Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Teigen has lost her deals with Target, Macy’s and now Bloomingdales

Who will be next?

I actually feel bad for her now. We all make mistakes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465Last Wednesday at 9:34 PM

Markled. Damn, I am starting to believe that curse is real.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2021

This doesn't bode well for the Lea Michele Luggage Collection

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2021

Proof that no matter what your political beliefs are, cancel culture will come for you eventually. 10 years ago, I never thought people like Ellen, Lea Michelle, or lately Chrissy Teigen would be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2021

If you're a celeb don't threaten people. Don't wish them dead online. Not hard.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2021

R4 Was she really a celeb when she made those comments?

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2021

She deserves every bit of scorn and misery.

The whole “I’m sober, now” con was because she knew shit was coming and she was digging for excuses.

Unless John Legend is a miserable cunt like his wife, he should up and leave her.

by Anonymousreply 605/18/2021

Chrissy Teigen Is an out of control fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 705/18/2021

She could have survived this scandal and the fact that she did not should tell you that she has no friends. She must have pissed off at least one person at some point within every one of these companies or else she would have kept at least one of her deals.

by Anonymousreply 805/18/2021

R5 Chrissy made her debut in 2010 in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, so I'd say yes. She'd be famous enough then to know better.

by Anonymousreply 905/18/2021

She deserves to be cancelled just for making us suffer through that miscarriage debacle alone.

by Anonymousreply 1005/18/2021

If Lip Sync Battle ever comes back for a new season, I hope they drop her.

She added nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1105/18/2021

CHRISSY TEIGEN EMPIRE INPLODING

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2021

Count down to her sobbing IG post. Will she fall dramatically to the floor, sobbing helplessly in her lingerie?

by Anonymousreply 1305/18/2021

She will never be Martha Stewart. Her collapse is complete!

by Anonymousreply 1405/18/2021

[quote]Proof that no matter what your political beliefs are, cancel culture will come for you eventually. 10 years ago, I never thought people like Ellen, Lea Michelle, or lately Chrissy Teigen would be cancelled.

First, they came for Chrissy. One day, Lin Manuel Miranda will be cancelled...

by Anonymousreply 1505/18/2021

When you’re a public person you have to watch what you say and do because image is everything. It’s not complicated. Telling a 16 year old girl to kill herself is obviously wrong, and I don’t see how she will recover from that.

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2021

She can rehabilitate herself as a squishy face donut salesman.

by Anonymousreply 1705/18/2021

I think a lot of these company's may be looking for an out with some of these folks. So the smallest slip up and they're done. Not saying it's right but I don't feel sorry for Ellen or Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2021

I would feel sorry for her, and I do hate cancel culture, but she has been so consistently vicious on social media and would absolutely take pleasure in the downfall of someone she didn't like. So - tough titty.

by Anonymousreply 1905/18/2021

very good, she fully deserves it.

I would never spend a single cent on anything she's involved with....even before this.

This is a whore with zero talent and everything about her is fake, she even admitted it herself.

She is so fucking annoying and I wish she would just disappear from social media. I don't give a shit about this nobody...esp that miscarriage thing was so fucking ridiculous and over the top.

by Anonymousreply 2005/18/2021

Yeah I’m tired of cancel culture- but Chrissy is an exception!

So it doesn’t pay to be a sociopath whore? Cool!

by Anonymousreply 2105/18/2021

[quote]Chrissy made her debut in 2010 in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, so I'd say yes. She'd be famous enough then to know better.

25 was old enough for Chrissy to know better than to tweet negative things or message her about that but she absolutely was not the "Chrissy Teigen" we know and some of us despise or are annoyed by now.

I think most people back then were too dumb to realize that people would go back through their old tweets or that anyone was paying attention.

Certainly no one here gave two thoughts about her until she married John Legend and started attempting to do more than that.

by Anonymousreply 2205/18/2021

Better keep your mouth shut and hang on to that Wayfair contract, Kelly Clarkson.

by Anonymousreply 2305/18/2021

Can someone give me the quick take on what she did?

by Anonymousreply 2405/18/2021

Them?

by Anonymousreply 2505/18/2021

That's why the Ladyboy is a Tramp.

by Anonymousreply 2605/18/2021

Chrissy should have been sending those Tweets and DM's to Courtney's fame whoring mother and pervert husband.

by Anonymousreply 2705/18/2021

There's only room for one Chrissy anyways. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 2805/18/2021

Did you know that Chrissy was a Suitcase Girl with M. Markle on Deal Or No Deal?

by Anonymousreply 2905/18/2021

I mean, to be fair Courtney Stodden is a total whore.

Should Chrissy had said those things? No. Are they all true feelings about Courtney? Yes

Did Chrissy apologize and mean it? Yes. Is Courtney still a whore? Also yes.

by Anonymousreply 3005/18/2021

Now I might find something about her to enjoy, as she was insufferable at the Oscars a few years back, and nothing since has changed my opinion.

Let's see if she can be a good villain.

by Anonymousreply 3105/18/2021

How many Instagram viewers has she lost?

by Anonymousreply 3205/18/2021

[quote] I think a lot of these company's may be looking for an out with some of these folks.

I think you're right.

[quote] esp that miscarriage thing was so fucking ridiculous and over the top.

I bet her sponsors were horrified by that. The only surprising thing is that she hasn't yet taken a shit on live Twitter or TikTok or whatever the hell she does.

by Anonymousreply 3305/18/2021

She’s a model?!?

by Anonymousreply 3405/18/2021

She’s now in a partnership with Kris Jenner selling cleaning supplies. Wonder if Kris is regretting it or if she has PR team working on it in support of Crusty.

by Anonymousreply 3505/18/2021

R5, she was known as John Legend’s girlfriend who had just been named Sports Illustrated’s Rookie of the Year. Before that, she was an unknown catalog model with an oddly shaped body. She was also battling Jenny Mollen for the imaginary crown of “realest” celebrity girlfriend/wife on Twitter.

Mollen’s specialty was sex. Teigen’s was diarrhea, snot, vomit, being mistaken for a ladyboy, cunting at her fellow D-listers, and engaging anyone to paid attention to her.

Each was getting a big push from her partner’s publicist — Us Weekly would call Mollen “Twitter’s Undisputed TMI Queen!!” on page 10 and Teigen “Twitter’s Undisputed Queen of Clapback!!” on page 12, and on and on it went. I’m guessing 99.9999% of the population had no idea who either one was.

Mollen eventually got a book deal on the back of a story about the time she ate potato chips and watched as her husband failed to get it up for the hookers she hired for his birthday. Teigen added recipes to her OMG-tampon-fail tweets. And the rest is history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3605/18/2021

Good! She’s insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 3705/18/2021

To paraphrase someone on DLR34, she fucked a gay guy with a bad hairline and voila, she’s a model turned celeb.

I may have read that upthread or on another thread, and it’s the truth.

by Anonymousreply 3805/18/2021

She added, “I was an insecure, attention seeking troll".

Uh, you still are honey.

by Anonymousreply 3905/18/2021

I really don't understand how she became a famous model.

She has fat gerbil face.

by Anonymousreply 4005/18/2021

I think she looked beautiful back when she started

by Anonymousreply 4105/18/2021

She loco.

by Anonymousreply 4205/18/2021

I enjoyed all that information, R36. I had sort of wondered who Jenny Mollen was. I always mixed her up with Kelly Oxford. All these hip Hollywood moms, feh!

by Anonymousreply 4305/18/2021

r6 I suspect that will happen sooner rather than later though not immediately.

by Anonymousreply 4405/18/2021

Chrissy needs to rebrand now. How about she becomes the spokesperson for stopping being a mean obnoxious attention whore on social media?

If I were her team, I would advise her to lay low for a while and then do a big serious mea culpa piece for the New York Times. Then some friendly interviews. Just repudiate the whole social media cunting/oversharing/clapback thing. Become the new Queen of Nice. It might even be helpful to society.

by Anonymousreply 4505/18/2021

Perhaps she and Ellen can go on a Mea Culpa tour together, or start a Mea Culpa podcast.

by Anonymousreply 4605/18/2021

[quote] I actually feel bad for her now.

As my grandma used to say: save your pity for the starving... like me.

by Anonymousreply 4705/18/2021

I don’t dislike her, but she needs to take a break from Twitter. She posts too much and gives her opinions on shit that has nothing to do with her. She loves the attention. I can’t believe that John Legend doesn’t tell her to shut up. Someone needs to...

by Anonymousreply 4805/18/2021

[Quote]She has fat gerbil face.

Can I get her number?

by Anonymousreply 4905/18/2021

Why was Chrissy so triggered by Courtney Stodden? I mean those are weird posts. Also Chrissy is quite STUPID because if I want to trash a celebrity I know enough to come to a place like DL to get it out of my system.

by Anonymousreply 5005/18/2021

Courtney Stodden is a They now?

Why? How? What?

by Anonymousreply 5105/18/2021

Ms Stodden seems to be an MKUltra brain damaged former teen whore and probable current whore. Like, no brain. So I’m not surprised she’s jumped on the they/them train.

Chrissy is an actual ladyboy, ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 5205/18/2021

She’s a cunt. Her miscarried baby dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 5305/18/2021

They are both useless cunts. She should fuck off social media and work on herself and grow the fuck up. Focus on her family.

by Anonymousreply 5405/18/2021

Not a Chrissy fan but you know we've gone too far with SJW and Cancel Culture when we are defending Courtney Stodden. She is the same at 16 and she is now - a golddigging WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 5505/18/2021

I’m praying this homophobe Kevin Hart will be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 5605/18/2021

"Proof that no matter what your political beliefs are, cancel culture will come for you eventually. "

How dare people be held accountable for their actions! How dare someone not have a Target deal! As we all know, being rich and famous is a RIGHT and not a privilege

Let me guess, you think the world's biggest victim is Sharon Osborne, right?

by Anonymousreply 5705/18/2021

Oh, c'mon.

She's insufferable, but seriously, comments from when she was 16 years old?

Dear god, I'd be pilloried, drawn, quartered, and burned at the stake for stuff I said when I was 16.

This is truly absurd.

by Anonymousreply 5805/18/2021

R58, Chrissy was in her mid-20s. The victim of her bullying was 16.

by Anonymousreply 5905/18/2021

She hasn't changed, she lied and said she apologized to her but the other cunt said she never did

Utter trash, both of them

by Anonymousreply 6005/18/2021

I thought she quit social media? I know her mainly as John Legend's wife or girlfriend, Id never seen her anywhere before he started dragging her around places.

by Anonymousreply 6105/18/2021

[quote] She posts too much and gives her opinions on shit that has nothing to do with her.

Seriously, this applies to MOST people on Twitter but it "hits different" when Chrissy does it.

If she must have a Twitter, like other "celebs" she should create one, not use her name and follow her friends on it and vice versa.

Plenty of celebs have secret Twitter and Instagram accounts. They are good for keeping track of news, talking shit and having actual conversations with people who aren't trying to kiss your ass.

If she just wants to talk with people when she's bored, tweet about the food she's making and talk about things she's watching she doesn't need to be "Chrissy" to do that.

The problem we know she's there for the attention so she'd likely never have an account that's not associated with her name.

