Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene to introduce resolution to expel Maxine Waters from Congress

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2021 10:48 PM

This can only go brilliantly!

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 12:17 PM

Does hatchet face do any real work?

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 12:18 PM

She’s been in the senate for ages. A lot of them have. We need term limits.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Max won’t stand for this racist cunt to get her removed from Congress.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 12:26 PM

she just can't get enough attention. this isn't going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 12:27 PM

What about Marjorie’s Anglo Saxon club?

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 12:28 PM

Can someone be expelled for wasting government time and resources as this horse faced bitch is doing?

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 12:36 PM

What happened to her big plans to impeach Biden?

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 12:38 PM

Good grief, that’s one UGLY white trash woman 🤮

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 12:39 PM

Did Maxine not get sworn in on a bible or something? MTG should stick to teaching CrossFit in the congressional gym and stay out of the way of the real legislators u til she’s recalled.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Auntie Maxine told Gym Jordan to shut his mouth. I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 12:46 PM

The House, R3, not the Senate.

MTG has been raking in campaign funds with all of her stunts and social media bombs. She'll keep on doing all this until it stops paying off. Republicans sure are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote] expel Maxine Waters

For what? Uppitiness? Someone should kick MTG's ass.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 1:14 PM

It's about Waters appearing at a protest in Minneapolis re: the Chauvin trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 1:18 PM

Let them first take out Dump for inciting riots and violence.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 1:22 PM

R14 Lol, so it’s wrong for her to do that, but no problem for all the republicans who pulled it off at the capitol? I can’t fucking wrap my mind around how crazy their thought process is to hold such separate ideas of what permissible for them vs. what others do in their minds and still function on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 1:23 PM

Lyin' Ted, Satan incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2021 1:25 PM

Maxine is corrupt up to her eyeballs. Even liberal watchdogs have confirmed. However, Hatchet Face deserves to be in federal prison for treason.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2021 1:35 PM

As a Democrat, I would refuse to work with any of these fuckers or even acknowledge their existence at the Capitol. I can't imagine having to see evil people like McCarthy, Gaetz, Gym Jordan or Louis Gomert at work every day. This work atmosphere must be toxic.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 1:41 PM

[quote] I can't imagine having to see evil people like McCarthy, Gaetz, Gym Jordan or Louis Gomert at work every day. This work atmosphere must be toxic.

MTG is armed up to the teeth as well as being a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 1:44 PM

That video of her doing her cross fit work out was good for a laugh tho.

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 1:46 PM

r16 eye for an eye, y'all going blind. abandon the duopoly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 1:48 PM

She didn’t say anything threatening to overthrow the government...they need to stop. She said to fight for justice. Stand up for what is right! Peaceful protest is not related to insurrection. And anyone who believes that she was trying to start trouble, I feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 2:10 PM

It's not right but she's certainly playing by the left's rules. Apparently two people got "lightly" injured during a protest, and MTG is calling it domestic terrorism and that Maxine helped instigate it. Sounds familiar.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2021 2:19 PM

Oh yes, R22! I want to live in a society where one side gets to do [italic]literally anything they want[/italic] , from outright fraud to election fraud and electoral theft, stealing public assets, cheat... all the way up to an including insurrection, but the other side has to sit down and shut up. I suppose this is what R24 would call "the right's rules"?

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 2:21 PM

R25 For the longest time I couldn't figure out which party you were talking about

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2021 2:23 PM

She’s just trying to deflect from her own traitorous ass

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2021 2:23 PM

While I wish Maxine would (occasionally) chose different wording, what she's saying/doing is not the same as the J6 Insurrection. It isn't the same as the right wingers on social media calling for a military coup (still!) so Dump can be put back into power. People can wig out and rub their nubs to that slippery slope all they want, I suppose, but it's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2021 2:25 PM

CrossFit has made it clear they want nothing to do with MTG

[quote] “CrossFit supports respectful fact-based political dialogue to address our common challenges, and we strongly oppose the loathsome and dangerous lies attributed to Ms. Greene,” Andrew Weinstein, a CrossFit spokesperson, told BuzzFeed News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 2:26 PM

R28 This incident may not be, but the rioting we saw last year and what we can see potentially in another week certainly is.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2021 2:26 PM

I tuned into CNN out of curiosity and they are literally fanning the flames as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2021 2:28 PM

How bad do you have to be for the weird little cult inflected CrossFit to distance themselves from you? That’s like Scientology turning down an actor as a member?

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2021 2:30 PM

MTG knows how to troll the mainstream media.

She says completely outrageous things, the media puts it out there as "can you believe how crazy she is?" because they know it will get clicks and she gets a high profile and lots of money from other crazy right wingers

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2021 2:30 PM

Fat people think CrossFit is a cult.

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Or DLers who use their FGO1 (Focus Group of One) "I had a friend who joined five years ago and became obsessed with it the way he was once obsessed with running and since he is my only interaction with it, it must be a cult"

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2021 2:33 PM

You're not the brightest bulb in the box, R26. Or, perhaps if you're not, point us to where Democrats — on the same scale as Republicanazis — have committed outright fraud, election fraud, stole public assets, and/or committed insurrection.

I'd say "we'll wait" but...

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2021 2:34 PM

This is what Republicans do - they try to create false equivalencies to detract from their own wrong or criminal behavior.

