Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don Lemon is NOT having Chrissssss Cuomo's shit tonight

Cuomo had Santorum on and Miss Lemon is NOT having IT. At all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 2:21 PM

Mizz Lemon is a Yassss Kween and we should only be surprised that she didn’t whip out her circuit fan, start clacking it and tell Rick & Chris to:

“👏🏻SIT👏🏻DOWN👏🏻“

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 4:20 AM

Why all of the sudden does Chris Cuomo look so old?

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 4:58 AM

Don Lemon should have been asking Chris Cuomo why he let Rick Santorum slide. Yes, Santorum is an scummy asshole, but Lemon was furious after the fact. Cuomo should have nailed Santorum while he had him on the air.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 5:08 AM

R2. Cuomo is looking older because he got a haircut and most of his hair under his previously longer hair is gray. He must not have colored the now shorter hair so now the gray is showing through more prominently.

Take it from me. Happens all the time when I get my haircut.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 5:12 AM

what did Santorum say?

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 5:31 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 5:31 AM

People like Lemon and Cuomo have destroyed news programmes.

News is supposed to be delivered impartially.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 5:34 AM

R7. These nighttime programs on the cable news networks are not news in the truest sense of word. They are opinion shows discussing the news of the day.

If you want straight news, there a couple of hours earlier in the day that carries news. I can't guarantee it will be unbiased, but it is different than ghe nighttime shows. Daytime on CNN and MSNBC is far more impartial than Fox--the bullshit, lying factory.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:12 AM

They don’t have news programs. They have editorial programs where they comment on the news.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:50 AM

If CNN would just admit that Anderson, Cuomo and Lemon are commentators and not news anchors it would all be fine. I don't know why they cling to the idea that they are doing news shows.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 6:53 AM

I cannot stomach either Lemon or Cuomo. God they're both exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 7:20 AM

Don Lemon's nightly freakout. Yawn

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 7:22 AM

I thought they had Santorum on all the time on their panels of bothersiderism. It's why I gave up CNN in favor of MSNBC - but really don't watch either much any more unless there's yet another massacre in Amerigun crazyland.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 7:45 AM

Don Lemon is right. CNN should fire Santorum.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 1:54 PM

Both of them can eat my snatch!

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!