(I'm "friends" with one on there who I talked to about random stuff for about 4 years before they told me who they were. Nothing really changed after that. We still DM about bad TV.)

by Anonymousreply 6205/18/2021

Maybe time for another topless picture with her son or cook another miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 6305/19/2021

Team Crissy.

But she had no business posting or sending those evil minded messages.

by Anonymousreply 6405/19/2021

Celebs, don’t mix it up with riff raff on social media. Why would you? Boredom?

by Anonymousreply 6505/19/2021

[quote]I think most people back then were too dumb to realize that people would go back through their old tweets or that anyone was paying attention.

Not by 2013 though, when the Courtney Stodden stuff happened. Articles were already being written pretty regularly about what celebrities were tweeting, you can still find tons of "dumbest celebrity tweets of 2013" kinds of articles online from back then.

by Anonymousreply 6605/19/2021

[quote]we've gone too far with SJW and Cancel Culture

This has nothing to do with either, it's someone suffering repercussions for inappropriate comments they made to a teenager and a little kid.

by Anonymousreply 6705/19/2021

R67 True, but if it makes a dent in cancel culture, that would be good.

by Anonymousreply 6805/19/2021

I read a NY Post article about this and it was unintentionally hilarious.

Courtney Stottard considers themselves non-binary, yet they go on to claim that the bullying was unfortunate because "women need to look out for each other."

by Anonymousreply 6905/19/2021

I like the idea of a Cunt Tour spearheaded by Chrissy and Ellen, with supporting entertainment by Hilaria and Megan. What a show.

by Anonymousreply 7005/19/2021

Serves her right for fucking with dl legend Courtney Stodden

by Anonymousreply 7105/19/2021

Much like the Kardashians, I can’t figure what she does or why she’s famous.

by Anonymousreply 7205/19/2021

R70 Trust me, I’m keeping a sharp eye on how all this unfolds. I mean, I have to know whether or not to take Chrissy’s calls.

by Anonymousreply 7305/19/2021

The bigger issue is her proselytizing about the "toxicity" of bullying on social media, and then being exposed as a gross bully. It's the hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 7405/19/2021

more fake cunts need to be exposed!

by Anonymousreply 7505/19/2021

[quote]Not by 2013 though, when the Courtney Stodden stuff happened. Articles were already being written pretty regularly about what celebrities were tweeting, you can still find tons of "dumbest celebrity tweets of 2013" kinds of articles online from back then

Justine Sacco didn't even happen until the very end of 2013.

You may have seen articles but Justine's flight kicked off Twitter Cancel Culture based upon Tweets.

Also people were focused on current tweets then.

They weren't focused on past tweets until celebs started losing endorsements and being shut out of appearances because of stuff they said years before that they NEVER deleted for some reason.

Then that gave rise to Twitter services that allow you to "clean" your tweets which went from free to pay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7605/19/2021

she doesn't deserve all these cookware deals, it's not like she's a fucking chef or owner of great restaurants etc...

only idiots will buy shit with her name on it.

I only buy quality products that lasts...

by Anonymousreply 7705/19/2021

Once Macy’s pulled the line, of course Bloomies would, as well, they are the same company. I didn’t even know she had a cookware line. Why does she?

I don’t really like pulling old tweets and getting people cancelled for them, but I’ll make an exception for her. You can’t talk about how toxic social media is when you are an adult who told a teenager to kill herself over social media.

by Anonymousreply 7805/19/2021

Poor Justine Sacco. Her dumb joke probably would have gone over a lot better today. If I were the guy who spread that tweet, I’d feel very guilty.

by Anonymousreply 7905/19/2021

R55 gold digger? She married a two-bit, barely employed actor.

by Anonymousreply 8005/19/2021

[quote]You may have seen articles but Justine's flight kicked off Twitter Cancel Culture based upon Tweets.

I don't disagree but we're talking about two different things here.

I was replying to whoever it was who said that celebrities tweeted whatever they wanted without consequence because almost no one was paying attention, and that's not true, people were paying enough attention that in December 2013 you'd get these lists of "dumbest celebrity tweets of 2013" and what have you. The Onion wouldn't have even done the "Wallis is a cunt" tweet if Teigen hadn't been slamming her earlier in the day. People were definitely paying attention.

You're talking about the so-called cancel culture which did come later in the year, and I agree that no one tried to cancel her back then, that just wasn't done. They NOTICED what she did though and complained about it. Now things have progressed and people are trying to call out celebrities for what they said years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8105/19/2021

Gurl bye. Hope you don't have a prenup with your wealthy hubby. His career will suffer staying married to your anti-white hateful remarks.

by Anonymousreply 8205/19/2021

It’s pretty awful to go after a teenaged girl who obviously has issues and married some old man. And it’s not like Courtney Stodden did anything wrong she was a kid who’s parents let her make stupid choices.

by Anonymousreply 8305/19/2021

Chrissy Teigen hates most people that are not of color or Asian. People in LA have been whispering this for a while.

by Anonymousreply 8405/19/2021

There goes half the Legend household income. Does anyone buy his records?

by Anonymousreply 8505/19/2021

John Legend is an EGOT winner. If times ever got tough he has trophies to sell.

by Anonymousreply 8605/19/2021

[quote]It’s pretty awful to go after a teenaged girl who obviously has issues and married some old man.

It was a national pastime for a while with virtually all of the vitriol directed at her. The 51-year-old husband and the parents who encouraged their relationship would get a passing mention and the 16-year-old was the one who was consistently being torn apart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8705/19/2021

What hits has John Legend ever had? Every time I've seen him on TV he's always singing some boring Muzak-y song.

by Anonymousreply 8805/19/2021

[quote]What hits has John Legend ever had? Every time I've seen him on TV he's always singing some boring Muzak-y song.

I'm not a fan of his but he has 33 awards and is the first black man ever to EGOT and the second youngest after his Emmy win for "Jesus Christ Superstar."

He was mostly popular with mainstream audiences in the mid-00s but he has made his mark historically.

by Anonymousreply 8905/19/2021

If this irritating fame whore gets cancelled, that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 9005/19/2021

I seriously can't name a single John Legend song off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 9105/19/2021

La La Land

by Anonymousreply 9205/19/2021

I only know that boring, insipid "All of Me" song. It sounds like something you'd hear playing in a hotel lobby.

by Anonymousreply 9305/19/2021

R93 beat me to it. I was just about to say that if you've ever been in a dentist's office, you've probably heard this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9405/19/2021

I listened to All of Me and it still didn't ring a bell.

I only know John Legend because of his fame whore wife and the fact that he's always trotted out at "prestige" events, like whenever there's some event at the White House or some other official thing with medals and a big dinner with important people he's always there performing.

by Anonymousreply 9505/19/2021

[quote]I don't disagree but we're talking about two different things here.

I get what you're saying now. Thank you. I was linking "go back through their old tweets" with the idea that they could have real life repercussions for them like Chrissy is now. I should have expanded on that better. So yes, people were paying attention but it didn't seem to register that it could hurt people in a "lasting" way or else they would have never made the tweets that got them into trouble.

Justine Sacco lead to people realizing they could take screen shots of tweets, post them and get "klout" for calling out someone. Then at some point they realized they didn't have to be current tweets. They could go back through old ones and use those to not only hurt a person financially but also attack people who had learned to be careful on Twitter thanks to their own publicists who seemed to get involved around 2013/2014 when they realized that celebs were saying pretty much anything they wanted when Twitter started and that needed to be handled going forward.

A lot of cancellations that happened to people in the past few years are based upon tweets from the early days of twitter from 2008-2014. James Gunn for instance got fired from Guardians of the Galaxy (of course he was later rehired because the cast stepped in) because of tweets he made in 2009 and 2010 because someone in 2018 decided to go digging around. (Granted his tweets were disgusting but no one is idiotic enough to tweet anything like that these days.) Jason Biggs lost work in 2018 because of something he tweeted back in 2012. Melissa Villaseñor from SNL almost lost her job on the show when she just got it in 2016 because someone decided to dig up tweets from 2010-2011. So now we have Chrissy getting it for stuff she said around 2011.

As she said, she was being a "troll" which is a thing and all if you don't have a career or your name attached to your account.

[quote]Now things have progressed and people are trying to call out celebrities for what they said years ago.

I've seen people who literally make it their "job" in a sense to go back through a celeb's tweets, compile them all in screen shots and post them in order to get attention with elaborate announcements of how OUTRAGED they are. It's so weird. Celebs would never be as callous today as Chrissy was back then.

by Anonymousreply 9605/19/2021

R89 getting an Emmy for Jesus Christ Superstar is such a joke. He can't act his way out of a paper bag. And Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd-Webber wrote that, not him.

by Anonymousreply 9705/19/2021

I dislike his music and don't care much for his singing voice but this is his signature tune. It was a huge hit, I'd be happy to not hear it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9805/19/2021

[quote]Emmy for Jesus Christ Superstar is such a joke.

Oh, dear.

R97, He didn't win an Emmy for being [bold]in[/bold] Jesus Christ Superstar he won it for [bold]producing[/bold] the Live TV special.

He won a Tony Award for producing, "Jitney."

He won a Daytime Emmy for producing something else as well.

John has been doing a bit of producing along with specifically writing music for movies. He won an Academy Award for writing a song from "Glory." He also co-wrote and performed in a song from "La La Land."

by Anonymousreply 9905/19/2021

Becoming an EGOT counting producing credits is lame. Especially when the Emmy for JCS was an Executive Producer credit which everyone knows that is largely a vanity credit.

by Anonymousreply 10005/19/2021

EGOTs only count if all the awards are in performance categories. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 10105/19/2021

Any fucking asshole can produce something, that shouldn't count for an EGOT.

by Anonymousreply 10205/19/2021

R94 looking at the pic of Chrissy in profile makes me wonder how that bitch was ever a model. Her bone structure is awful. Her face is as round as a bowling ball and pancake-flat from the side except for her gigantic inflated cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 10305/19/2021

I've always found her really homely and strange-looking, have no idea how she could've been a model.

by Anonymousreply 10405/19/2021

R103 they don’t really care about models actually looking good anymore. Over the past decade plus it’s become more about be interesting looking. I miss models being drop dead gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 10505/19/2021

She wasn't much of a model until she hooked up with him on the set of a music video, and she only got that audition because she was a suitcase girl on Deal or No Deal at the time.

Before that, she was doing very low-level bikini modeling, and not much of it — things like Daytona Beach spring-break bikini fashion shows, car shows, handing out energy-drink samples in a bikini, etc. I think the high point of her pre-Legend career was a single print ad for Wet Seal, or maybe it was Roxy. I can't remember which but it was something surf-oriented for teenage girls.

Here she is as a work in progress at Miami Swim Week in 2010. There was still so, so, so much work to come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10605/19/2021

Apparently, Howie Mandel has a thing for mildly ethnic women with very square bodies.

by Anonymousreply 10705/20/2021

She was a suitcase girl like St. Meghan? how tacky

by Anonymousreply 10805/20/2021

Remember reading a blind item about either Courtney or Farrah Abraham making racist comments about black people and how icky they thought their hands felt when she shook them. Maybe it’s why Chrissy hates her. It could just as well be Farrah, who had been caught on tape calling black people monkeys. Chrissy was wrong, but Courtney is a bottom feeder nonetheless.

