Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Queen Bans Meghan From Wearing Royal Collection

[quote]Meghan Markle was reportedly banned from borrowing jewellery from the Royal Collection, it has been claimed.

Now that Phil's gone, Betty has finally decided to take names and kick ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 4, 2021 8:10 PM

drip; drip; drip

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2021 12:53 AM

Suck it bitch! 🖕

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2021 12:56 AM

This doesn't make any sense. Why would and how could she borrow it in the first place when she lives in California and won't come back to the UK?

She almost certainly won't come back until the Queen's funeral, and then it will be King Charles III who will be in charge of the royal collection of jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] Why would and how could she borrow it in the first place when she lives in California and won't come back to the UK?

As R3 says, no sense to this non-story.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2021 12:59 AM

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: Tonight would you like me to wear the Ebony Suite with the Jet Tiara, Grandmama?

HM: Oh, yes. Good. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote]Why would and how could she borrow it in the first place when she lives in California and won't come back to the UK?

In case she gets any ideas about what she wants to wear at the Diana Statue Unveiling. Liz is just stating her boundaries.

Suck it, Omid Scobie. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Well I hope Kate wears lots and lots of jewels to make ME green with jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2021 1:05 AM

I think this is talking about while she was still there

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2021 1:05 AM

I don't think ME can be trusted to give any jewels back.

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2021 1:06 AM

The article doesn’t specify when this ban was enacted. I suspect it was after Tiaragate and Harry tantrumed “what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!”

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2021 1:08 AM

This is a decision being made with an eye to the future. The Queen has a certain authority which comes with longevity, and that makes it easier for her to make these types of decisions. Megs and Mr Megs won’t attack her openly in the way that they might attack an unpopular, new King Charles.

The Queen has indicated very clearly what she thinks of the Duke and Duchess of California.

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2021 1:09 AM

Mummy said the only crown jewels that Halfrican should be wearing are Uncle Harry's balls on her face.

by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]This is a decision being made with an eye to the future. The Queen has a certain authority which comes with longevity, and that makes it easier for her to make these types of decisions. Megs and Mr Megs won’t attack her openly in the way that they might attack an unpopular, new King Charles.

[quote]The Queen approved the ban but it was also backed by Prince William, The Sun reports.

Backed by William...

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2021 1:14 AM

^^^oops.

It actually sounds like Liz is concerned that Charles might cave, so got some added insurance.

by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2021 1:15 AM

They probably felt like Meghan would swap them out for copies . Better safe than sorry !

by Anonymousreply 15May 1, 2021 1:21 AM

[quote] Liz is concerned that Charles might cave

Well Charles is a very indulgent father. He feels riddled with guilt over Diana.

by Anonymousreply 16May 1, 2021 1:23 AM

The monarchy is a total joke, they’re basically all just celebrities now.

by Anonymousreply 17May 1, 2021 1:25 AM

I wonder if Meghan and Harry really think things have gone well since their sit-down with Oprah...

by Anonymousreply 18May 1, 2021 1:25 AM

[quote]Well Charles is a very indulgent father. He feels riddled with guilt over Diana.

He shouldn't. After Charles, Diana got some primo cock. All Charles got was Camilla's often passed around lady parts.

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2021 1:28 AM

This is just Murdoch press bait nonsense. I doubt if Meghan will be going to the UK anytime soon in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2021 1:30 AM

R19– You forget that Charles ever only wanted Camilla’s lady parts, no matter how well used they were

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2021 1:31 AM

She's want the tiara FedExed to her in Montecito please.

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2021 1:32 AM

A BREAKING news story that’s three years old.

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2021 1:33 AM

Why the hell would Meghan want to borrow any of that ugly jewellery now that she's left the BRF and lives in California? It can't be shipped abroad unless Kate or whoever takes it on tour with her so how would it get to her? Let's examine the source - is it a broadsheet? Nope, it's a local paper called The Birmingham Mail. Just a journo writing lies.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2021 1:33 AM

I thought they took away her royal tiles ? Why would she need the jewels ?

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2021 1:34 AM

OP is worse than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2021 1:42 AM

I think Charles and William should be ashamed of their conduct. They are trying to enact revenge upon their son and grandchildren; or brother, nephew and baby. Charles is a multi illionaire. He could easily pay for the Sussexes’ security and never miss the money. I wonder how he will feel if Right wing terrorists kill his son and family?

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2021 1:52 AM

Excellent point, R27. The psychos on this thread are probably praying for that to happen. In reality, it would bring down the monarchy, because Charles would be blamed for not distributing his immense wealth fairly between his sons. Nobody would want him as king after that.

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2021 1:55 AM

She can borrow my brooch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2021 1:57 AM

Why should Charles pay for Harry’s security r27? Harry is a grown man who chose to live away from the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2021 2:00 AM

Uh Harry is Charles son and he didn’t ask to be born into the mess.

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2021 2:02 AM

Charles and/or the US government are obviously footing the security bill. There is no way Harry could afford to live the lifestyle he's living otherwise. The numbers bandied about for Harry and Meghan's so-called deals are ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 1, 2021 2:04 AM

Charles is not immensely wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 33May 1, 2021 2:07 AM

Charles is practically a billionaire and should ensure Harry's security is paid for life, otherwise Harry would be in grave danger from Islam terrorists as well as right wingers. Harry is only a public figure because he was born into the royal family. Not his fault, so the richest senior members need to foot his security bills, whatever he does in life.

by Anonymousreply 34May 1, 2021 2:10 AM

R33 Get the F out. His net worth is 100 mill.

by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2021 2:10 AM

Charles is nowhere near a billionaire. And even if he was, why should he support his nearly middle-aged son who shirked out of his responsibilities? All Harry wants to do is be a celebrity in California. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2021 2:11 AM

R34 totally agree. The least he could do is set it up to be for Archie and the baby-maybe a trust that covers the kids if not Harry and Meghan in particular.

by Anonymousreply 37May 1, 2021 2:12 AM

r31...WTF is that shit ?Nobody asks to be born into the situation they are given in life and it is immature and self serving to blame the parents for your lot in life to the point they need to take care of their grown ass children who have children of their own. You aren't that 35 year old guy that sued his parents because they evicted him from living in their basement, are you ? That's the defense he gave in court and the judge laughed at him.

by Anonymousreply 38May 1, 2021 2:13 AM

'And even if he was, why should he support his nearly middle-aged son who shirked out of his responsibilities? '

Because Charles chose to have children, knowing that they would need security for life because of their position as his sons. It's irrevelant that Harry isn't undertaking royal duties. He is still at risk because he is Charles' son.

by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] I wonder how he will feel if Right wing terrorists kill his son and family?

