Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Jim Caviezel Pushes False QAnon Conspiracy at Right-Wing Conference

Actor Jim Caviezel, who used to be famous for starring in movies like “The Count of Monte Cristo” and “The Passion of the Christ,” joined an all-star lineup of far-right conspiracy theorists at a COVID-19 conspiracy “health and freedom” conference in Oklahoma on Friday night. And Caviezel spent at least part of his segment endorsing the false QAnon conspiracy theory regarding “the adrenochroming of children.”

This made-up theory states that rich people torture children so they can harvest their adrenaline, which the theory says has some unspecified rejuvenation properties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 4:22 AM

I don't want to lose brain cells by reading anything other than OP's post.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 11:42 AM

Here’s how Caviezel explained it.

“Essentially, you have adrenaline in your body,” Caviezel explained. “And when you are scared, you produce adrenaline. If you’re an athlete, you get in the fourth quarter, you have adrenaline that comes out of you. If a child knows he’s going to die, his body will secrete this adrenaline. And they have a lot of terms that they use that he [Ballard] takes me through, but it’s the worst horror I’ve ever seen. The screaming alone, even if I never, ever, ever saw it, it’s beyond — and these people that do it, umm, there will be no mercy for them.”

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 11:46 AM

I've always found this guy creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 11:49 AM

Was that before or after he ingested oleander leaves?

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 11:51 AM

Isn't that the plot of Monsters, Inc.?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 12:28 PM

what a god damned idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 12:56 PM

Religious zealot believes nonsense. Film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 12:58 PM

I love my daily adrenachrome, banana and acai smoothy.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 1:01 PM

If I'm not mistaken, it's also what Mrs Coulter tries to harvest when she separates kids from their Daemons in His Dark Materials.

People like Caviezel are quite literally insane.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 1:09 PM

Have these fucking idiots never heard of epipens? People have been injecting adrenaline for like 100 years. It doesn't make anyone young and it's made in a lab. FFS.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 1:25 PM

Millions are accepting this shit as fact. It really scares me. How long before they have an uprising and start murdering the “elites” to “save the children!”

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 1:29 PM

they should be thrown in jail

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 1:31 PM

By "elites" do they mean rich Democrats? Cause there are "elite" Republicans also.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2021 1:32 PM

There have always been stupid people and there always will be. It’s the internet that makes it so clear, however, and that acts as an accelerant.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 1:33 PM

Funny how these people are never concerned with guys like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 2:51 AM

R15 then it’s all about forgiveness if it’s another Deplorable. And not judging.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!