So is Farrah Abraham.

by Anonymousreply 10905/20/2021

I did find a lovely set of her coasters at Ollie's Outlet a couple years ago. I still use them.

by Anonymousreply 11005/20/2021

Chrissy should stick to recipes. That's where she becomes likable. Stop trying to be Miss No-Filter Shock Jockette.

by Anonymousreply 11105/20/2021

I hate all of these famewhore social media people, I just fucking hate them all.

by Anonymousreply 11205/20/2021

Farrah Abraham is a terribly misguided person who thought her Teen Mom MTV fame made her somebody once she was able to buy herself a new face and pair of tits.

Talk about someone who never should have been given a platform to begin with. Should Chrissy have gone after her? Maybe. Maybe not. But someone has to put these loudmouth F list reality stars in their place.

by Anonymousreply 11305/20/2021

And the scandal, that got her canceled, happened only days after the family friendly animated feature The Mitchells vs the Machines was released where she and her husband play a perfect couple envied by the main family of the movie. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 11405/20/2021

What is Chrissy doing right now? Self harming? Binge eating? Shooting up drugs? Screaming at house staff? Sitting in the dark switching a lamp on and off?

by Anonymousreply 11505/20/2021

R115 all of those scenarios sound more Ellen than Chrissy to be honest...

by Anonymousreply 11605/20/2021

John Legend's real name is John Stephens. What an egomaniac or dumbass to rename himself "Legend."

Believe it or not, Stodden's ex-husband, Doug Hutchison was an acting teacher and, I guess, he was considered influential to people like Stodden and Teigen. Doug looks like an obvious douchebag to me. Apparently, Teigen was jealous of Stodden, which makes sense. Who has all that energy unless you're jealous or resentful, even over someone like Doug.

by Anonymousreply 11705/20/2021

Hey, the "Legend" bs worked.

by Anonymousreply 11805/20/2021

Courtney Stodden is now non-binary? Good grief!

by Anonymousreply 11905/20/2021

[quote]What an egomaniac or dumbass to rename himself "Legend."

He didn't.

J. Ivy, who was working with Kanye West, did. West's circle began calling him that privately since he sounded like an "old school legend."

Then Kanye West put out a mix tape with a track from "John Stephens" on it but instead of writing that name he wrote "John Legend."

The tape became popular and people that wanted to work with him started referring to him as that since they knew him from the tape.

The media calls him John Legend. He's still legally John Stephens and has never actually changed his name.

by Anonymousreply 12005/20/2021

Im glad this annoying phony was exposed early for her vile behaviour and toxic narcissism.

Please do Markle and her Nazi uniform wearing Prince next.

And of course the Kartrashians.

by Anonymousreply 12105/20/2021

Wait, she used her OFFICIAL social media account to do this? And it only comes out NOW? What the actual Fuck?????

by Anonymousreply 12205/20/2021

She hasn’t been on social media for a week.

Her silence speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 12305/20/2021

Chrissy is a nut, I like her. But she fucked up, big time.Those comments are indefensible. Will we see her stuff in Dollar tree?

by Anonymousreply 12405/20/2021

Maybe Chrissy can commiserate with Roseanne. I’m sure she was very understanding of Roseanne’s fuckup tweet.

by Anonymousreply 12505/21/2021

So many celebrities don't seem to understand that one slip of the tongue, or one wrong word from them on social media can make or break their careers. It shows that a lot of these people are really not very smart. A smart celebrity would either be VERY careful about what they say or write publicly, or not take part in social media on their own at all and just leave it up to their publicists, or better yet not get involved with it at all.

by Anonymousreply 12605/21/2021

If John Legend was white, would he be an EGOT winner with the same body of work? He seems so woke and that probably got him votes for these awards

by Anonymousreply 12705/21/2021

This nobody should never had deals with anybody. She has accomplished nothing except to get attention. She is emblematic of all that is superficial and embarrassing about the age in which we live.

by Anonymousreply 12805/21/2021

There are still some celebrities who aren't on social media. Chris Pine is one. As an alcoholic, he's self-aware enough to stay away from Twitter so there are no drunken 2am Tweets that would ruin his career overnight.

by Anonymousreply 12905/21/2021

R128 bingo!

by Anonymousreply 13005/21/2021

What happened to Courtney was pretty fucking horrible. Here is the article. Chrissy isn't the only one who should be apologizing, though her wishes of death were the most deplorable. St. Anderson was a little elitist cunt toward her. That serial killer Dr. Drew fondled her tits on TV under the guise of examining her breasts. The UR whore Courtney Love calling 16 year old Courtney a whore. So many people, some adults with children of their own, were all pretty awful to her.

She was only 16. a young 16 at that. Signed, sealed, and delivered to that scumbag Doug by not just her mother but her father.

How she got out of the relationship without having any resources and having been groomed and brainwashed for so long is remarkable. That's not to say she got out unscathed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13105/21/2021

I have no idea who Courtney Stodden is nor do I care. I'm just grateful to her for taking down the execrable media whore Teighen.

by Anonymousreply 13205/24/2021

Courtney Stodden comes off very well in that recent interview. I hope her future is a lot happier.

by Anonymousreply 13305/24/2021

Miss Teigen lost me during that Fast Times at Ridgemont High table read, when she just HAD to walk by and just HAPPENED to get caught on camera and just HAD to say "hello." I thought, "Girl is thirsty!" I never really gave her much thought before, but that moment made me not like her.

by Anonymousreply 13405/24/2021

R134 OMG, I know this late, but I remember Julia Roberts (a true cunt!) being such a bitch when Chrissy came on screen. John said something like “Chrissy is just hanging out and wanted to say hi” but Chrissy was dressed to the nines and wearing a gown and Julia goes “Jen (Anniston) is that what you look like when you are just hanging around the house?” and Jennifer goes “No.”

Iconic!

by Anonymousreply 13505/31/2021

I feel for that Courtney Stodden, I hope she’ll be okay. As an elder, you’re supposed to mentor and help the kids, not bully and belittle them.

by Anonymousreply 13605/31/2021

I wonder if Pamida needs a spokes-woman-person?

by Anonymousreply 13705/31/2021

Stodden popped right back up with the attention whoring. It's all too much.

by Anonymousreply 13805/31/2021

She has a rich husband, she'll get by.

by Anonymousreply 13905/31/2021

I want a kitchen full of cancelled cookware and accessories. I bought something by Paula Deen after she was banished. Now we have Chrissy, briefly Martha, Mario Batali and pervert Jeff Smith.

by Anonymousreply 14005/31/2021

Courtney just got engaged again yesterday.

“I said yes …OH and the ring made me gag it’s so beautiful 🔥😍💎” the 26-year-old model, who is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns, announced on Instagram on Sunday.

Stodden, who recently accused Chrissy Teigen of “bullying” them when they were 16, showed off their giant rock in a boomerang video.

They captioned the video with “#stopasianhate,” appearing to support their new fiancé’s ethnic roots. They also added #diamondsareagirlsbestfriend.

On their Instagram Stories, Stodden offered an even closer look at their new accessory, posting two videos that zoomed in on the giant sparkler.

Sheng, 41, revealed on his Instagram alongside photos from the proposal that he popped the question on Friday to the “love of his life,” and he feels “so blessed and fortunate.”

“We have both grown so much since we first met, and the fact that we have both been able to grow into better, stronger, more secure individuals while still being in a relationship together makes me have faith that this partnership will last a lifetime,” he added.

The filmmaker also shared that he believes this is the first time he and Stodden are experiencing “unconditional love.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14105/31/2021

Ha, I thought that said "Stodden, who identifies as non-brainy"

by Anonymousreply 14205/31/2021

That was funny r135. Julia and Jen were like "we're actual STARS who've worked for something. Fuck this two-bit reality whore. She's so not of our league."

by Anonymousreply 14305/31/2021

Chrissy is a thirsty ho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14405/31/2021

R144 Ha, Julia looks like a wicked witch.

by Anonymousreply 14505/31/2021

Julia's shade was great!

by Anonymousreply 14605/31/2021

In all her “a low Vera” glory!

by Anonymousreply 14705/31/2021

"That's something I would wear to an Oscar brunch!" in other words - "I'm an A List Oscar-winning actress and a legit STAR, bitch. You're a two-bit reality whore who only got where you are because of who you married."

SHADE!

Nicely done, Julia.

by Anonymousreply 14805/31/2021

Morgan Freeman and Ray Liotta throwing shade with their looks.

by Anonymousreply 14905/31/2021

This is why Julia Roberts is a Steel fucking Magnolia

by Anonymousreply 15005/31/2021

Everybody on the Zoom call was like "bitch, we're WORKING right now. Fuck off."

by Anonymousreply 15105/31/2021

She had plenty of time to atone for her prior tasteless tweets. She didn't until called out and not privately to that kid and Courtney.

Hasn't She also participated in cancel culture herself? Or am I mixing her up with some other vapid twa

by Anonymousreply 15205/31/2021

OMG I love Julia Roberts so much for that clip!!!

by Anonymousreply 15305/31/2021

I cannot feel sorry for her. She is the Queen of Cancel Culture.

by Anonymousreply 15405/31/2021

R144 Lol yes, that was the clip I was referring too! Chrissy was obviously trying to make a moment with a “whoops just accidentally stumbled into the frame while my husband is talking to A List celebs!” and Julia got her number and in a Master class of bitchery pointed out how well dressed she was for someone just hanging around. I would have loved to have heard Julia’s opinion on Jennifer Lawrence circa 2013

by Anonymousreply 15505/31/2021

Yeah, Chrissy had no idea her husband was doing a live table read with A Listers. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 15605/31/2021

“A Master Class of bitchery,” lol. Indeed. And working in the Oscar reference. All off the cuff, too. That’s talent.

Makes you wonder about some of these celebs who seem so popular to the public, and what people in their industry think of them.

by Anonymousreply 15705/31/2021

who?

by Anonymousreply 15805/31/2021

Love how Julia got female A-lister confirmation from Jennifer Aniston on the just hanging around the house look.

by Anonymousreply 15906/01/2021

Not fucking impressed by Julia's off the cuff cunting.

by Anonymousreply 16006/01/2021

Good. She is insufferable. When is John Legend going to dump her ass? He is too classy for her.

by Anonymousreply 16106/01/2021

Hopefully her FEMININE HUSBAND can support her and their ugly brats....

by Anonymousreply 16206/01/2021

Wow. Beatrice Borromeo needed no introductions. Thank you, rxx, for showing she's so STUNING as you're ready to be stupidly average

by Anonymousreply 16306/01/2021

In case you ever forgot Julia Roberts is from the South... I’m surprised she didn’t throw in a “bless her heart”.

by Anonymousreply 16406/01/2021

R163 is working her way up to one day be [quote]stupidly average.

It’s spelled STUNNING, frau.

by Anonymousreply 16506/01/2021

We are not allowed to tipple?

by Anonymousreply 16606/01/2021

[quote] Not fucking impressed by Julia's off the cuff cunting.

Then you may be in the wrong place.

by Anonymousreply 16706/01/2021

[quote] Yeah, Chrissy had no idea her husband was doing a live table read with A Listers. Sure.

And dropping not one, but TWO ‘F’ bombs., and this woman has two kids? Klassy!

by Anonymousreply 16806/01/2021

R168 "That's the thing about me, ok? I have, like, NO filter." - things it used to be cute for upscale housewives to say. I think that's over now.

