Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Petition Against Colton Underwood's Upcoming Netflix Series Receives More Than 25,000 Signatures

A Change.org petition calling for the cancelation of Netflix's upcoming reality series starring Colton Underwood is gaining steam.

Shortly after Underwood came out as gay in a Good Morning America interview with Robin Roberts on April 14, PEOPLE confirmed that he has been documenting his coming out journey for a Netflix show. The project is set to feature well-known figures from the LBGTQ+ community, including Gus Kenworthy who will reportedly mentor Underwood.

Due to the former restraining order that Underwood's ex-girlfriend Cassie Randolph previously obtained against him, citing allegations of harassment and stalking, a Change.org petition was subsequently created in an effort to get the show canceled by the streaming service.

"Cassie is a victim of Colton's abuse, and he does not deserve a platform in any way," the petition's creator wrote. "Regardless of his sexuality, Colton should not be given a platform as a result of his abusive, manipulative, and dangerous behavior."

At the time of publication, the petition has garnered more than 25,000 signatures. A rep for Netflix did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Three months after Underwood, 29, and Randolph, 25, called it quits in May 2020, the California native filed for a restraining order against the former athlete for allegedly stalking and harassing her. In the filing obtained by PEOPLE, she accused her ex of placing a tracking device on her car and sending her numerous text messages, allegedly posing as an anonymous stalker.

Randolph also claimed that Underwood appeared at both her apartment and parent's house unannounced.

In early November, Randolph dropped the restraining order against Underwood. In a statement to PEOPLE at the time, Underwood said the two "were able to reach a private agreement."

Underwood publicly apologized to Randolph during his GMA interview, saying he regretted "how things ended" between them. He added, "I messed up. I made a lot of bad choices."

Days later, Randolph spoke out and thanked fans for their support.

Randolph, 25, shared a short post on her Instagram Story thanking "everyone for all the kind comments and messages."

"It means so much," she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 4, 2021 11:11 PM

The scorned fraus are in a RAGE!

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2021 2:40 AM

Come on, sign it.

You know you want to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 2:44 AM

Stalker and abuser are being cited as reasons for signing the petition.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 2:47 AM

Lance Bass the jealous bitch, probably started the petition.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 2:47 AM

Colton was "straight" for pay.....Now he is "gay" for pay......He will do drag if they meet his price....

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2021 2:47 AM

His little coming out party is quickly becoming a disaster!

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2021 2:48 AM

Jesus. People need to find better things to do.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2021 2:51 AM

I was shocked when he came out and had to think long and hard before I signed on.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2021 2:52 AM

Can someone explain to me why was a gay guy harassing a straight woman? What's this shit about?

Are we sure he's gay not bi? I had bi boyfriends who were terrible to women prior and after dating me. That I can understand.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2021 2:57 AM

R5. He'll do trans for the right price.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2021 3:01 AM

Photographed at a Denver gay bar with Gus.

He’s wearing a baseball cap backwards for crissakes. He needs the Queer Eye guys to help him dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote] Can someone explain to me why was a gay guy harassing a straight woman?

He was "upping the ante."

The more people called him gay, the more he was trying to prove he was straight. I guess stalking and harassing his "girlfriend" was something he thought a straight guy would do.

OR.

The girlfriend found out that he was gay, and threatened to out him.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 3:03 AM

[quote] Can someone explain to me why was a gay guy harassing a straight woman? What's this shit about?

It was violence. He very obviously has a screw loose. It's not all about the trauma of being closeted. I'd vote him most likely to kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 3:11 AM

[quote] I'd vote him most likely to kill someone.

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2021 3:14 AM

He's scum; pretty, but scum.

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 3:17 AM

"Jesus. People need to find better things to do."

The Under-40s have a couple hours of 'work' to do on their computers per day; no spouse, no kids. Tons of free time to block, delete, cancel, ghost, virtue signal and purity test.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 3:18 AM

25,001 signatures. I just signed. This psychopathic Maga closet case is using the gay community for a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2021 3:35 AM

This over saturation is going to haunt him.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2021 3:37 AM

Time for him to make "A" OnlyFans

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 3:45 AM

"Can someone explain to me why was a gay guy harassing a straight woman?"

She dropped the charges. Probably because she was making shit up to get back at him

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2021 3:46 AM

"Gay for a Buck. Gay Virgin for TWO bucks" = working title.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2021 3:47 AM

He seems very fake and insincere. Screams narcissistic. Also, why is he deserving of a documentary? Because he was closeted and appeared on The Bachelor? He was a liar then and probably still a liar now who will do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2021 3:49 AM

I wonder if Netflix will cave the pressure?

They don't want a horde of angry fraus on their hands. It's bad for business.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote] He was a liar then and probably still a liar now who will do anything for attention.

That describes everyone in reality tv. Why should this be any different?

