Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry Says Access To COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be ‘Basic Right’

The Duke of Sussex was greeted with a standing ovation at the vaccine equity event. Harry appeared before the crowd of fully vaccinated health care and frontline workers to thank them and speak about the importance of vaccine equity.

Isn't Harry with his "basic right" message several months late? Even in countries where the vaccine rollout has been slow, there don't seem to be any reports where people are being denied the vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2021 10:29 PM

No one is being denied a vaccine even in countries where the rollout is slow. What's Harry talking about regarding "vaccine equity?"

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 3:02 AM

^ Gee, this may have something to do with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 3:08 AM

Apparently it’s a basic right that many people are staunchly refusing.

You’ve got certain people who think Covid is some conspiracy. That it’s The Man trying to eliminate minorities (but why, because they’re also useful as an underclass, so ???). That people who take the vaccine are guinea pigs. Deplorables, freepers, black Americans, don’t WANT it.

So I’m sure a ROYAL PRINCE pointing out a basic inequity isn’t too much cognitive dissonance.

I can’t facepalm hard enough.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 3:08 AM

Although maybe it’s reverse psychology, and pointing out how only rich white people can get it will create a desire for it. You know, the way Goop sells $750 swimsuits.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 3:10 AM

They have the most fucked up timing of anyone I have ever seen. 😆 They are always late to every issue because their M.O. is to jump on a cause after others have done the real work and try to take the credit and glory . They truly suck.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 3:10 AM

This man is so dull and moronic.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 3:22 AM

Had he not be born into trf, he would be a construction worker.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 3:24 AM

Thank you captain obvious

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 3:26 AM

Harry has trended for a day and is now being praised on News stations worldwide. Hundreds of Blue tick Indian celebrities and those in the political arena have also praised Harry and Vaxlive. Healthcare workers who were there are posting how amazing it felt to be recognized and appreciated. Over 10 million vaccinations were secured for people and the arranger of the Vaxlive has stated that Meghan and Harry were passionated and engaged and did the work. Last week William rode on a tractor.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 3:32 AM

Passionated.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 4:02 AM

Harry and Markle have done shit except offer late, late, late lip service.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that no country is denying its citizens the vaccine. The problem is poorer countries are not getting it due to the economic situation of the country. But there doesn't seem blatant discrimination to deny individuals a vaccine once it's available.

So the focus of the campaign needs to economic equity among nations. But individual citizens are not being denied. There has to be a vaccine distribution system headed perhaps by the United Nations or cooperation among countries that have versus the have nots. But again, what is this "equity" Harry is talking about? Once the vaccine is available individual governments need to devise an effective distribution system.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 4:38 AM

Harry got quite the cheering standing ovation from the vaccinated health care workers when he entered the stage.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 4:39 AM

R9- Paid bot farms tweeted and retweeting . R11- Exactly. As usual, they are late to jump on a cause. That is because the work has already been done by others and he just wants to steal the glory and media attention. It is vomit inducing. They are sickening. They do nothing for anyone , the work had been done by others. The way it has been all of his worthless life. The work was done for him by employees of trf and he just walked onto a stage and took all of the credit and glory for their hard work and never credited them. Harry Do Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 5:56 AM

If any of you read the linked article, you would realize that he isn't talking about making the vaccine free, but rather making it equally available through all the countries of the world, and not just the richest countries first. India, Latin America and Africa aren't just slow to rolling out the vaccine. There is no vaccine for these countries to roll out because the wealthy first world countries are getting first dibs.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 6:16 AM

And that's why Harry is giving up his income for a year to buy doses of vaccine for people in Africa and India. Bravo, Harry. You always put your money where your mouth is.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 6:19 AM

R15, it's not about money. There are no vaccines to buy. The rich countries have cornered the market. The poorer (black and brown) countries must wait their turn. That is the inequity being discussed.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 6:32 AM

Yes, Harry got a standing ovation. Good for you, Harry! lol

I know it's CDAN, but this is funny. Harry's probably just dim enough to think it's real.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/03 **9** Ever since shows began being filmed in front of a studio audience, they have shared a couple things in common. One, is that some person is trying to keep you involved in the taping and the other is that you are told when to clap and given encouragement to be crazy loud when you clap for someone. So, when you see the video making its way around today of the ginger one, they did the same for everyone else too. It was for a television show, in front of a live audience and the audience was told when to clap and to make sure they were loud. Prince Harry

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 6:48 AM

Yeah, and I believe that children are our future.

If only I had an 8-figure deal to spit out such pablum.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 7:52 AM

If there’s no vaccine to buy, why do they need to raise money?

Who’s getting the money? And what are they going to buy with it?

What the fuck is this event, anyway? It’s a talent show/expo for a bunch of Sunshine Sachs clients. Was there a number to text donations to?

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 8:46 AM

[quote] And what are they going to buy with it?

More PR (benign media reports etc).

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2021 9:57 AM

R14, I'm sorry, but you seem to have forgotten that you are not allowed to speak facts or use logic on these threads. These threads are for denial, exaggeration and lies, meant to make Harry and Meghan both look like history's greatest monsters, worse than Hitler, uglier than Mussolini, responsible for more deaths than Mao Zedong.

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2021 10:10 AM

R21, what would YOU know about facts or logic? ...

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 12:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 12:59 PM

Everything you need to know about Meghan, Meghan and Harry's relationship respectively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 1:14 PM

This royal couple is so thirsty for attention/celebrity. On their current path, their narcissism will reach Trump-like proportions.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2021 1:20 PM

Meghan is publishing a children's book in June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2021 3:02 PM

^ let me try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2021 3:03 PM

She's trying so hard to get herself in the news. She'll try any profession. And notice that she USES her title to sell anything she's hawking. Does anyone really think she would have had the same opportunities if she didn't marry into the BRF? Not many people would have even heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 3:17 PM

"the special bond between fathers and sons"...

Oh my sides. After Harry threw his father under a bus. What the fuck would the Sussexes know about bonds?

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 3:21 PM

[quote] They truly suck.

No, you do, for attacking someone trying to raise awareness of the impossibility for billions of people to get a vaccine — just because he married a mixed race American. Kindly die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2021 3:25 PM

R27 - hmmm...that looks familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2021 3:27 PM

Meghan's book The Bench is based on the poem she wrote to Harry after the birth of Archie. Oh, is she trying to tell us that she's a poet as well as an author?

Hey, that the same time she didn't want to live and was suicidal?