Ask me how I would feel!

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2021 2:13 AM

R36 Wouldn’t you rather be on Stormfront than bugging us Queers?

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2021 2:13 AM

Meghan lives in LaLaLand. The Queen loans her something and she'll never see it again. Megster will head straight to the pawn shop.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote] Uh Harry is Charles son and he didn’t ask to be born into the mess.

Uh Harry is an adult. His father no longer has any responsibility to care for him.

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2021 2:15 AM

Other royals have had more laid back public careers but still get housing, etc. edward and Sophie for instance hardly were living the same kind of public life as Harry. But they wouldn’t let Harry and Meghan go to part time. Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2021 2:15 AM

'Nobody asks to be born into the situation they are given in life and it is immature and self serving to blame the parents for your lot in life'

Parents usually aren't to blame for an adult child's 'lot in life' but in Harry's case, Charles is to blame. As a future monarch, his children will always be a target and will always need protection. This doesn't apply to the scenario you described.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2021 2:15 AM

r39...Harry is a MILLIONAIRE in his own right....you keep forgetting that.

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2021 2:15 AM

The Queen also should be a bit more caring, although we know that is not her way.

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2021 2:16 AM

Which right-wing terrorists would want to kill Harry and his family? Why?

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2021 2:16 AM

R46 Harry and Meghan are millionaires. But that goes quickly when it is your sole capital and you are footing the bill for world class security round the clock.

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] This doesn't make any sense. Why would and how could she borrow it in the first place when she lives in California and won't come back to the UK?

Just more red meat for the hooligans.

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2021 2:18 AM

r45...you sound absolutely insufferable...Are you sure your not Meghan ?

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2021 2:18 AM

Racist right wing terrorists would target him because he married a biracial woman and exited the brf.

by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2021 2:19 AM

If Harry's so scared, he needs to buy himself an AR-15. That's the American way!

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2021 2:20 AM

At first I thought this was old news b/c I didn't see it in the DM, but it's fresh. It's not about the Queen's jewels (I think she was banned from those while with the BRF), it about Diana's jewels. I wonder if Meghan RSVP'd yes to the unveiling and there is no way that William is going to allow her to be draper in Diana's jewelry.

[quote]The Queen and Prince William reportedly were so concerned with Meghan Markle’s behaviour during her time with the royal family that they decided to exclude her borrowing Princess Diana’s jewelry.

[quote] The monarch staff had reportedly approached the Duke of Cambridge about their "reservations about some of Meghan's behaviour".

[quote] As a consequence, William backed the Queen’s decision to prevent the Duchess of Sussex from borrowing jewelry from the Royal Collection, which includes items worn by the late Princess Diana.

[quote] Royal commentator Dan Wootton wrote for MailOnline saying: "I've learned senior staff working for the Queen had shared with William their reservations about some of Meghan's behaviour.

[quote] "William is believed to have backed a decision – approved by the Queen – to ban Meghan from borrowing items in the Royal Collection, including tiaras and jewellery once worn by his mother Princess Diana."

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2021 2:21 AM

'You sound absolutely insufferable...Are you sure your not Meghan ?'

This is such a cliched, puerile comeback. Sorry that the voices in your head are telling you that you're so significant that Meghan Markle is here chatting to you on a third rate gossip board.

And if you're posting on DL, you need to improve your grammar and spelling. You haven't yet mastered the difference between 'your' and 'you're', have you?

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2021 2:22 AM

All these racism claims and no one has brought up Princess Michael and her blackamoore broach.

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2021 2:22 AM

If the Sussexes wanted round-the-clock protection, they should have kept their jobs in the UK. OR, they could take some of the millions they are spending on useless PR and hire a security team instead. They don't need the security team, but they don't need the PR either, so the money is wasted regardless.

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2021 2:24 AM

r41 I am GAY (not queer) and what could possibly be Stormfronty about what I wrote? Freak.

Harry is a nearly middle-aged man. He doesn't want to stay in Britain and do anything for the Monarchy but feels he's entitled to all the perks regardless. It's beyond obvious he just wants to be a vapid celebrity in California. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2021 2:24 AM

r55 I know you are, but what am I ?

by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2021 2:25 AM

The fact that Netflix is producing another Diana "bio" using the voice recordings that Andrew Morton made is truly disgusting. Exploiting her to make more bucks. If Harry is associated with them while they're doing this, he can fuck off talking about his sainted mother; he just wants the Dollars.

by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2021 2:25 AM

Petty.

by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2021 2:26 AM

What more can be said about Diana? It's like the Kennedys - there is nothing more to be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2021 2:27 AM

My husband and I canceled Netflix this week.

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2021 2:27 AM

Can't have Meghan's half black cooties on it. Only white people get to wear the Royal Jewels. Meghan might steal them as well. Being half black. Lol. I love how absolutely petty and fucked up the BRF look. No wonder the Sussex are getting all the offers. Who wants to be associated with people who have separate rules for black people.

by Anonymousreply 64May 1, 2021 2:33 AM

17m watched S4 of the Crown on Netlfix and those same people will watch M and H's shows.

by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2021 2:33 AM

So basically Meghan is going to the unveiling of the Diana statue and was given the detail of Kate's selection of wardrobe and jewels for the day. Meghan sees that Kate is wearing some vintage piece of Diana's jewelry and so she turns to Henry Windsor, her celebrity husband, and requests that he be provided a list Diana's jewels that she may have access to for the day. William quite rightly is incensed at such a request coming from his non-working and vindictively vile sister-in-law, who he knows is simply 'first wife' status, and tells Charles and the Queen that he, quite rightly, is having none of Meghan's PR campaign. He knows that she's only looking to be photographed in Diana's jewels so it can be splashed all over American newspapers and magazines. William is no fool.

by Anonymousreply 66May 1, 2021 2:34 AM

How perfect is it that this woman who cold shouldered Diana so often has now banned the wife of Diana’s son from wearing Diana’s jewels?

by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote] He knows that she's only looking to be photographed in Diana's jewels so it can be splashed all over American newspapers and magazines.

So true.

by Anonymousreply 68May 1, 2021 2:40 AM

Birmingham Live should report some real news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 1, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote]How perfect is it that this woman who cold shouldered Diana so often has now banned the wife of Diana’s son from wearing Diana’s jewels?

