Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I didn’t realize Chris Evans was so old

Almost 40. No wife or kids. Is he gay? If not he better hurry up because he’s already at the age where it’s harder to have children (weaker sperm, lower sperm count).

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2021 12:17 PM

Amber Heard, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 12:27 PM

He's not gay. Heard he's a big man-child and player who doesn't want to settle down. There were also rumors that he cheated on his ex-girlfriends and that was one of the reasons Minka Kelly dumped him a second time. He also apparently has an unhealthy relationship with his mother.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 12:35 PM

... but the D looks decent? That’s all we care about on DL!

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 12:39 PM

He has a wife. It’s call his brother.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 12:43 PM

He has a good 20 plus years to pop out a kid if he so wishes. He doesn’t seem like the brightest guy bur definitely is easy on the eyes. Only on DL is 40 old. Lol. Don’t think he’s gay but have heard he suffers from a bad on/off coke addiction.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 12:44 PM

Men becoming fathers in their 40s is not even unusual these days.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 12:44 PM

His brother can’t get pregnant .

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 12:47 PM

[quote]His brother can’t get pregnant .

It's true. We've tried and tried!

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 12:48 PM

R5: DL has just been bitchy all the time now.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 12:49 PM

I wanna try! 😫

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 12:49 PM

I think that his brother is cuter. Definitely better legs.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 12:50 PM

Starting a family in your 40s may be a problem for females, but definitely not for men. As a hot and rich Hollywood actor, I also doubt he has trouble finding a much younger partner when he's ready for that family.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote]... but the D looks decent? That’s all we care about on DL!

His dick pic leaked last year. It was a big story in the news.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 12:59 PM

I think the reality men is most men aren't truly ready to settle down and have kids til their 40s. They'd rather spend their 20s and 30s enjoying life.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 1:05 PM

R14, it's certainly true that a lot of straight guys are waiting a lot longer to settle down these days.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 1:07 PM

This trend is also a big problem for females. A colleague just turned 40 and has a 38 yo girlfriend. He told me he still has no plans to settle down, get married and have children, but his girlfriend is really starting to pressure him. She was ready to get married and start a family years ago, but he always told her he wanted to wait. He doesn't really know what to do. If he dumps her now, she might have a problem finding a new partner who immediately wants to have children, but if he waits any longer it might be even harder. When he agrees to have children, he thinks he might start to hate her bc she was pressuring him when he wasn't ready and he doesnt want his kids to live in an unhappy home. This must really suck for women that men have all the time in the world, while their clock is ticking.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 1:19 PM

Don’t we do this thread every three months?

Anyway Evans may or may not be quietly gay (I would not be surprised) but his longtime single status is probably due to what I have suspected for a long time - he has Aspergers. Signs include his self-professed extreme social anxiety, many signs of stimming (grabs own left pectoral frequently, repeats nonsensical words/phrases “I don’t wike it”, similar behavior in nephew whom he describes as being like himself (ASD have strong hereditary component); he has an unusually close relationship with his pet (very common in ASDs, animals easier to deal with than people), and comments like below from DeuxMoi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]His dick pic leaked last year. It was a big story in the news.

Well, a slightly-above-average story.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2021 6:48 PM

^ I thought it to be a rather big and meaty story

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 7:14 PM

It was a respectable for a short white guy (semi-adjacent?) story.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 8:52 PM

R17 That was interesting thanks. Can you explain stimming more. My friend swears that both Henry Cavill and Travis Fimmel are Aspies or on the spectrum. She works on YouTube videos for a site that has a lot of celebrity interviews. She works with an Aspie and noted the similarities.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 9:12 PM

R17: Or he could be asexual for all we know. Anyway it’s really none of our business. His love life is not our concern. If he wants to talk about it, he will.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 9:32 PM

R22, can I please see your ticket? I'm not sure you're in the right place.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 9:40 PM

Henry Cavill is like ground zero of celebrity aspies. Know very little about Fimmel.