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2021 3:31 PM

Oh please die in a grease fire Dim and Nutmeg

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2021 3:31 PM

Are his eyes moving closer together?

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2021 3:33 PM

Yes more possum-like

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2021 3:36 PM

"as seen through the eyes of the mother".......dammit the boys can't even have their own book.

Anything "seen" through Medusa's eyes should be dismissed out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2021 3:40 PM

"as seen through the eyes of the mother".......dammit the boys can't even have their own book.

Anything "seen" through Medusa's eyes should be dismissed out of hand.

These 2 are so insufferable

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2021 3:44 PM

Okay, thank you ex - prince Harry for your words of wisdom. We will do whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2021 3:48 PM

Such a disgusting narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote] And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy

Looking out at My Love And our beautiful boy

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2021 6:29 PM

And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy

Looking out at My Love And our beautiful boy

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2021 6:29 PM

She had absolutely nothing to do in the creative process. Will she go on a book signing tour? How perfectly timed with the delivery of the second surrogate wh. will prevent her from leaving home. All perfectly timed artifice; like her life.

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2021 6:43 PM

They’ll send an autographed copy to Charles for Father’s Day. Pity that Philip died before he could see it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2021 6:49 PM

Archie’s going to wonder who that blond boy is. “Is that supposed to be me, Duchess Mother?”

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2021 6:50 PM

And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy, looking at my reflection and trying to act coy.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2021 8:15 PM

Watch me tomorrow morning, I'll be reading from the book.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2021 9:10 PM

He is so wise and intelligent. I don't know why someone hasn't thought of it as a 'basic right" before now.

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2021 11:46 PM

He's so brilliant.

And to think he has no expertise, close knowledge, experience or, before last week, interest in this issue.

Amazing.

And Super Woman for a wife!

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2021 11:52 PM

They are the duke and duchess of nothing. They didn't want that life. They left. Unfortunately, she's an American citizen, and we don't use royal titles in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2021 12:21 AM

We are going to be dragging those two around like a ball and chain FOREVER. It is so exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2021 12:40 AM

It is hilarious, R5 and then the name "Suckses" plays right in. It was a showcase of Sunshine Sucks clients, otherwise no way would he have been there.

by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2021 1:01 AM

Nah, she is just the 1st wife, R50, when he moves on to the 2nd she will lose her limited relevance/entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2021 1:05 AM

She’s ambitious and a schemer. He’s just a self involveddope so I think I like her more.

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2021 1:07 AM

[quote] she's an American citizen, and we don't use royal titles in the United States.

That's what YOU fucking think!! WHAT MEGHAN WANTS, MEGHAN GETS!!!

by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2021 1:14 AM

Their vice is cloaked in virtue.

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2021 1:16 AM

I hate this motherfucker and his wife so much. Why the fuck would anyone care what they have to say?

by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2021 1:26 AM

Many people are finding entertainment value in laughing at them, R56. Even that sort of interest will wane as things open up and the weather gets nicer.

by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2021 2:20 AM

R41 : When my own fat father had a heart attack

No second thoughts, I didn’t look look back

And when My Love failed to get more money

I opened my legs for the next available honey.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2021 2:53 AM

SO BRAVE to speak for the rights of the less fortunate from a stage or a zoom from your mansion in uber-white Montecito!

by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2021 3:09 AM

R58, you have quite a talent!

MeAgain would be wonderfully cast as Ariel if NBC ever does another one of those live musicals of The Little Mermaid. Can you IMAGINE the EMOTING? Maybe Lens could play Ursela? Who should be cast as the Prince? Millions would WEEP as the Duch loses and REGAINS her VOICE.

by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2021 3:17 AM

Dim is creepy and has no respect for other people's boundaries. People likely feel they cannot push back or slap his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2021 3:21 AM

And his opinion about anything matters, why?

by Anonymousreply 62May 5, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote] He’s just a self involved dope

R53. Great description of Hazbeen. He's so unaware of his own inflated, directionless, self-righteous, sanctimonious enormous ego for doing nothing.

He woke up on third base and thought he hit a triple.

by Anonymousreply 63May 5, 2021 3:23 AM

R48-- Quote: "And Super Woman for a wife!" Yes! She is even more impressive when you factor in that she has only been biracial for 3 or so years!

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2021 3:33 AM

I wish these two would bring their show to New York and deal with the plebes here. Unlike Montecito, you can’t avoid regular people. “Why’d you do your granny like that?” “I don’t care if you’re a PRINCE; the end of the line is back there!”

Come and try it, you clowns.

by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2021 3:35 AM

What a dickhead, just stop Harry.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2021 3:48 AM

Not sure the scary 1st wife would let him, R66.

by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2021 4:01 AM

And remember everyone, he likely got paid a $300k speaking fee for this pearl of wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2021 4:07 AM

Him and his wife are vile.

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2021 4:26 AM

They truly are, R69.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2021 4:42 AM

Ouch

‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2021 5:19 AM

Ah there is hope for DL. Some of you are so funny!

by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2021 5:49 AM

Harry nearly flunked out of most of his classes, and he's telling the world what to do? I'm so tired of the Dastardly Duo and their preaching to the masses with no background in any field. It's at the point where you could call it verbal assault. You can't get away from them, as if they are stalking us.

There was a mosh pit area at the front of the stage, and the people there were told to cheer for H when he came onstage. They couldn't give him a standing ovation because they were already standing.

If he says something is "amazing," one more time, I'm going to scream.

by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2021 7:40 AM

He’s so goddamn stupid and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2021 7:59 AM

I'll just leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2021 8:53 AM

Mrs. The Duchess seems to take most of her publicity advice from the Jayne Mansfield Playbook.

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2021 3:24 PM

I love you, R58.

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2021 7:25 PM

R58 Who needs the little black American poetess when we have your gifts? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 78May 5, 2021 8:00 PM

I'm sick of his lame ass publicity tour with his fame chaser skank.

by Anonymousreply 79May 5, 2021 8:05 PM

Same, R79. They are exhausting. Stories pop up constantly, I cannot check email w/o a deluge of Sunshine Sucks propoganda.

As things open up the Narkles are very likely to fade into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 80May 5, 2021 8:21 PM

And every 36 year old man should continue to be supported by his rich daddy no matter how much he trashes said daddy. -Prince Harry

by Anonymousreply 81May 5, 2021 8:31 PM

No narc thinks any rules apply to them, particularly regarding common human decency.

by Anonymousreply 82May 5, 2021 8:45 PM

The Harkles want your money for Archie's birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2021 2:57 PM

Curious about this solution in search of a problem. Has a bit of an air of a slush fund, R83.

by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2021 3:04 PM

R83, why are the using a photo of a happy, healthy, prosperous-looking western family when the point of vaccine equity is to get vaccines to people in low-income countries?

