Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes posts new shirtless photo with unbuttoned jeans

From his IG Stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10220 hours ago

He wants so much to be loved for his hot body

by Anonymousreply 104/21/2021

And this demanded a new thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204/21/2021

His toenails look dirty.

by Anonymousreply 304/21/2021

Ok. I agree there is no need for another thread. But this is why, I assume he is gay. He has such a foot fetish. If he isn't barefoot in skinny jeans, he is posting photos like this. Sadly for me I would love to suck his toes. Forgive me!

by Anonymousreply 404/21/2021

He’s such a heterosexual!

by Anonymousreply 504/21/2021

[quote]He has such a foot fetish. If he isn't barefoot in skinny jeans, he is posting photos like this.

Do people actually have foot fetishes of their own feet?

by Anonymousreply 604/21/2021

Are we still supposed to keep up the pretense that he is a pussy loving heterosexual?

by Anonymousreply 704/21/2021

Looks like she got a haircut recently.

by Anonymousreply 804/21/2021

Is R2 the unnecessary (as he sees it) troll?

by Anonymousreply 904/21/2021

[quote]He has such a foot fetish. If he isn't barefoot in skinny jeans, he is posting photos like this.

The guys on LPSG say Shawn is posting feet photos to deliberately entice his gay fans.

by Anonymousreply 1004/22/2021

I'm gay and none of my friends are into feet.

by Anonymousreply 1104/22/2021

He can't keep muscle on his upper body. Looks good of course. He's barely a mesomorph.

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2021

R10 No, they said foot pigs

by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2021

R2 Only subscribers can post to that thread.

by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2021

Looks very Justin Bieber crack addict-ish. Also gurl comes across as a whore. Guess the Wonder Flop is making her desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 1504/22/2021

**FOR THE LADIES ONLY**

by Anonymousreply 1604/22/2021

Does he whack his meat alot?

by Anonymousreply 1704/22/2021

^ Probably more recently, but in the past, I'm sure he got a lot of dick in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1804/22/2021

His last record flopped badly. Could coming out help him because he seems like he has already peaked musically.

by Anonymousreply 1904/22/2021

He needs to work with hit makers. Don't think being gay would be a career plus.

by Anonymousreply 2004/22/2021

He needs to show some treasure trail and some ass cheek.

by Anonymousreply 2104/22/2021

I don’t care about his open jeans but I’ve always loved his feet. Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 2204/22/2021

Nice shrimp.

by Anonymousreply 2304/22/2021

I liked to see my load dripping out of his pink ass.

by Anonymousreply 2404/22/2021

oops. that was meant to be conditional. I WOULD LIKE

by Anonymousreply 2504/22/2021

[quote]Does he whack his meat alot?

Probably. He must be pretty frustrated having to be in a fake relationship with Camila.

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2021

I will never understand DL’s sad obsession with this person. She is basic as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2021

Camila sucks his dick.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2021

OP is mendacious.

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2021

I find CLOSET CASES unattractive.....I have no interest in him...

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2021

Even before the gay rumours took hold, I never understood why so many gay guys find him hot. He's really all teeth and hair.

by Anonymousreply 3104/23/2021

Shawn was in NYC with Camila last week. Why the fuck was he here? If I had seen him out in the street, I would have told his closet case ass to piss off and leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2021

Shawn doesn't look like a fashion model or like a testosteroned dudebrah but he is obviously good looking and wholesome and has masculine features. I like his body, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3304/23/2021

Trashy Tattoos. The same reason Harry Styles will never be a Hollywood Leading Man....You don't see Clooney or Leo throwing ugly ink on their bodies for a reason...

by Anonymousreply 3404/23/2021

They are eldergays, r34?

by Anonymousreply 3504/23/2021

straight men don't know how to take photos like that

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2021

His hunger for TIGHT HOT WET GIRL VAGINA really cums across in this photo

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2021

[quote] He's really all teeth and hair.

What’s wrong with that, SPACE CADET?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2021

His latest album was a total flop. He’s done.

by Anonymousreply 3904/23/2021

Remember how Colton Underwood put on the "I'm straight" facade to the point of nearly getting married and then coming out? That's Shawn in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 4004/24/2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4104/26/2021

^ LOL he's such a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4204/27/2021

Not sure if it's worth starting a new thread over this, but....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4304/27/2021

It isn't

by Anonymousreply 4404/27/2021

They live together and fuck each other.

by Anonymousreply 4504/27/2021

[quote]They live together and fuck each other.