R159 And YES, omg. It really was masterful.

by Anonymousreply 16906/01/2021

...and all couched in "wow, she looks so amazingly glamorous!"

by Anonymousreply 17006/01/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17106/01/2021

I love, love Julia Roberts, I don't care what any of you say, I always have!

by Anonymousreply 17206/01/2021

She's a really sick person, not unlike Yashar and Hilaria Baldwin. All have a desperate need for an audience. Unlike the others, she's a mean girl.

I was dumb enough to buy one of her cookbooks. The everything bagel breakfast bake was representative of the horrors that lay within.

by Anonymousreply 17306/01/2021

R173 Was it really that bad? I once saw some macaroni and cheese that looked pretty good, and she had a fairly charming way of presenting it. I always thought she should stop being bitchy and provocative and just stick to that happy homemaker persona.

by Anonymousreply 17406/01/2021

She can’t, because she is a demon.

by Anonymousreply 17506/01/2021

I thought her first cookbook was good. I liked that it wasn’t all healthy

by Anonymousreply 17606/01/2021

[quote]She has a rich husband, she'll get by.

His career could potentially suffer by association. I predict DIVORCETOWN!

by Anonymousreply 17706/05/2021

You all make very valid points but you are all missing the elephant in the room, the most important thing!!!! Courtney Stodden WAS a whore!!!!! Some innocent person was just saying what you all were thinking and calling a spade a spade or is it spayed (that was joke in Courtney's direction).

by Anonymousreply 17806/05/2021

You can’t say it though. And you can’t even hit at the s word.

by Anonymousreply 17906/05/2021

*hint

by Anonymousreply 18006/05/2021

R161 actually her AND Legend are both extremely thirsty fame whores. He’s as classless as she is. I have no use for either. I’m glad one of them is catching hell.

by Anonymousreply 18106/05/2021

Wonder what the vibe is in their house right now....

by Anonymousreply 18206/05/2021

Wtf? What a sick bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18306/05/2021

^ what?

by Anonymousreply 18406/05/2021

R178, Courtney Stodden was 16. Whatever she was doing, she was obviously not in a good place and needed help rather than to have Chrissy Teigen send her DMs telling her to kill herself. Teigen was 10 years older, in her mid-20s, she should absolutely have known better. Makes you wonder what other stupid shit Teigen's said and done.

by Anonymousreply 18506/06/2021

Who does this bitch think she is….

by Anonymousreply 18606/06/2021

Again, the crux is Teigen complaining about the toxicity of social media, yet being an egregious offender. It's Teigen's blatant, gross hypocrisy and sociopathy being exposed that's the issue, not the quality of her victim.

by Anonymousreply 18706/06/2021

Her and John are trying to unload their Beverly Hills mansion. I'm sure that $20 million could buy a few hours of crisis management consulting.

by Anonymousreply 18806/06/2021

Somebody tell me what hit songs Legend has had? I can't remember ever actually hearing any music of his.

And he's just another famous black guy who snubs black women and marries outside his race.

by Anonymousreply 18906/07/2021

I can't name a single Legend song either, and he's been around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 19006/07/2021

John Legend never had a major career as a musician but he managed to get himself onto the celebrity guest circuit. Because he was a "songwriter" and played the piano, he could cultivate a sophisticated artist image for himself. Teigen helped to scale that up into a social media family brand and - until now - we could never escape from them.

No doubt Julia Roberts' shade wasn't just because Teigen was blatantly trying to get herself onto the screen - she has a reputation and is not liked.

by Anonymousreply 19106/07/2021

R74. Exactly. If she had owned up to bullying in the past and included that as part of a growing and healing process then she wouldn't be in the position she is in now. Instead she painted herself as a saint and a spotless victim. The public HATES the hypocrisy more than the bullying itself because when someone is caught lying, it casts doubt on everything they've ever said and done.

by Anonymousreply 19206/07/2021

Perhaps the worst part of her apology was claiming she’d reached out to Stodden to apologize, which Stodden then said was not true... and Chrissy never replied, so you know it’s true.

So she told her followers she was trying to make things right when she had no intention of doing so. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 19306/07/2021

[quote] And he's just another famous black guy who snubs black women and marries outside his race.

He didn’t marry outside his race. Chrissy is black tie.

by Anonymousreply 19406/07/2021

as in, only for formal occasions?

by Anonymousreply 19506/07/2021

[quote] And he's just another famous black guy who snubs black women

Please, he snubs women of any race. We all know this is a sexless marriage simply for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 19606/07/2021

Legend is the go-to guy for any "prestige" event, his agents really hustled to put him in that niche. Whenever some shindig at the White House or black tie thing needs a musician, he's always there.

by Anonymousreply 19706/07/2021

Netflix canned her too despite the fact that the article states she walked away from the job.

She had a guest voiceover role that will be recast in Never Have I Ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19806/07/2021

That Zoom stunt was shameless. Good for Julia for calling her out.

by Anonymousreply 19906/07/2021

Good God that was some terrible acting she did pretending to be surprised that there was this A list zoom call going on and then pulling out her sassy F bombs. What an idiot, I’d be so embarrassed if I were John L. I really loved that, though! What a peek into the celebrity pecking order. It’s just like Junior High, her nipping at the heels of the cool kids who reward her with distain.

by Anonymousreply 20006/07/2021

John Legend is an EGOT winner.

by Anonymousreply 20106/07/2021

Let the record show, she was supposed to be on bed rest for her pregnancy at the time of the zoom table read.

She claimed to have been bleeding for a few weeks and wound up in the hospital less than two weeks after the zoom.

by Anonymousreply 20206/07/2021

E = Empty headed

G = Gay

O = Of

T = Teigen

by Anonymousreply 20306/07/2021

[quote]John Legend is an EGOT winner.

His Emmy and Tony wins were in a producing category, not a performing category. Any asshole can produce something. Candy Spelling produces Broadway shows for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 20406/07/2021

[quote]What a peek into the celebrity pecking order. It’s just like Junior High, her nipping at the heels of the cool kids who reward her with distain.

Yes it was funny. The "cool kids" are the ones who actually act and sing for a living and someone like Chrissy is just a self-promoting media whore with no talent. They obviously look down on her cheap fame.

by Anonymousreply 20506/07/2021

Plus Legends Oscar is for the lousy song Glory, that people were actually crying in the audience over the piece of shit at the Academy Awards. Legend is such a poseur. As vacuous as his stupid wife.

by Anonymousreply 20606/07/2021

Chrissy is not half black, her father is white and her mother is Thai

John’s biggest hit is “All of Me” which has 1 billion views on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 20706/07/2021

Don't forget the Jewish grandmother she threw in after she got shit for wearing a bindi and a mitpachat for her shabbat-themed dinner party. If she could still squeeze into the Pocahontas costume, she would have worn that too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20806/07/2021

R187 yes exactly, and the best part is that Chrissy, being a narcissist, is functionally incapable of registering the nuance.

by Anonymousreply 20906/08/2021

[quote] Hasn't She also participated in cancel culture herself?

6 celebrities Chrissy Teigen has targeted online

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21006/08/2021

If I were Chrissy, I would have my eyebrows reshaped to look less villainous.

by Anonymousreply 21106/08/2021

I really don’t see what the big deal is. That Courtney girl is a whore. I’d have told her the same shit.

by Anonymousreply 21206/08/2021

You say that as someone posting here anonymously, R212. If I told you to die in a grease fire, you most likely wouldn’t care.

Had the Witch Teigen called you out by name to her 13 million Twitter followers and privately harassed you while you were a teenager, you may feel differently.

by Anonymousreply 21306/08/2021

Stodden put herself out there to be criticized, r213. Don’t be so sanctimonious.

Here….I’ll sign it this time, you smug fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21406/08/2021

☝️R214- Chrissy Teigen. Boring attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 21506/08/2021

JackJackson, you’re an idiot. Worse than that, you’re a boor.

Punch and delete, as I have no need to waste time on name-calling incels.

by Anonymousreply 21606/08/2021

Cookware and recipe books are to no-talent celebrities as Christian (and previously country) music is to failed musicians. Lowest common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 21706/08/2021

Looking at the photo at R210, I can’t help but wonder in what universe is that face considered attractive?

by Anonymousreply 21806/08/2021

R217 And yet Chrissy actually did it rather well. She should have just kept on that path, and quit trying to be edgy.

by Anonymousreply 21906/08/2021

Is social media more trouble than it's worth?

If you're prone to saying inappropriate things then perhaps build a profile through other media.

I don't believe social media is the be all to everything.

Even corporates are questioning the return on social media marketing spend.

by Anonymousreply 22006/08/2021

John was just as pathetic for that live read stunt. "Hey honey, what are you doing? Me? Nothing much, just on a zoom call with Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Sean Penn, etc. "

by Anonymousreply 22106/08/2021

Why would you wear a sari and bindi if you were hosting a Jewish Friday night dinner? She seems to be confusing the menu for Jewish holiday dinners with the weekly sabbath dinner- wine, chicken, challah, whatever else you like and a bunch of prayers and candle lighting.

by Anonymousreply 22206/08/2021

She’s a bitch most foul.

by Anonymousreply 22306/08/2021

I'll just leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22406/08/2021

The saddest bit for Chrissy must be that she got cancelled over D List Courtney Stodden and not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 22506/08/2021

[quote] CHRISSY Teigen is being accused of deleting “inappropriate” tweets about the show Toddlers and Tiaras. It comes after she said deleted 60,000 tweets

How does someone even have 60,000 tweets? Does anyone even have 60,000 posts on DL?

by Anonymousreply 22606/08/2021

What she wrote about children was obscene. Sexualizing them. She is worse than previously known. That was something a pedophile would write/think. Sickening and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 22706/08/2021

She had him testing the waters for her on Sunday.

It's only a matter of time now until she belly-flops right back in claiming to have sat in humility as she listened -- really listened. And she will continue to listen and learn as she walks the long path toward reconciliation, light, and understanding. She will do better. She will be better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22806/08/2021

R5 was she ever a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 22906/08/2021

Imagine what she would have done if someone wrote or spoke this way about her kids R224.

by Anonymousreply 23006/08/2021

She and John have always been a bit hypocritical. I mean she and John went to St.Barth’s during the pandemic and when outlets were writing articles about it/posting pictures she was starting fights on twitter trying to distract. And I was really put off by her “I’m a Celebrity, AMA” where she was talking about house managers, strong arming their way into restaurant reservations and never having to look at bills

by Anonymousreply 23106/08/2021

[quote]never having to look at bills

A huge mistake, no matter how much money you might have. Even if you're a zillionaire, you still look at every bill and keep track of everything personally. Don't leave it to others.

by Anonymousreply 23206/08/2021

[quote] Stodden put herself out there to be criticized, [R213]. Don’t be so sanctimonious

A sixteen year old marrying a fifty year old has been GROOMED! How old was she when they met? HOW did they meet? You can’t judge her by the standards of an adult. And why would you tell a stranger to KILL HERSELF because you don’t approve of her marriage? It’s not ‘sanctimonious’ to point that out, just basic decency.

by Anonymousreply 23306/08/2021

She is a vile bully. A mean girl. I despise people like her.

by Anonymousreply 23406/08/2021

[quote] A huge mistake, no matter how much money you might have. Even if you're a zillionaire, you still look at every bill and keep track of everything personally. Don't leave it to others.