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2021 3:09 PM

SHUT THESE GRIFTING KNOW-NOTHINGS UP.

Worse than Hitler.

WORSE THAN ANGELINA JOLIE AND THE HARELIP-GUATEMALAN-CHILDREN org.

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2021 3:16 PM

I read in some reliable publication - Vanity Fair - that Meghan leaked that 'Archie is so thrilled to be a big brother and have a little sister!"

Little fucker is just 2 now. Archie has no fucking idea what a sister is. FFS

by Anonymousreply 87May 6, 2021 3:35 PM

Harry is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 88May 6, 2021 3:35 PM

R87 - I wouldn't say that Vanity Fair is a reliable source any longer. They've been champions of the Sussexes since their relationship went public. Remember, they gave a relatively unknown American actress named Meghan Markle a front cover and a glowing story when she was dating Harry.

by Anonymousreply 89May 6, 2021 3:56 PM

They have very poor PR advice from Sunshine Sucks, R85, or they ignore all guuidance.

by Anonymousreply 90May 6, 2021 3:59 PM

R90 I assume its ignoring guidance. That's their MO. SS probably just takes their money, sends over strategies and says "eh, the check clears"

by Anonymousreply 91May 6, 2021 5:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 6, 2021 5:43 PM

They are exploiting the kid, first with the staged photos and now this. And I'm sure both resulted in money in their pockets or will. Backgrid is the agency used by Harry's 1st wife, her mother and her father. Just gross.

by Anonymousreply 93May 6, 2021 5:45 PM

R90-- She is brutality abusive to staff and feels most people are beneath her. They probably are ruining her intentionally. I know I would. Just like no 0ne telling her about the visible tags on her outfits showing in public, 😆

by Anonymousreply 94May 6, 2021 5:45 PM

What the fuck is his attention whore wife telling his ignorant ass? Nobody is being denied the vaccine. They are just refusing it. This ginger dummy coms off more idiotic by the day.

by Anonymousreply 95May 6, 2021 5:51 PM

IQ of cricket.

by Anonymousreply 96May 6, 2021 5:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2021 2:03 PM

R97, I believe the Narkles are so deep in their shared delusions that he expected the family to apologize, grovel and beg them to return their "star" power to the UK. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2021 2:17 PM

That high, R96?

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2021 2:22 PM

It should be a basic right that we know longer have to read about or look at pictures of him and his wife.....

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2021 2:27 PM

She looks deranged and slovenly, moreso than usual, in the photos posted lately. Everyone laughed at me when I said those lunatics were trying to start a rival court here in the US, but here we are. I believe that was one of many valid reasons they were booted from TRF. When delusions of grandeur are combined other serious mental health issues and a complete lack of a conscious and amorality, the behavior and damage are stunning to witness. Can you imagine being a direct target of it? This , I feel, is unprecedented because of the ratified and unimaginable power , luxury, history, and public world stage it is being played out on. How much does this world affect the behavior of two such malignant narcissists?

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2021 3:09 PM

I fear we will continue to see them spiral out, R101. The best hope for the kids is her moving on and boarding school.

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2021 6:06 PM

Will looks shocked while Harry looks like a psycho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 8, 2021 1:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 8, 2021 1:37 PM

Bradby is another narc, this story is full of them. Everyone grasping to focus attention on themselves.

It is a story as old as time, problems in a family started by a new bride who slowly gets her husband to cut off his family. In this case, they thought they could blackmail them into all the perks of the family biz.

by Anonymousreply 105May 8, 2021 1:45 PM

Back in the old days, there were always pics of Harry with Kate and William. Harry always looked to me like he had a massive crush on Kate. Wonder if that's part of Meghan's enmity to Kate. That and the fact as future Queen Kate would have the starring role and Meghan would have been just a supporting player in a cast of thousands.

by Anonymousreply 106May 8, 2021 5:32 PM

Narcs always isolate their victims, R106. Did you catch how MeGain used to gaze at William with adoration? She would love to ge queen if only Catherine and those pesky kids were out of her way.

by Anonymousreply 107May 8, 2021 5:54 PM

Harry's "togetherness" doesn't include his family or country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 8, 2021 6:51 PM

Course not, R108, they are Global Citizens.

by Anonymousreply 109May 8, 2021 6:56 PM

It's so important for the world to listen to the wisdom of Harry Mountbatten-Windsor who got an A level in Art when the teacher cheated for him. He has so much to teach the world!

by Anonymousreply 110May 8, 2021 7:13 PM

They really do need to get over themselves-quietly stay home in lovely restricted Montecito and watch their courageous Latino brethren fish leaves out of their pool.

by Anonymousreply 111May 8, 2021 7:31 PM

Pathetic narc, hypocritically preaching about empathy and compassion, but he was really just there for his ego and narc supply. And the $ or opportunities that will surely be part of the Sunshine Sucks client deal. One rumor was that he was going around introducing himself backstage as "Diana's son" - if true, he is even more mental than we realized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 9, 2021 2:43 AM

I could tell he was an attention whore 15 years ago when he was a media darling and everyone loved him. Looks like my instincts were right.

by Anonymousreply 113May 9, 2021 2:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 9, 2021 3:56 AM

No divorce until she pulls the trigger

by Anonymousreply 115May 9, 2021 5:59 PM

She is a ghoster, R115 and he himself may bet tired of her. It will not last.

by Anonymousreply 116May 9, 2021 7:12 PM

I don't think, even if he becomes miserable, he'll have the spine to admit his marriage was a mistake/risk access to his children. Only one person is ending that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 117May 9, 2021 8:37 PM

Ms. Markle will ending the marriage when it's no longer lucrative for her.

Ghosting husbands/boyfriends/family/friends is her specialty.

by Anonymousreply 118May 9, 2021 8:46 PM

Harry's wife has a sinister vibe. Is that malignant narcissism? Or another flavor?

by Anonymousreply 119May 9, 2021 8:46 PM

Les Miserables of Montecito is funny.