Her Majesty has no time for the histrionic personality disordered in her midst. She's got people to see and things to do!

by Anonymousreply 70May 1, 2021 2:43 AM

The Queen is desperate for relevance as she sees her importance disappearing. The Royal Family is a relic that belongs in the past. It has no use in the modern world.

Meghan is Californian and will never need anything from the soon to be former Queen. She already has fuck you money to go with her fabulous L.A. lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 71May 1, 2021 2:47 AM

Scobie is about to die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2021 2:47 AM

R66 you are a fool. If Meghan wanted to wear Diana’s jewel’s why wouldn’t she stay in Britain? The Royal jewels are not in California, eh?

by Anonymousreply 73May 1, 2021 2:48 AM

When the only woman of colour within the Royal family has a different set of rules to the white members it looks like racism. Perception is everything. There is a reason the Brf has a large white supremacist following. Why Magats worship them and why right wing media sings their praises. The continual racist dogwhistles.

by Anonymousreply 74May 1, 2021 2:49 AM

[quote] the soon to be former Queen

In a thousand years' time she will never be a former Queen, R71 nincompoop.

by Anonymousreply 75May 1, 2021 2:51 AM

It’s also why Ripeet Murdoch buys Meghan pics to release strategically to stir up trouble and hires trolls like the Anti-Megan racists in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 76May 1, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote] So basically Meghan is going to the unveiling of the Diana statue and was given the detail of Kate's selection of wardrobe and jewels for the day. Meghan sees that Kate is wearing some vintage piece of Diana's jewelry and so she turns to Henry Windsor, her celebrity husband, and requests that he be provided a list Diana's jewels that she may have access to for the day. William quite rightly is incensed at such a request coming from his non-working and vindictively vile sister-in-law, who he knows is simply 'first wife' status, and tells Charles and the Queen that he, quite rightly, is having none of Meghan's PR campaign. He knows that she's only looking to be photographed in Diana's jewels so it can be splashed all over American newspapers and magazines. William is no fool.

You with your fan fiction nonsense are the fool. At least the tabloid writers get paid for making shit up. You and the other knuckle dragging mouth breathers here, circle jerking to the nonsense, just sound like the moronic obsessed fools that you are.

by Anonymousreply 77May 1, 2021 2:52 AM

The Magats are barely aware of the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 78May 1, 2021 2:52 AM

Has Meghan-nemesis Lady Colin Campbell commented?

by Anonymousreply 79May 1, 2021 3:04 AM

[quote]The Queen is desperate for relevance as she sees her importance disappearing.

A statement certainly more descriptive of one Meghan Markle, rather than Her Majesty.

by Anonymousreply 80May 1, 2021 3:05 AM

Was there really any danger of her wearing any of it?

What is the point of making this statement when Meghan has no access to any of these pieces anyway?

This is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 81May 1, 2021 3:07 AM

R81 it seems to be preemptive, the Queen supporting William in case Charles shows any more guilty weakness.

by Anonymousreply 82May 1, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote] How perfect is it that this woman who cold shouldered Diana so often has now banned the wife of Diana’s son from wearing Diana’s jewels?

But they're not Diana's jewels, and they never were. They were always the Crown's, which is why Diana had to relinquish all of them when she and Charles divorced. She only got to wear them when she was the wife of the heir to the throne.

Harry currently owns half of Diana's actual jewels. Meghan can wear them if she so chooses.

by Anonymousreply 83May 1, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote[Harry currently owns half of Diana's actual jewels. Meghan can wear them if she so chooses.

Not if he pawns them to pay for Sunshine Sacks.

by Anonymousreply 84May 1, 2021 3:11 AM

He's already had to sell the Purdey shotguns.

by Anonymousreply 85May 1, 2021 3:14 AM

Are any of Diana's personal jewels iconically recognizable? Is the unfortunate Spencer tiara she wore at her wedding even hers?

by Anonymousreply 86May 1, 2021 3:16 AM

R86 and once again the Sussex Squad shows how fucking illiterate they are by thinking that Sussex is the plural of Sussex.

I know that it sounds like it ends with an “S”, but it doesn’t. It’s “Sussexes”, you morons.

You probably follow the words with your forefinger and mouth them as you read, right, R86?

by Anonymousreply 87May 1, 2021 3:21 AM

Apologies to R86 - that was meant for R64.

by Anonymousreply 88May 1, 2021 3:22 AM

R64 = Boris in Minsk

by Anonymousreply 89May 1, 2021 3:25 AM

If there are any, and I mean ANY, grammatical or spelling errors then we have to assume we are dealing with a Putin troll. Zero tolerance, guys,

by Anonymousreply 90May 1, 2021 3:26 AM

The moment Elizabeth or Charles completely strips Harry and Rachel of their titles, Rachel will be pounding on Oprah's front door at 3AM screaming "Time for our next interview! They had Diana killed! And they tried to have me killed too!"

by Anonymousreply 91May 1, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote] The moment Elizabeth or Charles completely strips Harry and Rachel of their titles

Regrettably the peerages can't be removed without an Act of Parliament.

by Anonymousreply 92May 1, 2021 3:53 AM

R92 When finally Parliament does, Rachel will have a meltdown and will be flinging herself at every single tabloid and news outlet that she hasn't already sued that will have her.

by Anonymousreply 93May 1, 2021 3:56 AM

Ridiculous story, she is nowhere near to get that jewelry. I'm banning Megs from my caftans collection too, someone call the media!

by Anonymousreply 94May 1, 2021 4:00 AM

[quote]Why would and how could she borrow it in the first place when she lives in California and won't come back to the UK?

She was never going to borrow anything, of course. Her not being able to borrow royal jewels was surely decided a long time ago as part of the whole deal with the couple leaving the family.

This kind of fake news is what The Sun and the Daily Mail have been churning out lately, basically taking things that happened months ago and pretending like it's new, so the psychos can pretend new "punishments" are being doled out to Meghan daily.

It's not like anyone who gets caught up in this tabloid bullshit is smart enough to know better. These are the people who accuse everyone of being secret Meghan PR operatives, and talk about how they're certain Meghan talked Harry into "wearing a wire" at Philip's funeral. They're dumb as they come.

by Anonymousreply 95May 1, 2021 4:02 AM

R93 it would be very simple to remove the peerages if the government wants to.

by Anonymousreply 96May 1, 2021 4:03 AM

[quote]Not if he pawns them to pay for Sunshine Sacks.