This is exactly what happens to lots of celebrities. Their managers know they aren’t paying attention and rob them blind.

by Anonymousreply 23506/08/2021

It’s disturbing that a turd like her can become famous and be presented with tons of opportunities to earn money just by being, at worst, a vile bully, and, at best, a dim-witted empty vessel.

by Anonymousreply 23606/08/2021

And she's fug to boot, R236!

by Anonymousreply 23706/08/2021

CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 23806/08/2021

When I look at her face, my brain starts to melt. I can't begin process this. I guess she's had a facelift and cheek implants? And they are asymmetrical?

Also, how is it we were able to watch that little clip of her interrupting the table read? That table read zoom call wasn't for public consumption, right?

Finally, when I saw her interrupting the call, it did seem a bit sad for her to do that, and then to swear made it really awkward. But, what she was wearing, I thought, was a silky orange bathrobe/house robe. I didn't see it as inappropriate for house wear for someone wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 23906/08/2021

I think all of these people need a 12 step program SM addiction.

by Anonymousreply 24006/08/2021

R240- For SM addiction.

by Anonymousreply 24106/08/2021

Hope that losing everything was worth hating on an F-list celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 24206/08/2021

☝️Right? She just had to be mean girl. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 24306/08/2021

The table read was supposed to public as it was to benefit CORE, R239

They could have edited the moon faced whore out, but I suspect she or her lavender husband would have thrown a hissy fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24406/08/2021

I’m surprised that more hasn’t been made of her behavior and complete lack of self-control when Amanda Bynes was decompensating all over Twitter. She was clearly unwell at the time and calling dozens of people ugly and old.

If I’m remembering this correctly, Chrissy kept poking and prodding until Amanda noticed her and, predictably, started tweeting at Chrissy that she was old and ugly.

Anyone with a brain or an ounce of compassion would have ignored it, but Chrissy, I believe, ended up getting her flying monkeys all riled up and they did her dirty work for her and went after Amanda.

I think she eventually feigned taking the high road by wanly asking them to stop attacking Amanda on her behalf. But before she got to that point she had already tweeted things like (paraphrasing): “I can’t believe people are defending her! If you want to support mentally ill people, fine, but there is no excuse for this type of bad behavior!”

I may be a bit off on the details, but that was the gist of it.

by Anonymousreply 24506/08/2021

You have to be pretty bad when Kris Jenner wants to distance herself from you.

Chrissy’s mom is the one doing all the cooking and Chrissy takes credit for it.

by Anonymousreply 24606/09/2021

Even worse r245 that it's for a public event and she pretends she just walked in and didn't know what was going on. The exaggerated "what the fuck!", to make it sound as though she's really surprised, just makes the whole thing worse.

by Anonymousreply 24706/09/2021

Once Legend married her, the gay rumors dried up. Who was he linked with before her?

by Anonymousreply 24806/09/2021

John Legend still has a fat ass so I don’t feel that bad for her

by Anonymousreply 24906/09/2021

She could have privately reached out to the people she wronged, she had years to do so. Yet she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 25006/09/2021

Brought it on herself with all the cringe-y attention whoring. Plus, she has carb face for DAYS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25106/09/2021

John legend really messed up when he married her. He should've married a sista and he wouldn't have to suffer through this bullshit now.

What a dummy.

by Anonymousreply 25206/09/2021

I remember rumors about Legend and ex football player/actor Kerry Rhodes.

Here they are with their a “girlfriends” in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25306/09/2021

There was a DL poster who detailed his hook-up with Legend. It was over 10 years ago, so I don’t remember details but there was he had no doubt that this wasn’t Legend’s first homosex experience.

by Anonymousreply 25406/09/2021

I’ve told this story before but John used to work out in my gym and, for what it’s worth, I got zero gay vibe off of him. The only other patrons I noticed him checking out (and there were some hot guys there) were female. For what it’s worth. And, hey, how could he resist checking me out, LOL?

by Anonymousreply 25506/09/2021

What's so legendary about John Legend -- even his name is fake. At least Teigen has his bank account to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 25606/09/2021

Not to mention her fat ass R256

by Anonymousreply 25706/09/2021

R256 yup. He’s just as bad as she is in his own way. The biggest fame whore singer there is. If there’s a big industry event, or a table read for Fast Times he has no business being part of, he will insert his mug into it. Hate them both.

by Anonymousreply 25806/09/2021

Do Kris Jenner and Teigen own they cleaning product company or are they just spokespersons? Either way I want it to fail miserably, those two are the worst. They don’t do their own cleaning or cooking (Chrissy’s mom does the cooking she takes credit for).

by Anonymousreply 25906/09/2021

r258 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 26006/09/2021

Can someone elaborate more on this 'table read of Fast Times'??

Please tell me these 50-something old celebs aren't mounting a remake with them starring as high school kids???

by Anonymousreply 26106/09/2021

It was a table read for a charity event that was done last year.

by Anonymousreply 26206/09/2021

Chrissy’s team up with Kris is what made her quit twitter for a few weeks a few months ago. People were giving her a lot of shit for working with Kris Jenner

But I don’t know why these two are pairing up for cleaning products because let’s be honest, it’s not likely that either of them clean their house(s) themselves

by Anonymousreply 26306/09/2021

Chrissy and her pal Yashir need to take a long vacation from public life but they attention hos are going to ho.

by Anonymousreply 26406/09/2021

And now Chrissy's friends are getting cancelled. Can she come back from this? Let's hope not!

by Anonymousreply 26506/10/2021

Maybe Vanessa Lachey can take over Chrissy’s gigs. They’re a similar physical type. Vanessa is pretty and more wholesome.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Saturday at 6:35 PM

Has anyone seen that John Legend VRBO Commercial where he goes “This is the couch where grandad and grandson will booooond”

He sounds so affected

by Anonymousreply 267Last Saturday at 6:59 PM

I saw that commercial before YouTube videos but I never associated John Legend with those commercials. Does he make an appearance?

by Anonymousreply 268Last Sunday at 2:38 PM

R268 No, he’s just the narration, although there is a VRBO Commercial with John, Chrissy, and the kids.

But nothing will ever top those annoying “stinky booty song” Huggies commercials they did

by Anonymousreply 269Last Sunday at 3:35 PM

Chrissy Teigen’s celeb friends, including Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Meghan Markle, are distancing themselves from her, says a source. “This scandal could end up destroying her career and some friendships.”

But Chrissy is paying an even higher price: her marriage to John Legend is suffering. “He’s upset about what’s happening to his wife and he’s trying to be there for her, but he’s also so disappointed,” the source said. “This is not the woman he fell in love with and married. And now, John’s friends who never liked Chrissy are pushing him to dump her.”

John wasn’t aware of the extent of Chrissy’s behavior, the source claims. “She showed him one side of herself only – never this dark, ugly side – so he was blindsided.” When she apologized to him, adds the source, her words echoed what she said in her apology tweet to fans. But the damage is done.

“Friends are already whispering that this could be the end of their fairy-tale marriage,” says the source. Teigen “would be completely devastated if she lost John. Not only does she love him with all her heart, but he’s a big part of why she’s so popular and successful…. There would be $150 million at stake” if they divorce. [From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

Now that Kanye has a new beard, John should dump Chrissy and hang out with him. Chrissy is OVAH. Dragging down his career too.

by Anonymousreply 270Last Sunday at 5:05 PM

This is clearly karma for mocking my beloved Spanish rose, Hilaria. Consider the source!

by Anonymousreply 271Last Sunday at 5:08 PM

R270 Pretty sure John Legend has been cheating on Chrissy for a long time and will use this controversy as an excuse to finally dump her

by Anonymousreply 272Last Sunday at 5:09 PM

R270 "insider source"

sounds like fake news

by Anonymousreply 273Last Sunday at 5:09 PM

Chrissy is fug, loathsome and looks like a ladyboy. Her viciousness warrants cancellation. Go away now.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Sunday at 5:11 PM

r272 He's cheating on her? Who's the lucky guy?

by Anonymousreply 275Last Sunday at 5:28 PM

Teigen may be off social media but the Cravings by Chrissy Teigen IG account is active. Now pushing tableware available for sale on the website.

All the comments are complimentary, so her team must be deleting negative comments 24/7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276Last Sunday at 5:29 PM

R270 Bingo. They are both the ultimate fame whores. Birds of a feather. To say he didn’t know who this bitch was when he married her is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 277Last Sunday at 5:31 PM

For now, let's just overlook the fact that mommy and daddy have no qualms about plastering their kids' faces all over candy wrappers and marvel at Luna the design prodigy's illustration skills. It's like playing Where's Waldo.

[quote]When Chrissy teamed up with modern chocolatier Compartés, the family all picked their favorite flavors to inspire the Compartés x Cravings bars. [bold](Luna's original drawings are on the packaging, too!)[/bold] If you can't possibly pick a favorite, this gift set of two bars has Luna and Miles' picks. Luna's is studded with real pieces of blueberry pancakes and syrup, and Miles' has pieces of OG Chrissy recipe banana bread—both in a white chocolate base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278Last Sunday at 5:59 PM

David O. Russell has done far worse, yet he still has A-listers lining up to work with him. I guess it's case of what the media does and doesn't run with.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Sunday at 6:04 PM

Ride it out, Crissy. People have very fucking short memories. Ride this out but don't let anything like this happen again.

by Anonymousreply 280Last Sunday at 6:46 PM

r279 David O. Russell also, you know, DOES things for a living....

by Anonymousreply 281Last Sunday at 6:48 PM

Candy bars with pieces of pancake? For real?

by Anonymousreply 282Last Sunday at 6:49 PM

Does things like make overrated bullshit films and movie stars out of forgettable basic bitches.

by Anonymousreply 283Last Sunday at 6:50 PM

r283 Still more than what Chrissy does which is, what exactly?.

by Anonymousreply 284Last Sunday at 7:24 PM

R280 is right.

Oddly, I like Chrissy in her foodie persona. Hate the other one.

by Anonymousreply 285Last Sunday at 9:01 PM

Chrissy was always mocking John and putting him down, he must be a puss.

by Anonymousreply 286Last Sunday at 9:06 PM

John knew damn well what Chrissy was like, but it's a good excuse if he wants divorce.

by Anonymousreply 287Last Sunday at 9:08 PM

Her saying she just wanted to be beloved on Twitter was laughable. I hope she and Yashir are shunned.

by Anonymousreply 288Last Sunday at 9:16 PM

I don't know. People were already getting tired of her and were just waiting for something. The photographing her own miscarriage was when I think most people finally had enough.

by Anonymousreply 289Last Sunday at 9:22 PM

She & Yashar, couldn’t have happened 2 better people.

by Anonymousreply 290Last Sunday at 9:56 PM

People were eventually going to tire of cancel culture. Chrissy and Yashar are scapegoats to some extent.

by Anonymousreply 291Last Sunday at 10:05 PM

Twitter is an abolsute cesspit of misery. I think we all agree Stoden was a whore. BUT she is whore that has potentially cancelled Chrissy, so thereby should be elevated to DL icon status. Stoden has done now made an important contribution to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 292Last Sunday at 10:15 PM

What about this bitch's schtick you didn't know about? Her brand is hyper-snark to get your attention, then a charm offensive to get you to buy her useless junk. Maybe her people have crunched the numbers and discovered there's enough folks who need a mean girl to tell them what to do/buy that she's better off preserving that niche. I give you Exhibit A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293Last Sunday at 11:12 PM

[quote] Maybe her people have crunched the numbers and discovered there's enough folks who need a mean girl to tell them what to do/buy that she's better off preserving that niche.