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2021 3:50 AM

Colton should go trans as a butch woman without changing his appearance. Look at the worse misogynistic, abusive creep called Charles Clymer. He had so many complaints (including petition) against him and once he became brave and stunning 'Charlotte', almost everyone from the Left seems to pander to him.

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2021 3:57 AM

Does anybody know what bar in Denver?

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2021 4:02 AM

We're all very sorry Cassie.

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2021 4:02 AM

“including Gus Kenworthy who will reportedly mentor Underwood.”

This is so cringe

by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2021 4:03 AM

Maybe she should get her own reality show?

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2021 4:04 AM

Colton will come out as black when his latest gay grift fall thru....

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2021 4:04 AM

If he’s gay what the hell is he doing with an ex girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 31April 21, 2021 4:04 AM

Let Me Dance For You!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2021 4:04 AM

[quote] If he’s gay what the hell is he doing with an ex girlfriend?

R31, do you know ANYTHING about Colton?

He was on The Bachelor before coming out, FFS!

All these ladies vying to be his girlfriend and future wife.

And it was all a SCAM.

Now you know why they're so pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2021 4:07 AM

R28 I agree. It’s as if gay people are so different,and extreme that this all American white boy needs special help. It ki d of continues a certain narrative of us as being beyond the pale. Besides, If he had an inkling that he was gay-why go on national tv to date/decieve women? That would be the LAST thing a closeted guy should do.

This guy is nice looking, but he has more than a few screws loose. I don’t blame straight women for being mad.

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2021 4:08 AM

R26 = "Gay for Pay Pussycat Lounge"

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2021 4:09 AM

You want cringe?

Watch this.

Bwaahahahahahahahaha.

He fooled all of those bitches!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2021 4:10 AM

Bachelor Nation is PISSED.

This petition is their version of "Get him, girls!"

by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2021 4:11 AM

R26, reports are that he was at Charlie’s

by Anonymousreply 38April 21, 2021 4:11 AM

Is he top or bottom, anything going on cock or ass wise?

by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2021 4:12 AM

You'll have to ask his college football teammates, R39. They would know.

By the way, Colton was a BRUISER in college.

He looks so different now, compared to his college football days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2021 4:16 AM

How did they find that many oblivious girls to be on that show?

by Anonymousreply 41April 21, 2021 4:17 AM

#35.... Colton Underwood.

Now it's starting to make sense why Gus is mentoring him.

They're both former athletes. I guess maybe they have at least that in common.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 21, 2021 4:17 AM

It's hard to believe this is the same guy.

He used to be so BUTCH.

I'll bet you $100 he's a bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 21, 2021 4:20 AM

Please don't cancel me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2021 4:22 AM

I promise I'll do better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2021 4:24 AM

R42

Gus is only doing it because Colton’s white, str8-appearing and handsome but most of all because Gus is desperately clinging to his fifteen minutes and this is an opportunity to get media attention.

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2021 4:24 AM

R42 They both dealt with the raging issues of jock itch?

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2021 4:25 AM

His coming out interview was touching but after the news broke about this project, I rolled my eyes. Just...

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2021 4:26 AM

[quote] The Under-40s have a couple hours of 'work' to do on their computers per day; no spouse, no kids. Tons of free time to block, delete, cancel, ghost, virtue signal and purity test.

No shit. I know people like this. They write some code, take a meeting on their cellphone, then go out for the rest of the day or play online—and pull in 150k a year.

And r13 should fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2021 4:31 AM

R11 = Colton was at the Midtowne Spa in Denver...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2021 4:34 AM

I didn't realize Gua was that tiny. Are skiiers short?

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2021 4:35 AM

R51 That lower center of gravity must help a lot.

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2021 4:36 AM

Gus. Sorry, I've been drinking in honor of George.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2021 4:36 AM

Could he be a little less scripted with it all? Jesus.

Ok he’s gay. Big whoop. No need to draw it all out like cotillion.

by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2021 4:39 AM

Come on girls we can't let these homophobic fraus quiet one of our sisters. Let's start our own Change.org petition to counteract

by Anonymousreply 55April 21, 2021 4:54 AM

Change.org sound like a fundraiser tool to help trans transition.

by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2021 4:59 AM

Next Season on The Bachelor = "Will you find your Prince Charming?. Or will he be your Princess Charming?...Will you wonder why Bachelor post pix of himself with his MALE "roommate"?...Will Chris Harrison still love Plantation Weddings? Find out this season of The Bachelor"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 21, 2021 5:07 AM

[quote] I know people like this. They write some code, take a meeting on their cellphone, then go out for the rest of the day or play online—and pull in 150k a year

Seriously? What in the hell are they coding, that pulls in $150,000 a year???

[quote] Will Chris Harrison still love Plantation Weddings? Find out this season of The Bachelor"

Not likely. He's been cancelled.

