Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

is it safe to share an electric shaver with someone else?

I'm thinking no, but just wanted to check with DL first.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 3:26 AM

Why not? Are you putting your mouth in it?

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 8:23 PM

I know a man who shared an electric razor with someone else.

He got hepatitis B from a Russian prostitute he fucked and his wife left him.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 8:26 PM

Anything that comes in close personal contact with another person runs the risk of transmitting various ailments - from severe things like blood borne illnesses to milder things like dermatological problems and fungi to in-between things like lice.

Of course, the level of risk varies. So "safe" is a personal matter on how much risk you are willing to accept.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 8:26 PM

It depends op how many people? Is this down at the shelter?

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 8:26 PM

Be careful. I had a roommate once who put a condom over his electric shaver and stuck it up his ass. I gave him a 10/10 for his savvy improvisation, but I hardly approve.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 8:26 PM

WTF R5 đŸ˜†

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 8:48 PM

"but just wanted to check with DL first."

This is what should have you worried.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 9:03 PM

Tell Lourdes de Leon to buy her own, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 9:03 PM

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 9:20 PM

for what, r9?

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 9:21 PM

Even though it’s electric, if there’s any possibility of blood exposure, hep c is a risk.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 10:33 PM

No it’s disgusting

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 10:35 PM

R5 here. I guess what I’m trying to put across is, that if it vibrates, it has been up someone’s ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 11:16 PM

You could get the AIDS that way you know.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 3:17 AM

Since no has used an electric shaver since 1973, who are you expecting to borrow it from, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!