I don't remember you being this embarrassingly stupid before.

by Anonymousreply 97May 1, 2021 4:04 AM

why are there so many on DL obsessed with this ugly, inbred, privileged family and the outdated, backwards, absurd institution that supports them? I don't even like famewhore Markle but the Windsors are pieces of shit

by Anonymousreply 98May 1, 2021 4:05 AM

R98 It's not their fault you didn't wear a seatbelt, Diana!

by Anonymousreply 99May 1, 2021 4:09 AM

[quote]I am GAY (not queer) and what could possibly be Stormfronty about what I wrote? Freak.

It was either yesterday or today that you were posting a bunch of trollbait, more than one of us identified you as one of the MANY anti Meghan idiots who also spams rightwing racebait threads on DL. If the Stormfront fits, bitch, wear it.

by Anonymousreply 100May 1, 2021 4:09 AM

I wonder what would happen if Meghan tried a Wallis Simpson... that is, go into a jewelry store, try on something expensive, and walk out the door without paying.

The jewelry stores figured the publicity value was worth it and never called the cops, but work for our Nutmeg?

by Anonymousreply 101May 1, 2021 4:10 AM

[quote] I wonder what would happen if Meghan tried a Wallis Simpson... that is, go into a jewelry store, try on something expensive, and walk out the door without paying.

They'd just send the bill to Charles who would pay, like he paid for all her clothes which were sent to her to try on which she kept.

by Anonymousreply 102May 1, 2021 4:13 AM

She can still borrow one of my cock rings, just not the one that Jeffery gave me on the island.

by Anonymousreply 103May 1, 2021 4:14 AM

[quote]rather than Her Majesty.

Only in your head commoner.

Maybe you like to think of yourself as a lesser human, subordinate to a decrepit old hag, but in the real world Elizabeth II is just another ordinary old lady.

by Anonymousreply 104May 1, 2021 4:14 AM

Much ado about nothing. Why would The Queen allow priceless heirlooms out of the country, to be worn by a non-working royal?

by Anonymousreply 105May 1, 2021 4:18 AM

I'd love to see the Windsors cleaning up trash next to the road

by Anonymousreply 106May 1, 2021 4:22 AM

Please. They refuse to bother cleaning up the trash in Royal Lodge.

by Anonymousreply 107May 1, 2021 4:28 AM

r100 you need to check your trolling game, I don't do that.

by Anonymousreply 108May 1, 2021 4:34 AM

R38, Hazbean does have some similarities with that guy, in fact. I wonder what ever happened to him? I thought he did some Airb&b thing and then got that homeowner to mother and indulge him.

Megaloon seems to be spiraling out, maybe the prego hormones make her extra nutty. Menopause will do her no favors and is right around the corner. The British public must be relieved to have the drama relocated.

by Anonymousreply 109May 1, 2021 4:39 AM

There are some very angry people here. Wow.

No “Islam” is after Harry, either. That’s ridiculous. There probably are people who want to hurt them, though.

by Anonymousreply 110May 1, 2021 4:40 AM

If they truly wanted to live a normal life, as they claimed, they wouldn't be spending tens of thousands a month on PR. That way they could focus on "service," (whatever that means) and easily pay for whatever security they deem necessary, like for when Megs decides to do a pap stroll with Archie.

by Anonymousreply 111May 1, 2021 4:57 AM

[quote] Are any of Diana's personal jewels iconically recognizable?

Yes: the sapphire and diamond engagement ring. That was all hers. My guess is that Meghan curses the day when Harry, who inherited it, offered it to William to give to Kate as an engagement gift, in exchange for Diana's Cartier watch, which the boys associated with her more than the ring. Meghan does wear the watch all the time, though.

Otherwise Diana's personal jewels were not significant. She did have some nice earrings she was given outright by the queen as a gift, and some other smaller jewels Charles gave her. She was given some large jewels by Saudi princes, but she was given them as Princess of Wales (not as a private citizen) and she had to relinquish them to the Crown when she and Charles divorced. But that makes sense: even had she married Dodi and been a multimillionaire's wife, she never would have had a real excuse to wear such big stones. Those are for royals representing the crown or aristocrat's wives representing their family titles: not for private citizens.

[quote]Is the unfortunate Spencer tiara she wore at her wedding even hers?

It's actually a pretty cool tiara as far as 19th-c. tiaras go, with the interesting curling wave motif. But it is not and was never hers alone: it is the property of the Spencer family. She borrowed it from her father (the real owner of it while he was alive) several times while she was Princess of Wales (including for her wedding), and now it's the titular property of the current Earl Spencer, her brother.

by Anonymousreply 112May 1, 2021 5:07 AM

Uh, MeAgain, we all noticed. You Narkles are not slick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 1, 2021 5:28 AM

Oh. ffs, this is old news, it was already talked about in Dan Wootton's erroneous article, not breaking news and it was basically tabloid bullshit.

William has zero control, power, or input on who the Queen lends her stuff to. That is solely at her pleasure and discretion..

Meghan married the sixth in line, she and Harry were never expected at huge State banquets, and almost everyone knew from the outset that the Harkles weren't going to stay the course. By the time they'd been married six months, they'd pissed the Queen off several times, insulted the bride st Eugenie's wedding, and by the time they came back from that first tour, the BRF were paying off people Meghan had abused in return for NDAs.

By the time Archie was born, it was an open secret at BP, KP, and Clarence House that the Harkles were out, that Meghan was a train wreck, and had never had the slightest intention of respecting the.constraints that are the price of all that status and privilege.

Why the fuck should the Queen have obligingly draped the bitch in royal jewels?!

Maybe if Meghan hadn't been such an abrasive bitch about the tiara, the Queen might have pulled out a few trinkets for her.

You have to earn those privileges.

by Anonymousreply 114May 1, 2021 10:12 AM

Christ, as one lie she told on that interview after another starts to crumble, even her bitch Omid Littlecock is backing down. He just admitted publicly that Meghan may have "misinterpreted" why her son wasn't Instantly Made A Prince Like Kate's Kids!

Like, Harry didn't know, right? And didn't explain it to her?!

Of course, Omid the Marionette lamely adds that there's much more to this story other than Meghan just being at best, too stupid to live, and at worst a fucking vicious sociopathic liar.

by Anonymousreply 115May 1, 2021 10:24 AM

This story was designed to enrage Harry and his first wife. Being totally objective, it’s an asshole move to publish it, since they (and everyone else) already knows this.

But I’m going to enjoy the drama it causes, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 116May 1, 2021 11:34 AM

R106 - The Queen is Britain's Head of State, remember? Her job is representing Britain, not civil sanitation.

Municipal sanitation is the fucking GOVERNMENT'S job..