Replaced with two fraus who will now host the show.

by Anonymousreply 58April 21, 2021 5:22 AM

I thought Blake and Ryan were the big plantation wedding people?

by Anonymousreply 59April 21, 2021 5:24 AM

Here you go, R59...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 21, 2021 5:30 AM

[quote] It's hard to believe this is the same guy. He used to be so BUTCH. I'll bet you $100 he's a bottom.

God, you queens need to find straight and bi men to befriends with asap. Your notions of masculinity are ridiculous.

Only fem gays who hang around hags have these stupid standards of masculinity. You need to meet more straight men in real life.

by Anonymousreply 61April 21, 2021 5:47 AM

So several thousand angry bachelor fan-fraus decided him texting her and showing up at her house is "violence" and he "shouldn't have a platform"?

by Anonymousreply 62April 21, 2021 5:49 AM

They are professional reality-tv people. The “stalking” was obviously part of the storyline. She must now double-down on it because her dumb frau fans don’t realise everything is fake and scripted. Though at this point it’s likely neither Underwood nor his “ex girlfriend” know what’s real in their lives and what isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 63April 21, 2021 6:08 AM

R60 = They kept him as a producer. Guess ABC was only HALF offended?

by Anonymousreply 64April 21, 2021 6:40 AM

Since we are talking about Colton----can we also talk about THIS "straight for pay" queen?.....Cause Nathan Fillion is a joke too. Pretending to be a straight TV dad (AGAIN)...He was willing to keep Castle going (after his tv wife was going to be killed off)---until there was backlash...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 21, 2021 6:47 AM

What's the dirt on Nathan Fillion, R65???

I love him and his big ass. Is he a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2021 6:56 AM

Colton made a mockery out of The Bachelor's silly notion that every contestant involved is really there to find true love.

He should have come out with some bullshit story, that some incident either during or after his last reality TV stint made him realize he is gay and insist that until then he was so sure he was straight thanks to being under the influence of a strict religious upbringing. That would've appeased the angry Bachelor stans who are out for blood (oh, he didn't know any better).

The timing of the Netflix deal announcement was incredibly bad. It made it look like an ill-advised cash grab.

To me, what would have made sense would have been a public PR stunt of him making amends to Cassie, to defuse the controversy of him stalking and harassing her. Make him look like he is not only remorseful, but also willing to make things right. Then people would've been more willing to watch him open a new chapter as out and proud gay man.

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2021 7:42 AM

Run, Colton, Run! The angry mob is coming with torches! Quick, get Gus to teach you how to fight like a girl!

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2021 8:40 AM

I kinda want Netflix to cancel him over this. There are still too many ignorant gays who think Woke White Women are allies and won't turn on us the moment it serves them

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2021 8:47 AM

This cancel culture shit is getting out of hand. If you don’t like him, don’t watch his show. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2021 8:55 AM

r69, there's a difference between allies who stand by you no matter what and a troll trying to insult allies with the word woke and associate it with being fickle.

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2021 9:02 AM

The comments on that petition are hilarious! You can tell a lot of them are barely holding it together to stop themselves making homophobic comments.

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2021 9:03 AM

He's hawt so he should not be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2021 9:05 AM

r72 has it.

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2021 9:10 AM

r71 No matter what? Have you forgotten how they dismissed Mayor Pete's success because he's a white man? Oh I see, so in your mind, troll = someone who dares disagree with you.

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2021 9:11 AM

r72, stirring up shit, that's what makes a troll a troll.

Gay allies aren't the problem. Woke women aren't the problem. Shit stirring trolls are.

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2021 9:14 AM

Have former teammates come forward to say that he ogled them in the lockeroom and can’t be trusted?

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2021 9:19 AM

[quote]The comments on that petition are hilarious! You can tell a lot of them are barely holding it together to stop themselves making homophobic comments.

People wanting to make homophobic comments is funny?🧐 You must be a straight troll.🙄

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2021 9:22 AM

Coltons Netflix Pitch for a TV show = "I am GAY for a paycheck. I will throw in a gay virginity for a few more bucks..I will suck dick for the right price, but I won't kiss because I am too inexperienced".

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2021 9:25 AM

Colton kicks puppies and shakes babies!

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2021 9:30 AM

I just signed the petition and chipped in some money to help their cause. Handsome white guys like this don't deserve one iota more than they already have.

Oh yeah...and I guess because of that stalking thingamajig. Not that I would know anything about that, because I've never been considered even remotely stalkworthy in all my years on this planet.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2021 10:12 AM

[quote]well-known figures from the LBGTQ+ community, including Gus Kenworthy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA With a special appearance by MISS Jeffree Star? hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2021 10:15 AM

Colton has gay white privilege. Just like Mayor Buttigieg. And their arrogance will not even allow them to admit it. Course, in Petes case he has his SuperPAC collecting money for it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2021 10:18 AM

r83 lol. Gay 'white cis male privilege' specifically.

by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2021 11:23 AM

[quote] Handsome white guys like this don't deserve one iota more than they already have.

