Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pollster Frank Luntz and Congressman Kevin McCarthy are roommates.

As revealed by Tucker Carlson, of all people. McCarthy's office confirmed he shares Luntz's condo in DC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2021 4:55 PM

Which one is the bottom?

Does McCarthy whisper "I'm going to make you squeal like a pig" into Luntz' ear, before he fucks him?

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 1:03 AM

That is very odd. I think Luntz has a husband who isn't KM. Maybe he rents out a room to him or something.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 1:08 AM

In this instance, I believe they're roommates - If McCarthy were doing guys, he could do a LOT better than Luntz.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Hahaha. Frank has really fallen out with his right wing pals. He must be beside himself. If only he would get a toupee that wasn’t 7 times too small.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Yes, congressmen usually rent out apartments together because they don’t make a lot and aren’t in DC all year.

It’s not particularly weird

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 1:20 AM

Bosom Repig Buddies.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 2:44 AM

Frank Ian Luntz (born February 23, 1962) is an American political and communications consultant, pollster and pundit, best known for developing talking points and other messaging for Republican causes.

In January 2021, Luntz declared himself no longer a Republican. Wiki doesn't have anything about his personal life except that his family was Jewish. Is Frank a confirmed bachelor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 2:49 AM

Kevin Owen McCarthy (born January 26, 1965) is an American politician serving as House Minority Leader in the United States House of Representatives since 2019.

Married to a woman, two kids.

Doesn't he make enough money to have a DC apartment on his own?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 2:51 AM

Its normal for members of Congress to share apartments. There's even a 30 min show called ALPHA HOUSE w/ John Goodman and Mark Consuelos on Amazon about this.

The super rich ones are less likely to share. But the work and fundraising schedule is so insane when they are in DC, its like having a hotel room but much cheaper. I think it saves them money so they can pocket more.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 4:43 AM

This is a very common situation and has been going on for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 4:49 AM

Luntz has a huge house in CA with replicas of the oval office and other white house rooms. Tucker showed that too. It must just be an apartment he and the rep keep for when they are in DC.

(not sure why Carlson is going after him so strongly. Wasn't he a Fox news regular??)

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 5:35 AM

Is this like the arrangement Barney Frank had?

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2021 5:56 AM

Paul Ryan used to sleep in his office on a cot or something.

Too expensive I guess to keep a second home in DC when you are home in your district a lot.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2021 7:56 AM

[quote] Luntz lives alone. Never married, he tells me he is straight (and that no reporter has ever asked him about his sexual orientation before), just unable to sustain a romantic relationship because of all the time he spends on the road.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2021 12:27 PM

[quote] Is Frank a confirmed bachelor?

I think that's obvious, given his looks. Who'd want to sleep with *that*??

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2021 12:29 PM

^ But that wig is so fetching

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2021 1:20 PM

I had never heard rumors of Kevin McCarthy being gay. Seems Tucker the Fucker knows even more than we do. I wonder if he reads the DL and knows about the other closet cases like Ms. Lindsey and Ms. Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 5:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2021 5:26 PM

Kevin is his bitch

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2021 5:59 PM

Here’s MTG and Carlson implying that Kevin and Luntz are lovers.

Blackmail might explain why Kevin was so quick to turn around and kiss Trump’s ring at Mar a Lago so soon after January 6th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2021 4:46 PM

Kevin McCarthy: "It comes with utilities, free WIFI and I get to try on all the Ratty Koren Wigs I want."

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2021 4:51 PM

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2021 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!