Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

why do some of you think all it takes to have a good body is not being overweight?

?????????

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 5:52 AM

It's about frame. I'm 5'10 and 210 and I still look good. I have a bit of a tummy and my ass is a bit phatter than it was when I was 175. But I look masculine and manly, and have good muscle tone.

Being a 130 pound twig as a man is tragic

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 4:43 AM

Why do you post such nonsense op?

and the lack of capital letters gives you away every time.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 4:44 AM

5'10 and 210lbs is FAT! you DO NOT look good!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 4:44 AM

Lose the multiple question marks, OP. You’re neurotic.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 4:51 AM

Because it is.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 5:00 AM

R1 being 130lbs isn’t tragic if it’s healthy. You should drop the judgement, along with 20lbs, considering your shorter stature.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 5:06 AM

You have a point, but I don't think it's a point that many people would disagree with.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 5:12 AM

Well if you've ever been fat you know how hard it is to turn that into a hard "good" body. It's easier for people who start out thin and build muscle. When you've been overweight there are areas of fat deposits on your body that you may NEVER get rid of, outside of surgically having it removed.

Its even worse when you have a smaller frame. I think of Kelly Ripa who was never hugely overweight, but she is a tiny lady. I know she had stubborn fat on her body at some point and the only way to keep it off is her insanely strict diet and workout regiment.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 5:28 AM

Because guys that are not overweight are relatively uncommon, so any guy that isnt, is going to look good compared to the rest, even if he isnt toned or muscular.

Rarity and desirability. Its that simple. Yes, a guy that is toned/ muscular AND not overweight will look even better, but they're even less common. I will quite happily settle for guys that are not overweight and be grateful for it, and I am reasonably toned myself from doing a fair bit of exercise. And if I have the good fortune to get a 130 pound twig I'll be even happier

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 5:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!