They do seem financially pressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 9, 2021 9:05 PM

She was young then and did not have two kids. Won't be so easy this time, especially now that the world is aware of her raging insanity.

by Anonymousreply 121May 9, 2021 9:52 PM

Agree, R121, I think she may be limited to Russians and Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 122May 9, 2021 11:08 PM

Harry's wife may have plagarized this speech too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 9, 2021 11:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 10, 2021 2:01 PM

R124-- He is getting dragged on Twitter and the UK tabloids. Especially after the interview and his failure to help MM when she said she was suicidal. (I do not believe that)

by Anonymousreply 125May 10, 2021 2:09 PM

Esp to CHILDREN, R125. He needs to be called out for telling minors NOT to see a doctor or seek out adult help for mental health problems and for kids to take on responsibility for mentally ill friends. This is a complete failure of safeguarding and the message is likely linked to the Agape cult that Doria and Orca have been involved with for years. That Harry's wife quickly got him off all psych meds it is rumored, suggests that she may have a Scieno like view of mental health treatment too. They are pushing a dangerous and outside the guidelines message to children and it should be stopped.

Once he bleats on for another year about his mummy (William lost her too but still grew up) and does a reality show, what then?

by Anonymousreply 126May 10, 2021 2:34 PM

When did Harry tell young people not to seek medical care for mental illness? Do you say this because if that dingdong app?

The only way you can browbeat people into doing what you want them to do (while you do the opposite) is when you’re paying them and they can’t get a paycheck anywhere else. Although I suppose shaming them can be somewhat successful. These two lecturing about carbon footprints from their 19-bathroom mansion with lawns and a swimming pool are completely tone-deaf. I can’t believe they don’t see it.

There’s an ad that’s been playing here in NYC to encourage black people to get vaccinated. A group of black public health doctors came together to say “we understand the reservations of the black community, but please trust us: the vaccinations are safe and please get vaccinated”. I’m not sure how much it costs to make and run these ads, but I think it’s an excellent use of money. It’s a straight-forward campaign that I dare anyone to find fault with.

VaxLive’s mission is vague. What is the money to be used for? What the fuck is “vaccine equity”? Some states are not ordering as much vaccine as anticipated because demand is low. Are we supposed to send the surplus to countries that don’t have enough? (Fine by me!). Is a private charity going to take publicly funded medicine and transport it to another country? That seems... politically sticky.

Just musing, on topic.

by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2021 2:54 PM

Much in the same way that I think the Sussex pair chose to leave the UK without first working out all the details (who pays for security, for one thing), I think they sound off about things that sound positive but have nothing to them.

They are not interested, nor are they qualified to deal with, the logistics, practical and political ramifications of the crisis of worldwide vaccine supply.

They spout off and some fools cheer, but they really provide no concrete, researched solutions.

They are dumb people. Both have already shown a shocking lack of intellectual curiosity.

One of them did not know the UK had a national anthem and didn't bother to find out what it was (among other things).

The other (Harry) was, for one thing, ignorant of his family's relationship with another European Royal Family who had been famously murdered. The later is especially stunning since it was publicized that it was Prince Philip who provided DNA that was used to confirm that remains were in fact those of the Romanovs.

Talk is cheap.

But that's all they got.

by Anonymousreply 128May 10, 2021 3:11 PM

No, R127, it was on a Zoom call the Harkles did.

by Anonymousreply 129May 10, 2021 3:19 PM

"Vaccine equity" is bullshit. WHO should be charged with distributing vaccines to developing countries. That's what they do. Most developing countries have neither the facilities to safely manufacture and stockpile vaccines nor the probity to manufacture vaccines themselves. You'll either wind up with defective potentially dangerous "vaccines" or every government official down the line will be lining their pockets with bribes for vaccines that are supposedly free.

by Anonymousreply 130May 10, 2021 3:46 PM

The Vax concert supposedly made about 302 million. Where's the money going?

by Anonymousreply 131May 10, 2021 3:49 PM

A good chunk to Sunshine Sucks, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 132May 10, 2021 5:01 PM

R131 I remember LiveAid. All the food sent to Ethiopia ended up sitting on the tarmac and spoiling as bureaucrats waited for their palms to be greased. Baksheesh.

by Anonymousreply 133May 10, 2021 5:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 10, 2021 5:10 PM

If it's true that the poorly watched event made $300,000,000, going by Global Citizen's track record, something like $18,000,000 will be donated for what now?

Need a source for the $300M figure (don't believe it).

by Anonymousreply 135May 10, 2021 5:16 PM

More word salad from Harry on his Oprah mental health collaboration "The Me You Can't See". It's always about ME.

The Harkles should remember: Work for the cause, not the attention and the applause

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 10, 2021 5:32 PM

unresolved trauma...you would think he's the only one who has ever experienced loss of a mother at a young age!

he wasn't kidnapped and raped for months like E. Smart or trapped in some cave etc

by Anonymousreply 137May 10, 2021 5:42 PM

I also plan to work with Harry to campaign for mental health....

by Anonymousreply 138May 10, 2021 5:42 PM

HGT takes on the Vax Live vid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 10, 2021 5:43 PM

I'd pay good money for him to destroy my mussy.

by Anonymousreply 140May 10, 2021 6:02 PM

To them. Every charity now has been all but proven to be a money laundering scam. What throws people is they naturally think such extremely rich people would not possiblity be involved in a money scam nc they do not need the money. Psbbt! If money was so badly needed then why didn't Howdy Doody Harry and his very rich friends just donate it themselves? Why beg you and I? See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 141May 10, 2021 6:22 PM

I do, indeed, R141.

The Narkles are now touting their donations for Mother's Day. It all smacks of her do-gooder PR set up to raise her profile. Sunshine Sucks has a template.

They are loathesome and self aggrandizing. Their grandiosity and selfishness knows no bounds. One can only hope the slush funds dry up at some point, cutting off the PR.

So we still have his book, the next kid, update of Finding Dollars, a reality show, the producer's Diana film, and the divorce to go. Then, God willing, they may finally go away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 10, 2021 6:43 PM

More on how she doned the costume of "humanitarian" to raise her profile. Narcs are never genuine, it is all a pose. The gigs, like World Vision, were all set up to raise her profile, it is a common PR tactic. And it seems as thought much that goes on in the charitable world is in fact, profitable, even Dim grasps that.