The first part, yes.

The second part HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 4604/27/2021

I'm still putting money on Shawn coming out as MTF sometime around his 30th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 4704/28/2021

Found this on Youtube. Thought it was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4805/03/2021

Beautiful big feet

by Anonymousreply 4905/03/2021

Not the first time he posed with his jeans unbuttoned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5005/04/2021

He’s a straight pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 5105/04/2021

Do you like my hairy armpits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 3:01 AM

^ Ew no.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 7:44 AM

Did he unbutton his jeans because he's bloated from all the jizz he swallowed?

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 7:47 AM

r54, yes, he swallows...note the not too subtle clue, swallows tattoo on his hand.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 7:51 AM

A horse faced auto tuned no talent. When he's a methed out tatted up 30 yo and you've actually started to fuck boys come back and see me Ava.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 9:45 AM

Shawn Mendes' music is terrible. Nick Jonas is not that great either, but his latest album, Spaceman, has at least some pretty nice, upbeat pop tunes like This Is Heaven and Deeper Love. Shawn's music is so incredibly boring and not in the least catchy.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 10:20 AM

He does have great feet

by Anonymousreply 58Last Thursday at 10:29 AM

Wake me when there's a photo of him in tight underwear so we can tell if he's cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Thursday at 10:38 AM

How many of the Vamps fucked Shawn during the making of that video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60Last Thursday at 4:34 PM

R60, my guess would be all of them, and repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 4:43 PM

[quote] Wake me when there's a photo of him in tight underwear so we can tell if he's cut or uncut.

You mean like this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62Last Thursday at 5:42 PM

I’m guessing uncut.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Thursday at 6:24 PM

It seems his fans have abandoned him, moved on or grew up. He needs to do something to keep the few left.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Thursday at 6:42 PM

Where’s the OP’s picture now?

by Anonymousreply 65Last Thursday at 6:50 PM

Slut

by Anonymousreply 66Last Thursday at 6:50 PM

[quote]He needs to do something to keep the few left.

After a time there will no one left but us lecherous old queens and he will have no choice but to present hole

by Anonymousreply 67Last Thursday at 6:56 PM

Gays are over him because he's a closeted self-hating homophobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Thursday at 7:03 PM

[quote] I’m guessing uncut.

He's Canadian and of a certain age so it's pretty much guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Friday at 12:40 AM

R69, lots of Canadian guys are cut (eg. Justin Bieber). And based on the CK underwear pic R62 posted, Shawn looks cut.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 4:05 AM

The cut/uncut debates are always so absorbing...

by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 4:42 AM

[quote] The cut/uncut debates are always so absorbing...

People like to know as much about the merchandise as possible before buying it.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 9:04 AM

New date with Camila!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73Last Saturday at 2:07 AM

#no_sausage

by Anonymousreply 74Last Saturday at 2:11 AM

R30 Some closet cases can be interesting if there'll be a coming out in the future or have interesting personalities or they suffer staying in the closet.

Shawn is nothing of that, he is bland, boring and not interesting at all. And unlike other closet cases he seems to really hate being gay and he shows it on every interview.

Unless he is able to come back with a real hit his career is dead. His last album flopped really hard (he was unable to even have a hit with Justin Bieber who is having hits with a thousand people at the same time) and it's not that easy to recover from that.

And his relationship with Camila maybe helped Señorita, but it's not helping their careers beyond that

by Anonymousreply 75Last Saturday at 2:16 AM

Shawn is a straight pussyhound. He eats out Camilla every day!!!!!! She sucks his dick. Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 76Last Saturday at 2:22 AM

In the pic at R73, he is intentionally walking in front of her, because he has no interest in looking at her.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Saturday at 5:05 AM

Is there anyone these days who becomes as big as Shawn who has a flop and is through, or never heard from again? That used to happen often, but they bring everyone back now. It's not hard since the public doesn't really determine who's successful any more. The corporations fully control radio, recordings, and all media. A lot of careers depend on Shawn and they'll give him more hits. Look at Bieber. His career shouild have been dead years ago, when he hit his 20s, but it goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Saturday at 6:25 AM

R78 What's the last Carly Rae Jepsen song you've heard on the radio? Or Meghan Trainor? Or Katy Perry? Or a slew of other big rappers that have since faded? It happens all the time. Shawn will be given another chance to redeem himself, that much is true, but when that second chance goes bust, it's truly over for him. By the time he eventually comes out, no one will care anymore, which is what tends to happen to these closet cases and it's infuriating to no end that this is still occurring in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Saturday at 9:19 AM

R79 These three cases are pretty different, Carly's success was carried by only one song (in fact she only had another hit from the same album).

