Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dusty Springfield offering career advice to a then unknown Sheena Easton

Dusty offers Sheena some advice on being a pop singer in music business in this BBC clip from 1980. Fun to watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 705/05/2021

the For Your Eyes Only Oscar clip of Sheena is gaining camp momentum

by Anonymousreply 105/02/2021

Dusty was a gold mine. Sheena Easton is too.

by Anonymousreply 205/02/2021

I wish Dusty were still with us. She was a treasure. I wish Sheena Easton wasn't so lazy with her career and would grace us with more recorded music.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2021

Both had hits about being a floozy "Son of a Preacher Man" and "Sugar Walls"

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2021

Something so lovable about Dusty.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2021

I guess the entire planet mentored Sheena Easton. Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2021

How could Sheena get on stage night after night and sing a song about a man spending the night inside her pussy? Splenda Walls?

by Anonymousreply 705/05/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!