Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lara Logan: “Fauci is Mr. Evil. He’s a modern day Hitler trying to track our movements with mRNA ”.

Who knew this bitch was so crazy?

I hate listen to Megyn Kelly’s podcast. She was a recent guest.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2022 6:38 PM

Go back to Parler.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2021 5:13 AM

She’s a whore

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2021 5:14 AM

Everyone knew.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2021 5:20 AM

OP, you got a link?

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2021 5:20 AM

R4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2021 5:23 AM

These puke fuckstains are going to get Fauci or his family killed. Repellant pieces of shit!

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2021 5:28 AM

She was making remarks claiming that the press was vehemently anti Trump a couple of years ago. I can not believe she kept her job but Rather was fired.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2021 5:29 AM

[quote] These puke fuckstains are going to get Fauci or his family killed.

So stealth, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2021 5:30 AM

How's her cancer going?

[quote]Now nine years later, Logan is fearful that her cancer may have returned. "My current situation, I’m waiting to find out the doctors are concerned about possible esophageal cancer," she told SurvivorNet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2021 5:30 AM

Link or this never happened.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2021 5:39 AM

Trolldar me, Doofus R8 🥴

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2021 5:42 AM

[quote] I can not believe she kept her job but Rather was fired.

You mean she says she quit?

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2021 5:53 AM

Why doesn’t this cunt go back to South Africa? Who the fuck is she to discuss what goes on in the US?

One more reasons to stop letting foreigners come here. Many of them are stupid and become republicans.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2021 5:57 AM

my scalp is just so itchy.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2021 5:57 AM

“Hate listening” and “hate watching” (a term I first became acquainted with during HBO’s “Girls”) aren’t really a thing. They’re guilty pleasures.

You like Megyn, OP. Admit it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2021 6:04 AM

Does she not know anyone can hack her phone and track her movements? The phone's GPS system is a much bigger "threat" than a fucking vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2021 6:06 AM

The CDC just admitted that the virus might have escaped from the Wuhan lab. A year ago this was considered a conspiracy theory. We know that Obama shut down gain of function experiments in the US because they are too dangerous. Fauci started them up again, but in China. Don't be so quick to defend Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2021 12:59 PM

R17, link.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2021 7:09 PM

She’s been bitter ever since 60 Minutes dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2021 7:14 PM

R17) Yes, we need a link on this

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2021 7:17 PM

I telling you, we need to start eliminating these people as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2021 7:26 PM

Who’s she again?

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2021 7:31 PM

The latest:

Fox Host: The COVID Vaccine Is “Not Really A Vaccine”

“They’ve obliterated the sovereignty of this nation. They are implementing an open border policy. They are literally implementing the ideology of the Open Society Foundation, and nobody wants to talk about that.

“It’s the big elephant in the room, but they have advisors from that organization who are advising the Biden administration.

This is their policy of safe, orderly, legal ways of regular and irregular migration and it’s not just the people in the Darién Gap coming from Panama, it’s all of the people that they say have a legal right to head for this country.

“And the UNICEF and the U.N. provide the guide not to how to get to safety, but how to cross all the other countries of the world and make a beeline for this nation, because when they are done, there will not be an America.

“We don’t have sovereignty of our own bodies, we have to take a vaccine that’s not really a vaccine, it’s MRNA.” – Fox Nation host Lara Logan, last night on Hannity’s show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2021 12:01 PM

Why was Rather dumped like garbage while this nut was permitted to keep her job?

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2021 12:03 PM

Wait, is this the one who was hand gang raped in Egypt?!? I've always worried about her well-being- she's now a conservative psycho?! What?!

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote]trying to track our movements with mRNA

. . . as the stupid cunt documents her every move on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2021 12:48 PM

SHE NEVER SAID THIS.

If you google it, only DL comes up

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2021 12:54 PM

Interesting how a paycheck from Fox News makes her completely change her tune.

Is she a journalist or a commentator?

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2021 12:56 PM

She is now saying the most outrageous fascistic shit on Fox News (especially about Biden allowing hordes of dark-skinned immigrants into "our country"), reminding us that she was born and raised in a white supremacist country,

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2021 1:27 PM

Fox News Disappears Lara Logan From the Air Following Fauci Attack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2021 12:13 AM

So were 5871 and 5872 DefatTurd troll socks?

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2021 12:19 AM

LOL, there are no journalists on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2021 12:34 AM

According to the DLs favorite newspaper the daily mail, her talent agency has dropped her due to her Mengele comments.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2022 6:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!