Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon Musk's Neuralink brain implant company

"Without providing evidence, Musk has boasted that Neuralink’s devices could enable “superhuman cognition,” or “solve” autism, and allow paralyzed people to operate smartphones or robotic limbs with their minds someday"

Creepy? Brilliant? Both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote]Without providing evidence

He’s the Ryan Murphy of technology. He bounces from project to project to project, never following through and never producing anything good. It’s all about $$$.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 2:19 PM

He is a drug fueled danger to all. Jmo

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2021 2:21 PM

Hell no. I want that cunt nowhere near my head.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote] He bounces from project to project to project, never following through and never producing anything good.

You absolutely cannot say that about SpaceX

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2021 2:24 PM

Does he just patent ideas? Is he very litigious?

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2021 2:24 PM

R3- Right? The fucking horror of that is nightmare inducing. He is bat shit insane.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2021 2:25 PM

I’m so glad I’ll be dead before any of this dystopian shit comes to pass.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2021 2:26 PM

R6- Amen. Just doing time until I am out of this entire shit show.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2021 2:30 PM

I’m at peace with my mild autism, cheers.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2021 3:54 PM

Isn't there a current TV show covering this idea? A comedy no less?

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2021 5:57 PM

He should be on trial like Elizabeth Holmes. They're grifters.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2021 6:43 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2021 6:45 PM

I hope I can have virtual sex one day!! Then I don't i have to deal with all of YOU and your disgusting personal hygiene!!

You people make me SICK!!!

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2021 6:55 PM

R11, he's not comparable to Elizabeth "Dead Eyes" Holmes, Tesla delivers an actual product to people.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 1:02 AM

r7 r8 I dont believe that most of what he predicts will come to pass .Dont fall for the inevitablity of this and accept it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2021 1:42 AM

Is SurvivingAngel actually Gandalf?

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2021 12:06 PM

Elon's going to be responsible for Skynet, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2021 2:12 AM

R14 I bet you think Steve Jobs was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2021 4:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!