Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Xanadu!!!!

I've never seen it. I know it is supposed to be awful BUT I love this clip.

Gene Kelly is great roller skating.

Olivia just beams. The way she puts her hands behind her head than rocks it slowly is so sleek.

Plus her soon to be husband dancing behind her is just so gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:18 AM

Tuesday's Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 5:04 AM

The music in this movie is just fantastic. I'm Alive, Magic, All Over the World, the title song, too!

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 5:14 AM

It's worse than I remember. I thought it would have great camp value and be "good bad" fun. But it really dragged and was a chore upon rewatching. But, the music was good.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 5:17 AM

XanaDONT

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 5:22 AM

I thought I was watching Logan’s Run made into a musical until ONJ came on screen

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 5:28 AM

When it was well out of favor, as both camp and nostalgia, I paid more more for an import from Japan for the CD soundtrack then I ever paid for any CD.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 6:01 AM

The music is ELO and Olivia Newton John and that alone is worth it. The film itself didn’t do them any favors though.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 6:04 AM

Odd that Michael Beck is in it since it looks a little bit like The Warriors.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:05 AM

All I wanted to see when I went to LA the first time was the Pan Pacific Auditorium, but at last it had burned to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:15 AM

OP knows we already have a thread on this and he's deliberately asking to be scolded for it because he's the Copycat Thread Thief and Redundant Thread Apologist.

Die in a grease fire, OP. Does that rattle your clitty enough?

Turd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 6:16 AM

that's from 4 months ago r10.

Some of us leave the DL once in a while for other activities.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!