Meghan had a hit album with three top 10 hits (including a huge number one), the main problem is that album had a very particular sound and the following album didn't succeed, but she is still having some songs on the radio from time to time.

Katy Perry is a more conventional case, of someone who was absolutely huge and had hit after hit after hit till she started to derail and was unable to find a new sound that keeps her on the radio. She is still played if she release a new song but that's all.

Shawn was a different case because unlike Carly or Meghan he was an established artist with several albums and hits, and unlike Katy, his career didn't seem to have peaked, in fact he came from his most successful era.

His implossion was pretty rare nowadays because he was pushed to radio, he had a duet with one of the most popular male singers right now, and it flopped hard anyway. Both songs have way higher peaks than their real success, but he dissapeared from radio in barely a couple of months.

Unless he came back with a real big hit he is toast.

And he damaged his good guy image with his awful interviews and i don't think his ridiculous relationship with Camila made him (or her) any favours (apart of calm his insecurities about his sexuality).

If he is unable to come back he'll be forgotten in a couple of years, his music doesn't age well and it's not interesting

by Anonymousreply 80Last Saturday at 9:54 AM

He’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Saturday at 9:59 AM

[quote]Katy Perry is a more conventional case, of someone who was absolutely huge and had hit after hit after hit till she started to derail and was unable to find a new sound that keeps her on the radio. She is still played if she release a new song but that's all.

Katy Perry tanked when she tried to go woke. Her fans wanted her to stay in her lane as an airhead with a big rack.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Saturday at 10:07 AM

R82 Katy Perry's downfall started before when Rise was unable to be a top 10 hit, since that everything went downhill (and it's curious that someone with so many hits was unable to have one with a ballad)

by Anonymousreply 83Last Saturday at 10:25 AM

Katy Perry's career tanked when she stopped working with Dr Luke. Like with Kesha, he made her career and she's clearly been unable to thrive without him, even in spite of still working with Max Martin. This is the problem with big skeezy producers like this. They can make hits by just getting anyone half way decent looking to sing their tracks. True artists have to shine on their own and that happens very rarely in the business.

Shawn's case is similar to Meghan Trainor more than anyone else I mentioned. He's not a one hit wonder like Carly, but he never had the level of success that Katy had either. He had a single #1, but that was because Camilla gave it to him with her presence (she's had hits on her own). He's had minor hits as well, but nothing that was so ubiquitous that everyone knows it. Without Senorita, he'd be even less successful on the singles chart than Carly and wouldn't be anywhere near Katy's league.

He's middle of the road at best. Not even close to a superstar. That's why having success on the album charts matters. Flops like Wonder Flop do significant damage to an artist who has not solidified their stature. He doesn't have enough of a catalog to rest his laurels on. He's going to need a comeback hit and I just don't see it happening for him. Unless he finds a way to get very lucky either this year or next, it's basically over for him.

I expect we'll be hearing about him hitting the studio later in the year, since he's going to want to get the conversation away from his clownish bearding arrangement as soon as possible. He's probably going to be put under immense pressure by his label and I bet it will mentally destroy him. We've been waiting for this downfall for a long time. We have been patient and, despite the delays, I believe we will be rewarded with something truly spectacular to watch....at least from our perspective, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Saturday at 11:27 AM

[quote]I expect we'll be hearing about him hitting the studio later in the year

Already happened, I think. He's done some social media posts about creating music that's really personal, blah blah, you know the shit they come out with when the story is *this* album is going to be the real authentic one

by Anonymousreply 85Last Saturday at 12:30 PM

I want a Britney style shaved head, umbrella smashing car windows breakdown!

by Anonymousreply 86Last Saturday at 1:53 PM

^ Don't we all?