As an Aspie myself, I associate stimming with a kind of natural safety response, like a kind of attempt to reinterpret the fetal position, usually it involves some physical movement the draws the body closer in on itself, which Evans does whenever he grabs is left pectoral.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2021 9:45 PM

Jesus, can we stop this Aspie and asexual shit. The guy has a reputation as a fuckboi and dated more Hollywood actresses than I can count. He has stage fright, but that doesn't mean he has a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]I think the reality men is most men aren't truly ready to settle down and have kids til their 40s. They'd rather spend their 20s and 30s enjoying life.

The contradiction though with Evans is that he basically (from what I understand) lives in this huge compound outside of Boston with his immediate family including young children. So that is odd that someone who is clearly family and child oriented, yet does not have one of his own. So it raises some questions..

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote]My friend swears that both Henry Cavill and Travis Fimmel are Aspies or on the spectrum.

I can see Cavill, but curious as to the behaviours Fimmel has. I've attended two Q&As of his and it was intolerable. I don't know if he just doesn't like public speaking or he's a himbo idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2021 10:03 PM

Evans does not have stage fright, he has social anxiety. He doesn't appear to have problems doing a play which he did the other year on Broadway, but he appears to have such a degree of anxiety doing in person face to face press lines that he shows up to them shitfaced out of his mind. This sounds exactly like Aspergers.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote]lives in this huge compound outside of Boston with his immediate family including young children.

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 10:07 PM

^No, he is not David Koresh who lives on a "huge compound" and fucks young children in his spare time. Like most human beings, he has siblings, nephews and nieces and just likes to spend time with his family when he's not working.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote] It was a respectable for a short white guy (semi-adjacent?) story.

What does "semi-adjacent" mean in this context?

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2021 2:05 AM

He lives in a nice house in Concord where Scott has chosen to spend the pandemic. The house is near his family house in Sudbury

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2021 2:22 AM

Thanks, R32.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2021 12:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 28, 2021 8:55 PM

I came to this thread to chat about Chris, but stayed because I learned that I might be on the spectrum 😳

by Anonymousreply 35April 28, 2021 9:06 PM

I realized he was that old because he's been acting for a long time. He was in Not Another Teen Movie, Fantastic Four, Celluar, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, etc but he didn't become a huge name until Captain America. He was one of my first celebrity crushes in the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 36April 28, 2021 9:09 PM

There should be more love for CELLULAR. It was a fun popcorn movie and he was at his hottest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 28, 2021 9:14 PM

[Quote] What does "semi-adjacent" mean in this context?

Irish.

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2021 9:19 PM

Also, nothing about Evans seems autistic to me. He said he had social anxiety which is believable and not uncommon for actors. I don't buy him having Asperger's. It would be hard for someone with autism, no matter how high-functioning, to rise far up the Hollywood ladder especially for a man (since autistic women are reportedly better at mimicking social cues and faking it). A person with autism would do better behind the camera. Tim Burton is a good example.

by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2021 9:21 PM

OP why do you think he needs kids in his life.

by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2021 9:23 PM

Chris Evans isn't the most expressive actor anyway.

by Anonymousreply 41April 28, 2021 9:26 PM

I wanna be his slave. He can piss/shit on me anytime

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2021 9:27 PM

He is not old.

Fuck off op.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2021 9:29 PM

R16 The girlfriend better give an ultimatum because he may never want kids and might just keep stringing her along. If he doesn’t want kids, he needs to say so now so she can find someone who does before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2021 9:30 PM

Many good looking actors in Hollywood can't act and are wooden. That doesn't make them autistic. It just means they aren't that talented and coasted off their looks to get far. Many good-looking people in real life can be lacking in personality because they don't need to be interesting or intelligent. Their good looks alone get them preferential treatment and attention. Hollywood in many ways is just the cool kids table at lunch.

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2021 9:34 PM

I’m pretty sure everyone would second guess all interactions they made on casual dates if they were a MCU commodity.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2021 9:46 PM

Being 40 and unmarried without kids does not mean someone is gay.