But he used to be fat!

Doesn't that count for something? Surely, there's a special protected group for former fatties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2021 11:42 AM

R85, I'm not sure if you've been in the gay world much recently, but fat guys have zero problems getting laid nowadays. Old and or ugly guys on the other hand is a different story entirely.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2021 1:40 PM

R76 - are you calling me a troll you screeching syphilitic cunt flap?

I read through the comments on that petition. Plenty of thinly veiled homophobia in them and you could easily tell they'd like to go further. Plenty of nasty gay haters who have signed the petition for "other reasons" is what I saw. I assume you're one of them and don't like your man hating, gay hating shit called out. You don't like it one bit.

Now just fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2021 1:47 PM

It’s the age of cancel culture. I’m not sure what Netflix was thinking in the first place. Helen Keller could have seen this coming from space.

by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2021 1:51 PM

I think women will have no use for him, just as in a few years he will be just another aging, chubby bottom looking for a top.

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2021 4:55 PM

He's not even that hot. He's just marginally attractive.

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2021 6:29 PM

Colton has definitely come a long way.

I wonder if he had plastic surgery, because his face looks so much better looking now compared to the photo at R85.

Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2021 1:10 AM

[quote] No shit. I know people like this. They write some code, take a meeting on their cellphone, then go out for the rest of the day or play online—and pull in 150k a year.

[quote] And [R13] should fuck right off.

Jealous, much? It's 250k a year and Colton is obviously a psycho. He's trying to go Hollywood so he wouldn't give you the time of day -- unless it was to kill you with an axe.

by Anonymousreply 92April 22, 2021 1:59 AM

How about if he bothers you that much DON’T WATCH HIS FUCKING SHOW. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 93April 22, 2021 2:09 AM

What Gus will be teaching Colton how to do on his Netflix show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2021 4:18 AM

Same r17

by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2021 4:19 AM

29,626 signatures currently

by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2021 4:25 AM

[quote] 29,626 signatures currently

Fucking bitter FRAUS.

Jealous that Colton will be stealing their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 97April 22, 2021 4:34 AM

Society as a whole would be better off if people were less invested in reality television trash and instead were to direct their energies into petitions about something that actually matters. Because a series about two dumb sluts ain’t it.

Christ, people are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 98April 22, 2021 4:53 AM

I'm already registered at that site so it took me all of 2 seconds to sign, so the talk of wasting time is moot. He's a jack ass and doesn't deserve positive attention for it. And no I am not a frau.

by Anonymousreply 99April 22, 2021 4:56 AM

There is no such thing as gay privilege you fucking dolts.

by Anonymousreply 100April 22, 2021 5:12 AM

Colton = Gay White Privilege. Same with Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 101April 22, 2021 5:21 AM

He’s a pass around bottom.

by Anonymousreply 102April 22, 2021 10:27 AM

I've watched those dating shows from time to time, and every single guy has pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 103April 22, 2021 10:32 AM

If you don’t like it don’t watch it.

by Anonymousreply 104April 22, 2021 10:35 AM

Lil Naz X was shunned by the country music audience and vilified for his latest video because of his race and his sexuality, but this guy, who was dishonest about who he was in the beginning even though it was obvious from outer space that he’s gay, gets a sentimental GMA interview and a Netflix deal? That’s Gay White Privilege on fleek.

by Anonymousreply 105April 22, 2021 10:44 AM

These people have too much time on their hands. I want to see a sex tape between this guy and Gus Kenworthy

by Anonymousreply 106April 22, 2021 11:21 AM

Colton stalking that girl is definitely abusive and he shouldn’t be rewarded form that and profit from deceptiom. Abuse is cycilical, however and we can see that Colton was abused: when his parents named him.

by Anonymousreply 107April 22, 2021 11:29 AM

Most people who come out as lgbt lose family and friends, jobs, face violence and intimidation. This slightly better than average looking white guy, after voluntarily deceiving 20:women and the nation, gets awarded a lucrative comtract, a show, a “gay guide,” free lube and condoms, and a pearl handled dildo.

by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2021 11:34 AM

I just want to see his dick.

by Anonymousreply 109April 22, 2021 11:34 AM

He jerks his cock a few times a day, I’ve heard.

by Anonymousreply 110April 22, 2021 11:35 AM

He was never fooling me!

by Anonymousreply 111April 22, 2021 11:41 AM

So, are we saying he pulled a Kevin Soacey?

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2021 11:43 AM

^^^ Spacey

by Anonymousreply 113April 22, 2021 11:44 AM

"Most people who come out as lgbt lose family and friends, jobs, face violence and intimidation."

Not if you're wealthy and/or attractive. In that case, you get a standing ovation and thousands of tweets of encouragement.

by Anonymousreply 114April 22, 2021 12:25 PM

Lil Nazi X, R105? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 115April 22, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote]That’s Gay White Privilege on fleek.

