Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rebel Wilson reveals fertility struggle

Rebel Wilson revealed on Instagram that she is experiencing fertility problems in a post were she expresses empathy and solidarity with other people experiencing the same difficulties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2605/04/2021

Obesity.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2021

Who cares? Why do "stars" feel the need to blather the most personal of details to the world?

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2021

Men not wanting to fuck you is not technically a fertility issue dear.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2021

Its ‘s because shes a fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2021

She’s always lied about her age, she must be 50 plus now that’s why.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2021

I don't remember fertility threads being a thing on here.

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2021

I wonder if they use the same equipment on her that they use to inseminate cows with. Bend over bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/03/2021

Not to be implying anything, but I’ve always wondered, do woman who’ve had lots of abortions have fertility problems in the future? Is there any link to that?

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2021

Well, she's starved herself recently.... severe weight loss & fertility don't go together, Rebel dear. Pick a side.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2021

[quote] Not to be implying anything, but I’ve always wondered, do woman who’ve had lots of abortions have fertility problems in the future?

Why would a woman have lots of abortions unless she lived in Romania or was a victim of incest?

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2021

Millions of kids are desperate for homes. Adopt, you selfish shithead.

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2021

R8 only if they have underground/unlicensed procedures that go wrong. Otherwise there’s no correlation whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2021

Well, she's not married, so there will not be another little bastard brought into the world.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2021

Why does the UK have such buggy websites?

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2021

She seems to have lost a lot of weight R1. She looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2021

[quote]If you're like me I have empathy for you. Because you're like me and it makes me look good.

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2021

How much did she lose? Has she ever said?

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2021

Could be because her boyfriend is a flaming homosexual. Someone should really explain to the poor dear how babies are made.

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2021

Maybe there are problems with her pelvic floor? Someone call a carpenter!

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2021

She's overweight and over 40. This doesn't sound surprising.

by Anonymousreply 2005/03/2021

r3 Perhaps that is not the issue behind not being able to get pregnant if say donor insemination at a clinic failed?

by Anonymousreply 2105/03/2021

She's got a rotten womb. Why does every woman feel the need to shit out a baby? There's already too many people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 2205/03/2021

STD's (now STI's I think) can lead to reduced fertility and those can also be common in women and men (just kidding!!!) who've had lots of abortions. Cervical cancer really messes with child bearing, because they have to cut off part of the cervix or something. Probably caused by having sex with uncircumcised men because the germs live up in there.

by Anonymousreply 2305/03/2021

She’s a one trick pony who seems desperate for attention. Next she’ll be transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 2405/03/2021

She’ll be fat again.

Sometimes obese/overweight women have PCOS and that fucks with fertility. If you’ve spent your prime childbearing years being obese, losing weight in your 40s isn’t some magic reset button.

by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2021

PCOS?

by Anonymousreply 2605/04/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!