That is shit the fraus whisper about (GASP! the man is unmarried and 40 years old! what a horror! he must be GAY!) when the reality is that yeah, he's out fucking a bunch of women and living his life without being tied down by a wife and brats. We should all be so lucky.

Such antiquated thought patterns and I see it repeatedly on here. Wishful thinking fine but it's tiresome.

MARY!!! I KNOW - just a pet peeve.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2021 9:51 PM

Very, very gay.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2021 9:57 PM

He's not hot anymore and looks pasty and doughy now.

He also has herpes.

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2021 10:16 PM

His bro is gay.

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2021 11:55 PM

If 40 is old, then the average age of DL which is 69 must be ancient! hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote] Almost 40. No wife or kids. Is he gay? If not he better hurry up

Why does he need to have kids if he's straight? Why doesn't he need to have them if he's gay? Your ideas about how men should live their lives are rather dated, OP.

by Anonymousreply 52April 29, 2021 12:19 AM

[quote] Starting a family in your 40s may be a problem for females, but definitely not for men.

That's not necessarily true. While men in their 40s and beyond can easily impregnate a woman, it may not be a good idea. Some studies have linked advanced paternal age/aging sperm to a variety of physical and mental health problems in children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 29, 2021 12:23 AM

I just hope he can maintain that lovely body and refrain from going blond again. He was a treat in “Knives Out”.

by Anonymousreply 54April 29, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote]That is shit the fraus whisper about (GASP! the man is unmarried and 40 years old! what a horror! he must be GAY!) when the reality is that yeah, he's out fucking a bunch of women and living his life without being tied down by a wife and brats. We should all be so lucky.

I think the thing that makes people wonder is that if he’s 40 years old and is supposedly fucking women left and right, wouldn’t there have been an oopsie baby by now? Unless he’s wearing condoms every single time (which I would be surprised...)

by Anonymousreply 55April 29, 2021 12:29 AM

I think A. Hammer has lowered the bar.

As long as you’re not torturing, raping, or eating your sex partners, you get a pass on being unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2021 12:33 AM

R44 grandma, please

by Anonymousreply 57April 29, 2021 12:37 AM

"Semi-adjacent?"

by Anonymousreply 58April 29, 2021 12:47 AM

Have you heard of birth control, R55? Most women don't want to have an "oopsie baby" with a fuckboy either.

by Anonymousreply 59April 29, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote] Like most human beings, he has siblings, nephews and nieces and just likes to spend time with his family when he's not working.

You forget that this is DL, where most posters are eldergays who hate their families and have been estranged from them since the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 60April 29, 2021 12:58 AM

Chris Evans is probably closeted and it has nothing to do with him been 40 unmarried with no kids.

by Anonymousreply 61April 29, 2021 1:04 AM

[quote]Anyway Evans may or may not be quietly gay (I would not be surprised) but his longtime single status is probably due to what I have suspected for a long time - he has Aspergers.

People with Aspergers will have emotional outbursts with deadpan expressions. He doesn't seem like someone who has that "I'm freaking out while looking like an emotionless doll" thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 62April 29, 2021 1:05 AM

[quote]Have you heard of birth control, [R55]? Most women don't want to have an "oopsie baby" with a fuckboy either.

They do when that fuckboy is worth millions and millions of dollars.

Hell, blue collar and middle class women have "oopsie" babies all the time.

by Anonymousreply 63April 29, 2021 1:07 AM

Even overlooking the unmarried/no children angle

The closeted vibes people get from him is because he has this shtick old-fashionedness and conservativism (lifestyle, not politics) that rings as extremely studied and false. Even down to the way he presents himself, there’s a kind of rigidity which rings as falseness, a studied facade. Which, from the Aspergers perspective, makes total sense, but I can see how that can also be read as closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 29, 2021 12:15 PM

I don't understand why someone with such a high (and getting higher) hairline would style their hair like that.

by Anonymousreply 65April 29, 2021 12:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 29, 2021 12:23 PM

[quote]The closeted vibes people get from him is because he has this shtick old-fashionedness and conservativism (lifestyle, not politics) that rings as extremely studied and false.

