Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love, Victor Season 2 Trailer is out.....

It looks good!! In fact I think I even head Victor say, "my mother is fucking with me."

Form the trailer it looks like Michael Cimino and George Sear get pretty physical... and my girl Bebe Woods has a crisis. I love her. Felix has a crisis, damn! There's a lot in this trailer, but my favorite scenes involve Benji with no shirt on, in his bedroom...with Victor... BTW: Yes, I'm not at all embarrassed by my continuing lust for George Sear, but Mason Gooding is hot. Seriously. In fact I saw a couple of new faces in the trailer, also hot. I actually think Season 2 will be better.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 2:26 PM

Oops...I forgot to post the damned link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2021 6:14 PM

Lot of great stills from the series on Instagram...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2021 2:15 AM

He's perfect..... although one wonders at the lack of a strategic bulge in those jeans. It's concerning.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2021 6:55 PM

Season 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 2:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!