Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! THE PINKET-SMITHS RUINED THEIR KIDS!!!

(((( sigh )))) First Jaden, and now this!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2021 6:12 AM

is that bitch channeling Avatar?

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2021 10:57 PM

God damn Will Smith has some strong genes. She looks just like him but with makeup and a wig.

by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2021 10:58 PM

So, EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY IS GAY?

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2021 11:01 PM

So brave and inspiring!

by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2021 11:03 PM

I guess I'm old, but "I'm polyamorous" just sounds like another way to say "I want to fuck whatever & whoever I want."

What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2021 11:03 PM

Will seems like a nice guy. Cocky and attention-loving yes but a decent person. He is a good actor and inspirational in many ways.

Jada is reportedly nasty, stuck-up and a diva with a chip on her shoulder. She loves to talk about racism affecting her career despite the fact she got as far as she did with her little talent because she was pretty and light-skinned with green eyes and being Mrs. Will Smith.

Jaden and Willow are just confused Hollywood kids with self-absorbed parents who spoiled them and gave them no discipline or guidance. They ended up doing acting, music and modeling despite having little talent and little ambition to improve. Their parents forced them into the spotlight and thought that we would automatically like them.

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2021 11:05 PM

I’m a per-op trans poly Asian

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2021 11:06 PM

^pre

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2021 11:07 PM

Is a gay board trying to hate on someone for not being monogamous? What?

Most gay couples in my life experience are not strictly monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2021 11:08 PM

WILLOW COMES OUT AS CONFUSED

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2021 11:08 PM

Open relationships are still monogamous because it still involves two people that are emotionally devoted to each other. You can still cheat in an open relationship. Polyamorous relationships involve multiple people in a romantic and sexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2021 11:11 PM

R6 Good point! What DO the kids do exactly? They haven't shown they are really good at anything or have any ambition for anything, and just dabbled in whatever because of their parents and money. And what are they, in their 20's by now?

It always goes back to the parents, and it's pretty clear they had piss poor ones that provided zero structure. Odd how they're both so short compared to Will Smith.....

by Anonymousreply 12April 28, 2021 11:12 PM

Willow comes out as an attention seeking attention seeker

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2021 11:13 PM

They remind me of the fictional characters David and Alexis Rose of Schitts Creek.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2021 11:15 PM

Yeah—watch all those documentaries about communes in the 60s/79s and polyamory—it rarely lasted with more than one woman involved. That’s especially true after having kids.

by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2021 11:16 PM

Celebrities have been pushing their kids into the spotlight so much lately that it's become normalized. It's funny to think that many actors in the past actually tried hard to hide their relations with someone in the industry. Nicholas Cage (Nick Coppola) and Charlie Sheen (Carlos Estevez) come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2021 11:16 PM

I find all the Smith children very good looking, especially the eldest son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2021 11:17 PM

Trey wasn't pushed in the spotlight because Jada wasn't his mom.

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2021 11:18 PM

Jaden's recorded music. That takes ambition. I think his challenging height has derailed his acting ambitions.

His music video was full of gay pride colors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2021 11:18 PM

They are insufferable. Jada pretends The Red Table is a show when it’s just videos they post to Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 20April 28, 2021 11:20 PM

These kids are fucked up. This is what happens when the parents have tons of money to lavish on their children, but can’t be bothered with spending time with their spawn. Will and Jada are too self involved, just like everybody else in Hollyweird. An open marriage and who knows what bizarre sexual acts these kids witnessed growing up?

by Anonymousreply 21April 28, 2021 11:23 PM

Care factor: -8

by Anonymousreply 22April 28, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote]Also, doing research into polyamory, the main [reason] …why divorces happen is infidelity.”

Her "research" consisted mostly of watching her parents.

by Anonymousreply 23April 28, 2021 11:25 PM

R21 So many celebrity parents come across as narcissistic and treat their kids like status symbols/pets. The kids grow up with a lot of attachment issues as a result. No amount of money and material objects can replace the parent-child bond.

by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2021 11:27 PM

Yeah their parents’ gay side pieces showed them you can have it all!

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2021 11:28 PM

R19 Jaden's music video has less views than the average tiktok vid.

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2021 11:36 PM

Those ears need to be clipped. Bitch looks like she is about to get clearance to fly.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2021 11:37 PM

I thought the $cios were going to clean this mess up for the parents.

by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote]Polyamorous relationships involve multiple people in a romantic and sexual relationship.

Thanks for explaining that to me; the whole thing sounds exhausting. But then I imagine Willow (and her creepy brother) exhausting too, so there's that...

