Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'From the desk of Donald J. Trump': Trump Launches Personal Website – With Only His Comments

[quote]”From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" goes live, offering a "place to speak freely and openly" for the ex-president

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2021 2:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 9:59 PM

He still can't accept America voted him out. What an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 10:03 PM

I have a feeling any comment not less than worshipful will be deleted and there will no discussions. Just him pontificating.

Sounds like some DL'ers here.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 10:13 PM

He types fat.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 10:13 PM

^ He types crazy

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 10:20 PM

Reporters are saying it's just a sad little blog.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 10:30 PM

He’s back to tweeting! Except not on Twitter, on a little website where the avatar is him writing with a crayon.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 10:41 PM

But, they have merch.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 10:47 PM

I sincerely hope the media will not cover his low budget, off brand opinion corner.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 10:48 PM

Ignore the motherfucker. Narcissists understand nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 10:53 PM

He is the SNL version of Auric Goldfinger. Steven Miller is OddJob.

Nancy Pelosi is Pussy Galore....

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 10:55 PM

Is the the new "social media platform" he promised?

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 11:01 PM

I take it he's not getting his Facebook back ...

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 11:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 11:06 PM

No doubt, live and direct while he shits on his gold toilet.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 11:09 PM

"From The Desk Of"--only a really old fart would even know what that meant.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 11:11 PM

can we spam the bastard out of existence?

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 11:12 PM

He should do a Dear Abby column for Magat dilemmas.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 11:13 PM

But he says he doesn't miss twitter....

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 11:13 PM

R3, read the article. Go to the website.

There are no comments.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 11:15 PM

The only things I expect from that desk are fast food wrappers and 10 cans of Diet Coke.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 11:23 PM

Facebook has yet to decide whether Trump will be allowed back. There is a chance he could come back, but Jesus, I hope not. Please don't do it Facebook. The silence the past few months have been heaven.

Having Trump back on Facebook would be awful, but Twitter is what Trump really wants. Please Twitter...never give in. Hold up the lifetime ban. He instigated and ignited the Jan 6 insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 11:26 PM

[quote] With Only His Comments

I read that as he was starting an OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 11:51 PM

R23 Oh Dear God!

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2021 12:31 AM

What I’ve read is that Trump wants his comments/posts to be shared on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2021 12:36 AM

I joined Twitter after Trump was out of office and I enjoy it. If they let him back in I will probably get rid of it.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote]'From the desk of Donald J. Trump'

Is it that little Romper Room desk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] Facebook has yet to decide whether Trump will be allowed back. There is a chance he could come back, but Jesus, I hope not.

Facebook is one of the main reasons we won't reach herd immunity. They allowed trump to spread OUTRIGHT LIES about Covid. People don't want to get the vaccine because of the lies FB allows people to spread

If they let trump back, all he'll do is tell lies about the election and spread more lies about vaccinations and Covid

And zuckerberg's, piece of shit wife is a doctor

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2021 1:09 AM

R25 If he starts writing the same shit to incite more shit, Twitter can just remove those shares as well.

This retard really need not be given anymore attention.

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2021 1:14 AM

What you see is what you get with the orange one, a total fucking troll.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2021 1:21 AM

[quote] He still can't accept America voted him out.

Look who can't accept that Biden only won by cheating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2021 1:22 AM

It lost both elections.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2021 1:23 AM

Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It’s me.

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2021 1:23 AM

Mad King Lewd Wig has really lost it now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2021 1:25 AM

Don't forget to vote in our poll!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]It lost both elections.

😂🤣😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2021 1:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 1:28 AM

The nightmare never ends with this one. What kind of human failures idolize this turd? The last five years have sadly opened my eyes to how many rotten, hateful people there are in this world.

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2021 1:28 AM

'From the Anus of Donald J. Trump'

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 1:30 AM

January, 6th, 2021.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2021 1:30 AM

I can't take it if MZ allows him back. What is the chance he will ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2021 1:35 AM

It likes Twitter. Twitter banned it permanently.

