Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trumps after their catastrophe

I didn't want to hear anything about them after Biden was inaugurated; but now that it's been a hundred days, I am curious what they're doing and what their plans are.

Do the other members of the family realize how duly DJT fucked up all their chances of ever gaining nation-wide office again with his central part in inciting the Capitol riot? What are Ivanka and Jared planning for the future? Is Melania going to divorce Trump now they're out of the White House? is Trump himself still living in a complete state of delusion and denial? Are Junior Mints and Kimberly just burying their troubles by shoving their noses in a huge mountain of cocaine like the characters in "Scarface"? Is Barron getting passing grades at the Florida Academy for Fancy Boys?

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:59 PM

After the election, I got curious and signed up for text alerts from the Trump campaign. I wanted to see how he would spin Biden's win.

Well, the grift was strong right up until the inauguration. Lots and LOTS of "Please donate!!!" texts. At least daily, and usually several times a day.

They slowed down to a trickle after Biden assumed office and it felt that weeks or even months passed without a plea for $$$ to "Make America great again!!"

Not sure what has happened, but about a week or two ago, the texts have started to pick up again.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 11:53 PM

Let's hope it is just grifting, R1. He would never risk losing an election again. Ever. If he does run we will know absolutely that a fix is a certainly, and back to unbearable anxiety and depression I will go. I could not bear it again.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2021 12:05 AM

The uptick with the T***p campaign could be all about the grift. He's so notoriously bad at money that I bet it's already been mismanaged. Plus, the SDNY is getting closer to closing in. I think he'll try to get more of his cult to stage violence if he gets arrested.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2021 1:00 AM

What surprises me is how quiet Jared and Ivanka have been, I don't follow them, I know Ivanka has an IG but does Jared? Jared really seems to have gone underground.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2021 1:08 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2021 6:29 PM

The scary thing is, OP, even after the worst insurrection the US Capitol building has ever endured, and the tarnish left on democratic process by Trump’s craven refusal to obey the will of the people, they seem to be more popular than ever with the rightwing.

Which tells you a lot about the rightwing in America. P

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2021 6:33 PM

He's an endorsement machine now. You know he gets money for this, or he wouldn't do it.

The irony is his future legal tsunamis will make his endorsements toxic. But enjoy them for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2021 6:57 PM

He may get his Facebook account back, so you'll be able to keep up with the Trumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2021 6:58 PM

I thinks it's interesting that right after Trump left office, the assumption was the Ivanka or Junior would run for something. But, then they endorsed Rubio which led people to believe that Ivanka wasn't running for anything.

Now it's like they've dropped off the planet. I wonder what changed.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2021 6:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!