A throwback from the older Shawn Mendes threads. Remember Alec Benjamin who we all joked about/speculated was going to overtake Shawn on the charts? Well he's making another go at it with his new single. It'd be nice if to watch Alec rise as Shawn falls flat on his face. Alec is a talent that deserves success. Shawn is just a bitch with fading good looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87Last Saturday at 7:37 PM

He needs to ditch CC, go to the gym, do some sexually provocative photos, get some good producers and try to be less boring.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Saturday at 11:13 PM

New pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89Last Sunday at 4:05 AM

She's got particular tastes.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Sunday at 4:38 AM

R79. It has nothing to do with the point but I saw Carly Rae come in third on Canadian Idol when someone used to upload the episodes to Dailymotion (I'm in the US). I wish someone would do a Canaidian Idol thread some day. Anyway, her sudden fame was completely unexpected. Faber Drive, also from mission, BC, was way more famous at the time, so was Marianas Trench, whose lead singer co-wrote Call Me Maybe. Bieber tweeting about her made his fans pay attention to her (maybe prompted by his label). And she had a hit and was popular with kids though already about 28.

Shawn is much younger, he has a long time to rebound. Also, He's had sold out arena tours, he's had pretty big names open for him (Charlie Puth). I'm not sure but I don't think CRJ did that.

Katy Perry may be a flop on the charts but I don't think anyone has mentioned she has hosted American Idol for a couple of years, she makes 25 million dollars per season. This is really what I meant. Not a lot of people who become big stars actually flop in a real sense, now. Maybe some do. But many have comebacks, or just find other ways to be incredibly rich and successful

by Anonymousreply 91Last Sunday at 10:17 AM

Katy is very very rich even without American Idol (a show whose better days are on the past).

Yes, Shawn is young and in these times of social media a rebound is easier than in the past (and in fact there were never more teenage stars that became successful adult singers than in the past decade) but his situation is pretty bad right now.

He didn't grow up with his fans and his image is very far from what he used to be. His relationship didn't made him any favours because they played it very poorly (Zendaya and Tom Holland were in a very obvious PR relationship but they were able to promote the film and themselves without being as obvious and ridiculous as Shawmila)

He flopped because his music is like himself, boring

by Anonymousreply 92Last Sunday at 11:21 AM

I'm not a fan of Shawn, his voice drives me up the wall, though I always thought he was cute/likeable - but I still think his music is better than the last couple of Justin Bieber albums. Talk about boring.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Sunday at 11:51 AM

His two singles of his last album are boring as hell.

Bieber for some reason is able to have multiple hits (most of them collaborations).

I found quite funny his attempt of being sincere, when you hear i took a pill in Ibiza it's pretty obvious that Mike Posner is being sincere (and his self deprecation is easy to appreciate), but you listen Bieber's Lonely and that sounds fake fake fake

by Anonymousreply 94Last Sunday at 11:53 AM

R94, Agreed, it's so fake and maudlin

by Anonymousreply 95Last Sunday at 12:15 PM

Bieber is a drug addict, a wannabe, a phony and dumber than a bag of bricks. I'm not going to lie, he can sing (averagely) and knows instruments (averagely). So he has some talent. But why he still has success and a legions of fans (of all ages) with his mostly awful music, awful lyrics and lack of artistic growth is anyone's guess. He has to be one of the most obvious industry plants ever. Also, he is a shitty person and done some shitty things. He doesn't seem apologetic at all and just tries to be the victim about it. And people are buying it. I can see Bieber having a serious breakdown triggered by his drug use and mental health declining in the near future. He is not sober or well and he is too immature and attention-seeking to actually improve himself substantially.

Now, Shawn is dishonest about everything too. He has his history of racially insensitive comments online. And the fact he chose Camila as a beard when she posted and reposted racist shit isn't a good look either. But Shawn has more of a chance to mature and branch out to a different audience because he has the singer-songwriter image and brand to his name. He just needs to actually focus on being a musician, train like crazy and challenge himself to write more complex lyrics. At this point, coming out of the closet would benefit his career.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Sunday at 12:32 PM

But he doesn't care about being a musician.

People think the RS interview is a disaster because he show his homophobic side but that's only part of the disaster because in that interview he showed he doesn't care about music at all, he cares about having hits, having fans and being famous and that's all

by Anonymousreply 97Last Sunday at 12:34 PM

Well I think he did take singing lessons, I remember reading aboiut it, particularly as his voice was changing at the time. But it says a lot about the music industry today that they were even trying to promote a singer whose voice was changing. When there are so many singer-songwriters with more talent and old enough to have mature voices. But the fact is, the stars keep getting younger and younger and they're being promoted to children.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Sunday at 7:01 PM

My favorite position:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99Yesterday at 3:57 AM

Do you like my outfit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10021 hours ago

werqqq r100!

by Anonymousreply 10120 hours ago

Ok, not a fan have not paid much attention to him...

Saw/heard him on come water commercial...PURSES GALORE!

by Anonymousreply 10220 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!