Because a guy fucking satan for a homophobic christian audience and being shunned by them is the same as a guy coming out for a mixed audience and being offered a deal by a liberal network.

by Anonymousreply 116April 22, 2021 1:05 PM

I could have expressed thT better but i just got woken up and havent had coffee yet.

by Anonymousreply 117April 22, 2021 1:06 PM

R116 i mean

by Anonymousreply 118April 22, 2021 1:06 PM

Stay pressed, hunties!

by Anonymousreply 119April 22, 2021 1:07 PM

Netflix already stood up to the fraus over Cuties. They are definitely not scared or intimidated by them.

by Anonymousreply 120April 22, 2021 1:12 PM

A few years back, can you image what DL would have said about being "mentored" in how to be a gay?

The petition is not wrong. Setting aside the absurd notion of a coming out journey, that story cannot be realistic without diving deeply into his harassment and stalking of that woman. There is NO version of this type of "documentary" that can portray that situation without trying to glamorize it or trying to make him look sympathetic.

Frankly, the idea that "it's okay" to stalk and abuse someone because he was "struggling" with his sexuality as an excuse is laughable and pernicious.

by Anonymousreply 121April 22, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote] Because a guy fucking satan for a homophobic christian audience and being shunned by them is the same as a guy coming out for a mixed audience and being offered a deal by a liberal network.

"Mixed audience"? He has very limited appeal. He was sprung on us by the same nefarious reality TV complex that legitimized Trump and has nearly destroyed our country. Now all gay guys are back to being liars, cowards and psychos because that's the 'real' face of gays. Erasing 30 years of positive representations because, allegedly, he is a "real" person...like Trump was a 'real' billionaire with great experience and leadership potential. Everyone should be at least mildly offended by Colton's stunt. Yet, there is some privilege at play here, so you decide what it is.

by Anonymousreply 122April 22, 2021 2:38 PM

[quote]Because a guy fucking satan for a homophobic christian audience and being shunned by them is the same as a guy coming out for a mixed audience and being offered a deal by a liberal network.

He didn't "fuck" Satan, he lapdanced him. And it was not "for a homophobic christian audience," it was for whomever happened to watch the video, namely his fanbase. If Lil Nas X was white, the scrutiny over his video would not have been nearly as extreme, and his song with Billy Ray Cyrus would have been heralded by the redneck country audience the same way they champion Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, etc. If Colton was black, many of you would be condemning him left and right.

by Anonymousreply 123April 22, 2021 3:12 PM

[quote] If Colton was black, many of you would be condemning him left and right.

That's no joke. It only took minutes to decide that self-loathing, lying closet case Colton deserved to be heralded as a role model. When OPENLY gay former football player Michael Sam made the draft, the Klan Grannies pounced.

by Anonymousreply 124April 22, 2021 3:37 PM

What the fuck are Klan Grannies?

by Anonymousreply 125April 22, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote]What the fuck are Klan Grannies?

You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 126April 22, 2021 3:46 PM

Wasn’t that something from Deliverance? Like MTG?

by Anonymousreply 127April 22, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote] "Most people who come out as lgbt lose family and friends, jobs, face violence and intimidation."

[quote] Not if you're wealthy and/or attractive. In that case, you get a standing ovation and thousands of tweets of encouragement.

Exactly. See Bruce Jenner.

He got a documentary, magazine covers, a reality show, and even an ESPY sports award.

by Anonymousreply 128April 22, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote] Most people who come out as lgbt lose family and friends, jobs, face violence and intimidation.

And most people who barebacked got AIDS and died but things have changed now. But by your logic, everyone should still die from AIDS, everyone should still lose family and friends and face violence and intimidation. Isn’t it better that things have changed? You probably also want people saddled with student debt because you had student debt and paid it off so it wouldn’t be fair for them to not have debt.

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2021 5:22 PM

It comes down to whether he deserves to be rewarded for coming out or not. And the basic answer should be: Yes, anybody coming out should be rewarded for coming out, so other closet cases may feel encouraged to come out and get rewarded as well. But then how would that reward, or rewards, look like? Everybody getting a TV show? An actual welcome package? Getting to suck Gus Kenworthy's cock or fuck his ass (oooh, yes sir!)?

This envy about a pretty, white boi receiving the key to the city (a Netflix reality TV deal? Wow!) doesn't really serve the LGBT Community well.

Haters will hate. And he must've pissed off a lot of Bachelor fans with his coming out.

by Anonymousreply 130April 22, 2021 5:32 PM

He comes from the generations where everyone gets a prize for participation, so it seems like he’s deserving of the show.

by Anonymousreply 131April 22, 2021 5:43 PM

LOL people pretending the care about him "stalking" Cassie. She dropped the restraining order a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 132April 22, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote] LOL people pretending the care about him "stalking" Cassie. She dropped the restraining order a while ago.

