Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Cohen: Rudy Giuliani Will “Absolutely” Rat Out Ivanka, Don Jr., and Trump to Save Himself

[quote] What’s ironic here,” Cohen told Camerota, “is the fact that these tactics of the Southern District of New York, in terms of bullying you into a plea deal, were created by Rudy Giuliani going back 30 years ago. And it’s just ironic that the tactics that he created for that office are now going to be employed against him, in terms of making him plead guilty and, certainly, at the least, turning over information about Jared, Ivanka, about Don Jr., about Donald himself, about all of these individuals in that garbage can orbit of Donald Trump.”

[quote] He added that one cannot even imagine the trove of shadiness the Feds may uncover as a result of seizing Giuliani’s electronic devices: "Who knows what Rudy was involved with. What we’re going to find out is, there are text messages, there are emails, there are different types of communication apps that the FBI knows how to reestablish, even if Rudy, who I don’t think is technological, tried to—tried to delete or what have you…. And what happens is, they may be starting the investigation looking at things like the Ukrainian conversations between himself, Lev Parnas, and others [and then] you may end up finding that Jared Kushner was involved or Don Jr. or a host of other individuals in Trump’s orbit. And what happens then is that the Southern District, they end up expanding the probe…. We have no idea how expansive that this investigation is going to ultimately reveal itself, because Rudy’s an idiot. And that’s the problem. Rudy drinks too much. Rudy behaves in such an erratic manner that, who knows what's on those telephones or what’s on his computers?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 2:25 AM

who cares what michael cohen says about it?

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 9:40 PM

It’s okay for him to gloat. They threw him under the bus when they could just as easily paid him off to keep him quiet. But they were so full of themselves that they thought they were untouchable and everyone else is expendable. Now the chicks are coming home to roost.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2021 9:50 PM

r2 they were also frantically trying to retain power so they could save themselves. And if Covid hadn't happened it's entirely possible they would have gambled and won.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2021 10:12 PM

I think this is why Trump never pushed Rudy away, even when he embarrassed himself over & over again - he knows where all the bodies are buried.

As someone else noted on another thread, I can see Rudy doing an Uncle Junior - showing up in court in a wheel chair, acting all muddled & confused, while Dump's minions tell story after story on Fox News about how Rudy has been senile for years & cannot be trusted with a lunch order, much less any important info & that Dump just kept him around out of loyalty.

But when it comes right down to it, Rudy will throw them something so he won't have die in prison

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote]Rudy Giuliani Will “Absolutely” Rat Out Ivanka, Don Jr., and Trump to Save Himself

FABULOUS!

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2021 11:11 PM

Just a reminder as to what a huge piece of shit Trump dog Michael Cohen was before his master threw him under the bus. His downfall was satisfying to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2021 11:52 PM

Good. Ivanka means Jared too. Get them both.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2021 5:46 AM

I disagree. I really wish it were true, but it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2021 5:47 AM

How many decades will we all have to be dead before any of these motherfuckers pays any price for anything?

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2021 5:59 AM

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote] . . . .the chicks are coming home to roost.

R2, Not to put too fine a point on it, but it's not the chicks that come home to roost, it's the chickens.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2021 1:57 AM

Well then let’s get a move on toots before one or both drop from a heart attack. I want to see Orange jumpsuits on both in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2021 2:00 AM

I predict THIS shit show is one of the things we political junkies will scream about in our old age.

These fuckers will walk, their children will slink away with a slap on the wrist and odd appearances on Big Brother, and we will be stuck cleaning up their swamp until the next wave of grifters takes the stupids by storm.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2021 2:11 AM

Where's my Roy Cohn?

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2021 3:14 AM

Most of the Bush 2 admin. walked on torture, lying about weapons of mass destruction & everything else.

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2021 3:20 AM

R15, nothing sickens me more than chickenshit warmonger Bill Kristol being treated like some elder statesman on MSNBC. He's a fucking war criminal. His PNAC started the march to war. He's a fucking cunt who should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2021 3:14 PM

Giuliani knows too much about that shady scheme about framing Hunter and Joe Biden with Hunter's deal in the Ukraine causing a so-called international incident that could even involve Putin and his cronies. I don't think Putin will take any chances now that Joe Biden is POTUS.

I think when it comes to Rudy Giuliani we have reached "sad last days" territory.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2021 3:23 PM

Agreed, I don't think we are any closer to popcorn time just yet

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2021 8:15 PM

i've been saying this for OVER 4 years now? "birds of a feather flock together"... rudy had/has dirt on donald and vice versa.. and yes, the others do so on each other in that garbage orbit of trumplandia!

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2021 8:17 PM

Giuliani wants Trump to pay his legal fees. Like Trump ever pays for anything.

by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2021 8:41 PM

Didn't Ghouliani make the claim months back (before the election) that he wasn't worried about Trump turning on him because he had all the receipts? Not that he would use them, don't you know. Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2021 8:58 PM

Michael Cohen thinks jared kushner has already flipped on trump

kushner knows trump would flip on him in a heartbeat. kushner would never survive prison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 12:41 AM

Somebody better rat out somebody, and do it soon.

I’m tired of this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 12:52 AM

Ah, New Yorkers all. Shithole.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 1:49 AM

In other breaking news from Michael Cohen, the sun will come up tomorrow and the Pope is a Catholic.

I mean, next to "craven" in the dictionary there is a picture of Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!