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2021 1:37 AM

It needs to be buried.

by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2021 1:39 AM

I'm more interested in this, coming from the desk of a federal judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2021 1:48 AM

Please tell me Stephen Miller has to run out with a little trumpet and blow it every time Trump is ready to post "from the desk of the asshole that used to pollute the White House."

by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2021 1:49 AM

I’m sure it can’t be that difficult to hack, hackers. Get hacking.

by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2021 1:51 AM

he's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 47May 5, 2021 2:06 AM

So he took DL's advice...and got himself a blog!

by Anonymousreply 48May 5, 2021 2:07 AM

His inability to accept that America dumped his ass is certifiable. Too bad America can't file stalking and harassment charges against this tub of shit.

by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote]I can't take it if MZ allows him back. What is the chance he will ?

R41. I agree. I hope Trump is not allowed back on FB. However, the piece of shit Mark Zuckerberg is not the one making the decision. He and the powers-that-be at Facebook created and outsourced an "Oversight Panel" who will be announcing its findings and making the decision which will be announced on Wed morning, May 5. Of course Zuckerberg could have outright banned Trump, but the schmuck gave it over to this panel.

Let's hope Twitter doesn't cave and continues its Trump lifetime ban. Twitter is where Trump really wants to live.

by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2021 2:15 AM

National Lampoon Magazine had a feature called "From The Desk of Trudy Agnew" which was a airhead spoof on the Nixon Administration. I can't help but think of that here

by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2021 8:59 AM

R46, Trump’s password is “MAGA2024”.

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2021 9:06 AM

A future installment 'From the desk of Donald J. Trump'...

"... Well, it looks like the Feds are here to take me in for a few questions, I'll just butt-dial my good friend Rudy and he'll get everything straightened out and I'll be back in a flash..."

NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2021 9:14 AM

[quote]NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN!

I wish. People are still kissing the ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2021 12:01 PM

^ No ring kissing in jail

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2021 12:18 PM

Trump's lost some weight. His dentures are looking enormous. Still revolting!

by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Does the merchandise section have the Trump mushroom dildo so his cult followers can barely fuck themselves with it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2021 12:35 PM

You all realize that Trump is still wildly popular with the Republican party, right? Hell he IS the republican party, and will be running again in 2024.

He could very well win. So, yes it's funny to point out how utterly retarded he is - but guess what? So is close to half the fucking country who absolutely worship him beyond reason. That's terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2021 12:44 PM

Trump will be hellbent on punishing everyone if gets in 2024. He will go full on Antichrist scorched earth.

by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2021 12:55 PM

@r58 & r59, keep dreamin' losers, Trump can't run from prison and that's exactly where he's going

by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2021 1:00 PM

R60 If you think anyone is dreaming and hoping for him winning in 2024 you are the delusional cunt face. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2021 1:02 PM

^ Eat shit, loser

Oops, looks like you already have

by Anonymousreply 62May 5, 2021 1:12 PM

Only unfuckable assholes still think Trump has a chance at anything besides prison

by Anonymousreply 63May 5, 2021 1:14 PM

If the NYAG doesn't do something and do it well, then that's what we'll face for sure, R59. And it won't just be political foes who suffer. His followers want us all punished into submission, vile trash that they are.

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2021 1:24 PM

No doubt the GQP will try to screw with mid-term and presidential elections. Liberal voters will have to show even greater strength in numbers from here on out.

Never ever underestimate the GQP again. Every single Liberal vote counts. Bookmark a site that keeps you updated about local election guidelines and laws and check on a regular basis to make sure you take the necessary steps for your vote to count.

by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2021 1:26 PM

I think he launched this because Facebook decided not to fully reinstate his accounts. Facebook will likely announce that they will allow him to be back on their platform but with lots of caveats. He doesn’t like that so this blog is his FU to FB.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2021 1:27 PM

The funniest thing about his blog is that it demonstrates so transparently what a fraud and a huckster he is. People can’t leave comments or communicate with each other, yet the expensive video on the site says it’s a “Place to Speak Freely and Safely” lol!

