Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why hasn’t Timothee Chalamet still not commented on the Armie Hammer situation?

Find it hard to believe he didn’t know anything about his behavior when he spent literally two years promoting and then filming Call Me By Your Name. But then again, he worked with Woody Allen and then when the backlash against him came only decided to give his salary to charity after that.

So what gives?

by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2021 12:43 PM

He was a colleague and not an intimate of Armie's? I wouldn't assume that Timothee even knew anything about that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2021 2:14 PM

He's just not that into you Armie.

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2021 2:15 PM

Assuming Armie was hiding his craziness from his own wife, I can’t imagine he let it slip around Tim.

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2021 3:16 PM

Why the Hell should he? Do you make public statements when something happens to someone you worked with years ago?

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2021 3:20 PM

To fuck with you OP

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2021 3:21 PM

Is this one of those Charmie leakages into real life? You do know there are things that are best left in your head and not leaked into the real world, right?

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2021 8:54 PM

Perhaps his attorney has advised against it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2021 11:05 PM

Chalamet and Hammer spent three or four weeks shooting scenes together in 2016. The movie shot for less than 8 weeks. They mighve even spent more time together promoting the movie and attending awards shows than they did filming (which is all work).

Sometimes we forget that actors who we associate with huge/classic movies may not have spent much time together or gotten to know each other well.

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2021 4:38 AM

Timothée will co-host the Met Gala

Seems he is still consider a fashion icon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2021 2:25 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2021 2:31 AM

R10 Cringe

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2021 2:59 PM

r9 So unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2021 3:10 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2021 5:45 PM

R8 Timothee stayed in Armie and Elizabeth Hammer’s home while filming BEAUTIFUL BOY. He and the Hammers were close.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2021 6:02 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2021 6:09 PM

R9: Who in Tinseltown is this guy fucking?

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2021 6:13 PM

R14 no he didn’t. He lived with kiernan shipka.

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2021 7:51 PM

When he commented the Woody Allen situation that didn't go well, so maybe he had enough.

And frankly, Armie Hammer situation is so confusing that Tim better shut up or he could regret anything he says

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2021 7:53 PM

His silence and the unfollowing on social media says all he needs to say. It's really the smartest way to distance himself. It's a classic "I don't know him."

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2021 8:04 PM

These two men haven’t been in the same room since January 2019. Besides Armie, who uses Charmie as a cover for his bad behavior, they live very separate lives. Timmy wouldn’t speak up for Armie. He wouldn’t have anything to say.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2021 8:11 PM

Wow, I didn’t know he unfollowed. This is decent drama and I am entertained.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2021 8:29 PM

They were PR friends who share a publicist. Their friendship was to sell a movie. They may not even have liked each other during shooting the film. Though they became fond during promotion. Fondness doesn’t mean they keep in touch or share secrets. Timothee has very different taste in people. Besides, I’m sure even his good friends didn’t know about him. You don’t usually confide in people if you’ve committed a crime.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2021 6:16 PM

R22 Armie was bragging about what he did in DMs and on his finsta so...

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2021 6:51 PM

Timmy didn’t just unfollow Armie, he unfollowed everyone, including his girlfriend LRD. Context makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Fair enough, R24. I am disappointed that this deflates the drama bubble tho. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2021 7:28 PM

R24 And why do you think he did that? To cut off an unsavory connection without overtly saying anything or provoking any drama or conversation about it. Clever.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2021 7:40 PM

It’s been said verified users can simply mask who they follow. Anyone know if that’s true?

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2021 8:13 PM

I wonder if Chanel has got herself an invite to the custody Zoom call tomorrow?

She seems ..... invested.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 8:40 PM

R27 It isn’t true.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 9:01 PM

Does anyone remember what the finsta follower/following numbers were?

Its 10/13 now which looks different from what I vaguely remember but I might be mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2021 9:43 PM

R28 You know Simpi-Chanel has already done their trial hack. They ready to go.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2021 10:06 PM

R24 timing is everything. R23 Timothée wasn’t on that finsta though.