Do you see any astronomically and ridiculously overpaid athletes cleaning trash off the streets? Any politicians (most American and British politicians leave office considerably richer than when they went)?

No? Wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 117May 1, 2021 12:16 PM

R107 - Oh, but she did. Andrew is gone, out, done on the public stage and no longer receiving any public funding. He's virtually under house arrest. He put his foot in it again on the occasion of his father's death by making a fuss over his uniform, and then was hustled back.

If what you mean is the Queen didn't have him publicly executed, well, there's a right shock. What did you think she could or would do? Send him to the Tower? Strip him of his HRH and ducal title whilst leaving the traitorous Harry his? Cancel his lease on Royal Lodge, on which he spent seven figures of his own money (he has a trust fund worth about $80 million now)? Bust him down to PC and have him directing traffic in Windsor in uniform?

Get real.

by Anonymousreply 118May 1, 2021 12:26 PM

I'm sure Meghan couldn't care any less at this point. Besides she & Harry have enough money on their own to buy whatever jewels she'd like.

by Anonymousreply 119May 1, 2021 12:31 PM

Actually I imagine in the course of doing business in 'The Firm' they had to at some point do a list of people who are allowed to wear jewels from the Royal Collection. Meghan's name was simply left off because she's no longer living the the UK, nor is she participating on any Royal Duties, so of course her name would not be added to the list. I doubt any slight was intended by Buckingham Palace. But the snake pit that is English tabloid news decided to make it look that way.

by Anonymousreply 120May 1, 2021 12:35 PM

I imagine this relates to jewels formally given to Diana as Princess of Wales by foreign leaders etc, which would not have become her personal property, unlike personal and private gifts from family and friends. This sort of gift stays as part of the Royal Collection, even if its on the 'Diana' shelf.

by Anonymousreply 121May 1, 2021 12:42 PM

R100. Tell that stupid Fascist what time it is👍

by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2021 2:33 PM

R101 why don’t you try it and you can donate the jewelry to employ more Stormfront trolls like yourself

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2021 2:34 PM

Are we to assume that MeGain is planning to return to the UK in July then? Otherwise, why would it matter? Could Harry have sent for jewels to be sent to Cali?

by Anonymousreply 124May 1, 2021 3:27 PM

Meghan doesn’t want any stinkin jewels from that racist family, right?

What was on her head at her wedding?

by Anonymousreply 125May 1, 2021 3:45 PM

^^ her second wedding, that is.

by Anonymousreply 126May 1, 2021 3:46 PM

R126-- Third marriage if the rumors are true. It is said that one family paid her for an annulment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2021 4:01 PM

A second or third wedding in white, oh my sides. With a veil! Not a hint of irony.

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2021 5:24 PM

MeGAIN needed a grand affair so that she could invite close, personal friends like Oprah and Serena who she had never met before.

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2021 5:32 PM

Makes the stark white dress and long veil even more over the top Disney princess ridiculous, R127. Surprised she did not have a gown styled liek The Little Mermaid. WHO announces watching and identifying with cartoons as a childless adult to millions? Certainly verifies the drug rumors. What LOSERS the Narkles are.

by Anonymousreply 130May 1, 2021 5:33 PM

So do they currently have private security or not? Why are they calling the Santa Barbara police out all the time, reportedly a couple of dozen times? I still haven't heard what that was all about.

by Anonymousreply 131May 1, 2021 5:43 PM

Jus' gettin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2021 5:46 PM

R130--- She intended to cosplay Diana, the young virgin bride. The lamb lead to the slaughter. She truly sickens me.

by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote] Are we to assume that MeGain is planning to return to the UK in July then? Otherwise, why would it matter? Could Harry have sent for jewels to be sent to Cali?

Yes - I think this is exactly what this means. Of all the events I could see Meghan wanting to attend, this would be it. Based on what her friends and family have said, Meghan was obsessed with Diana. Had she play her card right or even just kept mouth shut in Montecito, she could play loving, supportive wife, front and center at the Diana unveiling, dripping in Diana's jewels with some iconic, yet in Meghan fashion poorly worn, ensemble that is reminiscent of her late MIL. Instead, if she is there, eyes will be on her, but not for the right reasons.

by Anonymousreply 134May 1, 2021 5:55 PM

R131-- Either those are domestic calls from arguments and screaming , throwing crockery at people, or bullshit calls to try and heighten their so-called need for more security, paid by PC or BP. Maybe a bit of both. Nuisance calls to give the appearance of the media seeking them out, as fucking if.

by Anonymousreply 135May 1, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] Based on what her friends and family have said, Meghan was obsessed with Diana.

Yet she said she hardly knew who the BRF were, didn't use Google etc.

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2021 5:57 PM

If I were to think of the events to bring Archie back to the UK, I would imagine Diana's statue unveiling would seem very important to Harry. The one thing William and Harry share is their love for their mom. While convenient, it was touching to see the mother's day cards from the Cambridge kids talking about how much their dad missed "Granny Diana". I would imagine Harry tells the same stories to Archie and would of all things, really want him to know about his beloved grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 137May 1, 2021 6:00 PM

I do not believe she has the balls to ever step foot in the UK, and especially not in public. Even she has to be aware of the hatred the British people justifiably have for her. They would not only boo her to oblivion, but would probably throw rotting fruit at her. TFW is foremost and always a vicious bully. However, bullies are the biggest cowards in existence.

by Anonymousreply 138May 1, 2021 6:01 PM

I don’t know. Her balls are pretty big.

by Anonymousreply 139May 1, 2021 6:04 PM

I do not believe Harry loves his mother. Not at all. Or Archie either for that matter. I do not believe he is capable of love, and she isn't either. If he loved Diana, he could not milk her memory for sympathy and money. Just like TFW, they literally are trying to steal her public adoration and fame. All for fame and to cheat charities for money. No, someone who really loves their mother cherishes her memory and legacy, not cheapen it the way he does. PW loved Diana. He is the one who is protective of her and her legacy. Harry is an amoral monster. Jmo

by Anonymousreply 140May 1, 2021 6:09 PM

"TFW"?

Less alphabet soup = more clarity.

by Anonymousreply 141May 1, 2021 6:12 PM

The Harkles were desperately trying to cast MeGAIN as the new Diana. Remember Harry's line to Oprah about fearing "history repeating itself" in regards to the attention his wife was getting and the need for security paid for by the BRF - meaning the English taxpayer.

by Anonymousreply 142May 1, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] BRF - meaning the English taxpayer.

