Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you like the strong quiet type or the chatty, full of personality type?

For a bf

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 8:46 PM

bit of both

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 4:50 PM

A bit of both for me, as well. The chatty, full of personality types can be exhausting, and interacting with them for any length of time can result in one feeling like a wrung-out dishcloth. I truly appreciate a good conversationalist, but not to the point where they're bouncing off the walls and never shut up...and even interrupt what I want to say with their own, much superior take on things.

Yes, I was once involved with a guy like that..

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 5:07 PM

Big, dumb, and quiet who fucks like a prince.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 5:08 PM

The latter, though not as R2 notes "to the point where they're bouncing off walls and never shut up." Opposites work better for me. Too much of the "strong quiet type" (like me) and I want to kill them in short order.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 6:40 PM

I'm chatty while my partner is quiet and reserved. It works most of the time.

Ironically he's far better looking to people tend to gravitate towards him, although he doesn't say much.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 8:32 PM

Chatty, full of personality, funny and extroverted.

I’m introverted and I need an opposite.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 8:35 PM

I’m the strong, quiet type so I tend to seek the chatty, full of personality type to balance things out.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 8:36 PM

I prefer the large bank account type.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 8:42 PM

A big dick with deep pockets is my favorite type.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 8:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!