He's a New Englander. We live in LL Bean clothes and we don't follow trends.

by Anonymousreply 67April 29, 2021 3:09 PM

He SMOKES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 29, 2021 3:14 PM

[Quote] ” The smile is too wide, the gestures are too broad. Her gestures look natural and reactive, he’s performing.

Isn't he a drinker?

by Anonymousreply 69April 29, 2021 3:16 PM

Aren't they all drinkers? Some just hide it better than others.

by Anonymousreply 70April 29, 2021 3:20 PM

R17's image post from the girl who dated him "is always acting" resonates BIG TIME for anyone who has dated an actor.

Most of them are fucking psychos who don't know their real selves. I remember dating one, and I could never tell for a single second if he was acting or being sincere. Never, never, never. And that's my advice about dating actors: never, never, never!!! Including Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 71April 29, 2021 3:31 PM

He's aging better than Chris Pine.

by Anonymousreply 72April 29, 2021 3:57 PM

Chris Evans has been candid for years about having serious anxiety issues.

by Anonymousreply 73April 29, 2021 4:19 PM

Since when was 40 considered old?

by Anonymousreply 74April 29, 2021 4:21 PM

It's old to the fanbase that matters - the streaming era tweens to early twenties.

by Anonymousreply 75April 29, 2021 4:22 PM

I'm dying to know the mother drama

by Anonymousreply 76April 29, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote]It would be hard for someone with autism, no matter how high-functioning, to rise far up the Hollywood ladder especially for a man (since autistic women are reportedly better at mimicking social cues and faking it).

Autism is a spectrum. While there are similarities between many of them, those similarities aren't usually consistent and/or don't have the same degrees of severity.

Also Sir Anthony Hopkins just won an Oscar.

That being said, I don't think he's autistic.

by Anonymousreply 77April 29, 2021 4:45 PM

Social anxiety and abandonment issues usually result in guys needing alcohol to "loosen up" and be social. They are also the ones who prefer one-night stands, because they believe any romantic relationship can only end in tears (and their relationships usually end that way, as expected).

by Anonymousreply 78April 29, 2021 5:03 PM

R63 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 79April 29, 2021 5:03 PM

If you fuck career minded actresses, they'll be more amenable to abort.

by Anonymousreply 80April 29, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote] Starting a family in your 40s may be a problem for females, but definitely not for men.

It's not good for the kid. Your father is more likely to die when you're too young to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 81April 29, 2021 5:10 PM

He said 40s, not 60s.

by Anonymousreply 82April 29, 2021 5:11 PM

This rabid natalism on a gay website is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 83April 29, 2021 5:16 PM

Parents can fuck up their kids through passive-aggressive resentment and abandoning them at an early age. Not just by dying, but just leaving or through divorce.

I had friends who had abandonment issues, because one of their parents walked out on the family. In one case a friend was convinced he was a mistake, because his dad told him he wasn't ready to be a father and that's why he left when the friend was eight years old. After various drug and alcohol addiction issues the friend killed himself at the age of 24. It was because of my friends' experiences I was glad that I put an emotional distance between me and my parents and just lived my life after I came out.

by Anonymousreply 84April 29, 2021 5:18 PM

He said a couple of years ago that he wanted a wife and kids, to start a family. Can you really imagine him getting with a woman, loving her so much to the point of marriage, and having kids all within the next 10 years? I don’t see it happening.

by Anonymousreply 85April 29, 2021 5:21 PM

Why? His career will slow down in the next 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 86April 29, 2021 5:24 PM

I think guys like Chris will start their own production company producing stuff (maybe even political aspirations) and either stay behind the scenes or produce films and TV shows playing the lead. Which means a lot of work and working hours. Not the perfect time to start a family.

by Anonymousreply 87April 29, 2021 5:28 PM

Are you kidding? At most, he'll get a producing partner who'll do all the work and Chris will be the face of the enterprise.

by Anonymousreply 88April 29, 2021 5:30 PM

R87 pssssst

Movie stars don’t raise their own children

by Anonymousreply 89April 29, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote] Movie stars don’t raise their own children.