I hope somewhere Brad Pitt is taking a long hard look at these do & considering this is his future; with the attention whore tendencies of their mother (and him too), there's no telling what his kids will do. If he hasn't already, he should make sure they do well in school so they can go to university & get decent jobs.

by Anonymousreply 29April 28, 2021 11:49 PM

Can I be trans poly Asian? Because really, main foundation is the freedom to be able to create an Asian style that works for you and not just [to be] identifying with one Asian culture because that’s what everyone around you says is the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2021 11:49 PM

r28 They couldn't be saved.

by Anonymousreply 31April 28, 2021 11:53 PM

Like parents, like daughter.

by Anonymousreply 32April 29, 2021 12:09 AM

This girl is too young to know what the hell she wants. She's a young lez still in the "let me say stuff for shock value" phase.

by Anonymousreply 33April 29, 2021 12:23 AM

R33 are you a lesbian? how long does it last? the shock value phase.

by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2021 12:26 AM

No R34. The shock value phase exists for all young trying hard kids, gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 35April 29, 2021 7:53 PM

Is everyone in this family gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 36April 29, 2021 7:54 PM

You're a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 37April 30, 2021 5:45 AM

Wow, a lot of creepy patriarchal/monogamy judgement going on here.

by Anonymousreply 38April 30, 2021 8:58 AM

Remember when she was 14, hanging around with older guys and taking topless pics in bed. Jada is such a great parent and person, no wonder she feels entitled to tell other people how to live or what to think.

by Anonymousreply 39April 30, 2021 9:51 AM

[Quote]An open marriage and who knows what bizarre sexual acts these kids witnessed growing up?

Am I on a Bible forum? What bullshit is this r21.

So what if Will and Jaida have an open marriage and enjoy getting some dick and pussy on the side? Good for them for living their life.

by Anonymousreply 40May 1, 2021 1:30 PM

Polyamorous ~ humph, in my day the called them whores.

by Anonymousreply 41May 1, 2021 1:33 PM

You inherit a lot of karma when you have kids. Especially if you fuck them up. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 42May 1, 2021 1:39 PM

Their kids are the products of lax parenting, no formal education and bringing them up without boundaries or consequences. For some reason Hollywood is a bad place to raise kids. The only actors with normal, happy kids are the ones that kept their families away from that shithole.

Throw in scientology and you've got yourself two fucked up celeb kids.

by Anonymousreply 43May 1, 2021 1:50 PM

Remember when there was a big cell phone hack and among the emails that spilled was one from an industry executive complaining that the Pinkett-Smith kids were examples of what happens when you don't give your kids an education?

It reminded me of Ethan Hawke's words à propos of River Phœnix: "Education helps you see that that your weirdness is not unique."

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2021 2:04 PM

Haters gonna hate.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2021 2:17 PM

I am curious why so many celebs don't value educating their kids. Do they just figure that they'll be set for life financially so why bother?

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2021 2:21 PM

That girl needs her ears pinned back. She does look like her father though.

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2021 2:22 PM

R46, I think the excuse is often that the kids need to liberate their creativity. They thrive without the limitations of traditional education!

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2021 2:25 PM

Well, it's certainly produced some rich dimwits R48. Paris Hilton springs to mind.

Money with no education can be dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2021 2:29 PM

Doesn't the son have an eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2021 2:31 PM

I just took a huge shit, Will Jada let me go on her show and announce it to the world? I'm sure people will care as much about that as I care about this.

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2021 2:32 PM

Jesus, I whip my hair back and forth just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2021 2:36 PM

R17

Thank you! They are very attractive. If they were white, the guys would be favorites on DL and many would be drooling over them. But because they’re black, they get no appreciation here.

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2021 2:37 PM

"I'm a slut! Where's my parade?" -- Margaret Cho

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote]  Jaden's recorded music. That takes ambition

I watched him perform at Coachella on a live stream. Midway through the set Will Smith suddenly jumped on the stage and started singing with him. It was all very cringeworthy. I sort of appreciated Will for trying to help his kid but I did wonder doesn't Jaden get the message his lack of success is saying about his future prospects as a performer. No one likes him. He seems like an egotistical asshole who thinks the world revolves around him and everyone should just accept him as the future king of the world. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's forcing his parents to make him a star by threatening to out them. The sister doesn't seem to be as huge smug cunt as he is but she seems damaged and uneducated in other ways.

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2021 2:57 PM

What a weird thing to tell your mother.

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2021 3:24 PM

They ruined that Saarinen tulip table by painting that hideous color red, looks satanic. Kids are weird? NO WAY! Grew up in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2021 3:39 PM

R9

Half the posters in thread don't even know what polyamorous means and are too lazy to google it.

They're old, conservative men scared of anything that sounds 'different' and 'unfamiliar'. Many of them think that it's the same thing as pansexual, probably because it starts with a 'p'. Lmao.