Btw the dish soap story and letter, so often trotted out, was a group project, not MeGain as an individual child burning with zeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 10, 2021 6:59 PM

MeGain seems to do little research on who she aligns with, as long as PR puff pieces can be generated. The oat milk company is another well know example. Had they stayed in the BRF there would have been staff to vet. As long as PR and $ is forthcoming, the Narkles may not care. BetterUp has some shady associations as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 10, 2021 7:41 PM

There's literally nothing in his statement that is news to anyone with a brain. Everyone has shit they have to process, most people would do well to have some therapy and being open. The world has been having this conversation for awhile. You're late, Harry.

by Anonymousreply 145May 10, 2021 7:44 PM

Narcs have to triangulate others in, in this case, why have private therapy when you can spew to the public and monetize it? He has reportedly HAD therapy for years and rumored in patient stays. He is the WORST example of the benefits of therapy, lol. Harry needs a career that is not "my mummy died and my papa won't give me more money." That is tapped out. Their hypocritical hectoring/slush funds are also a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 146May 10, 2021 7:56 PM

R146 I expect Scientology to put up billboards: "Therapy sucks! Look at Prince Harry, he's seen shrinks for YEARS and he's still a hot mess!"

by Anonymousreply 147May 10, 2021 7:59 PM

What will Harry's next cutting edge cause be? Saving the whales? The ozone layer?

by Anonymousreply 148May 10, 2021 7:59 PM

Markle is a craven grifter piece of shit liar.

Harry is so full of himself and full of shit. He's also a first-class asshole who is complicit in his wife's lies.

Get them both off the stage and take away any and all microphones form both of them. Fucking egomaniacs with no experience doing doing anything but enjoy lecturing to others. Go the fuck away never to be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 149May 10, 2021 8:10 PM

Exactly, R147 and since his wife reportedly got him to ditch the meds that seemed to broaden his emotional range from petulant anger to happiness, the Scienos would be ALL over that. The Agape Center, Scienos or something similar likely are behind her actions and their urging young people NOT to seek help form doctors for medical issues. Dangerous wack jobs, need to be called out. The hypocrisy of the Orca interview, my husband was embrassed to seek help from his therapist when I was SUICIDAL, is rich indeed. Of course it never happened, you can see her at multiple events the day she claimed she could not be left alone and she was fine. No weeping in the darkness, perfect heavy eye makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 10, 2021 8:11 PM

The Markles' next project will be inventing Earth Day. Oh wait...well, it doesn't matter, they will "invent" it anyway. It just came to them after mowing the grass and watering the acres and acres surrounding their McMansion while flushing all the toilets in their 16 bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 151May 10, 2021 8:17 PM

And if you claim it was invented before, well you know what that makes YOU, R151. And a lawsuit may be forthcoming, that is a primary income source for them, so much negativity around the Narkles.

by Anonymousreply 152May 10, 2021 8:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 11, 2021 2:39 PM

Bit of lipstick on a pig characterization of Oprah tell all, merching an e bike and cavorting like a clown in front of a professionally hyped crowd, R153.

The Harkles are boring when they are not offputting.

by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2021 3:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2021 4:38 PM

There was a comment on youtube to the effect that Harry and his wife don't live in the Montecito home. The comment mentioned vines growing over the securiddy (sic) stations.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2021 5:20 PM

Interesting, R156. I saw another SM post that said that Meghan, Scobie and Markus Anderson have been seen out and about in Cali.

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2021 5:26 PM

Seen as jokes and entertainment by a growing number

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2021 6:31 PM

Story of the day, desperately trying to associate herself with that racist BRF, again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2021 6:32 PM

They've been turning into a fucking joke.

If only they took their highly publiziced search for privacy seriously, LOL ...

by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2021 6:35 PM

I can almost believe those rumors, r156. They’ve always played coy with their residences. I don’t think they lived at Froggy Bottom, either. Maybe they stayed there a few times, but I do not believe they lived there the way you and I live in our homes. This is not a slam on Meghan, but she cannot put down roots; she has to constantly move. And I think she is addicted to Duper’s Delight. It thrills her to think that she’s pulling the wool over the public’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2021 6:40 PM

Interesting, I wondered about their story of the day donating diapers and cleaning supplies to "celebrate Mother's Day." The wording seemed odd and I wondered what if anything Archewell actually did. Looks more like they got PR and P&G got a tax write off.

Bringing over from another board

Proctor and Gamble donated the supplies. Archewell simply 'partnered' with them, whatever that means. I think this is going to be how Archewell will function. Other organisations - many affiliated with SS - will do the actual work and Archwell will act as a PR outlet. So the Harkles won't have to lift a finger or donate a penny. This is the 'new kind of charitable organisation' which Haz told 'Greta' about. Nice work if you can get it.

Coincidentally - or not - P&G are also a major partner of Global Citizen.

--------- Global Citizen put on Vax Live. Get it now? They POSE as humanitarians by paying their PR bill, basically that is their "contribution" to the world in addition to word salad.

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2021 6:43 PM

Because all Moms are good for is changing diapers and cleaning.

Diapers are expensive (there was just a news report about it), and I guess free cleaning products are helpful, but how about just donate the shit and not tie it to Mother’s Day? It’s like “Here’s some free toothpaste and toilet paper for Christmas!”

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2021 6:48 PM

It's rumored that Markle has moved into the home of Bill Gates. She has suddenly taken an intense interest in technology and finance, although a source stated that her interests are not sudden and she has always had these interests. As a global citizen, she has always considered home to be in a variety of settings except perhaps the U.K.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2021 6:49 PM

I almost spit out my iced coffee, R164. What a fun story. I read that she claimed on an early cv to have worked as a stripper, right up his alley.

Maybe she caught his eye whilst grilling? One can only hope that she will update the vid with some of his Frankenfood fake meat, what a union or PR powerhouses they would be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2021 6:54 PM

R2 And does Harry have a plan other focusing the spotlight on himself while spouting words no one would disagree with?

by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2021 7:02 PM

Uh, plan B seems to be babbling "I'm Diana's son!" as he did backstage, R166.

Incoming, the kid, the statue, FF update, his tell all, then the Diana film the producer they hired owns rights too. Then prob reality show and divorce. Timeline a few years at most?

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2021 7:05 PM

Someone who was backstage at the Vox Live event said Harry was running around backstage inducing his self " Hi, I'm Diana's son!" He was reportedly so drunk he couldn't talk.

by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2021 7:10 PM

How many more years can he try to live like a millionaire by monetizing his dead mother?

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2021 7:14 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Donated 200 Beanies to Children in Need for Archie's Birthday

The Sussexes donated knitwear that had a special connection to their two-year-old son.

Markle and Harry never crack open their wallets to donate any money. Now, it's beanies for New Zealand children. They're just too good, such givers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2021 7:20 PM

It is so tacky that they make public every little donation.

by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2021 7:26 PM

When you click the Town and Country link at r170, there’s a promo video by Harper’s Bazaar (same parent company?) all about Merchie. “Archie Harrison is the cutest ever!”