And that's why some of them end up with royal fuck-ups like the son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 90April 29, 2021 5:44 PM

He lives with his brother Scott in a beautiful house just close to the rest of his family.

by Anonymousreply 91April 29, 2021 5:48 PM

[quote]I'm dying to know the mother drama

Overbearing Italian mama on steroids. Like, obsessed with Chris to the exclusion of her gay son and two fat daughters.

by Anonymousreply 92April 29, 2021 5:58 PM

Is he the one in those cartoon pictures?

by Anonymousreply 93April 29, 2021 6:02 PM

Scott was quite good in that gay horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 94April 29, 2021 6:03 PM

R49, the herp is rampant in the entertainment world...it seems like everyone has it. Too bad that Chris has it now.

by Anonymousreply 95April 29, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote] If not he better hurry up because he’s already at the age where it’s harder to have children (weaker sperm, lower sperm count).

Riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 96April 29, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote] It's not good for the kid. Your father is more likely to die when you're too young to deal with it.

MARY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 97April 29, 2021 6:05 PM

OP is a weirdo, living in another century, and just flat out stupid.

by Anonymousreply 98April 29, 2021 6:06 PM

Actually r97 not so Mary. I met a mom and eleven year old girl on a trip to the Galapagos some years ago. The mom told me her husband had died the year before. Her daughter has been devestated by his death. She was 20 and he was 57 when they married. She had had her daughter when she was 32 and he was 69. He died at 78.

by Anonymousreply 99April 29, 2021 6:18 PM

OP, people like you are what people mean by oppressive small minds

by Anonymousreply 100April 29, 2021 6:21 PM

Jesus R99. Talk about setting your kid up for emotional problems.

by Anonymousreply 101April 29, 2021 6:29 PM

R72

Now, Chris Pine I think is gay. He sets off my gaydar big time.

Chris Evans I just have a harder time detecting whether he is gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 102April 29, 2021 6:31 PM

Chris Pine is either gay or bi with a preference for men. It's no secret in certain circles. Also an alcoholic who gets fucked up drunk in public. I've seen him shitfaced on two occasions, and it was still early evening.

by Anonymousreply 103April 29, 2021 6:40 PM

Chris is ALL MAN and I'm the lady who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 104April 29, 2021 7:24 PM

Scott's got a nice cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 29, 2021 8:54 PM

There was a tumblr that was exposing all the nudes of the (non-name) Hollywood gays. Scott was among them.

by Anonymousreply 106April 29, 2021 9:04 PM

Did you guys forget that when he "accidentally" showed the screenshot of his cock there was also a picture of his brother's cock in his photos ?

Why do people keep forgetting this ?

by Anonymousreply 107April 29, 2021 9:26 PM

He probably uses his brother's cock pics because they're already out there. I would.

by Anonymousreply 108April 29, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] there was also a picture of his brother's cock in his photos ? Why do people keep forgetting this ?

Because it never actually happened?

Four of himself, three videos of Scott, one of a patio, his dick, then two videos relating to the game he was playing.

by Anonymousreply 109April 29, 2021 10:38 PM

When you’re a 40 year-old man and rich and famous, why if you want to have kids, what do you need a wife for? Just hire an egg donor, a surrogate, and a nanny. Then you have the benefit of having the kids, someone to take care of them, and you can still sleep around as much as you want.

by Anonymousreply 110April 29, 2021 11:25 PM

Because r110 straight men aren't like gay men.

by Anonymousreply 111April 29, 2021 11:29 PM

Even if i had all the money in the world, I would still prefer to raise a child with a partner. It's just a feeling that a child needs two parents and I would want someone in my life to share that joy and "burden" with me.

by Anonymousreply 112April 30, 2021 12:04 AM

A couple also model relationships for the child.

by Anonymousreply 113April 30, 2021 12:06 AM

Scott and Chris will make beautiful babies one day.

by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2021 12:38 AM

I wonder if they every jerked off together.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2021 1:22 AM

Maybe he isn’t interested in marriage. He is still young and hot. Why should he slow down and become just another breeder when he is still in his prime?? I say good for him.

by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2021 2:14 AM

He's not that young.

by Anonymousreply 117April 30, 2021 2:17 AM

Why do gays think anyone who has chosen not to get married must be gay? Is it because getting married has been such a big deal for gays? Because a lot of straight people look at the statistics and aren't in a hurry to ever get married. Especially ones who are rich and/or good looking enough to get sex whenever they want it.

by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2021 2:40 AM

[quote] Because a lot of straight people look at the statistics and aren't in a hurry to ever get married.

