Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CIA FORGES UNITY IN DIVERSITY: EVERYBODY HATES THEIR ‘WOKE’ RECRUITMENT AD.

I wonder how the CIA can keep taking people for idiots at this point. If all the US comedies stopped only at the American borders I would just watching the USA self destruction and only pity the average Americans. The problem is that your different govs ideologies are being imposed on the rest of the West, because you demand that all Westerners think like you when the other countries have neither your history, your culture, your mentality, your customs. They have THEIR History, cultures, mentalities, societies and customs.

Wokeism is ravaging and dividing the Western world and of course, as always, Americans see no problem with their imperialism and the dammages it causes. Sorry but there is nothing more regressive in human terms than your Wokeism. Wanting to promote diversity is one thing, but using the language of tiny little groups that talk about erasing history, canceling this or that is another one.

If America is founded on a genocide and slavery, this is not the case with the rest of the West, which is tired of your never ending identity/racial wars and now your Woke culture bullshit. At firdt it was funny but i am now seriously fed up. And the anger is growing in Europe.

In this article, even the far left is apparently not okay with the CIA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 1:05 PM

^ At first

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2021 3:43 AM

The only people complaining about this are braindead conservatives like OP. Who link to trash papers like The Guardian

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2021 3:44 AM

America is fucked up

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2021 3:46 AM

Go to hell, you smear of Eurotrash at OP. Your fucking continent raped the planet and nearly polished it off with two world wars.

Cry me a fucking river about how "anger is growing in Europe".

Shit-gobbling hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2021 3:47 AM

Apparently there is a Wokeist crying in my thread despite the fact i blocked his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2021 3:51 AM

Well as far as that goes, I can't hear you with Nigel Farrage's wang in your mouth, OP/R5, swallow what you've got and repeat yourself.

I'd particularly love to hear more about all this anger growing in Europe.

I could use a laugh .

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2021 3:56 AM

R4 You mad dude, take your pills and have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote]Go to hell, you smear of Eurotrash at OP. Your fucking continent raped the planet and nearly polished it off with two world wars.

And now Asia is winning at destroying the planet. Like the piece of shit androgynous trash in the Philippines that wrap bowls with plastic instead of washing them. Good job Asia!

Don't even bring up the black fingered oil mongers of the middle east. They don't give a flying fuck about the planet, after all, like the garbage that is Christian, Jewish or Muslim, they think they'll go to heaven, who cares how mucch black fingered oil monger damage is done!

I'm typing this while watching a native American band collectively shitting into a toilet that is pumped right into a lake because regardless of the millions upon millions of dollars we give them every year, they can't even come up with some building codes for the reserves they CHOOSE to maintain as shitholes!

And also Africa, too stupid and religious to be of any concern. Fuck em. Annoying.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 7:17 AM

Also, your US counts as both Europe and South America since there is no American race. "Native" people are just asians. They're only hung when they're mixed with the French.

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 7:19 AM

Shit escalated quickly in this thread, goddamn.

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 7:28 AM

R9 The French are not the ones who invaded and colonized America. In fact, they were mainly Spaniards and English or Portugese. At some point you have to educate yourself and learn history. It's crazy this inability to question oneself. The West does not have to submit to American imperialism. The West is not under the orders of the Americans and we are not going to cancel our history just because you have dementia. Do whatever you want in your country and leave us alone. Is it so hard to understand? If you want to undo what little Histoiry you have, go ahead, but Europeans are native to their own countries and you have a hard time understanding it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2021 10:05 AM

R9 All is fine then, as there are no Franco-Native American mixtures. Uneducated idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2021 10:08 AM

The French did not colonize America, R11?

You're a complete fucking idiot.

And you think we want you to cancel your own pwecious history?

I'll be brutally honest. We barely give a fuck if you live or die.

Maybe if you weren't such an army of brain-dead zombies that copied every idiot thing America did, only a year later and somehow always wrong, your, um, anger wouldn't be growing, you bigoted cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2021 1:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!