It's the same thing when a term like nonbinary comes up. There's always a bunch of guys posting, in essence, "I don't know what it means and I'm not going to find out! But I hate it! I don't like bisexuality!"

It's pretty jaw-dropping the extent to which this site is like a little pocket dimension that's frozen in time in the 1990s. It's no wonder that they're so afraid of 'wokeness'. They fell asleep decades ago and refused to wake up.

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2021 4:13 PM

Does this girl have any talent, education, or marketable skills?

by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2021 4:15 PM

R58, you’re wrong.

You left out the part about them being incels.

by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2021 4:17 PM

R58, most of DL knows exactly what polyamorous means but the term "non-binary" used the way it is by the "woke" crowd is fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2021 4:18 PM

That would be a big NO R59.

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2021 4:18 PM

R60

Okay, yeah, that too. Good point.

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2021 4:28 PM

idk what you all are on about but Willow is very talented and makes fantastic music. Jalen's music is ok but not as good as his sister's

and btw, gay men should have no reason to uphold the gender binary. it's ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 64May 1, 2021 4:36 PM

Sarcasm R64? I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote] R53. Thank you! They are very attractive. If they were white, the guys would be favorites on DL and many would be drooling over them. But because they’re black, they get no appreciation here.

Yes dear, everything will be fine as long as everyone knows their place.

by Anonymousreply 66May 1, 2021 6:10 PM

R33 respectfully I disagree. In this current sociopolitical climate, a babydyke would naturally be cringing and cowering and doing anything to obfuscate and deny her heinous sapphism, because heaven forfend a young woman is doomed to be cistruscum assuming her own gender!

by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2021 6:26 PM

I like the idea that this is official, and some DL officer has determined it so, and let's just stop. They ruined their kids. They ruined their kids.

by Anonymousreply 68May 3, 2021 6:39 AM

Dad reacts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2021 7:00 AM

Bunch of homos struggling to label themselves anything but.

by Anonymousreply 70May 3, 2021 7:26 AM

Is Will gay or bi?

I already know he's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 71May 3, 2021 7:31 AM

This is what happy when a closeted lesbian breeds with a closeted gay man.

by Anonymousreply 72May 3, 2021 7:31 AM

In my day we just called it "slutty."

by Anonymousreply 73May 3, 2021 8:20 AM

She DOES have that slightly unwashed look many publicly polyamorous types have. So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 74May 3, 2021 8:33 AM

Imagine Will Smith waking up one morning and realizing his wife is awful, he's an obnoxious braggart and the kids are talent-free, spoiled twerps.

It could happen.

by Anonymousreply 75May 3, 2021 8:38 AM

R40 = Jada

by Anonymousreply 76May 3, 2021 8:54 AM

Big surprise? They were born into extreme wealth. The parents didn’t give a shit if they went to school or not. They have no basic life skills to be productive human beings. They know how to call a car service to shop at a mall. If they have any real friends, they’re pairing off for marriages or living together.

They are so unprepared for real life, they’re on a different planet. Walking talking morons. They have no career goals, only rich hobbies. I feel the same way about Michael Jacksons’ heirs. Except in their case, moochy extended family join their dinner tables for free food and whatever else they wheedle them out of. It’d be great if they collectively lost the fortunes they never worked for.

by Anonymousreply 77May 3, 2021 9:20 AM

This is what comes from whipping your hair back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 78May 3, 2021 9:42 AM

Another twat.

Six months shoveling shit on a farm away from society would knock a little common sense into her.

by Anonymousreply 79May 3, 2021 9:51 AM

The Will and Jada are undoubtedly in a four-way sexual relationship with their children. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2021 10:09 AM

It's going to be so funny when being a furry becomes trendy.

by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2021 10:55 AM

Two gays bred and that is what you end up with!

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2021 10:57 AM

Is Jaden still wearing dresses?

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2021 11:01 AM

R83, not on IG, at least....

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2021 11:43 AM

Imagine having the access to that kind of wealth and opportunity and your most notable achievements are whipping your hair around and announcing you are polyamorous.

by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote]Imagine having the access to that kind of wealth and opportunity and your most notable achievements are whipping your hair around and announcing you are polyamorous.

That word again! I don't even know what it means!

by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2021 6:37 PM

So tired of this "truth-telling" mess of a family.

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2021 9:30 PM

So talented, and brave!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2021 10:16 PM

More made up labels to seem edgy

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2021 2:14 AM

I am very disappointed! Don't they know that the children are our future?

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2021 2:15 AM

Whatever truth a couple tries to hide from, it shows up in the children.

by Anonymousreply 91May 4, 2021 3:05 AM

r90 not when they all die drowned and cracked out in a bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 92May 4, 2021 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!