Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bow down, bitches - your future queen is 6 today.

For my birthday, I should like a new pony, a satchel for my school books, and Markle’s head on a fucking salver wearing Uncle Harry’s tiny balls as earrings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2021 2:46 AM

Adorable! She looks like a young Shiloh Jolie-Pitts.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2021 3:15 AM

What a dog she looks like her inbred dad.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2021 3:18 AM

She looks like a boy. Not cute.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote] your future queen

Zadok the Priest and Nathan the Prophet anointed Solomon king!

One of my future songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2021 3:19 AM

Did they run lemons in her hair or what?

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2021 3:21 AM

There's only room for ONE queen in a House of Windsor show, and that's ME, baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2021 3:26 AM

She seriously looks like a boy

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Harry and Meghan will probably make the most beautiful little girl, unlike this thing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2021 3:29 AM

Procreating is practically the only chance that pair of charmless, moronic, lying cunts have of engendering any beauty of their own making.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2021 3:31 AM

William and Charlotte comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2021 5:29 PM

And of her other realms and territories, Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2021 6:27 PM

Jeez, they highlighted a six-year-old's hair! WTF!!!

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2021 8:49 PM

She has been out in the sun during lockdown, R12. They did not color her hair. Louis' hair has similar lightening. They live near the sea at the country house, salt air and sun = lightening hair.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 7:58 PM

Salt lightens your hair? 🤨

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 8:30 PM

You Klan Grannies are getting more and more unhinged every day.

"Head on a platter." Really.

Your obsession with Meghan Markle is becoming maniacal.

You can't just make a thread about Charlotte. You had to (of course) include Meghan, and your desire to kill her.

Fucking scary psychopaths. Racism is the mark of a diseased mind.

You need to get help.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2021 8:31 PM

Blocked them and it feels so good.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2021 8:35 PM

Why do her upper eyelids hang so low? I see older people with this issue, but never a child. Least not that I recall.

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2021 8:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2021 8:38 PM

That's not a news article, r18. Archie and his little sister are going to be well jealous, though.

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2021 9:01 PM

"They did not color her hair. Louis' hair has similar lightening. They live near the sea at the country house, salt air and sun = lightening hair."

Oh, bull. Natural hair lightening from sun and salt leaves long hair lighter at the tips than the roots, and that child has blonde streaks going right up to the part in her hair! And the streaks are the same color from top to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2021 9:16 PM

The Markle obssessives can't even wait till it hits twenty posts before they start obssessing. No wonder the Sussex are winning. You keep over shadowing the Brf by your constant Markle talk. You are great Sussex PR lol

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2021 9:21 PM

For every year, her forehead (in this case a sixhead) grows another inch.

The sun-in is a REALLY bad look. What the hell?

I knew those dullards Bill and Cathy would fuck their kids up somehow, nannies be damned.

by Anonymousreply 22May 3, 2021 9:38 PM

Louis and Charlotte are quite odd looking.

Those must be the Middlington genes, because the Windsor genes usually produce cute kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2021 9:54 PM

I created this post and, to be honest, I rather regret the ‘head on a platter’ addition as a little OTT, though the tiny ball earrings bit still amuses me.

I should’ve stuck with my original thought (‘and a Colin the Caterpillar cake inscribed with ‘Markle, my name is Vengeance’ in rainbow icing.’)

Markle got dragged into the satire because her odious personality and unseemly conduct would make her an immediate target for the megalomaniacal and vengeful Charlotte; the colour of her skin is completely irrelevant, both to me personally and the intent of the post.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2021 9:59 PM

Lol r21, the Sussexes aren't winning anything.

Sussex is in England, by the way. Where the Sussexes don't live.

by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2021 10:06 PM

She didn't need to be mentioned at all r24, and frankly, I don't believe your explanation.

Anyway, if Charlotte is anything like her father and mother, the only person she gives two fucks about is herself.

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2021 10:07 PM

Everyone posting in this thread is fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2021 10:09 PM

R23, every cell in Charlotte's face screams out Saxe-Coburg-Gotha genes. Louis is just a toddler in that pic, they all look a bit funny. He's much more normal looking now.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2021 10:09 PM

OP at R24 doth protest too much, methinks.

Who sees that it's some royal kid's birthday and thinks, ooh, what a good way to get a dig in on Meghan Markle?

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2021 10:12 PM

R26, I don’t give a shit whether you or any of the other sag-arsed Markle tarts on this thread ‘accept’ my post at R24.

‘She didn’t need to be mentioned at all, and frankly, I don’t believe your explanation’ - get the fuck over yourself, you dull, patronising wank.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2021 10:33 PM

She is going to put Archie and the sister on display in the Tower.

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2021 10:48 PM

Seethe Marklecunts.

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2021 11:35 PM

R21 fuck you’re stupid. The plural of “Sussex” is “Sussexes”.

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote]Jeez, they highlighted a six-year-old's hair! WTF!!!

I know right? They're not Puerto Rican FFS!

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2021 11:42 PM

I don't know about that, R28.

He just has weird features, even now that they're taking shape.

Louis reminds me of a werewolf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2021 11:59 PM

Such a plain looking child.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2021 2:03 AM

[quote] every cell in Charlotte's face screams out Saxe-Coburg-Gotha genes

I have a Plantagenet face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2021 2:17 AM

When is the female Thomas Markle due? Will it be twin Thomas girls? 🙀

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2021 2:31 AM

Ugh! She look like daddy.

🦇 He got face like bat in wet market.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2021 2:37 AM

Charlotte looks just like the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2021 2:41 AM

R40-! She really does. My hair is the same color as hers. In the summer it turns blond, light auburn, and very light brown.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2021 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!