonder if two cats are allowed in this seniors building? Are we going to have another “rehoming”.....like that third dog that he conveniently leaves out of his “narrative”......STAY TUNED FOLKS!! Cat hair cake ALL AROUND!!

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2021 10:55 PM

I love these Sesshie threads. They make me feel so much better about my own bad life choices.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2021 8:31 PM

He posted HIDEOUS photos of himself “MODELING” grotesque frocks on Warren street. Can someone PLEASE POST THEM???

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2021 1:23 AM

Given that most housing in Hudson is slums anyway, might as well get it cheap. Live in the public housing - or pay $500,000 for the same thing a block away,

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2021 2:07 AM

Yes, please!!! What R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2021 4:39 PM

If you can live in Section 8 housing and still jet off to London for months, there's something seriously wrong with the system.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2021 4:44 PM

R5, that's because he grifted $12.5K on Go Fund Me for his soon-to-be-dead dog.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2021 5:23 PM

R5 that’s how fucking tone deaf this queen is....I mean, how many bridges must he have burnt.....he PROUDLY crows about not taking monetary handouts from his wealthy friends (but he took 12K from strangers, animal lovers, and spent it on himself).....except for the 10k he took from “a friend” who cornered him all strung out in a hotel lobby somewhere.....this is WHY he’s such a piece of dogshit. So self absorbed, so self serving.....a chunk of cat hair cake in an off brand baggie is HARDLY making amends......but she tries😂

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2021 10:03 PM

Paying it forward, grifting and grabbing as I go.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2021 3:51 AM

I'm friends with him on Facebook -- what's weird is that each of his posts gets maybe 150-500 likes.

He seems to have a great many friends. Still.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2021 3:59 AM

Why do younger gays think "alot" is a word?

I am see it A LOT!

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2021 5:31 AM

R9. These are the same fools who are bedazzled by his “journey” his “narrative” or his latest “rubric”…..it’s eye-crossing, mind bending, “sober” self absorbed navel gazing at its WORST. Add in the extreme tone deafness during the pandemic, and here we are. Watch his YouTubes and tell me he isn’t “using”…..the dry mouth and denture clacking are dead giveaways…..

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2021 6:20 AM

Corn broom, when did I eat corn broom?

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2021 6:55 AM

Has he perfected his orange peel olive oil cake yet? I will not sleep until I know that it's absolutely perfect.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2021 7:02 AM

THE CAKES ARE COVERED IN FELINE HAIR & FECES.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2021 3:42 PM

Miss Sessums was being laughed at on Twitter the other day for her hideous Julia Roberts profile.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2021 3:47 PM

I’d love to see THAT!! Got a link?

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2021 4:05 PM

R16 I worked to the bone, searched Twitter and FOUND IT! Just for you.

Some various retweets and comments are quite funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 4:23 PM

I LOL'd at this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2021 4:24 PM

I can smell hot baking corn, pee and meth right through the screen of the phone!

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2021 5:11 PM

This is UPROARIOUS!! What a fucking piece of SHIT

by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2021 11:01 PM

I don't have the slightest idea who this person even is. And based what little I've read about him here, I think it's best that I don't know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2021 11:06 PM

Those interview excerpts are fucking excruciating. Sesshie had a messy pussy EVEN BACK THEN!

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2021 6:37 AM

He’s a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2021 3:22 AM

Now what?

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2021 3:54 AM

He mocked the Princess Di statue with some stupid remark about Roddy McDowell in drag at Elizabeth Taylor’s house. No one laughed or cared, and he’s a fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2021 10:30 PM

The pussy of Sesshie is, apparently, messy. And narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2021 3:21 AM

Oh he’s really feeling himself since he got that embarrassing “job” writing for some stupid giveaway paper in the Hamptons… He needs to get fucked….. RIGHT NOW!!! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2021 11:09 PM

That doesn’t sound like it will pay for “the loft.”

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2021 4:11 AM

OH MY GOD. Sessie’s “LOFT” is so fucking filthy, he had to post a “thirst trap” (for the Ensure set) of himself in his underware to “get motivated” to clean!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GO TO FACEBOOK, GRAB THAT PIC, AND POST IT HERE!! He’s really lost his marbles. He’s trying to be “sexy” but he looks like Elaine Stritch with a broom….AND IT’S NOT A CORN BROOM!

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Sesshie’s pussy is much messier than Elaine’s ever was.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2021 5:21 AM

Elaine's pussy was old, and dusty, but pristine as she likely died a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2021 5:46 AM

he can’t stop posting pictures of his fucking cats. He rhapsodizes about them in that femmy, stultifying, style of writing that made him the shitstain of Vanity Fair in the 90’s, and drove him to the needle in the aughts. It must be that even HE can’t stand the sound of his own “voice”……. DEE-SCUSTING

by Anonymousreply 32July 9, 2021 10:01 PM

Now she has the nerve to think that she looks like Yul Brenner! That’s a laff, YUL BRENNER HAD TEETH. “Miss Messums” looks like a decaying Halloween pumpkin left out in the rain. This is one delusional bitch!

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2021 10:46 PM

The truth is, OP, our "I hate Sessums" anti-stan, is either Sessums himself, or some "victim" of Sessums who is somehow more pathetic than Sessums.

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2021 10:58 PM

R34. that was dumb. But you tried.

by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2021 11:37 PM

I knew Yul Brynner. Yul Brynner was a friend of mine. Sesshie, you’re no Yul Brynner.

by Anonymousreply 36July 13, 2021 3:26 AM

Sessie had a rough weekend, teetering on the edge of a relapse. Of course he had to tell everyone and then bake a cake and then eat a “nasty” cheeseburger whilst dreaming of getting fisted “nasty in ANOTHER way”….. WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, GRANDMA….go glue your dentures in, sit down, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2021 5:59 AM

R34 is right—this anti-Sessums troll is Sessums himself.

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2021 6:18 AM

“ALOT different then his “loft” on Warren Street.”

Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2021 6:26 AM

Corn brooms are 15 at Target. What a putz.

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2021 6:27 AM

Don't feel sorry for Sessums.

According to Intelius, he is now 65, meaning he is eligible for Medicare and social security etc. etc. etc.

Taxpayers are paying for this queen's upkeep.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2021 7:34 AM

While Sessums is traipsing thru London, “nourishing his soul”, Hudson is longing for his crumbling cake served in dollar store sandwich bags….

WILL THERE E’ER BE A MORNING ????

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2021 8:10 PM

Section 8 is hot

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2021 8:27 PM

Oh honey, if he gazes much longer at that navel it’s going to turn into a vagina!

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2021 8:39 PM

it seems his London trip is full of the usual “grace, gratitude” humblebrag bullshit that has made us all sick for years!! Will someone please kick this queen in the cunt???

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2021 10:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!