Lol, I suppose Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland don't pay taxes then!

by Anonymousreply 143May 1, 2021 6:29 PM

UK taxpayer. Happy now, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 144May 1, 2021 6:41 PM

IDK, but despite how loathsome Harry is, I do think he does loves his mom and his decisions are based on her loss, although these two things are not necessarily related. If anything, I would imagine William to be slightly more resentful of having to take the nurturing role. Kate is obviously the nurturer and is the polar opposite of Diana. Meghan is like Diana in terms of mental illness and her bad qualities, but the similarities end there.

by Anonymousreply 145May 1, 2021 7:06 PM

Harry admitted in an interview that he hardly even remembers her. But damn!! He sure milks walking behind her casket. Ad nauseam. Amoral little worm.

by Anonymousreply 146May 1, 2021 8:00 PM

Heartily agree, R140. It is sickening to watch.

Harry displayed no grief for his grandfather either. Knowing news of the intervew put a 99 year old in the hospital they then used threats and "unprecedented pressure tactics" per one outlet up until his death. Harry did not visit as he was dying and his wife claimed the family's focus on the dying Philip was an attempt to "muzzle" her. For a Narkle, it is ALWAYS about them. Prior to his death, Philip had gifted Harry with his collection of prized and valuable hunting rifles. Rather than keeping or donating them, Harry crassly sold them.

Philip passed down a miliatary patronage he had held for over 6 decades, Harry chose to attend the premier of The Lion King rather than a memorial for fallen marines. While at the premier he crassle hit on the CEO of Disney for a gig for MeAgain. Igers wife and even Bey and Jay had a hard time hiding their reactions.

They are dangerous and amoral people and birds of a feather, those Narkles. Harry has been off since he was a child as has MeGain. William and Philip both lost their mother at a young age but did not become psychopathic.

They are role models for no one and quite laughable as they grasp for coins and status. So much traded for so little.

by Anonymousreply 147May 1, 2021 8:43 PM

Philip did not lose his mother at young age, you nincompoop.

by Anonymousreply 148May 1, 2021 8:50 PM

crassly

by Anonymousreply 149May 1, 2021 8:51 PM

* Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 150May 1, 2021 8:54 PM

I don't think the UK taxpayers would be overly thrilled about paying for Harry and Megs' security in California.

by Anonymousreply 151May 1, 2021 9:17 PM

I expect that since William and the Queen have banned Meghan from wearing Diana's jewels at the unveiling of the Diana commemorative statue, Meghan has decided she will not attend and proffer the not necessarily invalid excuse of recent birth, etc. However, if she had gotten the green-light to wear Diana's jewels, she would be there in a flash with her personal photographer in tow, ready to photograph her nonstop in Diana's jewels, so the photo's could be sold and splashed all over the US media. She would know that the 'booing' would be muted to a degree out of respect for William and Harry paying homage to their mother. Its probably the only opportunity Meghan will have to show her face in London again without rotten fruit being thrown at her.

by Anonymousreply 152May 1, 2021 9:41 PM

Is she really that hated in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 153May 1, 2021 9:46 PM

R153- Just read the comments section of any article about her on the Daily Mail, lol. She is utterly despised. They now feel almost the same distain for Harry as well.

by Anonymousreply 154May 1, 2021 10:16 PM

After seeing what he did to the grandparents who loved him it is easy to see why, R154.

by Anonymousreply 155May 1, 2021 10:19 PM

You people really are clueless about the UK. She's not "hated" nor "despised". We don't care enough about her to feel that way. The only people who turn out to wave flags at the Royals are lunatics, but even they wouldn't boo or throw stuff at any of them.

You really think anyone so invested in Diana's memory they've travelled to see a statue of her being unveiled is going to boo her son's wife?

We don't act like that in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 156May 1, 2021 10:23 PM

I think the main problem Harry and Meghan have here in the UK is that those who dislike or are ambivalent about the monarchy regard all royals as an irrelevance, and those who like or love the Royal Family genuinely despise Harry and Meghan as having betrayed The Queen. They have really pissed off those who were most eager to support them.

On top of all that, there is a general exasperation that millions of people who welcomed Meghan as a sign of a modernising spirit in the monarchy and the nation now feel that they have had their goodwill thrown back in their faces. There was such good feeling towards Meghan and Harry at the time of their marriage, and a great deal of sympathy for her because her family seemed like such a nightmare, and there is a sense that she showed very little gratitude or sense of responsibility to fit into an institution which tried to accommodate her.

Having said all that, I don’t think she would be booed. People don’t really react in that way. Harry and Meghan are now regarded with a sense of disappointment and embarrassment. People are genuinely puzzled about what they are really hoping to achieve.

by Anonymousreply 157May 1, 2021 11:01 PM

I know that the Scandinavian royal women sometimes wear less nice royal jewelry than the Brits do, made out of things like cut steel.

Does the Queen have some of those kinds of pieces Meghan could wear? You know, not the nicest stuff made out of gold and platinum and diamonds and emeralds, but tiaras also made from cut steel, or from tin, say, and set with topazes, or agates, or cubic zirconia.

by Anonymousreply 158May 1, 2021 11:15 PM

I doubt The Queen has much steel and tin jewellery, and I am absolutely convinced that Meghan would have absolutely no interest in wearing any that The Queen does have.

by Anonymousreply 159May 1, 2021 11:22 PM

MeGIAN has as much chance of wearing anything from the Royal Collection as I do.

by Anonymousreply 160May 1, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote] I doubt The Queen has much steel and tin jewellery,

Well, the Queen could certainly afford to buy some, just to loan out to Meghan! And Coco Chanel made costume jewelry chic decades ago, so maybe Meghan could wear some costume pieces and make them look glamorous. And then the Queen needn't worry if Meghan didn't return them because they wouldn't cost much.

by Anonymousreply 161May 1, 2021 11:33 PM

The Queen has made sure that the drawbridge is up at the Tower of London as far as Me-again is concerned. Me-again knows the Crown jewels will never be a consideration for her.

Its Diana's jewels that Harry's first wife wants to be photographed in. That's the clickbait she really wants, but ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 2, 2021 1:15 AM

Party City has some nice things.

by Anonymousreply 163May 2, 2021 1:18 AM

Well the problem is it’s not Diana’s jewelry. It’s jewelry belonging to the Crown that Diana wore. Harry, or William for that matter, have no rights to demand that their wife’s get to wear it.

by Anonymousreply 164May 2, 2021 1:57 AM

Yes, but what about her personal items?

by Anonymousreply 165May 2, 2021 2:04 AM

Meghan's baby is due in July. She won't even consider flying out for the unveiling of some fountain.

by Anonymousreply 166May 2, 2021 7:58 AM

I see Murdoch’s trolls are invested in Meghan and Harry bashing. I wish they would go back to Yahoo comments or somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 167May 2, 2021 10:14 AM

R152 William - has - no - power - whatsofuckingever - over - who - the - Queen - decides - to - loan - jewellery - to.

