Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yer chipped- we're all fucked

Deplorables are convinced they are 'magnetic' where they got jabbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 3:25 PM

None of these bitches are important enough to get chipped.

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2021 3:09 AM

Bill Gates knows what her pussy smell like,

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2021 3:11 AM

It had better not demagnetize my Metro Card.

Other that that, I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2021 3:12 AM

Yet these fools are walking around with smartphones. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2021 3:36 AM

we tryed to tell u that danmm vaxine was fulled of microdship's and yall libttard's sayed ohhhhhno dee you aint evven gratuat 8's graid you dont no what yalls is talkking about and now yall just seen with you're OWN DANMM EYE's that the microdship's is in their danmm arm's and is magnitick !!! JUST LIKE WE SAYED its' will happen !!!!!

their aint no way to FAKE that shit's when its' all ON CAMMERA !!! so now what huh ???? !!!!

HAHAHAHAH LOOSER'S!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2021 3:56 AM

The new MAGA accoutrements

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2021 10:30 AM

I’m an all access Easy-Pass

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2021 10:47 AM

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that."

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2021 12:33 PM

We're fucked?

Finally! I'm getting some!

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2021 1:01 PM

Yet they eat meat and sausage by the truck load, pop and energy drinks by the gallon, chips , sweets and fast food like there's no tomorrow. But draw the line at a tiny little vaccine?! "Cuz I don't know what's in it! "

Just stupid ppl

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2021 1:08 PM

You’re a deplorable with a boring life of Hooters, Walmart and your Baptist Church. No one cares to track where you are at any given time. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2021 1:10 PM

Yes, even the very poor have cellphones now. Even homeless, because you can barely interact in society without one now.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2021 1:14 PM

What’s really “fucked” about all of this is that if this is true… well, this should be self-explanatory. If it’s not true - more than likely it’s not - and is just a political ruse, then the aisle between both sides is only going to continue grow into an unbridgeable chasm separating insanity, which, apparently, is rapidly and exponentially on the rise, from reality.

So, yes, it seems that we’re all fucked either way.

Thank you Lisa Goy for that wonderfully revealing infomercial. I’m [italic]bathed[/italic] in relief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2021 1:26 PM

What is the power source for these magically small chips that can fit through a small gauge vaccine needle? It they are tracking chips they need a power source. One that is small enough to fit through that needle. Even an RFID chip wouldn't fit through one, and they are energized by the reader, and don't carry their own power source.

Did these chips come from an advanced alien civilization, or through a wormhole from the future?

Take a look at the size of an AirTag. Apple is known for making things as small as they can, so it is reasonable to assume that it is as small as it can be currently. Will that fit through a vaccine needle?

I can tell you that a magnet absolutely will not stick to my injection site. Now, I'm not having the second shot for two weeks, but I don't expect to become magnetic. I got Moderna - just for reference.

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2021 2:23 PM

Go away with your logic, r14! We're having a (non-distanced, unmasked and unvaccinated) meltdown party here, and you're ruining the vibe!

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2021 3:25 PM

I specialize in destroying fun with logic, R15. It's my jam.

by Anonymousreply 16May 11, 2021 3:52 PM

OP title sounds like a song by The Tragically Hip.

by Anonymousreply 17May 11, 2021 5:05 PM

Chips? Does they got bobby-Q flaver? Thems mah fave-rit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 11, 2021 6:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 12:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 12:36 PM

My phone already tracks me everywhere I go. If it could talk it would tell me I'm old and boring.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 12:38 PM

Just posted this in another thread. The comments are astonishing.

It's breathtaking how many absolute fucking idiots coexist with us in this world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2021 12:41 PM

We open our refrigerator dozens of times a day, and we ain't gonna get stuck to the doors and have somebody pry us off!

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2021 12:43 PM

r1 I've always felt paranoid people are also a bit narcissistic

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 3:22 PM

To paraphrase our Lord, “Idiots you will always have with you.”

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 3:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!