You think she has people crunching the numbers for how she should act on Twitter? Who do you think she is, the Pope? This is all her doing. She doesn’t have a team.

by Anonymousreply 294Last Sunday at 11:26 PM

I wonder how the numbers crunchers came to the conclusion that getting dropped by Netflix and having her product line removed from Target and Macy's-Bloomingdale's stores would be a great career move. Maybe they need to crunch harder?

by Anonymousreply 295Last Sunday at 11:43 PM

She has a PR team, she's too obsessive about her own celebrity to not have one. They had her delete her old tweets a while ago, and I'm sure were crossing their fingers, hoping the stuff she said years ago wouldn't come back to bite her. Then it did.

by Anonymousreply 296Last Monday at 12:12 AM

At first I was irritated that we had a "David O. Russell has done worse" troll but now I'm kind of getting into it.

by Anonymousreply 297Last Monday at 12:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298Last Monday at 10:29 AM

[quote]Hi all. It has been a VERY humbling few weeks.

[quote]I know I’ve been quiet, and lord knows you don’t want to hear about me

She should have stopped right there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299Last Monday at 10:34 AM

Everyone calm down! She's learned her lesson. All is right in the world again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300Last Monday at 10:47 AM

"Everyone deserves better - even my detractors".

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 301Last Monday at 10:52 AM

I knew she was jonesing for attention, she just can't stay away. UGH

by Anonymousreply 302Last Monday at 10:52 AM

WAY too soon. Go away now.

by Anonymousreply 303Last Monday at 11:19 AM

Fuck almost every post on Twitter to her is sucking up.

by Anonymousreply 304Last Monday at 11:24 AM

Her fans are her fans, they'll stick with her no matter what comes out of her idiot mouth. They love it.

But she's never going to reach the next level now. She can regain her ground, but she can't advance. And her earning capability won't either.

by Anonymousreply 305Last Monday at 11:32 AM

I hope that's true r305

by Anonymousreply 306Last Monday at 11:37 AM

I don’t know, every tweet I’ve seen so far has been negative. Of course the tweets under her own are positive but that’s because she can block

by Anonymousreply 307Last Monday at 11:41 AM

R300, that's gross. The comments are gross too. One person is being supportive to her, saying "Chrissy, we are ALL big messes, it's ok!" Bullshit that we are all big messes and no it's not ok.

by Anonymousreply 308Last Monday at 12:49 PM

Gotta hand it to her for owning it and not making excuses. She could have taken the easy route and said she had a problem with alcohol or pills or whatever at the time. Then she could say she was out of her mind; that it wasn't "the real Chrissy" who made those awful posts. A short stint in rehab and all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 309Last Monday at 3:26 PM

She did not go to rehab, did she? Rehab does not treat sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 310Last Monday at 3:42 PM

[quote]She could have taken the easy route and said she had a problem with alcohol or pills or whatever at the time.

She did that not even six months ago. It will be dragged back out of the mothballs before too long.

[quote]“One month ago, on my birthday, I got this book from my doctor and friend,” Teigen captioned a photo of the book on her Instagram Story.

[quote]“I was done with making an a— of myself in front of people (I’m still embarrassed), tired of day drinking and feeling like s— by 6, not being able to sleep. I have been sober ever since and even if you can’t see yourself doing it or just plain don’t want to, it is still an incredible read.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311Last Monday at 3:43 PM

Chrissy said she had a drinking problem right when she and John while she was in St Barths and a lot of people were giving them shit for traveling during a pandemic (including Page Six). I do think she probably had a drinking problem but the timing was very convenient

by Anonymousreply 312Last Monday at 4:38 PM

Thank God! I can FINALLY go back to shopping at Tar-jay for cat food again!

by Anonymousreply 313Last Monday at 4:42 PM

She is monetizing that "apology" because she gets paid for clicks on Medium. She is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 314Last Monday at 4:46 PM

Part of her rise in popularity, especially on Twitter, was her willingness to engage with Trump in Twitter Wars. And she destroyed him every time she did.

Unfortunately for her, she failed to realize that this was the cause of the surge in her followers. No doubt she thought that people considered her illuminating. She could not be more wrong.

The result is, she served a purpose vis-à-vis Trump. Now Trump is out, and so is she.

by Anonymousreply 315Last Monday at 4:50 PM

She belittles and mocks John, I am surprised he keeps putting up with her emasculating him.

by Anonymousreply 316Last Monday at 5:30 PM

I'm a fan. The apology is almost perfect.

by Anonymousreply 317Last Monday at 5:44 PM

How embarrassing for you r317

by Anonymousreply 318Last Monday at 5:46 PM

From Michael Costello, who has his own Chrissy story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319Last Monday at 5:53 PM

^ Her DM’s to him in the last slides are almost sociopathic. Karma is a biiiitch

by Anonymousreply 320Last Monday at 5:56 PM

Chrissy and John buy up Beverly Hills mansions like a person collects cars. These aren't historic properties or properties of significance to build an architecture portfolio. They are just the square glass houses that have become the tract house of the very rich. It started in WeHo on a smaller scale and then made it's way to BH. In fact they are just like Chrissy. Shiny, attractive, maybe a little too big for the lot but sterile and somewhat soulless.

by Anonymousreply 321Last Monday at 6:15 PM

How did John Legend get wealthy on that level r321? He's never been a mega-selling recording artist.

by Anonymousreply 322Last Monday at 6:20 PM

He write songs and I think he's won the whole Oscar, Emmy, Tony, etc award. I do not care for his cheesy music and don't know how they have just so much cash. Publishing rights?

by Anonymousreply 323Last Monday at 6:22 PM

R320, she seems like a sadist. Just wants to inflict pain and suffering without any logic. Judge, jury, executioner. It’s probably how she gets off.

by Anonymousreply 324Last Monday at 7:17 PM

Chrissy must be sweating bullets with all the endorsement cancellations, and no new business. She lives like royalty, I can only imagine the upkeep on a lifestyle like that. Bitch needs money and lots of it to keep it all going.

by Anonymousreply 325Last Monday at 7:20 PM

[quote]Costello claims that Teigen "formed her own opinion of me" after seeing a "photoshopped comment" that was eventually proven to be false by Instagram — and when he reached out to her to explain what had happened, "she told me that my career was over and that all my doors will be shut from now on."

This perfectly encapsulates what is wrong with cancel culture and why it is not just a right wing dog whistle(despite it often being a RW dog whistle). Good liberals get their lives ruined by vindictive gossiping assholes with god complexes. Something similar happened to a guy at a non profit I was associated with. He was totally innocent but one accusation ruined his career. It was like he wore a scarlet letter after the fact. Zero benefit of the doubt and he was cut off like a leper.

by Anonymousreply 326Last Monday at 7:37 PM

Imagine being a vile cunt like her. I guess you have to be one in order to be so mean and vicious.

by Anonymousreply 327Last Monday at 7:44 PM

She definitely gets off on making people suffer. Always thought she was a phony Hollywood wife. Glad someone else came out. And said what a heartless cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 328Last Monday at 7:49 PM

Please public, do not forgive her, and set your friends right if they, god forbid, are a fan The only way we can do away or at least minimize cancel culture is to cancel the cancellers for good. These people, with more skeletons in the closet than you can imagine, expect everyone else to pass a purity test to live? Fuck off, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 329Last Monday at 7:50 PM

R322 the fucker inserts himself into everything. He’s doing those stupid Covid commercials for Walgreens now. Plus he does The Voice. And him and that thing he calls his wife buy and flip homes according to another poster. They both seem very money grubbing and she hardly does shit (even less now due to the backlash of her). So we will continue to see him on the Alec Baldwin Nic Cage level of a whore entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 330Last Monday at 7:53 PM

“ she seems like a sadist. Just wants to inflict pain and suffering without any logic. Judge, jury, executioner. It’s probably how she gets off”

This is what cancel culture especially when it comes to race is based on. Did you not see how Chrissy’s BFF Yashar ruined Sharon Osborne’s life because she dared to have a friend who doesn’t like Meghan Markle and defended his right to an opinion?

by Anonymousreply 331Last Monday at 7:53 PM

She's not sorry. She's sorry that she got caught. If she was really sorry she would have admitted to it long ago. I hate these forced apologies. They are so insincere.

by Anonymousreply 332Last Monday at 7:56 PM

Her manager and PR person wrote that bullshit apology. She can shove up her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 333Last Monday at 7:59 PM

She probably got paid per click on the Medium story.

Mocking the Quvenzhané Wallis was so moronic. Chrissy got mad that the kid would flex her biceps when asked to on the red carpet. She clearly didn’t watch Beasts Of The Southern Wild because her character was a motherless child whose (unbeknownst to her) dying father was teaching her to survive in the future without him in the bayou with some tough love. Flexing the bicep was their code.

She came for Project Runway’s Michael Costello as well.

by Anonymousreply 334Last Monday at 8:01 PM

Is censoring her Instagram page. Only leaving up the positive bullshit. I guess she doesn’t like to be bullied.

by Anonymousreply 335Last Monday at 8:04 PM

Funny enough... she came for Michael AFTER her Quenvezhane scandal, as though she was some voice of morality.

by Anonymousreply 336Last Monday at 8:06 PM

Also, wtf is the caption?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337Last Monday at 8:08 PM

[quote]And him and that thing he calls his wife buy and flip homes according to another poster.

He won’t be flipping the WeHo love nest in the sky, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 338Last Monday at 8:27 PM

Wow, R319, that poor guy. She needs to be cancelled permanently. She IS a spath, like her buddy Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 339Last Monday at 8:43 PM

I want to strangle her mercilessly.

by Anonymousreply 340Last Monday at 9:23 PM

Chrissy went after the BRF in defense of Meghan and threw shade their way. Who is this fat whore aside from her short stint as a pumpkin face diversity pick model for SI.

by Anonymousreply 341Last Monday at 10:41 PM

Well the BRF are a public entity who are funded by tax dollars (not Chrissy’s, but you get my point) and thus are open to public criticism. But telling someone to kill themselves (repeatedly!) and then also telling someone they deserve to die is not normal behavior

by Anonymousreply 342Last Monday at 11:31 PM

grossest and most loathed fukker in town. GOOD RIDDANCE

by Anonymousreply 343Last Monday at 11:55 PM

Why is her face always SO swollen? I don't know her for anything other than being puffy at all times.

by Anonymousreply 344Last Tuesday at 12:00 AM

Her puff was at a minimum in 2010, but she also looked like a man.

2014 was her best year.

By 2018 she had begun the steady inflation into the Spongebob-driving-teacher face that we know and love today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345Last Tuesday at 12:28 AM

Disappointed to catch friends of mine liking her latest posts. And wow, Michael Costello’s post is pretty damning. I see she’s going with the “we’re all messes” defense, which might even work because for so many of her fans it’s true,

by Anonymousreply 346Last Tuesday at 2:05 AM

R345, she was a fatface from 2010-2014 as well.

by Anonymousreply 347Last Tuesday at 2:14 AM

may her hubby divorce her fat ass asap.

by Anonymousreply 348Last Tuesday at 3:24 AM

r345 Yeesh, a little warning next time would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 349Last Tuesday at 7:05 AM

Glad this is getting more attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350Last Tuesday at 7:21 AM

R348 unlikely. He acts like he worships her. Imbeciles both.

by Anonymousreply 351Last Tuesday at 7:26 AM

[quote] So many celebrities don't seem to understand that one slip of the tongue, or one wrong word from them on social media can make or break their careers.