Exactly. It's just a red herring.

The real motive behind this is to take him down for being gay and coming out.

You know what they say about a woman scorned...

by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2021 5:54 PM

Lil Nas is being attacked by Woke White Women for being Islamophobic because he dared drag Islam when he was 17 and won't address it. The reaction would not have been any better if he were white.

by Anonymousreply 134April 22, 2021 5:58 PM

So, both Colton and Lil Nas receive backlash and maybe that backlash is framed as being for something other than being gay? How utterly shocking.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2021 6:08 PM

Colton, lil nas and Pete are being attacked for being gay. Breeders and self loathers are scum.

by Anonymousreply 136April 22, 2021 6:17 PM

He can’t be evil, can he? He’s very pretty. Like that lovely Armie Hammer!

by Anonymousreply 137April 22, 2021 6:21 PM

Colton's being dragged for being a vapid dumbass closet homo MAGAt, liar and sociopath.

Naz: for being Black and gay and fab.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2021 6:59 PM

I don't care about the Cassie stuff but I wouldn't mind the Netflix series disappearing. He's a big time liar especially for a paycheck. All he had to do was say no at any point without explanation but, no, what fun would that have been. Annoying fuck and we're all party to his charade.

Beat off to him, sure, but don't watch his dumbass show. Full of more platitudes, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote] It comes down to whether he deserves to be rewarded for coming out or not.

No, it comes down to whether a reported stalker and abuser should be rewarded for coming out as a gay man and the answer is no. However, if he’s willing to dedicate an episode of this “documentary” to discussing those verified reports - and no, saying, “I made mistakes,” doesn’t cut it, toots - then by all means.

by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2021 7:46 PM

r140, I guess the Bachelor franchise means the world to you.

by Anonymousreply 141April 22, 2021 7:48 PM

Colton, a butt plug, a pledge paddle and a handle of a Smirnoff. What an ideal afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2021 7:51 PM

R141 I’ve never watched nor cared to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2021 7:52 PM

r143 and yet here you are, knowing so much about him being a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 144April 22, 2021 7:54 PM

R144 It’s been all over the news, hun.

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2021 7:55 PM

At what point does being in the closet go from part of the journey to just plain LYING? Especially with money involved. I liked him better before the "aw, shucks" confession. He knew all along. We just do.

At least he didn't knock someone up to prove a point but that's all I will give him. 29 years old, for Chrissakes.

by Anonymousreply 146April 22, 2021 7:57 PM

r145, and it made you sooo mad you had to go to DL.

by Anonymousreply 147April 22, 2021 7:58 PM

R147 No, I was already on here when this thread popped up and decided to chime in. After this little exchange of ours, however, it seems obvious to me that “the Bachelor franchise means the world to [italic]you[/italic],” as does Mr. Underwood’s career as a reality star.

As I shared upthread, I was moved by and applauded his coming out, but was a bit turned off by the rapid signing of this deal, which sort of diluted the impact of his disclosure; it also made it seem like it was all preplanned.

However, after the abuse and stalking accusations and a copy of the restraining order came out, followed by his response, I’ve gone cold on ol’ Colty.

by Anonymousreply 148April 22, 2021 8:07 PM

r148, sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 149April 22, 2021 8:37 PM

R149 Honey, whatever makes you feel normal, as hard as that may be for someone like you. This little exchange is over.

by Anonymousreply 150April 22, 2021 8:39 PM

Those accusing him of being a MAGAT, are you sure?

That would be the biggest Colton Underwood deal breaker for me, and I'd sign the fucking petition in two seconds.

But I need proof.

by Anonymousreply 151April 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Well, look it up, dumb cunt, R151.

by Anonymousreply 152April 22, 2021 9:22 PM

It's not just because he's a MAGAT, but he has harassed multiple women, not to mention the psychological abuse he put on his female exes

by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2021 9:36 PM

Give me John Paul Jones and his great head of hair any day.

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2021 10:10 PM

Now THERE'S a stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2021 10:16 PM

Stalker? Sure, there's the restraining order. But abuser? How do you know he hit her?

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] And he must've pissed off a lot of Bachelor fans with his coming out.

Where are you seeing that they’re mad? Bachelor Nation is loving this!

by Anonymousreply 157April 23, 2021 6:17 AM

How dare you try to correct the moral police [156]?

by Anonymousreply 158April 23, 2021 7:56 AM

Colton (closet case stalker), Lil Nas (Satan Lover), and Buttigieg (Hillbilly Mayor who squandered PAC money) are not good for the Gay Community...And they have certainly done nothing for the gay community....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 23, 2021 8:22 AM

Oh fuck off, R159. Go peddle your divisive shit elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 160April 23, 2021 8:31 AM

R159 is the one who’s not good for the gay community, wants to tear it apart from the inside out.

by Anonymousreply 161April 23, 2021 8:34 AM

Will Colton learn about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 23, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote] It comes down to whether he deserves to be rewarded for coming out or not. And the basic answer should be: Yes, anybody coming out should be rewarded for coming out, so other closet cases may feel encouraged to come out and get rewarded as well.