She’s merching the hell out of that kid all of a sudden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2021 7:26 PM

They seem quite financially pressed.

by Anonymousreply 173May 11, 2021 8:12 PM

R172 200 was all they could give? We’re supposed to be impressed with this?

by Anonymousreply 174May 11, 2021 8:20 PM

Propogandist in chief, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 11, 2021 8:30 PM

R174, right? We just ordered 100 custom tees for a community event. All told (custom graphics on front and back, shipping, etc.), it cost $900. I imagine a similar cost for this venture. The price of a dinner out, for them.

The magnanimity of the Dyook and his first wife!

by Anonymousreply 176May 11, 2021 8:30 PM

The sheer volume of placed stories is hilarious, R174. When you need 1-2+ stories a day, gotta keep those donations low and spaced out.

Kids only need hats? Not shirts, socks, etc? So the kid's outfit from the pimp/pap stroll is all being merched? Bet the beanie company made the donation, and Archewell amplified the PR and did not give a single beanie, just like the P&G donation.

by Anonymousreply 177May 11, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote]200 was all they could give? We’re supposed to be impressed with this?

The donation was probably placed by some children's clothing company that was promised publicity, but if the donation goes through Archewell, it's fucking over for the donating company.

by Anonymousreply 178May 11, 2021 8:37 PM

Markle and Harry are so fucking tacky and declasse. They publicize every last goddamn thing they do or donation made on their behalf which of course doesn't come from them. Beanies? Could they fucking spare it?!

Markle merched the wreath she sent for Philip's funeral. She has no shame. She's a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 179May 11, 2021 8:40 PM

Re: what they just did with P&G on Sunday, the company donated and Archewell issued PR and gave not a single diaper. In all likelihood they gave not a single beanie.

Archewell has a non-profit arm but several other ventures also named Archewell and a link to her book on the site. It is puposeful muddying of the water.

by Anonymousreply 180May 11, 2021 8:41 PM

Any slight contrived pretext to insert her name, R179. Harry's 1st wife is one for the psych books.

by Anonymousreply 181May 11, 2021 8:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 11, 2021 8:46 PM

NW Central, Seattle, United States, 3 hours ago

How superficial the World has become when a middle aged couple with minimal education, no job skills and minimal job experience are able to become "experts" based on a name. Strip the Titles and line in succession.

The P&G thing was a class project, Rach has stolen the idea to build her "brand" as though it was something she thought up on her how. Never original, always a copycat. Always getting postions from men - Suitcase Girl - Daddy, Suits - Trevor, Any platform she ever has - Harry, lol.

The barrage of PR cannot be part of any strategic campaign, shows how out of control her mental illness and narcissism are. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 183May 11, 2021 8:51 PM

P & G are the same company that little Rachel Meghan Sparkle wrote to in order to complain about their sexist commercial. The Sussex alliance with this company is sure to raise eyebrows due to the company's checkered history. It was linked to child and forced labor, animal testing and price fixing. "Building more compassionate communities" is laughable.

But you know if Sparkle and Ginger can make some dough, all reservations are off. Both are shameless shit stains on society.

by Anonymousreply 184May 11, 2021 9:05 PM

I thought P&G was canceled.

Reinstated once the check cleared, I see.

by Anonymousreply 185May 11, 2021 9:06 PM

All this leaking of their parsimonious good deeds makes me think they're desperate for money. Those publicists don't come cheap.

by Anonymousreply 186May 11, 2021 9:23 PM

Must say, the P&G alliance is kind of clever given Meghan's history with the company.

by Anonymousreply 187May 11, 2021 9:25 PM

I would like to see Prints Hazzy dressed in a beanie and a diaper. Especially if he's lying down with his legs in the air.

It should be a basic right.

by Anonymousreply 188May 11, 2021 9:36 PM

I don't think they are desperate for money. I just think they are money-grubbing pieces of shit grifters. They know they have a limited shelf like and they are racking up as much dough as possible before it all ends or before their foundation can sustain their grifting life full-time when they will do absolutely nothing--not even to make stupid appearances to cheering fans being instructed to applaud.

by Anonymousreply 189May 11, 2021 9:43 PM

Who will be next, R187? Nestle? Her oat milk company is very troubling too. They only had so many options of companies who would donate diapers for a tax write off. The Suckses of course spend not a dime while posing as if they did.

by Anonymousreply 190May 11, 2021 10:03 PM

R190, oooh, yeah! I remember their best friend George Clooney was “saddened” to learn that Nestle was naughty. His international human rights barrister wife had NO IDEA, either.

These hypocrites won’t care. They’d shill for Blackwater if the check cleared. Archie sends tiny bulletproof vests to the poor children in war-torn Israel for his third birthday!

by Anonymousreply 191May 11, 2021 10:24 PM

I'd like to know when Harry and Meghan got their vaccines. Did any line cutting go on?

by Anonymousreply 192May 11, 2021 10:34 PM

The Clooneys have certainly distanced themselves since they became involved with The Prince's Trust, R191.

by Anonymousreply 193May 11, 2021 10:36 PM

R192 - Everyone of the rich and elite got theirs first, before the frontline workers. I loathe them all. Everyone of them are lowlife money laundering scum.

by Anonymousreply 194May 11, 2021 10:43 PM

Like he told fake Greta, stealing this from anothe board "Global Citizen are H&Ms kind of people. In 2019 they received 63 million in donations and actually granted only 1.6 million ."

by Anonymousreply 195May 11, 2021 10:46 PM

R193, distanced themselves from Nestle or Harry and Meghan? Or both?

I can’t believe in this cancel culture, that these two worked with P&G.

by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2021 10:48 PM

The Clooneys have more or less done the fade re: H&M and are involved with the Prince's Trust, run by Charles.

by Anonymousreply 197May 11, 2021 10:55 PM

Clooney's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 11, 2021 11:47 PM

The BRF has a much greater allure than the Harkles after all. That Oprah interview and the extortion that followed makes it hard to be plausibly "adjacent."

by Anonymousreply 199May 11, 2021 11:52 PM

Looks like HarHar and Sparkle (and all the kids) ought to be in the landfill by the weekend, right?

by Anonymousreply 200May 12, 2021 12:33 AM

Although I was eligible, I couldn't get a vaccine when it opened up in New Jersey.......and then, of course, I caught covid and almost died. I finally had to go into NYC (where I work) to get the damn vaccine. I guess I don't have a "basic right" to get the vaccine. But Harry doesn't care about me, right?

by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2021 12:39 AM

WTF, R200?!