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2021 4:50 AM

Chanel is so full of shit. She airily claims to never look near Liz's instagram because she's sooo above it all, yet comments on every single story AND is able to produce one of her posts from motherfucking 2012 in order to mock her. She's legit obsessed with Liz and clearly has a massive folder of all her insta content to draw from every time she needs to prove a point. Not to mention the scarily detailed knowledge of their court dates etc. But yeah, she's totally above it all. At least the rest of us can admit to our hate-watching habits...

by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2021 9:50 AM

R33 This obsessive hate for the ex-wife of a man they claim to be gay, I do not understand. But I love their futile rage so the gnashing of their teeth is a lullaby. I bath in Charmie tears.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2021 12:48 PM

Simpi has found another 'expert' to describe how this is all a carefully scripted PR smear campaign...

Doesn't mention why these women would expose themselves to serious legal action but I guess that would need a different 'expert'

These bitches are tripping.

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2021 2:11 PM

R35 Another Simpi persona! When this is over, she can be in her own movie and play all the characters. I will need a gallon of popcorn for that!

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote]Why hasn’t Timothee Chalamet still not commented

Why hasn't he not commented? You mean he did comment?

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2021 2:24 PM

R32 Way to miss the point, which was R22 said if he'd committed crimes he wouldn't be telling anyone - but he was. So the idea that Hammer would never have told Chalamet anything about it because he didn't tell anyone at all is false.

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2021 3:46 PM

R38 he wouldn’t tell Timothée because they aren’t friends. They were work friends. The work is over. The end.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2021 8:45 PM

Ah yes, work friends who stay at the other's house, who gets into bed with the other and his wife, who takes video of the other pissing...sure.

Timmy pretty clearly has poor judgement when it comes to the people he surrounds himself with. You only need to look at the women he's dated to see that.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2021 10:31 PM

R40 As far as I recall all that happened when they were promoting their film. Since then no real evidence they still are close. I’m sure they were close while promoting, it helped sell the film. But since they’ve drifted like all superficial friends do. Timothee probably would still keep in touch periodically but you never see them hanging out anymore which means they’ve drifted. One is older with kids so that’s understandable. They also no doubt exaggerated their friendship to sell the film. Timothee seems to prefer people like Cudi and The Weeknd.

by Anonymousreply 41May 6, 2021 5:23 AM

R40 film promotion to sell a gay romance. Notice he’s unfollowed and pretends he doesn’t exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42May 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Why hasn’t Armie liked or congratulated Timmy’s post on the Met Gala?

by Anonymousreply 43May 6, 2021 9:08 AM

R43 even before his legal troubles it was well-known that Armie was envious of Timmy's fame. He ignored all the goid news. Dune trailer, all cast announcements, SNL. The SNL should have warranted one of his infamous over the top thirst posts but he pretended it didn't exist. He hates Timmy like he hates women.

by Anonymousreply 44May 6, 2021 9:26 AM

I suggest you watch Armie’s GQ interview and count how many minutes he spends talking about Timothee. Done in October, 2020.

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2021 10:50 AM

With sycophant Heaf

by Anonymousreply 46May 6, 2021 12:55 PM

Lol are charmies trying over here again?

by Anonymousreply 47May 6, 2021 12:57 PM

R47 He must have gotten cleared of his rape allegations if his team is pushing the fauxmance again. Timmy’s his link to relevance.

by Anonymousreply 48May 6, 2021 1:17 PM

R48 nobody but his psycho stans are pushing this idea (again).

by Anonymousreply 49May 6, 2021 1:22 PM

What is the obsession some posters here have with the idea that it's PR people behind simpi and the like? Are they that desperate to feel important that they make believe Hammer is paying people to try and change their mind?

by Anonymousreply 50May 6, 2021 1:58 PM

Simpi has another 'expert'

Linguistic analysis this time - Armie used punctuation!!!!

