Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever used the word "buttocks" at a funeral?

And I mean "buttocks," not butt, ass, heinie, poop chute, cornhole, or anything else but "buttocks."

And I mean a funeral, not a wedding, not a Bar Mitzvah, and not a Quinceañera.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 2:51 PM

They used it at my funeral.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2021 2:52 AM

Where is the Zoo! option?

I used the word buttocks at Spar the tiger's funeral in "We Bought a Zoo!"

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2021 2:53 AM

That explains why Madeline used to say "poo-poo" to them, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2021 2:54 AM

I’ve said it

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2021 2:55 AM

No, OP. And we're all looking for the chance for your relatives to say "stinking tedious asshole" at your approaching cremation ceremony, because

Grease

Fire.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2021 2:56 AM

It would be highly appropriate for Rafa Nadal's eulogy.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Meghan Markle's card attached to the locally-sourced wreath of flowers sent to St. George's Chapel and written in caligraphy said that she adored Prince Philip's and had a special relationship with his buttocks. The royal family then Meghan if she could prove it by asking if she knew the shade of Philip's buttocks hole. Apparently, this family is quite concerned about skin color. Ms. Markle couldn't name the shade of Philip's most private rosebud. Once again, they caught her in another lie.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote] The royal family then Meghan

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 3:45 AM

I have never attended the funeral of a fitness model or a proctologist, so it wouldn't have been appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 10:59 PM

I've used the word Botox at a funeral.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 11:02 PM

Yes. It was at Great-Grandfather Theodore Thurston-Birdwhistle's funeral in Grace Cathedral while I was sitting next to Great Aunt Gertrude when my ass got sore. I was shifting about trying to get comfortable when Great Aunt Gertie said, "Are you not feeling well, my dear?" "So sorry, I said, my buttocks are sore sitting on this uncomfortable pew." Great Auntie was a bit hard of hearing and she loudly repeated what she thought she heard. "WHAT, YOUR ARE BUTTOCK's SHITTING POO ?"

That did it. I was trying to be polite but I was so embarrassed! "Shush, Great Aunt Gertie!," I loudly stated, "Remember where you are!" Giggles were heard all around us and Great Aunt Gertie started laughing, too. It was a happy day because we all got a bit of money from Great-Grandfather's will.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 11:12 PM

No, but I loudly called my aunt a whore at one. And it wasn't even at the funeral of a relative, it was a local sanitation worker's.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2021 1:32 AM

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you made that up, R11, but at least you put some effort into it.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2021 5:02 AM

[quote] I've used the word Botox at a funeral.

Have you ever used Botox on your buttocks?

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2021 5:04 AM

No need to endanger yourself out on a limb R13. I did make the whole thing up. But, I will be sure to insert the word "buttocks" at the next funeral I attend. Something like, "the deceased has such lovely buttocks."

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2021 6:34 AM

Threads like this make me feel less and less connected to reality. WTF?

I'm going to take some pills and go to bed. Thanks to you bitches I'll probably dream of being chased by botoxed buttocks at funerals of clowns with fangs.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2021 7:18 AM

That makes me wish Salvador Dali had crossed paths with John Waters when he had the chance, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2021 7:29 AM

[quote] No, but I loudly called my aunt a whore at one. And it wasn't even at the funeral of a relative, it was a local sanitation worker's.

Was this sanitation worker one of your aunt's clients?

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2021 7:46 AM

R18, the funeral was held at The Four Seasons Landscape & Yard Waste facility.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2021 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!