Or they're avid Dateline watchers.

by Anonymousreply 119April 30, 2021 3:25 AM

R118, This isn't just a gay thing. Straight people think it about other straight people too or they think the person is a philanderer.

by Anonymousreply 120April 30, 2021 3:29 AM

R113, that’s BS. Children grow up surrounded by media representations of relationships. Also, adoption studies show that whether or not a child marries or divorces has to do with whether the biological mother is married or divorced.

Anyway, if you’re a rich single parent, at least you’re not setting your child up for disappointment when he has a failed relationship.

by Anonymousreply 121April 30, 2021 8:54 AM

[quote] Especially ones who are rich and/or good looking enough to get sex whenever they want it.

In general those types, the Jack Nicholson/Leonardo DiCaprio permabachelor types, always have surround themselves with beautiful models and let everybody know it. Evans does not do that, so therefore I can see why people have suspicions.

My own personal opinion of Evans, which I know won’t fly because a lot of people don’t buy into it, is this: Gemini bisexual mess. I mean it’s literally tattooed on his body. Look at that mess. And compare it with the cleancut, preppy image he projects. This is some textbook Gemini duality shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 30, 2021 10:44 AM

This movie deal fell apart but doesn’t it seem out of character considering the kinds of roles Evans usually chooses? It’s his Gemini coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 30, 2021 10:48 AM

OP has serious issues

by Anonymousreply 124April 30, 2021 10:50 AM

"Maybe he isn’t interested in marriage."

No, he was asked about this several times and said he can't wait to get married and have children. He probably really wants a family, but he's just too immature. First step would be to stop cheating on gfs and hooking up with random chicks, until then, thanks for the entertainment and keep leaking dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 125April 30, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote] No, he was asked about this several times and said he can't wait to get married and have children.

Henry Cavill says this too, so….. I’m just saying.

by Anonymousreply 126April 30, 2021 1:19 PM

Chris Evans was seen exchanging numbers with hot chicks at clubs etc. He's a fuckboi, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 127April 30, 2021 1:29 PM

[Quote] No, he was asked about this several times and said he can't wait to get married and have children. He probably really wants a family, but he's just too immature.

He probably really wants to tell his female fans what they want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 128April 30, 2021 1:39 PM

Don't almost all actors like to say they can't wait to get married and have children. It is a required statement to satisfy their female fans. Even the most closeted will say it. That includes chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 129April 30, 2021 1:48 PM

People get weird when they fixate on a particular celebrity and then start overanalyzing every single square inch of them looking for secret messages. Relax, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 130April 30, 2021 1:54 PM

Chris wants to be a Daddy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 30, 2021 2:00 PM

Have read his mom is in love/obsessed with chris, which is gross as all shit. She apperantly is disappointed the other one is gay because it means he'll never fuck her nasty droopy pussy. Nasty sick woman...

by Anonymousreply 132April 30, 2021 2:02 PM

His mother is very overbearing and suffocating. They share a hotel room when they travel together!

His father walked out on the family, he was a dentist who was having an affair with a woman who worked in his office.

by Anonymousreply 133April 30, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote]Chris Evans was seen exchanging numbers with hot chicks at clubs etc. He's a fuckboi, not gay.

I thought that "fuckboys" were the used not the users.

by Anonymousreply 134April 30, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote]No, he was asked about this several times and said he can't wait ...

Because it keeps his married women fans happy.