All of the Twitter-sized postings are titled “Donald J. Trump” as if we need that information — he’s the only one posting there! And merchandise is omnipresent.

I don’t know what’s more pathetic — his mortifying narcissism, or the fact that so many people fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2021 1:48 PM

It must be exhausting to type with such little fingers.

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2021 2:05 PM

My hands are small I know, but they’re not yours they are my own… 😂

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2021 2:09 PM

I loathe trump more than I can express but he is not going to jail. It just won’t happen. If I am wrong I will gladly figure out a way to buy DL a drink.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2021 2:16 PM

The Retired Orange Lardo has a lot of time on his hands. You can't golf every day.

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote]Hell he IS the republican party, and will be running again in 2024.

He's barely walking in 2021, I can't imagine he'll run in 2024. He looks terrible and his health won't hold out. Even if he can manage a campaign he'll have another health-related issue like the COVID meltdown during the debates last year.

by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2021 2:19 PM

He is still Putin's little bitch. I do wonder if Vlad will give him as much , if any, help this time. Putin needs to be shot.

by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2021 2:24 PM

I agree that it’s unlikely he’ll run again. It’s so grueling and he prefers golfing. He just needs constant attention and he will continue to get that from the repigs and his cult followers.

by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2021 2:24 PM

He’ll be doing GoDaddy ads

I’m Trump and I have verbal diarrhea on GoDaddy.

by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2021 2:30 PM

But he will claim he’s going to run. He’ll hold rallies that someone else will pay for. He’ll get a lot of “what if?” and “will he?” airtime. It will disrupt all the Repub primaries but in the end, he’s just playing spoiler. Maybe he’d have a “health crisis” and drop out at the end. He’s much too jealous to hand off his support to anyone, not even his dumb dumb son.

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2021 2:30 PM

He will NEVER chance losing again . If he runs, we know the fix is in. Mary Trump said that. He is over. He doesn't have the energy or charisma he once did, and as said upthread, I do not think he has the desire. He wants to punish/destroy those who he feels betrayed him, and those who won against him. This defeat has really damaged his poisonous, psychotic mind. It is eating him alive every waking moment. It may be the only karma or punishment he ever suffers. He is full of rage. Hope it kills him. .

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2021 2:33 PM

I agree with r76 on everything except claiming a health crisis. His ego would never allow that.

by Anonymousreply 78May 5, 2021 2:34 PM

He knows that threatening to run terrifies us. He knows it worries and upsets us. He is a vengeful, sadistic, petty psycho. He never forgets a slight and includes us, the voters. I know he has many other reasons for it, but we are a part of his revenge as well. I loathe him so much.

by Anonymousreply 79May 5, 2021 2:39 PM

Facebook decides tomorrow if they will allow Dump to have his account back.

I hope they decide not to allow it.

by Anonymousreply 80May 5, 2021 2:41 PM

This is the high-tech version of smearing his feces on the walls

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2021 2:42 PM

Trump is the villain who begs forgiveness when defeated and then stabs you in the leg. He’s a treacherous piece of shit and until he dies I will think him as so. It’s really terrifying that this horror of a human being is admired by so many.

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2021 2:43 PM

It is horrifying that he was allowed in the White House. He was allowed to traumatize and kill us. The rot runs deep. He was the result of corruption, not the cause.

by Anonymousreply 83May 5, 2021 2:55 PM

Trump is the King Herod of today, having rose to a high position of power, and now being eaten alive from the inside out. I'm enjoying watching his physical destruction that adds to the classic philosophy, "Whom God intends to destroy, he drives mad first." A lot of others in his circle are going through the same destruction, but Trump's will be slower and more painful.

by Anonymousreply 84May 5, 2021 3:09 PM

They decided today already, R80, they won't let him back on, at least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 85May 5, 2021 3:36 PM

The Trump blog reads like DeSade's screeds from Charenton.

