Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi Lovato had a hard weekend because she didn’t get the Froyo she wanted

She walked out because of its diet menu and had a Hard weekend after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2021 2:34 AM

Wow I must say I dont think we've ever had a topic so obscure and ridiculous to generate this many threads. I mean this has got to be the 20th thread on this. She shall here forth be known as Demi Froyo Lovato, a la David TYLER Muir

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 4:13 AM

Demi apologized about her yogurt bruhaha. I guess telling "her truth" about yogurt didn't quite work out.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 4:16 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 4:17 AM

Semi Famous Lovato needs better problems in her life.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 4:21 AM

Cancel the canceller!!

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 4:22 AM

I can’t with that hair. She looks like the character from dumb and dumber.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 4:32 AM

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 4:44 AM

Demi is bucking down on her instagram with comments from diabetics who support her and Jameela Jamil has jumped to her rescue with a very long multi page post on her instragram live explaining why Demi is right and the people criticizing her are wrong!

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 4:53 AM

All this because she got triggered by some sugar-free stuff? Those enablers aren't helping her R8. They just contribute to her victim mentality.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 4:57 AM

And the pics that she posted were ones she found a online that were actually from 2016 and aren't even products they carry anymore. I guess she didn't take any pics of the sugar free cookies that made her run from the store so she google imaged it and then posted old photos. When Jameela Jamil is who comes to your defense....you are in trouble. I bet Jameela had to run from a pack of bees the last time she got froyo.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 5:05 AM

Someone should ship her to a village in India for a week. Maybe when she sees some actual problems, she will stop being this whiny tiresome shell of a person. For real though, people like her with their constant gain and loss of the same 5 pounds and "Oh my god why is everyone so mean to me" shtick are so pathetic. If you really love to whine and play the victim so much, do us all a favour and please go get some real problems... then you will atleast be our money's worth.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 5:07 AM

This bitch. That hair. Her drama.

What are we promoting this week?

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 5:36 AM

Poor little rich junkie.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2021 5:57 AM

I don’t need to see that!

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 6:00 AM

She's a person whose name I recognize over the years, and yet I don't know what she's most famous for.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 6:00 AM

She has to eat three times a day?....so do most of us. Breakfast, lunch and dinner...

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 6:12 AM

She seems fat.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 6:17 AM

Plain Jane with an ugly boy haircut.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 6:21 AM

Blockhead..

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2021 6:24 AM

Does it mean I spend too much time on DL since, as this is the first time I've checked these threads, every time I saw "Froyo," I assumed it was about Richard Madden's twunk Froy, not frozen yogurt? 😄

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2021 6:26 AM

She should try actual sobriety. Either or up the weed. She's not very mellow.

Or attractive.

Or sane.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2021 6:26 AM

She is insufferable

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2021 9:25 AM

Her makeup reminds me of Boy George.

Especially the contouring that’s supposed to approximate a jawline. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2021 9:54 AM

She’s very aggressive. I am looking at this with the sound off, and even her “smile” is just an action baring her teeth. Her gestures are agitated and impatient.

I wonder what would happen if Snoop Dogg gave her some of his weed to smoke.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2021 9:56 AM

She's clearly mentally unwell but also very entitled.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2021 11:17 AM

She wanted her Froyo!!!

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote]I dont think we've ever had a topic so obscure and ridiculous to generate this many threads. I mean this has got to be the 20th thread on this.

I got yelled at two threads ago when I mentioned there were already a ton of threads. Someone on DL is VERY INVESTED in making sure there are a LOT of threads about this.

To be fair, this is the most publicity Lovato has gotten since she almost kicked the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2021 1:22 PM

The haircut does not become her.

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2021 1:33 PM

Shame on you all for MANSPLAINING and trying to GASLIGHT a WOMAN who suffers from a MENTAL ILLNESS. DEMI needs to SPEAK HER TRUTH and she will SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER. FAT SHAMING is not okay. Selling TRIGGERING items without a TRIGGER WARNING is not okay. We must DO BETTER.

by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2021 2:42 PM

So, she's a Karen? What a surprise...

by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2021 3:08 PM

While I agree "sugar free" options aren't the best thing for people suffering from Diabetes, they are usually sufficiently awful-tasting to begin weaning you off that type of food.

But this whole thing is so stupid. Why doesn't Demi go after McDonald's for selling "healthy" salads, loaded with calories, if she's so tough? She'd rather attack a small business. During a pandemic. LOL

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2021 3:20 PM

Her issue had nothing to do with diabetics. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2021 3:21 PM

R32 In response to Demi's outburst, people were pointing out that sugar-free foods are a dietary choice for some people with Diabetes, and not everything is about Demi and "her issues," and not everyone is trying to trigger her.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2021 3:30 PM

Diet doesn’t only exist for diabetics

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2021 3:32 PM

R34 You don't say! ... geez.

Also were these cookies billed as special "diet" cookies or something? Was that word used to sell them? Because otherwise, what is the obsession with the term "diet"? That's Demi's word, not mine.

by Anonymousreply 35April 20, 2021 3:36 PM

She and Lizzo seem to be in a competition for who can be the most annoying about fat culture. Lizzo was recently explaining to thin people that only fat people can post about body positivity. If you're thin, then you should be ashamed of your body.

by Anonymousreply 36April 20, 2021 3:41 PM

[quote]Also were these cookies billed as special "diet" cookies or something? Was that word used to sell them?

I know you were asking rhetorically but no, they were not being sold as diet. They had sugar free, gluten free and other cookies along those lines, none of which are "diet" foods.

It's a very provincial, flyover kind of thing to call sugar-free foods "diet food," and there were tons of articles in the 80s and 90s about how sugar free or low sugar doesn't mean diet. I honestly hadn't heard anyone refer to sugar free as "diet" for years.

The only reason it's even being said now is because her fans are trying to defend her and "you don't care about diabetics, you just hate her!" is their go-to comeback.

by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2021 3:52 PM

She said no such thing, R36.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2021 3:55 PM

Girl... be mad at your haircut, not the cookies.

by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2021 3:57 PM

R29 You forgot LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!

by Anonymousreply 40April 20, 2021 4:02 PM

We will bear witness to some real crazy shit during her elder years. If she lives that long.

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2021 4:06 PM

Her haircut makes me think of a kindergartner who got ahold of a pair of scissors when no one was looking. Did she pay for that atrocity ????

by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2021 5:39 PM

Twitter also found pics on Demi's instagram where she posts about weight loss and her waist looking thinner and where she shills laxative teas!

What a stupid move by her. Hopefully it helps out the froyo shop

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2021 6:42 PM

Diet cookies are the least of her problems. She seems to have a death wish. Moderation? Oh my sides!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2021 12:48 AM

What a dick.

by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2021 12:54 AM

She’s so irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2021 12:57 AM

I didn’t get the yogurt that I wanted!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2021 12:59 AM

Demi seems angry because tasty food makes people fat.

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2021 2:32 AM

Now here is a real problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2021 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!