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2021 12:48 AM

No, R201, he does not. But I'm glad you are feeling better!

by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Cambridge Stans = Unfuckable old white fraus

Sussex Stans = Unfuckable fat black bitches

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2021 12:52 AM

Prince Dunce

by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2021 1:05 AM

r153 Sounds very much like the kind of thing people often say when they are stoned or had a bit too much pot.

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2021 2:45 AM

"Humiliating" ratings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2021 3:00 AM

Horn Tooters, that's what we are!

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2021 3:18 AM

Harry is a lame Chief Impact Officer.

Also, the group photo with the "wives" in the article at r198 is amusing given George and Josh Hartnett's "history".

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2021 3:40 AM

How long till Scientology takes Harry over?

by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2021 3:58 AM

R210 He doesn't have access to the BIG bucks and he's too indiscreet

by Anonymousreply 211May 12, 2021 4:03 AM

I think they migth already be involved with the Agape cult that Doria and Oprah seem to be members of.

by Anonymousreply 212May 12, 2021 4:49 AM

😴 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

by Anonymousreply 213May 12, 2021 4:55 AM

Nothing but a hustle for these two Montecito con artists.

by Anonymousreply 214May 12, 2021 5:45 AM

Does anyone have a link to any information on this Agape cult that keeps being mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 215May 12, 2021 1:00 PM

I think it is this, R215. Oprah and Doria have been involved for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 12, 2021 1:23 PM

What has happened to all of MEagain's screeching virtue-signalers on this thread? Nothing out of them in a few days, now. Did Sparkle Harkle-Markle fall into arrears on her PR bill? Did she get cut off, somehow?

by Anonymousreply 217May 12, 2021 1:25 PM

R217-- I think they are even getting sick of her. I know I am. Their greedy, grasping, grifting is sickening. They attach their self to the lowest of the low in order to use their "charity" to money launder. It looks very bad for trf to allow this to continue and not strip their titles, imo.

by Anonymousreply 218May 12, 2021 1:49 PM

R106 interesting you mentioned that about Harry and Kate. Surprisingly, not many people bring it up, but I also noticed a connection with MM looks to hers immediately. He got along with Kate very well, you could tell, where he seemed to have a cute, innocent type of crush/ admiration. I figured that is where the initial attraction came from. Then the Diana comparisons (in personality) were brought up a lot, making even more sense why he'd fall for her so hard. It must've been like finding his dream girl.

I'm not a fan of them, but I'm not a fan of a lot of well to do media stars in general. I'm annoyed by most of the lecturing from the higher class. I never minded stars that took an active role when it comes across as genuine and makes sense (i.e., Michael J Fox/ Christopher Reeve.) This couple is extra grating because of how much they spoke out about wanting privacy, yet they won't stop seeking out being in the public spotlight -- at the same time, they also want no criticism while making themselves into public figures. It doesn't work that way, nor should it. They don't have a right to be sheltered from any criticism just because they don't like it, while they continually thrust themselves at the public.

by Anonymousreply 219May 12, 2021 2:22 PM

I read that Parliment would have to striop titles, very unlikely, R218.

by Anonymousreply 220May 12, 2021 2:31 PM

You sad old bitches with your obsession and hatred for Megz are the only ones keeping her relevant.

by Anonymousreply 221May 12, 2021 2:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 12, 2021 2:37 PM

I'm convinced that Oprah interview wasn't about past events, but controlling their future in US public eye. It was a warning to US media to never try to criticize them, because it was all set up ahead of time to give them extra shielding. "The harsh media/ public treatment made me suicidal" is a good way of telling US media to never go there, otherwise you'll be fired or sued.

I don't doubt the nasty tabloids hurt, or that they were extra hard on her, or even that they weren't interested in leading publicized lives, but to immediately go from that to the US media and public, garners a side eye from me.

by Anonymousreply 223May 12, 2021 2:45 PM

That's a brilliant perspective, [R223]. & it fits like OJ's bluddy glove... a pre-emptive strike! You gotta hand it to her, she's a shrewd operator. He's like that red wagon full of meat Oprah brought onstage in 1988 after she lost all that weight and could wear her size 10 Calvins again.

by Anonymousreply 224May 12, 2021 2:51 PM

R222, I find it fascinating that Teigen has forged an alliance with Kris Jenner and is courting MM. Who’s the top in that situation?

by Anonymousreply 225May 12, 2021 3:03 PM

Glad to see others discussing Agape. It’s a cult, IMO. Doria wasn’t in prison. She wasn’t a flight attendant. She was devoted to a fucking cult.

I’d love for someone to do a Leah Remini on this. But it won’t happen because it’s led by a slick black man.

by Anonymousreply 226May 12, 2021 3:05 PM

R224 she sure is. To get one over on the media and public opinion and BRF... that's some serious flex for a previously C/B level tv star. Stubborn media figures getting axed for even daring to say anything negative -- that'll scare the pants off anyone wanting to keep their job. It'll be interesting to see if they will end up with that stubborn Kardashian like staying power, or fizzle out like many other temporarily hot public figures.

by Anonymousreply 227May 12, 2021 3:16 PM

I looked at Agape’s website. Based on the website, it doesn’t appear to be particularly offensive. It looks like a new agey version of Christianity.

I don’t think litigation against US publications would be the same as in the UK, thanks to the latter’s defamation laws.

by Anonymousreply 228May 12, 2021 4:45 PM

They are already fizzling out. Everything they do fails. Vox Live received dismal numbers. Her childrens book is sliding down and has already been marked down. They have been plastered all over the media every day for two years. Yet they fail at everything. They have no talent and are remarkably unlikable. They preach to the masses about the environment and they take private planes, drive gas guzzling vehicles, live in a ridiculously huge mansion , and one and on. They are unattractive, boring, hypocritical, whinging, victim seeking , drug addicted , abusive, snotty elitists. Lazy, steals others hard work and takes the credit for it, plagiarizes poems, books . They are using charities to fund their extravagant life by attaching to shady people and organizations. Low life fugly, dimwitted losers.

by Anonymousreply 229May 12, 2021 4:51 PM

@R229-Forgot to add: vulgarians. They are just vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 230May 12, 2021 5:04 PM