Only the Queen makes those decisions.

Diana's jewellery that was not originally the Queen's or the Crown's would be gifts f th on her husband or wedding presents like the Saudi sapphire and diamond suite.

The Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara belongs to the Queen personally. It is not part of the "Crown Jewels". It is on loan to the Duchess of Cambridge for obvious reasons, the name. It was associated with Diana but did not belong to her.

The wedding jewellery was to the couple, but naturally with Diana in mind. It therefore ALSO belongs to Charles. The engagement ring was an exception. Kate has already worn the sapphire and diamond earrings that Diana wore with the Saudi suite.

It is the other, smaller things Diana wore that she owned that were left to the boys. Earrings, her watch, the charm bracelet, pearl chokes, etc.

And you bet your arse that that huge sapphire and diamond brooch the Queen Mother gave to Diana as a wedding present, that Diana had set into a massive pearl choker, will never end up on any throat but Kate's. That brooch went right back to the Queen, as it had been her mother's.

If you think the Japanese People Pearl and Diamond choker looked regal, wait till the day Kate, nlas Princess of Wales as Diana once was, shows up in that choker at a state banquet or on a reception on a high level foreign tour.

Meghan's screams will be audible on Pluto.

by Anonymousreply 168May 2, 2021 10:21 AM

[quote] William - has - no - power - whatsofuckingever - over - who - the - Queen - decides - to - loan - jewellery - to.

I agree w/ much of what you said, R168. Based on what I am reading online (bathtub of salt), it seems that the Queen is deferring more to Charles and William to make these big decisions. Though the Queen has the final say and statements are issued from her, I wonder how much of the torch she is passing. I think William's opinion is not the end all, but it is taken highly into consideration.

by Anonymousreply 169May 2, 2021 6:08 PM

R169 I read in an apparently reliable news source - a broadsheet, not a tabloid - that Charles had prepared a detailed response to all the lies Meghan told in the interview but the Queen wouldn't allow him to publish it. The Queen seems to have a weak spot for Harry but after her death Harry is really going to be out of luck and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 170May 2, 2021 6:22 PM

I read that too. Charles and Diana really got into that whole "tit for tat" thing in terms of responding to each others press, which poured gasoline on the fire. I'm surprised Charles didn't learn that doesn't work. I've taken this approach in life now, which is not giving a bad situation more oxygen to feed the other person. Cut them off and move on. It takes two to carry on "conversations" and the Queen has changed her number.

by Anonymousreply 171May 2, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote]Well, the Queen could certainly afford to buy some, just to loan out to Meghan! And Coco Chanel made costume jewelry chic decades ago, so maybe Meghan could wear some costume pieces and make them look glamorous. And then the Queen needn't worry if Meghan didn't return them because they wouldn't cost much.

Some tasteful costume pearls would be just lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 2, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote]after her death Harry is really going to be out of luck and he knows it.

Shit will get real for Harry after the Queen is gone. Esp. when William is on the throne and in charge of everything. He won't be having any of Harry's whining and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 173May 2, 2021 6:53 PM

If you think Charles is letting his decisions be affected by William you are nuts. He's waited 50 years to be king. William needs to hang on another few decades.

by Anonymousreply 174May 2, 2021 7:43 PM

' Esp. when William is on the throne and in charge of everything. '

They'll both be in their 60s or 70s then and Harry will inherit a substantial amount from Charles, enough for a very happy retirement in the sun. Poor William will have all the tedious duties of being a monarch at a time when all his peers are at leisure.

by Anonymousreply 175May 2, 2021 7:45 PM

I would bet on Harry being relegated to some obscure cottage and only being provided with necessitates. That is provided he stays totally out of site from the public. I wouldn't count on him being welcome to family gatherings either.

by Anonymousreply 176May 2, 2021 7:54 PM

I don't think Charles is going to live to 100 r175

by Anonymousreply 177May 2, 2021 8:28 PM

No one is going to have to wear anything from the Royal Collection at Diana's statue unveiling. It's taking place in a fucking garden for God's sake. Do you think anyone is going to show up wearing a tiara while taking off a sheet from a statue? Geez, some of you believe everything you read.

by Anonymousreply 178May 2, 2021 8:39 PM

R178- Oh, I think we know someone who would, if given the chance. 😂

by Anonymousreply 179May 2, 2021 8:50 PM

What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!!!!!!!!!!

My, how things have changed.

by Anonymousreply 180May 2, 2021 8:53 PM

R169 She may be delegating more duties to Charles and William and both were involved in discussions around Megxit.

But which royal wife gets to wear what out of her personal jewellery collection isn't one of them or who doesn't isn't one of them. Those aren't tough policy decisions. She retains iron final say on the jewellery. She knows that collection inside out, down to the last claw on the last gem.

The old bird isn't that far gone yet.

by Anonymousreply 181May 3, 2021 12:22 PM

Nothing will be returned by Meghan. Only let her have imitations made especially for her, if she has to have some baubles.

by Anonymousreply 182May 3, 2021 5:17 PM

R182 reminds me of de Maupassant's story La Parure. A very rich woman loans her middle-class friend a diamond necklace to attend a ball. The friend loses the necklace, buys a diamond necklace to replace it and spends the rest of her life working to pay off the diamond necklace. At the end of her life she tells her rich friend what happened and the rich friend admits she had only loaned her an imitation.

by Anonymousreply 183May 3, 2021 5:53 PM

No narcissist likes to be told NO...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 3, 2021 8:55 PM

R183 - I've read that story. Maupassant was a master of the short story. Actually, in English the story is called, "The Diamond Necklace"; in French it is called La Parure but somewhat erroneously, as a parure is a set that includes a matching necklace, earrings, bracelets, and often, a tiara. The story centres only on a diamond necklace.

The discontented heroine, Mme. Loisel, has much in common not only with the far better known Madame Bovary, but wit Meghan Markle: a shallow narcissist discontented with her comfortable but less than top-tier life, who ruins her and her husband's lives due to overreach and attachment to a fantasy. Interestingly, the husband is the real victim of the piece - he has to pay the price for his wife's folly; she deserves her ensuing impoverishment to pay off the replacement for the lost necklace, but he doesn't.