Actors are products. He's selling himself. He's going to say things that appeal to his fanbase. Married women with children want to hear that he wants that too.

If he were to say he didn't want to get married or have children then you'd encourage the kind of discussions going on like you see in this thread.

Look at his actions instead. He doesn't want to get married at the moment or have children at the moment. He very obviously could have already if he really wanted to in the past.

by Anonymousreply 135April 30, 2021 7:04 PM

I had a dream I was married to him as captain America except the old version from the movie. I didn’t care though cause it’s still Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 136April 30, 2021 7:51 PM

He's good in comedy. I believe that Chris Evans is a straight ally.

by Anonymousreply 137April 30, 2021 7:53 PM

R137. He is straight because he is good in comedy? What the fuck. Your comments make no sense. It seems you are trying to convince yourself chris is straight. Maybe stop reading tabloid magazines and stop watching extra access Hollywood. I am sure you get excited reading about which starlet he is rumored to be dating or pictured by staged paparazzis

by Anonymousreply 138April 30, 2021 8:42 PM

R125 he obviously isn’t ready yet. It’s not like he can’t find a wife who is willing to look the other way when he cheats on her. He is rich, famous, successful, and beautiful. He can definitely have a family right now if he so desires. He is having too much fun to settle down. I actually respect the fact that he isn’t married and been divorced a couple of times already. He will probably get married in his fifties. His sperm should be more than healthy enough.

by Anonymousreply 139April 30, 2021 9:08 PM

Because he's successful and rich, and doesn't want to get hitched to some random frau then divorced just so she gets half his money to maintain the extravagant lifestyle she got accustomed to, and extra income from all the child support checks.

by Anonymousreply 140April 30, 2021 10:04 PM

Just came across this. Look at the body language. Very Aspergian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 30, 2021 10:06 PM

R141, you’re showing a press junket so I’d need to know how many interviewers and interview questions they answered before this one before I ascribe aspergers to anybody.

by Anonymousreply 142April 30, 2021 10:10 PM

Even with wiki feet there's not a good, clear pic of Chris' feet out there.

by Anonymousreply 143May 1, 2021 12:38 PM

I watched Snowpiercer yesterday. He had a completely different nose back then. Still handsome as fuck

by Anonymousreply 144May 1, 2021 12:44 PM

He has one of the best chest hair and torso hair patterns ever. Sexy

by Anonymousreply 145May 1, 2021 12:45 PM

R139

50+, hell even 40+, semen is not healthy semen. It leads to much higher risks for the baby.

And why is it okay for men to wait until they’re much older when women largely can’t?

by Anonymousreply 146May 1, 2021 2:24 PM

Because women's pussies dry up r146. No babies from a dusty snatch.

by Anonymousreply 147May 1, 2021 2:43 PM

R147

You clearly didn’t get my point.

by Anonymousreply 148May 1, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote]50+, hell even 40+, semen is not healthy semen. It leads to much higher risks for the baby.

Actually things start to go sideways for men even earlier, at around 34 then it accelerates between 40-45.

The difference is that women have a set amount of eggs they're born with and men produce sperm throughout their lives. It may not all be great sperm but there's still quite a few good ones and with medical assistance they can have a baby that's likely to be fine.

With women they physically can not do it unless they freeze their eggs after a certain point.

by Anonymousreply 149May 1, 2021 5:13 PM

Jesus, that's grim.

by Anonymousreply 150May 4, 2021 12:55 AM

Actually Chris has said he eventually wants to leave the business to go live in a cabin in the woods somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 151May 4, 2021 2:10 AM

Is that where he'll raise his family after mating with a female grizzly?

by Anonymousreply 152May 4, 2021 3:05 AM

R152, Shailene is taken.

by Anonymousreply 153May 4, 2021 11:43 AM

As a Gemini it is possible Chris is simultaneously an Aspergian loner who has no use for other people, as well as a narcissistic who craves attention and validation. When he accidentally leaked his dick pic (Freud would say there are no accidents) did you notice all the other photos in his gallery were of himself?

by Anonymousreply 154May 4, 2021 12:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!