Probably not when he's high and got his cock in one hand

by Anonymousreply 51May 6, 2021 2:27 PM

R51 *uses punctuation

by Anonymousreply 52May 6, 2021 2:28 PM

R50 lol don't know. It's evangelical for his stans i think. They BELIEVE he's innocent. religion like. That jael chick was saying a few days ago on twitter how her daughter is soooo well behaved while her mommy is online non-stop. Imagine your mother neglecting you because of an actor lol. They are not being paid, they are just women unhappy irl.

by Anonymousreply 53May 6, 2021 2:29 PM

He could be cleared of the rape charge if his lawyers were able to prove that his relationship with Efrosina was entirely consensual. And given her obvious personal instability, it might as well be so. But he also remains engaged in the divorce and custody battle and Liz would continue to win over everything there. He has years and years of constant infidelity against himself (now try it out in the open) and apparently negligent behavior towards his children (just look at his behavior last year, away from them for months and months). Also, let's not forget his overt drug addiction. They could always agree, he and Liz, but the terms would remain unfavorable for him. And his acting career nevertheless received a fatal blow.

by Anonymousreply 54May 6, 2021 4:48 PM

R53 Monika, don't you have kids as well? You really shouldn't project your neglect onto other people when you rather look ath pictures of Chalamet instead of looking at your kids.

by Anonymousreply 55May 6, 2021 4:50 PM

Mr. Chalamet asked for my advice and I recommended that he refrain from commenting.

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2021 4:51 PM

R55 lol honey, sure, call me MonMon... TC doesn't do much for me tho, not sure why it should?

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2021 5:02 PM

Go away, fat whore fraus, and take your cottage cheese thighs elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 58May 6, 2021 5:20 PM

He's finally skinny enough to play Oliver again.

Looks unwell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 6, 2021 5:22 PM

R59 drugs and stress are the best diet.

by Anonymousreply 60May 6, 2021 5:32 PM

The Effie plan diet

by Anonymousreply 61May 6, 2021 5:33 PM

R59. He's hideous. Looks like he can't wait to take a bite out of someone. Jack Nicholson in The Shining vibes with that pic.

by Anonymousreply 62May 6, 2021 5:38 PM

Super chill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2021 6:50 PM

R63 yet his double chin persists.

by Anonymousreply 64May 6, 2021 6:56 PM

The Lizard defended him when he made their son suck his toes. She knew exactly who she was marrying but loved the money and attention. Her social media was full of humble bragging about their lifestyle and 100 selfies a day. She used her kids constantly to promote her perfect life and mother image. For example, using her son’s visit to the ER to get attention. Armie is a disaster but Lizard is a gold digging narcissistic cunt. I feel so bad for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 65May 6, 2021 6:59 PM

He is an ugly man now. Drugs giveth and taketh away.

by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2021 7:00 PM

R63 looking straight into the camera for the 10 people who care. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 67May 6, 2021 7:01 PM

I see the loons are back now the 'free speech' hammerdrama reddit has gone tits up

The joy

by Anonymousreply 68May 6, 2021 7:05 PM

According to The Sun no alcohol was consumed...

by Anonymousreply 69May 6, 2021 7:15 PM

R55 You talkin’ to me? Don’t have kids, sorry. Lots more people want to see Armie go down than that Charmie nonsense to be real. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 70May 6, 2021 7:22 PM

R70 That's a very Monika thing to say....