He tries to get her to wear fresh flowers instead of jewels ("For 300 or 400 francs one can buy really magnificent flowers . . .") but she won't listen. She wants real jewels.

It has an oddly familiar feel to it.

by Anonymousreply 185May 3, 2021 10:19 PM

Meghead would love to be written up by Maupassant.

by Anonymousreply 186May 3, 2021 10:23 PM

Didn't Meghz have a run-in with the Mistress of the Robes over a 'parure'? It seems H&M like to pick on old folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 3, 2021 10:36 PM

What season of Dancing With The Stars do you predict Harry's first wife will dance on? I suspect 5-7 years or less. First comes the reality show, then the divorce, then the insatiable need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 188May 3, 2021 11:13 PM

The KGT and Scoobie Doo seem particularly put out of late, and their goddess, Harry's 1st wife, failed to appear at the vax event. Oh dear, hope all is peachy in Narkle land. She is known to throw things at people, after all.

by Anonymousreply 189May 3, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] the insatiable need for attention

The insatiable need for attention has always been there and it is only getting worse. One of Rachel's problems is that she does not get enough worldwide attention, despite her litigious demands for privacy.

by Anonymousreply 190May 3, 2021 11:16 PM

She missed out on a LOT of supply last nite, curious choice for Harry's 1st wife. How will she act out to compensate?

by Anonymousreply 191May 3, 2021 11:24 PM

Emergency C section - stat!

by Anonymousreply 192May 3, 2021 11:27 PM

I'm telling you lot, there's nothing strange about Meghan missing it: 1) she's in the late stages of pregnancy and therefore, probably big as a house, and 2) they're trying to deconstruct the image of Harry as a docile dog being dragged along in her powerful wake . . .

by Anonymousreply 193May 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Trans woman and KKK member Colin Campbell foolishly over-reaches and compares Meghan to 'pond scum'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 3, 2021 11:46 PM

Meghan has been low key since Archie was born. Only a handful of photos released to the press compared to the weekly pictures the egomaniac Kate Middleton releases of herself and her ugly children with their 60 year old eyes.

by Anonymousreply 195May 3, 2021 11:48 PM

r195 has a different idea of “low-key” than the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 196May 3, 2021 11:55 PM

Mr. Next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 3, 2021 11:58 PM

Megs is probably pissed that she is so pregnant right now and can't fling herself at Mr. Gates.

by Anonymousreply 198May 4, 2021 12:00 AM

R198, LOL.

Her timing is hilariously bad. Always.

by Anonymousreply 199May 4, 2021 12:02 AM

Speaking of humble billionaire global humanitarians... WHET the Clooneys?

by Anonymousreply 200May 4, 2021 12:03 AM

You Klan gals must be some of the most naive people online if you think any billionaire is going to be marrying 40 year old Meghan. The second wives of these men are invariably thirty years younger than them and exquisiitely beautiful as well as dutiful. Meghan is too old, too bossy, too everything. These men want Kate type docility but they don't want Kate's worn out looks. They want a twenty something or early 30s at most and no children.

by Anonymousreply 201May 4, 2021 12:31 AM

Stop talking about Meghz it only aggravates a geriatric pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 202May 4, 2021 12:34 AM

R201, Meghan is prettier than either of Bezos’s women. Have you seen Elon Musk’s newest baby mama?

The one thing that wealthy men’s wives have in common is that they’re always thin.

by Anonymousreply 203May 4, 2021 1:29 AM

Grimes is Musk's midlife crisis babymama.

Bezos' lady has several kids and is a bit scary looking.

As always, the KGT/Sunshine Sucks rep in the house displays his ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 204May 4, 2021 1:58 AM

[quote] Based on what I am reading online (bathtub of salt), it seems that the Queen is deferring more to Charles and William to make these big decisions.

NOT the jewels.

She'll hold onto deciding who gets to wear them until she's dead or senile.

by Anonymousreply 205May 4, 2021 2:01 AM

I have schome nische schtuff.

by Anonymousreply 206May 4, 2021 2:24 AM

Too bad Saudi princes aren’t handing out jewels to the American Royal Meghan.

I wonder if Russian oligarchs hand something else out. Like palatial homes.

by Anonymousreply 207May 4, 2021 2:39 AM

Out of the goodness of their hearts, no doubt...

by Anonymousreply 208May 4, 2021 2:40 AM

[quote] Speaking of humble billionaire global humanitarians... WHET the Clooneys?

I saw in an article yesterday, that Meghan has issued with "all the wives" including Amal Clooney and Victoria Beckham. The last we have really heard from Amal was the baby shower. Victoria was also around during that period as well, but all is radio silence. Serena banned Meghan from her matches for good luck and has only voiced support of the Oprah interview probably die to the racial undertones/feeling obligated.

by Anonymousreply 209May 4, 2021 2:51 AM

R209- That picture of her flashing her rancid pussy at SW's husband would make any wife ban the whore. She is a malignant narc. She she can't manipulate the women as easily as she does men, so I totally believe that.

by Anonymousreply 210May 4, 2021 3:05 AM

R209,they are both Sunshine Sucks clients.

by Anonymousreply 211May 4, 2021 12:40 PM

For R210 and others:

What a slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 4, 2021 12:54 PM

That she did it so blatantly in PUBLIC, to her friend's husband (and she does not have many friends, lol) in front of said friend's MOTHER is so telling.

by Anonymousreply 213May 4, 2021 5:06 PM

R213- SW's mother looked as if it took all of the control she possessed to keep herself from viciously bitch-slapping that middle-aged whore, lol. Her expression said everything. The first wife has no shame. She is a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 214May 4, 2021 5:30 PM

R212 is that a photoshop or real? Serena's husband's richer than Harry BUT she'd lose that title she's clinging to.

by Anonymousreply 215May 4, 2021 7:16 PM

It is real R215, there is video floating around. It was a shockingly vulgar thing to do in public, with cameras on her. No wonder she left the newborn in another country, mama was on the PROWL.

by Anonymousreply 216May 4, 2021 7:50 PM

She looked just like the slut that she is and has always been. It only stands to reason that no female would this aging whore around their husband or boyfriend. We all saw the slutty glances she gave to poor William, who looked at her as if she was a fungus he wanted to avoid, lol. She did knowing all eyes and cameras were on them. She is vile and repulsive. She has no respect for anyone , she did that right in front of the Dim One as well. Nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 217May 4, 2021 8:05 PM

R217= Edit-- no female would WANT. She did THAT knowing all eyes.

by Anonymousreply 218May 4, 2021 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!