Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ellen & wife have flipped another property

Earning less than a $5 million profit. What's the point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 4:30 PM

Feeling the pinch?

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 5:31 AM

Those two just don't have enough money. The TV show, the Walmart line of women's clothing, the line of pet supplies at Petsmart. It's just not enough money.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 5:37 AM

I will review furniture, lots of Pierre Jeanneret chairs - they are fake. Hans Wegmer Papa Bears are fake. Noguchi lamp. Some Vlad Kagen sofas, knock offs. Fake Charlotte Perriand stool. Mobile, not Calder but it looks good, If it is, only interesting piece.

Do they have a fake furiture company? Every house is full of knockoffs, flavor of the month.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 6:01 AM

Flipping dykes!

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 6:12 AM

Aaaaaaaaaand..........who cares?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 6:20 AM

Thats an exceptionally dull interior for what looks like quite a nice house

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 2:47 PM

It’s nice to know she has a back up career for you know when the inevitable happens and she is brought down as the female Scott Rudin.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 2:53 PM

Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 2:56 PM

Nice. I hope Portia has a nice carve-out in the prenup, should she need it.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 3:01 PM

Must be location alone because the house is not impressive at least in photos.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 3:16 PM

House flipping is nothing more than a hobby / side hustle for them. Something they both can get involved in and do together. Their goal is not to find or build their perfect "forever" house. The attraction is in the hunt, the renovation, the flip (and the $$$). Then they move on and use the money for the next project. Some people play the stock market for the same thrill. In the meantime these house projects help feed EG's home furnishings partnerships. And the shelter magazines love it since it's gives them a steady stream of content.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 3:34 PM

But surely house flipping might lead to Portia fucking a lesbian handyman?

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 3:39 PM

I love how Portia de Rossi's real name is Mandy Rogers.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2021 3:39 PM

Poor thing. She'll be eating Purina cat chow next.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 3:54 PM

She picked the name when she was a teenager, R13, and you can tell. I'm surprised she kept it.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 3:59 PM

R12 I can totally see Portia running off with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 4:01 PM

I think Ellen thinks she's going to make bajillions off these flips and she always just about breaks even.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 4:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!