Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zipporah is a icon

You go girl. Such moxy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 4:53 PM

I watched this a few weeks ago on YouTube. She was a trip in this documentary, LOL.

A must watch, enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 6:06 PM

It's long gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2021 1:41 AM

Awesome story. Goes to show that money doesn't make people happy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2021 2:31 AM

I think she's very happy. She won most of her cases. She got her new house with a basement swimming pool, and is now building an airforce museum in the country, and reportedly has £40 million. I'd call that 'fuck you' money.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2021 3:59 AM

No. She's not happy.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2021 11:08 PM

a icon?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2021 11:45 PM

She is a cunt and I hope her house collapses, and not while she's in it, but right after she walks out the door, so she can see it happen.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2021 3:22 AM

R7

I agree. Although the South African man was also a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2021 4:35 PM

I rather liked the striped house. It looked like something one would see in Sweden (albeit in the countryside).

Rich people, the English, Londoners and white South Africans all tend to be cunts, so it doesn't surprise me that this turned into a clustercunt of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2021 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!