Only joking!!!

by Anonymousreply 71May 6, 2021 7:24 PM

Are those people with him his handlers from the rehab facility?

by Anonymousreply 72May 6, 2021 7:32 PM

R72 that’s actually a good guess. It’s certainly not any of his family or known friends.

by Anonymousreply 73May 6, 2021 7:34 PM

R73 I think the older couple are in that Instagram post with his zebra shorts?

by Anonymousreply 74May 6, 2021 7:35 PM

I do wonder if he has been in some kind of facility though.

by Anonymousreply 75May 6, 2021 7:40 PM

He’s really hit rock bottom. All I can think of is he phoned the pappz on himself because he’s still desperate for attention. People stopped caring and talking about his scandal and that must be devistating for him even though the headlines are terrible. He still craves the attention. But he missed his shot. Even his scandal was boring as shit.

by Anonymousreply 76May 6, 2021 7:48 PM

R76 It looks like he was trying to hide under that big ass sun shade to me.

by Anonymousreply 77May 6, 2021 7:51 PM

R77 in the one shot he looks straight at the camera in full view. He obviously phoned them. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 78May 6, 2021 7:54 PM

R78 Or he spotted someone taking his photo?

I mean the articles are hardly favourable.

by Anonymousreply 79May 6, 2021 7:57 PM

R79 give me a break. He’s not very convincing . He phoned them . Who cares. But I had no idea Paige was so pretty. He was out of his league with that one.

by Anonymousreply 80May 6, 2021 8:03 PM

R80 Did he tell them to go big on the rape accusations?

by Anonymousreply 81May 6, 2021 8:08 PM

R59 Looking good. Skinny king.

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2021 8:12 PM

R81 pappz don’t write articles.

He also doesn’t care about rape allegations when the majority of his fans are brainwashed morons. He’s also most likely has some sort of diagnosis which means he has no shame just wants the attention.

If he’s in Cayman, wait I guess Charmie hasn’t been hiding out together. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2021 8:12 PM

R82 Timothee Chalamet is a skinny legend.

by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2021 8:13 PM

Oops posted on the wrong board. Yeah, Timmy’s in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2021 8:18 PM

Who told the photo agency the women were “just friends?”

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2021 9:33 PM

R86 He did. Who told them no alcohol was consumed? He probably did. This looks like a PSA for his fans and the courts. He must be instructed to remain sober.

by Anonymousreply 87May 7, 2021 4:19 AM

R87 Lmao Oh the irony. His fans hate pap walks with a passion but they’ve creamed themselves over this.

by Anonymousreply 88May 7, 2021 4:41 AM

R88 This is why many people think they are Armie's PR. They don't behave like they even believe the shipping. The hate they give LRD for instance is not logical if they think she's an allie who is helping them with bearding. The same how they hated Elizabeth, who provided them with photos and a perfect cover. The hate for Timothée when he excels. All leads towards being tools for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 89May 8, 2021 4:08 AM

^^ Speaking of which, I feel like all the blinds about Timothée last few years wasn't Elizabeth but Armie. I am hearing some old rumors about Timothée being an asshole emerging again since his ugly face has come out again too. Wouldn't be surprized if some false claims emerged to try to level the playing field. Armie must be seething with jealousy that Timothée is allowed to thrive while he's been exposed as a cheating, lying POS. He probably wants to bring him down a peg or two because you know, he's always at war with the "Timmy fans."

by Anonymousreply 90May 8, 2021 4:13 AM

Never forget from June last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 8, 2021 4:34 AM

[quote]Sometimes we forget that actors who we associate with huge/classic movies may not have spent much time together or gotten to know each other well.

Exactly, here they are meeting for the first time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 8, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote]They don't behave like they even believe the shipping

Because deep down they don't. What you need to remember about these shippers is they don't actually like gay men - the principle reason they make believe the ship is to try and convince themselves that a celeb is gay and that's why he's not with her. If either of them ever actually came out they'd lose interest immediately.

There's also some of that conspiracy theory smugness - the wanting to believe you know something the "sheep" don't, because you're so much smarter. And then thinking you have a special connection - the secret messages being sent by the colour of clothes. Or teddy bears.

by Anonymousreply 93May 8, 2021 3:40 PM

R93 Not everyone can be as deranged and fetishize gay people to the point where they write a book about two straight actors.

by Anonymousreply 94May 9, 2021 7:50 AM

R94 It is clear you have never been on AO3.

by Anonymousreply 95May 9, 2021 12:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!