Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are straight men so clueless about pussies?

It can't just be because they haven't got one of their own, because straight women seem to have no problem servicing dick properly. And it's not just that men as a whole are more selfish lovers because gay men seem to be just as passionate about their lover's junk as they are about their own. Even though straight guys will tirelessly hound them, and endlessly talk about scoring them with their bro-fellows, it's mostly just talk—when actually confronted with one, the majority of them only spend about 10% of the time interacting with it outside of penetration. Straight women spend years pursuing silly how-to's like Cosmo and whatnot trying to learn tips to better please a peen, yet the men attached to them seem to have little to no interest in continuing their education in pussy pleasin' beyond learning how to clumsily shove objects in it and occasionally giving it a few half-assed lazy-licks like a soft-serve cone they just discovered they ordered in the wrong flavor.

What's the deal? Do all men, even straight ones, just care less about pussies, even when they're supposedly wired to?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 11:03 PM

OP we don’t fucking want to hear or think about this! Go on a straight site and ask them!

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 10:22 PM

My friends son said that pussies feel good but they are ugly as shit otherwise.

And he is a straight as can be.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 10:23 PM

Well I don't care about them, either.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 10:23 PM

Why do straight fraus always come on gay websites expecting us to solve their stupid problems? Go away.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 10:23 PM

R3 The point is that straight men claim to

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 10:24 PM

Most straight men see sex as something their woman does to please them, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote]because straight women seem to have no problem servicing dick properly

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 10:25 PM

I know lots of men that spend a long time eating pussy and love it. Talk about getting their entire face wet etc

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 10:25 PM

Did you really try and slip in that straight woman are good with dick?

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 10:26 PM

So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote] because straight women seem to have no problem servicing dick properly.

Are you crazy? Straight women don't know what to do with men's dicks, unless they're professionals. Straight men comment about their crappy hand jobs and blowjobs all the time.

P.S. I f&fed you because I'm tired of reading about straight people's sexual habits everytime I come here. Take it to dudebro.com or something.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 10:29 PM

there something truly absurd about a discussion of straight men and pussy aesthetics on the DL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 10:33 PM

I can't stop laughing - this thread is a Pussy Riot!

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 10:36 PM

R11 I agree. Could you imagine the meltdowns the straights would have if we went onto their sites talking explicitly about gays sex? So I don’t want to hear about straight shit on here.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote]Why are straight men so clueless about pussies?

We don’t care as long as the checks clear.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 10:55 PM

All genitalia are ugly. But pussies are scary too for men and male junk is ridiculous to women. Viva la difference.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!