What about character and morality? Something is wrong with him. He doesn't even seem like a good guy. He is white and passably attractive -- just enough to get media attention. Gays will collectively regret that he was given a pass and rewarded with a platform.

by Anonymousreply 163April 23, 2021 2:34 PM

Outstanding article R162.

by Anonymousreply 164April 23, 2021 2:49 PM

Colton should be on a gay reality dating show.

That could be fun.

by Anonymousreply 165April 23, 2021 4:41 PM

r156 Psychological abuse isn't physical abuse. You know there are different types of abuse right? And each is destructive in their own right. r158 nothing was corrected if r156 didn't even get it right

by Anonymousreply 166April 23, 2021 6:33 PM

When a former NFL player is called an "abuser and stalker" without more adjectives, what kind of abuse do you automatically think of?

by Anonymousreply 167April 23, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] what kind of abuse do you automatically think of?

Can you give us a clue?

by Anonymousreply 168April 23, 2021 8:10 PM

If you don’t like the petition, don’t sign it.

by Anonymousreply 169April 23, 2021 8:49 PM

It sounds like a homophobic, frau-centric petition to me, but if you want to sign it, knock yourself out.

by Anonymousreply 170April 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Are people seriously so out of more important things to do than signing this petition?

by Anonymousreply 171April 24, 2021 12:27 AM

I have been watching some clips from his season of the Bachelor on Youtube recently and reading the comments (most being from 1-2 years ago) and it is quite amusing.

This comment form 2 years ago in particular: "I'm curious if there is something about his personality that turns girls off. I've never seen so many contestants walk out on this show on their own choice."

Many of these women were so clueless, how many of them even considered the possibility he could be gay? This petition does reek of frau-revenge to me.

by Anonymousreply 172April 25, 2021 5:16 AM

Have we received size verificata? I’m guessing AWG...

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2021 5:22 AM

r173 see r44 r45

by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2021 5:36 AM

[quote] I've never seen so many contestants walk out on this show on their own choice.

Even Cassie walked off the show and sent herself home because she didn’t see it happening with Colton. Colton had to ditch the final 2 and go chase after Cassie to convince her to cum back. Cassie should’ve trusted her first instinct.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2021 5:50 AM

"We're all terribly sorry, Cassie. "

by Anonymousreply 176April 25, 2021 6:38 AM

Gay or not, I hope he’s now at peace with himself now and can find a little hep penis.

by Anonymousreply 177April 25, 2021 6:42 AM

[quote]Gay or not, I hope he's now at peace with himself now and can find a little hep penis.

I can't abide a little penis that isn't hep.

by Anonymousreply 178April 25, 2021 9:18 AM

People can be so mean and pathetic. If you don't want to watch the show - don't. There is no need to sign a fucking petition over it.

From my own viewpoint I and not interested in the proposed TV show but I wouldn't dream of signing a petition against it.

by Anonymousreply 179April 25, 2021 9:54 AM

Stalin would have loved these morons.

by Anonymousreply 180April 25, 2021 10:05 AM

20-30 years ago coming out was really a big deal. Today it is so different, I find the Frau petition’s questions appropriate. If this guy even suspected he was gay why go on a hetero dating show? Why was he stalking the “girlfriend” if he wanted cocks-n-more? Now he wants to get a Netflix show about being “introduced” to Gaiety? Naw. I’m good with what this dude selling.

by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2021 10:43 AM

[R181] I don't think you realize how BIG of a deal coming out is still in most places. You're absolutely the very lucky few if you think coming out is not a big deal anymore. So yes, would I ever watched his Netflix series? Most probably not. Do I celebrate his (or anyone's) coming out? Absolutely. And if his coming out and this series is even in the slightest manage to decrease the level of homophobia in sports world, then that's great. Tbf I couldn't care less about Colton, but Gus has been nothing but a great person as far as I watched him, so I hope at least he can bring positive influnce there.

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2021 11:29 AM

R105 Sorry but that's bullshit and you know it.

Lil Nas X was not shunned from the country music for being black and gay, he was shunned because what he does is not country by any means (and yes, country music has a problem of racism and homophobia but that's not the problem with Lil Nas X).

And he received a lot of backlash for the satanic video and i doubt a gay white singer doing the same will be better treated.

By the way, the song was number one on the billboard and it's getting played on radio.

And i'm not comparing Lil Nas X with Colton, one is a singer and is doing something quite new, a gay singer who is blatantly gay in his songs, and the other is a reality tv star who did what everything else do on reality tv, following the script an lie.

But not everything has to do with race, in fact Lil Nas X backlash has way more to do with being gay than with being black

by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2021 11:41 AM

[quote] Lil Nas X was not shunned from the country music for being black and gay, he was shunned because what he does is not country by any means (and yes, country music has a problem of racism and homophobia but that's not the problem with Lil Nas X).