Heartily agree, R230. Even laughing at them has gotten boring. The way they treated Philip from the call about the Oprah interview landing him in hospital next day to the threats and extortion attempts, turning the church steps into a disruptive photo event and merching a funeral wreath simply to inject her name DURING the funeral procession, it is all so dark and off putting. Nothing poistive or creative or empathic with these 2. Huge turn off.

by Anonymousreply 231May 12, 2021 5:36 PM

At the very least, you kind of have to admire (though not necessarily *like*) the nerve of them both, but Harry's not used to this kind of hustling life. Between the constant machinations to keep themselves relevant (& solvent) along with his alienation from his family, all of this must be taking a real toll on Harry

by Anonymousreply 232May 12, 2021 5:42 PM

Hary has looked like he is in pretty rough shape since he met her, R232. She apparently got him off all his psych meds, which does not seem to have improved his quality of life.

by Anonymousreply 233May 12, 2021 5:44 PM

R232-- When Harry not longer can afford to pay for staff and he had to really do for himself for the first time in his life, England will look lovely to him.

by Anonymousreply 234May 12, 2021 5:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 12, 2021 5:49 PM

R234 can you speak English? Also England will never look lovely to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 236May 12, 2021 5:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 12, 2021 5:51 PM

It will be Arial Diana Rachel. Or Poppy Philippa Spencer. Whatever it is, it will be nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 238May 12, 2021 5:57 PM

Who is Prince Harry? Even England doesn't want him.

by Anonymousreply 239May 12, 2021 6:18 PM

[R236], on the whole, I find England lovely. I can take or leave some of the English citizens I've met. I've never lived there, but I've been to England six times. I imagine living there would be something I'd have to consider carefully... the IRA seems to find my presence on that damp and soggy isle cause to shower down some new bit of fuckery. Three out of the six visits have been punctuated by that all too familiar sensation that something's deffo not right, followed by confirmation in the form of blockades and the presence of policemen. The only time I've seen police in England is when Provost comes a-calling.

by Anonymousreply 240May 12, 2021 6:21 PM

@234- edit- When Harry CAN no longer afford and he HAS to do for himself.

by Anonymousreply 241May 12, 2021 6:40 PM

Oops. A blue tick celeb online is talking about online harrassment from a man who just revealed today he is quitting his position. It went on for a week allegedly. More stories are coming out online right now. Multiple incidents. It's serious. Two guesses who he works for. And it's not the sussex

by Anonymousreply 242May 12, 2021 7:21 PM

I assume you mean Jason Knauf. He did work for HaM before moving to work for the Cambridges. His husband is taking a diplomatic post abroad, which is apparently why he resigned.

I googled and saw no allegations he harassed anyone.

by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Sunshine Sachs is trying to shift allegations re: bullying by Meghan Markle that he reported up the chain, appropriately, to somehow smear HIM. Laughable. The way MeGain and her flying monkeys are acting just gives greater credence to the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2021 8:29 PM

Lady Colin Campbell (and no matter what you think of her, she does know her stuff particularly behind the scenes) is suggesting that the Markles and Sunshine Sachs leaked the story of Prince Michael of Kent working with the Russians. He legitimately is a business consultant who works with several countries in Europe including Russia. He also has Russian heritage in his immediate background. He's never been accused of doing anything illegal. The Markles don't care about the work Prince Michael does. However, the Markles surfaced Prince Michael's name and business dealings trying to insinuate that there may be something shady and to say that there are other royals who continue to keep the "HRH" titles and yet do work outside the monarchy. And by talking about Prince Michael, the Markles are trying to justify keeping their titles.

But there's a big difference that the Markles always fail to mention. Prince Michael is not a working senior royal as the Markles were. Prince Michael is not on the civil list and therefore gets no money from the British taxpayer as the Markles did as senior royals. It has long been established that Prince Michael had to work outside of the firm due to not being on the civil list and receiving government money. He is allowed to work and make a living. The Markles are trying to equate their status with Prince Michael's status, but this is not a right, fair or just comparison. The Markles are merching by using their titles. Prince Michael must work and is expected to work despite his HRH style and status. It's not the same thing--and the Markles and Sunshine Sachs know it, but they are spreading this slanderous narrative against Prince Michael nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2021 8:57 PM

She alleged attempts to "entrap" several members of the BRF to provide grounds for the narrative you describe, R245. It went beyond promoting a story to some party attempting to in fact, create it. Re: Prince Michael it was a sham corp not legitimately pursing business.

It may be that there is a hidden hand at play and the Narkles are not footing the extraordinary Sunshine Sucks bill alone. These sorts of things do tend to be discovered over time.

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote]Lady Colin Campbell (and no matter what you think of her, she does know her stuff particularly behind the scenes) is suggesting that the Markles and Sunshine Sachs leaked the story of Prince Michael of Kent working with the Russians

He works mostly with the Russians. The both of them do. Prince Harry doesn't know jack shit about what Prince Michael is up to. And a newspaper isn't going to print this type of accusation unless they have proof

Prince & Princess Michael are just like Andrew (without the raping underage girls), and they earn their money by doing shady stuff. They just aren't that interesting for people to be willing to pay them millions of dollars based on their personalities

The same will be true in about 5 yrs with Meghan and Harry. Maybe less

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2021 9:23 PM

Yea.....maybe 5 minutes.....

by Anonymousreply 248May 12, 2021 9:27 PM

The house in Vancouver and the house in Montecito were both owned by Russian oligarchs. That ship has sailled re: the Harkles. What was it they say about people in glass houses? Instead of building something with the largess they have been blessed with they are constantly grasping for MORE, MORE, MORE. They seem to be ending up with LESS, LESS, LESS but appear to be slow learners. Or a hidden hand is egging them on for a purpose that is not the best outcome for Duch and Dim. Much as Oprah did, hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 249May 12, 2021 10:06 PM

R242 The minute you say “blue tick celeb”, you lose all credibility. Oooh, a BLUE TICK celeb said something! Who gives a fuck what a shit-for-brains entertainer thinks? I’m shaking in my boots!

by Anonymousreply 250May 12, 2021 10:22 PM

Venerating such human garbage and the paychecks clearing are what draws the Sunshine Sucks flying monkeys. Certainly integrity or human decency do not factor in, nor does being effective at one's job, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 251May 12, 2021 10:26 PM

SS uses typical narc tactics, they take what is true about their client, Markle, by NUMEROUS accounts and attempt to flip the allegation onto one of the people attempting to hold her accountable, basically a smear job. They make Markle look more unappealing by the day but guess they do not have much positive to build a campaign on with such a client.

by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2021 10:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!