Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mask Dispute

I’m not a violent guy, but I just want to slap here arrogant face. Viciously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2021 6:07 PM

“I WILL NOT HAVE IT I WILL NOT HAVE IT”

She says that to her husband a lot.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 12:56 PM

I’m not violent but I would gladly vote for the death penalty for the OP.

Masks don’t work you stupid motherfucking retarded asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 1:00 PM

That’s not the point of the thread. This is a private business requirement. If she doesn’t want to comply with their rules, go elsewhere.

Miss r2 is a troll but still should seek therapy.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Why didn't they just shoot her in the fucking face? What a cunt. Almost eight billion people is more than enough.

Also, "Oh, dear"

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 1:12 PM

And if she wasn't white....

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 1:22 PM

Sartre almost had it right. Hell is MOST other people, including this insane bitch

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 1:35 PM

If the cops are going to keep killing people why cant it be this bitch and people like her. No discussion just fire away and be done with them.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote]Masks don’t work you stupid motherfucking retarded asshole.

You are either a troll or a complete idiot. In either case, I'm muting your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 2:34 PM

I commend the officers for showing restraint and not shooting her in the face. I would not have been so patient.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 2:41 PM

All the mask drama would be gone within a month if the police would shoot these losers in the face and force the GOP to pay for these people's facial reconstruction surgery.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 3:05 PM

What a fucking waste of time. To engage two police officers who have to do TWO investigations -- all because you are a childish, spoiled brat who gets your medical advice from Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 3:08 PM

She's a walking,weaponized Bio terrorist and like all anti maskers is parasitically relying on the masked to keep her protected from infection.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 3:44 PM

God what a fucking cunt. How did this not end in a vicious face slapping?

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 4:29 PM

Dumpster trash ho

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 4:37 PM

R15 - not peer reviewed, but okay...

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 5:06 PM

That face in the thumbnail is a work of art.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2021 5:27 PM

That study draws insane conclusions. Increased risk of cancer? Wtf? How can they draw that conclusion on a study which probably took 3 weeks to complete.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2021 6:54 PM

This is why I'm not a police officer. I would have purposely broken her wrists while handcuffing her.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 10:53 PM

R2 is a troll

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 10:55 PM

I'm so glad I watched to the end. Spoiler; Handcuffs.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 11:02 PM

When the “worm turns” and people realize Covid was bullshit the guillotine will hopefully make a comeback.

Every government official who supported lockdowns should face the guillotine.

Those motherfuckers murdered more people than COVID-19.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 11:23 PM

Me too, r21. I stood up and applauded. That dude had had enough of her bullshit.

I already had r2 blocked.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 11:41 PM

R2 is a botfly trying to lay eggs in the rhino hide of the DL.

The swarms of hideous Q-anon posts from this nut mark it as an especially foul example of the troll.

Grease. Fire.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2021 12:00 AM

Great minds (or at least sane one) think alike R23 : I had already blocked R2, as well! Anti-Maskers are brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2021 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!