You mean like "KIll yourself"?

Those poor dears!

by Anonymousreply 352Last Tuesday at 7:33 AM

The viciousness of both her public and private posts is remarkable. And to people you don't even know?

She's a perfect example of what happens with Twitter, the anger and hatred it generates becomes a consuming addiction. I deleted my account last fall and am so glad I did. I peek now and then, usually get instantly mad, and remind myself why it's good to be off. I sincerely hope Twitter fades in coming years.

by Anonymousreply 353Last Tuesday at 7:39 AM

Twitter is not responsible for her actions, this sort of viciousness is not only expressed on social media. It is sociopathic to repeatedly urge people to kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 354Last Tuesday at 8:40 AM

I think Twitter has exacerbated such tendencies, and created hate where none existed.

by Anonymousreply 355Last Tuesday at 9:11 AM

She needs to be cancelled forever! Not just a few months.

by Anonymousreply 356Last Tuesday at 9:13 AM

MeToo has been a godsend for these washed up attention whores. Meanwhile in their closets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357Last Tuesday at 9:40 AM

You honestly think she has never behaved in a sociopathic way OFF Twitter? Wow, R355.

by Anonymousreply 358Last Tuesday at 9:42 AM

HG Tudor weighs in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359Last Tuesday at 9:42 AM

How severely damaged was Michael Costello's career? He obviously lost some business. (I have no clue about the fashion industry and didn't know who he was until yesterday.)

It kind of sounds like he has a legal case for slander and defamation. Especially since he tried to reach out to clarify the situation. Any opinion DL lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 360Last Tuesday at 9:47 AM

R355 echoes the spin Teigen's PR is trying to put on her actions. Shifting blame to the platform, yadda, yadda. If R355 is not posting here as a cleaner, this is an example of the type of enabling that allows people like Teigen to bully unchecked for years.

by Anonymousreply 361Last Tuesday at 9:52 AM

I had R355 on ignore already.

by Anonymousreply 362Last Tuesday at 9:55 AM

R355 is also echoing the LATEST PR desperate spin - "We are ALL a mess!" Bots are repeating and amplifying this message on SM. Bullshit. I have been on Twitter for years and never once have I repeatedly told a minor to kill herself, nor have I tried hard to ruin someone's business. Sociopaths like to put other people in fear and get off on bullying, SM platform or no. Normal people would NEVER engage in such sick behavior.

Gurl, bye!

by Anonymousreply 363Last Tuesday at 10:01 AM

Great piece on LaineyGossip

“I” (or a version of it) is used six times in the first paragraph. And she says we don’t want to hear from her but if she really thought that, why is she doing this? Every single thing she does on social media is dissected so if she doesn’t think we (the consumers of entertainment media) want to hear from her, then who is this for? She knows this will make headlines, so the naivete doesn’t play. She’s experienced enough to know that doing this will get dissected (like I’m doing here) and make headlines on Vulture and The Cut and Entertainment Weekly.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364Last Tuesday at 11:06 AM

Narcs gonna narc.

Lainey is super tight with uber narc and Chrissy buddy, Harry's wife, so suss herself.

by Anonymousreply 365Last Tuesday at 11:15 AM

It was a general statement about Twitter. You are quite the Literal Larry, aren’t you? Wow, R358!

by Anonymousreply 366Last Tuesday at 11:16 AM

These loathesome people, hate agreeing with Piers or Wooten about anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367Last Tuesday at 11:27 AM

quote I think Twitter has exacerbated such tendencies, and created hate where none existed.

created hate where none existed.

Nah, R366, you type like a cleaner and have echoed 2 of her PR narratives.

Stop making excuses for hate, esp if you are not being paid for it. And if you are, I'd personally rather do Door Dash.

by Anonymousreply 368Last Tuesday at 11:29 AM

Oh god, I smell fish at R368. Check my posts, Madame, I am no fan of Chrissy. Much as it pains me to be on any “team” of yours.

by Anonymousreply 369Last Tuesday at 11:34 AM

Biden Admin has taken Chrissy Teigen off the list of celebrities to be invited for parties or PSA opportunities, per WH official

by Anonymousreply 370Last Tuesday at 11:44 AM

Seriously, these women post all day about “PR” and “Narcs” and now something called a “cleaner,” ffs. They make all the Royal gossip threads so ridiculous and tiresome.

Back to Chrissy, that takedown by Piers was pure acid. Imagine the delight he took in writing it, old Addison DeWitt that he is. My, how the worm turns. I wonder if she and Yashar are talking.

by Anonymousreply 371Last Tuesday at 11:46 AM

She is over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372Last Tuesday at 11:56 AM

There is a difference between making snarky comments (isn't that what this place is for?) and telling someone to kill themself.

by Anonymousreply 373Last Tuesday at 11:58 AM

R369, the hypocrisy of posting on a Teigen thread while bullying yourself seems lost on you. The homophobia in your response on a gay board is gross. No wonder many have you blocked.

by Anonymousreply 374Last Tuesday at 11:59 AM

Exactly, R373. Telling a MINOR to kill herself, repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 375Last Tuesday at 12:01 PM

She is OVER. she will not come back from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376Last Tuesday at 12:01 PM

Legend should divorce her and try to salvage his own brand. She humiliates him regularly. Unless he likes that sort of thing, in which case he should pay someone to do it out of the public eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377Last Tuesday at 12:03 PM

Oh boy, the j'accuse you of being a Teigen cleaning troll was blocked, and now I can't read the last four comments. Unhinged!!

by Anonymousreply 378Last Tuesday at 12:05 PM

Cleaners are PR posters who attempt to control or redirect or interject a narrative. Are there posters on a gossip board who are unfamiliar with this concept? Hard to believe. Of course scoffing at the idea of social media managers posting on a gossip board is exactly what a cleaner would do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379Last Tuesday at 12:06 PM

R374 HomoPHOBia? Boy, does she not get it….

by Anonymousreply 380Last Tuesday at 12:06 PM

Her PR was able to get her a bunch of "family" brands after this, so, who knows?

Of course the miscarriage photos were just another form of narc going way past any boundary a normal person would recognize, how else to top flashing her pussy on life tv?

Maybe she can find a Russian or Saudi next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381Last Tuesday at 12:10 PM

she is a fucking whore. disgusting and ugly inside and out.

She must remain cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 382Last Tuesday at 12:18 PM

Ironically, if she really is cancelled for good, I could see her becoming suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 383Last Tuesday at 12:20 PM

Just look at that face.

It's the face of a RETARDED BRAT!

by Anonymousreply 384Last Tuesday at 12:22 PM

Never cared for Chrissy but that designer Michael Costello has done some shady stuff so he may not be the best character witness. But I hope it is enough to take her down.

by Anonymousreply 385Last Tuesday at 12:24 PM

I wondered that, R383, narcs often threaten but rarely follow through. NBC is voicing support for Legend so that sounds a bit ominous, no?

by Anonymousreply 386Last Tuesday at 12:26 PM

Did not know that, R385. She certainly had a variety of targets. I suspect some IRL stories will be forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 387Last Tuesday at 12:28 PM

The Fall Cometh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388Last Tuesday at 12:29 PM

Does anyone have screenshots of her trolling Drumpf?

by Anonymousreply 389Last Tuesday at 12:30 PM

Thanks, R388, despite the protesting that it was just Twitter that made her a sociopathic cunt, the dam is breaking re: what she really is like. I do think Legend will file for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 390Last Tuesday at 12:31 PM

she treats wait staff like shit? what a fucking cunt!

by Anonymousreply 391Last Tuesday at 12:33 PM

29m Replying to @nypost and @Flipboard Lets not forget all the people that jumped right on board w/Chrissey at the time & laughed right along with her. They are just as guilty. But no-one talks about that

Narcs and spaths always have enablers and flying monkeys. Adults need to call this shit out rather that covertly or overtly support it, on line or IRL.

by Anonymousreply 392Last Tuesday at 12:37 PM

Anyone know stories re: John himself?

26m Replying to @nypost and @Flipboard And @oprah is honoring @johnlegend for being a black father. Wait till they start uncovering his dirt… @oprah might want to rethink that one.

by Anonymousreply 393Last Tuesday at 12:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394Last Tuesday at 12:45 PM

Leona Lewis is now speaking out about Michael Costello, proving once again that before you call out someone else you need to make sure you don't have any shit to be called out on. Posted to her Instagram stories;

"I usually don’t speak on subjects like this. But honestly I feel that I have to say something as I’ve dealt with years of insecurity from it. I don’t condone any kind of bully behavior and I’m sorry for what Michael Costello went through. I wanted to share my experience in 2014. I was asked to take part in a fashion show to raise money for charity. Michael Costello was assigned as my designer. As an excited young woman, I flew all the way to New York and was so honored to work with him because I adored his dresses.

When I got to my fitting I was made to feel very awkward and uncomfortable as the dress was a sample size and he/his team clearly did not want to alter it to fit me. This came as a total surprise because weeks prior I was told that they would make the dress work for me. At the next fitting, the night before the show, with no explanation at all, Michael refused to turn up. He no longer wanted to dress me and he abandoned his commitments to me and the show which made me well aware that I wasn’t the body type required.

I was so embarrassed and deeply hurt. Because I didn’t look like a model size, I was not permitted to walk in his dress. I had to sit in the audience and was asked by press why I didn’t walk in the show. I remember having to come up with excuses as I was so humiliated by it all. I feel like I was made to look as though I pulled out and was being difficult and as an affect of those actions I suffered a lot, both personally and professionally. The most hurtful thing is that it was to raise money for charity, and this went against everything we were trying to do.

I was left with deep insecurities after this and I’ve had to work hard over the years to love my body. I’m so proud of how curves are celebrated today but back then it was a different story and there was hardly any representation for women who were not a standard small size. I know that his designs are catered to women of all sizes now, and I’m glad he saw the light over the years. We all make mistakes, I know I have, but at this time I feel that when people apologize (Chrissy) and show sincere remorse and rehabilitation for their actions, we should embrace them and not try and kick them when they’re down.

I’m not discounting Michael’s experience as that is an awful thing to go through and I wish him so much love and healing. I’m sure this will come as a shock as I never told him how this made me feel. But the pot calling the kettle black in this situation doesn’t sit right with me. Bullying comes in many different forms. We need love, we need accountability, we need forgiveness, none of us are perfect.

We are trying our best and learning. I’m sorry for anyone who has gone through any kind of bullying, I’m also sorry if I’ve ever hurt anyone without knowing it as I’m sure was the case with Michael. "

by Anonymousreply 395Last Tuesday at 12:57 PM

Yup I said in r385 that he is not a good character witness but Chrissy is still rotten

by Anonymousreply 396Last Tuesday at 1:03 PM

Leona sounds like she's exaggerating. She lost work because nobody saw her in an ill fitting dress at a charity event?

by Anonymousreply 397Last Tuesday at 1:05 PM

This edema-eyed queen is as tiresome as she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM

Damn, I tell you. Everybody's shit is coming out.

