Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fans Slam ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Pro For ‘Inappropriate,’ ‘Vulgar’ Behavior on Twitch

Haha, Karens' panties all in a twist because a 26-year-old dancer/gamer acts like a gamer while gaming. He is hot tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2022 3:07 PM

yeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 10:56 AM

Sorry OP, all the people outraged at homophobes are in the Joy Reid thread, they're too busy to come here and rage at THIS homophobe for being a homophobe.

Also, when you're ugly in the face but work out a little and are under 30, DL thinks you're hot, so you can be homophobic all day long and it won't matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 11:03 AM

On this year's DWTS, he'll be paired with the first person to be eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 11:34 AM

I misread this as "Slam Dancing With The Stars"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 1:24 PM

He can put his dick and balls in my mouth if that will help his gaming.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 1:28 PM

Stupid housefraus... this adonis can be as vulgar and graphic about where he plans to put his genitals as he wants!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 1:57 PM

I think he is so damn sexy, would gladly taste all of him

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 2:10 PM

Was the livestream saved? Where can I see it?

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 2:17 PM

He's a [italic]vulgarian![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 2:21 PM

They’re just getting him more followers.

Stupid Karens.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 2:22 PM

"Fans Slam-Dancing with the Stars" is something which might be worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 2:24 PM

R7

I agree. The DWTS threads always have people lusting after Derek and Gleb. Finally some Alan appreciation. I loved when he shook his ass with Skai last season.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 2:29 PM

[quote] "Fans Slam-Dancing with the Stars" is something which might be worth watching.

Especially if the stars were little old ladies like Betty White and Angela Lansbury.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 2:30 PM

From your lips to Netflix's ears, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 2:31 PM

Love Alan but he needs to let that chest hair grow back in, hate shaved men

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2022 11:40 AM

How is DWTS still on the air? Are that many old people staying up late enough to watch it?

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2022 1:08 PM

The Disneyfied way women view men is simultaneously amusing and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2022 1:14 PM

He’s a star?

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2022 1:35 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2022 1:41 PM

He is streaming on Twitch playing COD - what do they expect. Every call of duty player screams fuck when they die. Sorry the house fraus can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2022 1:50 PM

I'm so offended by the language and behavior that I have to watch many more hours to make sure that I was offended.

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2022 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!