Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who do the lunatic DL queens here hate the most?

Encouraged by the stream of bile directed at Harry here over the weekend, just wondering...

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 4:44 PM

Meeeeeee!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 4:14 PM

I'm not convinced it's DL queens who hate those three.

All of the threads full of hate for those three are filled with middle-aged women. The Meghan/Harry threads are all unhinged rival factions from LSA/Twitter and the Armie threads are just insane fraus who've recently discovered Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 4:20 PM

Gotta add Madonna to that list.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 4:20 PM

We have a long history of ladies coming here to say things they can't say on their "real" forums, and I think that's who the real haters are. We used to have Websleuths and Prancing Ponies ladies, now it's Armie weirdos and BRF crazies, the latter of whom I hate if for no other reason than they FFed and got deleted a great old, long-running thread about royal jewels and tiaras, which they said was "trolling."

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 4:23 PM

Pamelyn Ferdin

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 4:26 PM

Pamela Franklin? ^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 4:36 PM

Can we stop talking about these people for a change?

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 4:36 PM

I'm an ancient frau who loves the Meghan and Harry gossip because it makes me laugh out loud. I do think the British tabloids are rough on her but she doesn't do herself any favors, ala Oprah interview Arnie's cannibal fetish is alarming and apparently a career killer.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 4:37 PM

R4, they were trying to argue with our BRF aspies this weekend and one called out “Everybody block so&so”.

It was like a call to assemble coming from Stephen Miller - like anybody would listen. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 4:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 4:38 PM

Gay men.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!