by Anonymousreply 86May 5, 2021 3:40 PM

R84- Excellent observations, I like what you said and I agree. I have not been upset because he hasn't been arrested, as long as he is not in power. Like you, I feel he is going slowly mad from losing the election. Just think about it this way, this malignant narcissist had all of the power , unending attention 24/7, people bowed and scraped. He had the attention of the world. For him to lose that must be ungodly painful. He didn't just lose, he was defeated in front of the world. He still can't accept it. Yes, every word you said.

by Anonymousreply 87May 5, 2021 3:44 PM

So he started a blog. Welcome to 1995.

by Anonymousreply 88May 5, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote] The nightmare never ends with this one. What kind of human failures idolize this turd? The last five years have sadly opened my eyes to how many rotten, hateful people there are in this world.

57% of white voters voted for Trump. If it weren’t for nonwhites; Trump would still be president. 57% of white voters voted to re-elect a man who went on national tv and suggested that bleach can be injected into the human body. A man who is equally as corrupt as he is incompetent. Half a million dead from Covid on his watch. Yet 57% of white voters voted to re-elect him. Why? And we all know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 89May 5, 2021 3:50 PM

Can you imagine people gave that guy money and his big "Fuck You" to social media is a ... blog with comments disabled? I mean, can you imagine his supporters' faces right now?

by Anonymousreply 90May 5, 2021 3:53 PM

R89-- I don't believe that. They cheat. I live in Ga. and they cheat every election, big or small. They are all corrupt to the core and have been all along.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote] [R89]-- I don't believe that. They cheat. I live in Ga. and they cheat every election, big or small. They are all corrupt to the core and have been all along

For 50+ yrs the vast majority of white voters have voted Republican and that’s not going to change. Whether you choose to believe it or not. It’s true.

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2021 3:58 PM

I don't want to click on it--could someone please post a sample?

by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2021 3:58 PM

I will never, EVER give that site a single click.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2021 4:00 PM

R92-- Do you think Lindsay Graham won his election fairly? They despise him . His opponent was winning in the polls. What about Mitch Mcconnell? I know many white rednecks voted for him. But also the fucking elite-rich - voted him and just weren't honest about it .

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2021 4:02 PM

He accepts that he was voted out just fine.

The ones who don’t accept it are his fans. And honestly, I cannot see why he shouldn’t take this grift out to its maximum potential, financially.

He’s very likely buried in legal fees and this is the only way he can pay the attorneys who keep him out of the slammer one more day. He’s been doing this all of his life. Now he’s just found a way to kinda nationalize his life via the auspice of public office while collecting funds to use privately, as how ever he wishes to.

Fuck these people. Someone was gonna fleece them hard, so it might as well be this asshole. Let’s face it, he’s a natural at this.

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2021 4:03 PM

I've always thought that looking at what our two different parties' presidents do *after* their time in office says so much more about what each party stands for, and the character of the people who identify as Democrat or Republican:

Eisenhower post prez: Hobby farmer; hobby painter.

JFK post prez: Dead, but family still created Kennedy Center Honors, etc.

Nixon post prez: Exiled.

Ford post prez: Golf.

Carter post prez: Carter Center...monitored international elections; eradicated Guinea Worm disease; Habitat for Humanity; brokered hostage releases & peace deals; etc; etc; etc...

Reagan post prez: Ranch.

Bush Sr post prez: Golf.

Clinton post prez: Clinton Global Initiative...International health & education access; international disaster relief; global climate change initiatives, etc etc etc...

GW Bush: Hobby painting.

Obama: Oscar winning producer; voter access initiatives; tbd...

Trump: Micro-blogger.

by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2021 4:04 PM

He’s a slimy used-car salesman.

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2021 4:06 PM

^ I would never buy a used car from him

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2021 4:09 PM

For some reason I get notifications when Trump Jr tweets. God, he is inane.

