Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Yang Back on Top in NY Mayoral Race

Go home everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2021

Poor Maya.

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2021

I like his scarf.

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2021

Considering the alternatives, he is the best thing that could happen to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2021

He seems socially awkward.

by Anonymousreply 406/09/2021

Sad. I thought people were past personalities. Oh well. 22 and 24 will probably be bad.

by Anonymousreply 506/09/2021

I would never have guessed he's a top. He's always seemed more like a total bottom to me.

by Anonymousreply 606/09/2021

That would be terrible if he won. Talk about woke. Good lord. He’s a woke wolf in sheep’s clothing.

by Anonymousreply 706/09/2021

Maya Wiley

I'd rather have Noah Wiley as mayor of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 806/09/2021

I wish Maya had not thrown her hat in the ring with these clowns, she is way too qualified for a supremely shitty job. I find it amusing Yang thinks he'll hold any sway over the NYPD, they will eat him up.

by Anonymousreply 906/09/2021

"I would never have guessed he's a top. He's always seemed more like a total bottom to me."

Why? Because he's Asian, you racist fuck?

by Anonymousreply 1006/09/2021

The mayor of New York is generally despised by the people (save the post 9/11 Giuliani hero worship) and manages to get not much done, I don't understand why someone would want the job.

by Anonymousreply 1106/09/2021

Maya has a fascinating biography. Her father was a chemist, assistant professor at Berkeley for two years in the late 50s . One wonders what happened.

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2021

Like R1said. Poor communist Maya. She’ll have to go back to her filthy rich husband whose hedge fund most likely defrauds people so they can become millionaires from capitalism.

Hopefully her mansion will keep her safe until next time.

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2021

And also, how come the more woke the black person, the more likely they have a rich white cis straight acting boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2021

R12, SHE WATCHED HIM DIE, that’s what happened.

Isn’t that fascinating…?

by Anonymousreply 1506/11/2021

NY is terrible at picking Mayors.

by Anonymousreply 1606/11/2021

I dunno. So this guy gets to be Mayor because....he wants to? I guess that's good enough these days.

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2021

Oh and Wiley refers to them as her “partner” because she wouldn’t ever enter into the enslavement that is marriage.

I’m not even sure her partner is a man. Gotta keep the ambivalence.

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2021

Of course her husband is a man. Anyone who thinks Maya would date someone who is t an alpha male making money is ridiculous.

All these non binary freaks love nothing more than a straight acting rich white cis man. They would rather date a closeted violent cis white man than date another non binary.

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!