Everyone has a story to tell.

by Anonymousreply 399Last Tuesday at 1:24 PM

John prob should not have made "believe victims" part of his brand being married to a spath and all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400Last Tuesday at 1:25 PM

No matter what happens, Chrissy will be fine! If John dosen't divorce her ass. He has hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank.

She won't go hungry, homeless or broke. She'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 401Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM

Nah, she is just gonna pull his brand down too. She humiliates him in public, unless he is a masochist or trauma bonded, maybe shouldn't just kept quiet on this one. What if some adult on the interwebs started urging HIS daughter to kill herself, publicly and in DMs? Better to take 1 money hit than to lose it all.

by Anonymousreply 402Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM

I don't think he is going to leave her, maybe he likes to be punished

by Anonymousreply 403Last Tuesday at 1:27 PM

Meanwhile, Alison Roman must be having a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 404Last Tuesday at 1:28 PM

R402 That's his wife he had to say something, rather he wanted to or not.

by Anonymousreply 405Last Tuesday at 1:28 PM

should have just kept quiet

Muriel, an edit button, por favor!

by Anonymousreply 406Last Tuesday at 1:29 PM

I wonder what her bestie Kris Jenner thinks of all if this? They were going into business together, I guess that's done now.

by Anonymousreply 407Last Tuesday at 1:32 PM

I read Kris Jenner is trying to distance Chrissy from their cleaning product company. HAHAHAHAAA

by Anonymousreply 408Last Tuesday at 1:36 PM

Here's where I read it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409Last Tuesday at 1:37 PM

Wouldn’t be surprised if Legend loves being cucked by Teigen. Assholes both. Stupid fucker hitching his wagon to this twat.

by Anonymousreply 410Last Tuesday at 1:40 PM

did they sign prenup? Imagine having this horrible person raise your kids?

by Anonymousreply 411Last Tuesday at 1:42 PM

In his song to her he says he loves her smart mouth so maybe he gets off on it

by Anonymousreply 412Last Tuesday at 1:52 PM

sharon osbourne's old show was sympathetic to chrissy

Some male football player (he's a guest host) kicked it off by going on and on and on about how we all make mistakes

No one said anything bad. They all said about 2 sentences each, "we all make mistakes", "do we really want to hold everything against everyone forever"? Then they moved right along to another topic

Had that guy not said all of that, I think they would have criticized her

by Anonymousreply 413Last Tuesday at 2:09 PM

I want to know more about the skeletons in JL's closet. Oh, and Leona Lewis' story has nothing to do with any of this if that's the worst the designer guy has done.

by Anonymousreply 414Last Tuesday at 2:30 PM

R395 That is not abuse. Leona Lewis is being a cunt. An ill fitting dress is not the same as SLANDER that prevents people from being able to work.

by Anonymousreply 415Last Tuesday at 2:45 PM

John is probably finding out about all of this in real time (like the Michael Costello incident) just like we are. He’s talented on his own but their branding as a “relatable” couple is what made them the big $$$. His music does not sell well

by Anonymousreply 416Last Tuesday at 3:46 PM

Chrissy needs to just give away for six months lay low, and make her comeback in January.

Fresh start.

That would be the smartest thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 417Last Tuesday at 3:56 PM

Go away^^^^

by Anonymousreply 418Last Tuesday at 3:56 PM

R416 yup. He definitely wanted to become this huge star and part of the plan was optics and marrying this bullying cunt because she looked what he perceives as hot (she looks like a deranged chipmunk to me with the bad work she’s had done). He managed to win egot anyway (even though two awards are for producing), but will never be huge. Hosting music competition shows and doing commercials ain’t gonna do the trick. I feel no sympathy for either of them. He knows exactly what she’s been up to and he hasn’t said shit to her or else she would’ve stopped. I hope the entertainment industry black lists both of them. That stupid tweet he sent about we are bigger than our mistakes or whatever it was fails to address the problem with her.

by Anonymousreply 419Last Tuesday at 3:57 PM

Hopefully Biden cuts him off too

by Anonymousreply 420Last Tuesday at 5:11 PM

He said he saw her walk the catwalk in a fashion show and wanted to marry her then.

He wanted to leave her before the kids and she wouldn't let him.... whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 421Last Tuesday at 5:27 PM

R420 john and Chrissy helped Biden get elected. They supported him during the campaign and actively campaigned for him.

by Anonymousreply 422Last Tuesday at 5:31 PM

can’t CT just go away for a year? Is it that hard to lie low and enjoy your millions.

by Anonymousreply 423Last Tuesday at 5:38 PM

Chrissy, Lea and Camila are over and done with in the entertainment industry. They all did horrible stuff that you can't really come back from. John Legend and Shawn Mendes would be smart to dump that dead weight soon if they want to salvage their own careers, cause it ain't looking good at this point.

In the past before social media, celebrities got away with all kinds of heinous acts that no one ever knew about. They can't get away with it today. Diana Ross, Madonna and Dionne would have been cancelled many times over if social media had been a thing when they were young.

by Anonymousreply 424Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM

r422 Biden was elected due to the incompetency of the Trump administration, especially with regards to the pandemic response. Celebrities had nothing to do with why he won.

by Anonymousreply 425Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM

Legend endorsed Elizabeth Warren in the primary.

by Anonymousreply 426Last Tuesday at 5:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427Last Tuesday at 7:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428Last Tuesday at 7:09 PM

R424 Shawn Mendes made some racist comments himself. Birds of a feather flock together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429Last Tuesday at 8:03 PM

John Legend is not going to divorce Chrissy over a few catfights. Ben Mulroney, who is a Canadian television host and the son of a former Canadian prime minister, is still married to his wife even after she was called out for racism on social media.

Some men even like catfights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430Last Tuesday at 8:37 PM

JL married a half-Asian so we all know what THAT means.

by Anonymousreply 431Last Wednesday at 4:42 AM

CHRISSY TEIGEN TWITTER FALLOUT CONTINUES

by Anonymousreply 432Last Wednesday at 4:44 AM

Her need for constant attention is her downfall. Every time she leaves social media she's back in fifteen minutes.

by Anonymousreply 433Last Wednesday at 5:57 AM

Repeatedly urging a minor to kill herself is not a "catfight" freak.

by Anonymousreply 434Last Wednesday at 6:20 AM

So what's the reaction been to her latest "apology"? Is she going to be able to weasel her way back or is she finished?

by Anonymousreply 435Last Wednesday at 6:32 AM

she needs to be cancelled FOREVER

by Anonymousreply 436Last Wednesday at 6:43 AM

The narc dissection continues...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437Last Wednesday at 7:01 AM

I so dislike agreeing with Piers re: anything, but, needs must.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438Last Wednesday at 7:44 AM

Peirs Morgan has zero credibility period. He's the same Bitch who hacked a dead girl's phone.

Peirs Morgan is no saint, Fuck that Racist British Cracker!

by Anonymousreply 439Last Wednesday at 7:55 AM

She thinks she will be back, doesn't she? All forgiven. Will she , you think?

by Anonymousreply 440Last Wednesday at 8:36 AM

Hope not, R440.

by Anonymousreply 441Last Wednesday at 8:36 AM

Did you see the texts Michael Costello released? She was vile to him told him she hoped he died....Even though the whole thing about him being racist was fake.

by Anonymousreply 442Last Wednesday at 8:45 AM

She told Courtney Stodden to die too. Telling people you hope they die and that they should kill themselves is not something you can really come back from.

by Anonymousreply 443Last Wednesday at 8:52 AM

Has she been called out for her racism? Her pedophile-like text? (It was repulsive and inappropriate, to say the LEAST".

by Anonymousreply 444Last Wednesday at 8:54 AM

The circus is coming to town

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445Last Wednesday at 8:56 AM

R445- Well of course the attention whore wants an interview with the fat 🐮. Just like her equally decrepit friend, Hag Markle. Two equally disgusting narcissist. I hope it doesn't happen, but have a feeling it will.

by Anonymousreply 446Last Wednesday at 9:00 AM

This cunt wants Oprah to save her!!!

Stay the fuck away from this whore Oprah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447Last Wednesday at 9:01 AM

More HG Tudor vids up re: Teingen for those who may be interested. They are quite interesting re: the topic of narcissism.

How was she able to stay on Twitter urging a minor to take a "dirt nap?"

by Anonymousreply 448Last Wednesday at 9:01 AM

Oprah will want no part of this.

by Anonymousreply 449Last Wednesday at 9:32 AM

HG Tudor sounds like a fat drunk personality disordered individual himself.

by Anonymousreply 450Last Wednesday at 9:35 AM

He openly states he is a narc himself, purportedly some higher order one. I find him quite funny as he dissects current media & personalities. I have learned a lot about narcissism from his channel and Dr. Ramni.

by Anonymousreply 451Last Wednesday at 10:20 AM

Anyone else tired of hearing about “narcs”?

by Anonymousreply 452Last Wednesday at 12:04 PM

Narcs and spaths and merching, oh my!

by Anonymousreply 453Last Wednesday at 12:10 PM

This hatred for Chrissy and the quest to ruin her reminds me of what happened to Ellen and Hillary. It’s like a foreign organized hit job.

by Anonymousreply 454Last Wednesday at 12:58 PM

She can't possibly be a happy person spitting such hate out. Perhaps she should take a year off minding other's business and spend it with her family minding her own.

by Anonymousreply 455Last Wednesday at 1:25 PM

dumb bitch needs to go away and take her boring husband with her

by Anonymousreply 456Last Wednesday at 1:41 PM

She's a dummy. A once-sexy, talentless dummy who lucked out catching a rich, talented, likeable black guy at the perfect time when the US wanted a cute multiracial rich family to market and swoon over. They could have been the Osmonds, or some such perfect family brand. But she's dumb, a dumb fat faced, big titted swimsuit model, and isn't smart enough for this high stakes game.

Please, publicist as R454, do not compare her to Hillary Clinton. A former US Senator AND Secretary of State. You insult us all.

by Anonymousreply 457Last Wednesday at 1:44 PM

Biden distancing himself from her has got to kill Legend the climber.

by Anonymousreply 458Last Wednesday at 6:48 PM

Chrissy's fine! She sends her love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459Last Wednesday at 7:51 PM

Why do women with saggy tits wear such low cut dresses?

We don't want to see your saggy tits!!!

by Anonymousreply 460Last Wednesday at 8:05 PM

Her children are little and cute now, but I can see her being a real bitch (especially to her daughter) when they get older.

by Anonymousreply 461Last Wednesday at 8:21 PM

Piers is loving every second of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462Last Wednesday at 9:07 PM

After John's smug "Chrissy is doing great" and his tweet making excuses for her, please please I promise to be good if a legit source would now publish some juicy dirt on him that would humiliate both he and Chrissy and ruin would credibility they do have.

by Anonymousreply 463Last Wednesday at 9:12 PM

Wait, a non-binary prostitution whore?

by Anonymousreply 464Last Wednesday at 9:26 PM

R457, Legend [sic] isn't even that talented. He's talented for an amateur but not for someone who's meant to be a major performing and songwriting artist.

by Anonymousreply 465Last Wednesday at 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!