Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you ever throw or deliberately break things

At home? When angry?

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:53 AM

No, because I am not a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2021 12:57 AM

Is this part of your "academia" research?

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2021 12:59 AM

Yes, on rare occasions when the scheduled gentleman caller is a no-show.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2021 1:42 AM

Yes, sometimes staplers at incompetent asshole assistants, but only when extremely frustrated and unable to cope. I try not to aim directly at them though.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2021 1:57 AM

Only salads, at little homosexual boys.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 2:08 AM

I never intentionally break things, but I do occasionally spontaneously throw something, although never AT someone. I have also been known to punch holes in walls, although I've never taken the first punch a person. I've mellowed since I've gotten older.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 3:17 AM

I've never done this in my life. Probably because my mother did this to my father often in front of us as kids.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 4:33 AM

Not as an adult

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 4:39 AM

Hey don't mock her R4. Her dad was an abusive alcoholic or some shit so that makes it okay.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 4:40 AM

The last time was many years ago, I was pissed about something and was having a hair styling problem and threw my hair dryer across the room. It shattered and I felt like an idiot. It so funny how I used to “style” my hair but now I wash it, comb it, and go.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2021 5:52 AM

My mother’s cousin does this. She’s very smart & successful, chemist, now divorced. She told my mom she used to throw things at her husband & would break things. Mom was stunned, she couldn’t believe it. Her cousin watches tons of black & white movies on TCM & I think acts out almost in an homage to old time movie heroines or screwball comedies.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2021 6:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!