Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Yang Back on Top in NY Mayoral Race

Go home everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 5:21 AM

Poor Maya.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2021 11:08 PM

I like his scarf.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2021 11:22 PM

Considering the alternatives, he is the best thing that could happen to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2021 11:25 PM

He seems socially awkward.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2021 8:14 PM

Sad. I thought people were past personalities. Oh well. 22 and 24 will probably be bad.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2021 8:21 PM

I would never have guessed he's a top. He's always seemed more like a total bottom to me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2021 8:41 PM

That would be terrible if he won. Talk about woke. Good lord. He’s a woke wolf in sheep’s clothing.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2021 8:44 PM

Maya Wiley

I'd rather have Noah Wiley as mayor of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2021 8:52 PM

I wish Maya had not thrown her hat in the ring with these clowns, she is way too qualified for a supremely shitty job. I find it amusing Yang thinks he'll hold any sway over the NYPD, they will eat him up.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2021 8:56 PM

"I would never have guessed he's a top. He's always seemed more like a total bottom to me."

Why? Because he's Asian, you racist fuck?

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2021 9:36 PM

The mayor of New York is generally despised by the people (save the post 9/11 Giuliani hero worship) and manages to get not much done, I don't understand why someone would want the job.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2021 9:49 PM

Maya has a fascinating biography. Her father was a chemist, assistant professor at Berkeley for two years in the late 50s . One wonders what happened.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2021 12:46 PM

Like R1said. Poor communist Maya. She’ll have to go back to her filthy rich husband whose hedge fund most likely defrauds people so they can become millionaires from capitalism.

Hopefully her mansion will keep her safe until next time.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2021 12:57 PM

And also, how come the more woke the black person, the more likely they have a rich white cis straight acting boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2021 12:58 PM

R12, SHE WATCHED HIM DIE, that’s what happened.

Isn’t that fascinating…?

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2021 1:03 PM

NY is terrible at picking Mayors.

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2021 1:04 PM

I dunno. So this guy gets to be Mayor because....he wants to? I guess that's good enough these days.

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2021 1:05 PM

Oh and Wiley refers to them as her “partner” because she wouldn’t ever enter into the enslavement that is marriage.

I’m not even sure her partner is a man. Gotta keep the ambivalence.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2021 1:05 PM

Of course her husband is a man. Anyone who thinks Maya would date someone who is t an alpha male making money is ridiculous.

All these non binary freaks love nothing more than a straight acting rich white cis man. They would rather date a closeted violent cis white man than date another non binary.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2021 1:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 5:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!