That is a bunch of fuckery. If he was a white dude, country radio would have fully embraced him and ‘Old Town Road’ would have been a country radio #1. The hit song was quietly removed by Billboard from its country music chart despite the fact that it charted there, with a statement saying ‘Old Town Road’ “doesn’t embrace enough elements of today’s country music” to qualify for its chart. So, even though the song featured country music icon Billy Ray Cyrus and had all the requisite feels of a typical Bro-Country track from artists like FGL or Luke Bryan, their decision was that it doesn’t embrace elements of today’s country music? TODAY’S country music? Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2021 1:29 PM

R184 Country radio had problems with Sam Hunt because his music was not country enough, and have problems with Taylor Swift when she was too poppy.

Old town road is a mix between country and hip hop and it's obvious that country radio was going to have a problem with that.

Women made the most interesting country music for years but the chrats were dominating by bro country artists, and there were popular radio host making comment about the women being the lettuce of the hamburger on country music.

I didn't say being black was not a problem (the number of black country singers who make the charts is very little) and being gay would be a problem for sure (if they didn't decided to not play the song before), but that was not the main problem.

Would be Old town road played if he was white? i doubt it, maybe if he was an established artist with previous hits but not being a newbie

by Anonymousreply 185April 25, 2021 1:35 PM

[quote]What the hell are Klan Grannies?

They’re part of a nutritious breakfast, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 186April 25, 2021 4:13 PM

Hahahahaha

From the video at R36:

“Well, for the first time in public together... shall we bring him OUT?”

by Anonymousreply 187April 25, 2021 4:16 PM

Viewing the transformation from R42 to R45, how could anyone NOT know?

by Anonymousreply 188April 25, 2021 4:17 PM

Would you?

I would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 29, 2021 4:05 PM

Not bad for a former fattie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 29, 2021 4:06 PM

How many cocks has he sucked?

by Anonymousreply 191April 29, 2021 4:40 PM

r189 Does he have "an" OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 192April 29, 2021 5:02 PM

He's becoming manorexic.

by Anonymousreply 193April 29, 2021 5:09 PM

I bet Gus has already swallowed his load.

by Anonymousreply 194April 29, 2021 5:11 PM

What’s the update on the petition? Was it handed in? Did it have any effect?

by Anonymousreply 195April 29, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote]What’s the update on the petition? Was it handed in? Did it have any effect?

I'm sure it will be every bit as effective as all of the "boycotts" by One "Million" Moms.

by Anonymousreply 196April 29, 2021 5:17 PM

Fraus trying to ruin good ol' gay fun. Don't let them !

by Anonymousreply 197April 29, 2021 5:22 PM

I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 198April 29, 2021 5:33 PM

I imagine Netflix sees this petition as genuine interest in the show. As in hate-watching and commenting how stupid or offensive the show is. Free promotion for them.

by Anonymousreply 199April 29, 2021 5:36 PM

I just want to see him naked, and you know there's a pretty good shot that'll happen if this series does. Fuck the haters.

by Anonymousreply 200April 29, 2021 5:38 PM

I bet Gus and Colton have gone into each other's holes

by Anonymousreply 201April 29, 2021 5:43 PM

The porn parody (from MEN, most likely) will be glorious.

by Anonymousreply 202April 29, 2021 5:45 PM

Cum Out (and In and On), Colton!

by Anonymousreply 203April 29, 2021 6:38 PM

He's a mega cum guzzler!

by Anonymousreply 204April 29, 2021 11:34 PM

Couldn't they just call the porn parody UNDER WOOD?

by Anonymousreply 205April 30, 2021 12:15 AM

Cotton Underwear

by Anonymousreply 206April 30, 2021 12:34 AM

If JSM was still around there probably would be a porn parody.

by Anonymousreply 207May 2, 2021 6:50 PM

How in the hell did Colton lose all that weight?

He looks amazing now.

by Anonymousreply 208May 3, 2021 8:08 PM

R208 Such is the pressures of now being an A-Gay.

by Anonymousreply 209May 3, 2021 9:00 PM

Kent put him on a diet.

Who is JSM? Jessica Sarah Michelle?

by Anonymousreply 210May 4, 2021 7:40 PM

R208 Easy, he knew he had to get all that Instaho dick he wants!

by Anonymousreply 211May 4, 2021 7:45 PM

I’ve already tired of his dopey looking face. To think, just a few weeks ago I was cheering him on for being “stunning and brave.” Now, he irritates me.

by Anonymousreply 212May 4, 2021 7:48 PM

No news No Insta I'm losing interest

by Anonymousreply 213May 4, 2021 9:11 PM

r212 he has derp face and looks like he smells like stale sweat. I put him in the same category as Chris Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 214May 4, 2021 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!