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2021 4:10 PM

^ He's just another Trump drug addict

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2021 4:11 PM

R91, what’s infuriating is that democrats who live in large cities with progressive policies mead by progressive political leaders have no idea how good they have it nor do they understand how literally filthy corrupt, southern GOPers are. These people are pure scum, and it is no surprise that another predator who was more driven to fuck people over, swooped in on their territory and prey.

Politicians in Georgia are the definition of whores out for hire to anyone who has a penny more than the last guy who called out his bid. They’re nothing but a bunch of lazy whores who have nothing on offer that is even attractive enough to be accepted gratis and free of taxation or bureaucracy.

There is zero justification for Georgian democrats to ever lose an election again. Just don’t catch a felony, have state ID and fucking get out and vote EVERY SINGLE TIME.

These GOPers are nothing but parasitic scum who leach off the impoverished while simultaneously crafting their indebtedness to their corrupt system.

Diana take these fuckers’ house of cards by voting in large numbers. Never allow them an inch ever again. They are to lazy and disorganized to stay the course and win the race. It really is that simple.

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2021 4:25 PM

Dismantle, not Diana. Freakin’ autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2021 4:29 PM

Is not all dat is micro, R102. :(

by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2021 4:32 PM

I ment R97. I vas tinking of Slovenian numbering system.

by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2021 4:33 PM

[quote]Do you think Lindsay Graham won his election fairly? They despise him . His opponent was winning in the polls. What about Mitch Mcconnell?

There was speculation that there was something fishy going on in Kentucky but who knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2021 5:04 PM

I think Facebook is debating whether to let him post there or not. A permanent ban is being reviewed again?

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2021 5:55 PM

"From The Desk Of Donald J Trump" already sounds like a good weekly satire column, which is apt enough given his unmatchable self-satire. No-one does it better, save DL at its capable best.

As it is, expect FTDODJT to be variations on a stupid old man shaking his little fist at rainclouds.

by Anonymousreply 108May 5, 2021 5:57 PM

^^Let's hope...

by Anonymousreply 109May 5, 2021 6:01 PM

Lol R11!...especially the Nancy Pelosi part...

by Anonymousreply 110May 5, 2021 6:11 PM

R108 it’s ripe for SNL

by Anonymousreply 111May 5, 2021 8:46 PM

There is a contact link where you can send a message to him or Melania. Feel free to use it.

by Anonymousreply 112May 5, 2021 9:22 PM

Is he trying to fashion himself as some kind of Paul Harvey?

by Anonymousreply 113May 5, 2021 9:25 PM

It’s like a restaurant getting shut down and the owner putting up a stand and selling food “From the Kitchen of X Diner” and saying technically the restaurant isn’t selling food.

by Anonymousreply 114May 5, 2021 9:43 PM

He created AT LEAST five other accounts today doing the same thing,

by Anonymousreply 115May 5, 2021 9:52 PM

We can’t even get 6 full months free from this fucking parasite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 5, 2021 9:53 PM

And it’s only a matter of time until this website gets shut down by the courts for FAKE NEWS, libel and slander.

by Anonymousreply 117May 5, 2021 9:55 PM

I hope Dominion gets to sue him out of his grifted money.

by Anonymousreply 118May 5, 2021 10:00 PM

Leave it ti Trump to start another unsustainable business heavy on the CON JOB.

He’s lost over 100 lawsuits over Fake News. He KNOWS his lies don’t hold up in court and it will just be payout after payout to maligned parties and class actions.

Yet the Shart of the Deal has bankruptcy in his blood. Scam cash and egomania will never bring in more money than the settlements he’ll rack up.

by Anonymousreply 119May 5, 2021 10:07 PM

Social media is his life sustaining oxygen for him. He can't be NOT HEARD. Must be going crazy...lol.

by Anonymousreply 120May 5, 2021 10:41 PM

So I’m unfamiliar with how it works—is he more liable for libel and slander since it’s coming from a website as opposed to on social media?

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2021 2:38 AM

Reported the account and blocked.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2021 2:43 AM

LOL. I love the interwebs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2021 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!