Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martin Bashir abruptly resigns.

Aha. Don Lemon to the BBC. 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 1:56 PM

The pig had to go.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 10:44 PM

I am no fan of his, but let’s face it, Di was a fucking BPD train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 10:48 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right.

But shows the BBC's hate-filled anti-monarchy agenda.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 10:57 PM

He is a fucking cunt. It took him long enough to quit. Diana was the most beloved public figure in Britain and he will never be forgiven for tricking her.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 11:03 PM

Old news.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 12:28 AM

Yes, 6 months old.

But the slimy cretin withheld the truth for decades as he slimed up the slimy corporate ladder of the world's biggest taxpayer-funded propaganda machine.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 12:32 AM

Lady Colin Campbell was after his ass. I'm surprised she didn't even mention it (Bashir's resignation) on her podcasts at the time. Or did I miss it?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 12:58 AM

R2. Because she was BPD & a trainwreck his actions were even more reprehensible. Ever hear the old trope." Don't hit a man who wears glasses"? Means you don't pick on someone who has a disability. MI is as severe of a disability as you could ever imagine. Disgusting beyond words

This MF rode & whipped up her paranoia & fear like she was a dumb animal to be abused. Lady C. isn't a fav. but man she is so correct in saying he has no right to call himself a journalist.

If Harry & Meghan want to sue the pants off someone they should sue him personally & BBC as well. Those cs's knew & covered his role all these years. At least Willam had the Big Brass Ones to call them our publicaly. Too bad he doesn't have the power to have them publicly flogged.

I'd fly over on my own dime, & join the line to give em' a few. Would even do some weight training to get my arm in shape to give some proper red lashes..Bastardos!

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 1:42 AM

R8 have you taken your meds today?

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 2:17 AM

[R9], this is a calm day. You don't know what he's like when he's off them!

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 2:28 AM

[quote]Don Lemon to the BBC

When you say BBC, do you mean BBC or [italic][bold]BBC[/italic][/bold]?

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 2:29 AM

^sorry I fucked that up ^

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 2:30 AM

[quote] the world's biggest taxpayer-funded propaganda machine.

I'm sure they'd love to hire the big-breasted, big-buttocked, bigmouthed Don Lemon.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 3:03 AM

What's "abrupt" about a shyster FINALLY resigning?

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 4:49 AM

R8 here, Having worked with the MI population for years, it really pisses me off when people exploit them, especially for $$ like Bashir & those c--ts @the BBC did..

So, yeah, they should be flogged, publicly right at Westminster Hall for all to see. Maybe that will make people think twice before they f--k over someone disabled just for money,property or prestige.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 1:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!