This is pure whataboutism.

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2021 2:36 PM

I still can't believe they just sent a mob of people to attack the US capitol and no one will be held accountable. If there were consequences for any of these traitors, MTG would be back in Georgia right now or in federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2021 2:42 PM

There will be accountability, R38. The FBI and DOJ are building the cases, and with the recent flipping of that metal guitarist Oath Keeper, the indictments are practically writing themselves. There are going to be hundreds of qloons and paramilitary members spending some quality time in lockup. Trump himself has only escaped political accountability, and his actions and speech are clearly in the sights of prosecutors. We probably won't get him on subborning insurrection, but that's okay; I'll take decades in Federal prison for tax evasion and bank fraud with as much satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2021 2:50 PM

A lot of people think CrossFit is cult-y. Doesn’t mean everyone who does it is like that. My younger sister does CrossFit and seems to love the challenge of it. My dentist is crazy about it.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2021 2:50 PM

CrossFit is like running. CULTS! That’s all these people talk about and try to recruit new people 24/7. If that’s not cult behavior I don’t know what is!

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2021 2:59 PM

MTG’s main purpose in Congress is to shock and become a celebrity. She’s not doing a thing for the people she represents. She’s grandstanding

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2021 3:00 PM

r34

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2021 3:03 PM

This horse faced cunt is raising A LOT of $$$ from the Trumpanzees. Maybe she is the new Trump but without the charisma. But she is a woman (we think, present your clenis or GTFO Marje!) and they are mostly woman haters (including many of the women), so if she runs for Senate in 2022 I see her going down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2021 3:06 PM

r44 nah, the next alexa jones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2021 3:11 PM

Maxine said we’ll take to the streets if chauvin walks free. When trump said take to the streets on January 6 he added peacefully.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2021 3:59 PM

How much longer do you think it will be before the right asks for a white nationalist homeland?

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote] Maxine said we’ll take to the streets if chauvin walks free. When trump said take to the streets on January 6 he added peacefully.

No one is going to take your horseshit seriously.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2021 6:07 PM

Lots of anti abortion repubs stand up at "pro life" rallies & say the exact same thing as Maxine Waters so...

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2021 6:33 PM

[quote]She’s been in the senate for ages. A lot of them have. We need term limits.

Maxine Waters is a member of the House of Representatives. She has never been a Senator.

We already have "term limits", they are called "elections", and I can tell you never take part in them.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2021 6:36 PM

🤣 Sometimes, it's not good to be Greene !

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2021 6:44 PM

Ideally, both would be expelled.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2021 8:08 PM

R50 That poster is either a major dope or some troll in St. Petersburg who doesn't know the diff between the House and the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2021 8:31 PM

It's all about their usual grift: say something outrageous so toothless yokels give her that money instead of spending it on Mountain Dew and meth. The Former Guy, as her pimp, gets his cut, too. Maybe even RNC.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2021 8:46 PM

Why do trumpeters find this creature appealing in any way? She looks like a linebacker mated with a horse.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2021 9:03 PM

How big is MTG's cock?

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2021 9:32 PM

The same republicunts triggered by Maxine being at the protest are the same republicunts that see nothing wrong with police officers donating money to the Kenosha murder, Kyle Rittenhouse, because 'freedom of speech'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2021 12:09 AM

I see the "both sides" trolls have punched in!

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote]MTG’s main purpose in Congress is to shock and become a celebrity. She’s not doing a thing for the people she represents.

Well, since she has no committee assignments, trolling is all she has to do to pass the day.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2021 12:46 AM

What is so weird is these two wear their ugliness on the outside as well, and that’s about the only truth in advertising that they provide. It’s as if it’s evilness born out of physical unattractiveness, like a monstrous character in Shakespeare. Most people who look like this would never leave home, yet they are out there spreading the hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2021 12:48 AM

Right after you are expelled (& charged) for sedition, MTG. I’m fine with holding Auntie Maxine accountable, but the other side needs to own up to trying to violently overthrow our government on January 6th first.

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2021 1:25 AM

It's not rocket science homosexuals.

After being fed a steady diet of reality show TV villains and heroes, all of whom break out from the crowd by making outrageous over the top statements and picking fights with their castmates, PWT have come to expect their politicians to act the same way and they reward the ones who perform the best.

Gays give donations to OnlyFans, straights to Patreon and Substack and Deplorables send money to TFG, Gaetz and MTG

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2021 1:34 AM

Off topic, but the guy with one leg in the video at R43 is incredible. He can do moves that most people with two legs can't. An inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2021 1:45 AM

And the dems allowed the repugs to get away with inciting the insurrection

Nothing is sadder than a party getting power and not knowing how to use it

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2021 1:59 AM

Expel her like a fart!

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote] What happened to her big plans to impeach Biden?

Change of plans: she's going to impeach Pelosi first and then Kamala Harris before removing Biden from power. Everyone in the line of succession after that is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 66April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

What are you BLATHERING about, r64?

by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2021 2:23 AM

Just more media industrial complex talking points, R67. Nothing of substance.

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2021 2:24 AM

I swear, this bitch looks like a toe.

by Anonymousreply 69April 20, 2021 2:35 AM

R69, when was the last time you saw your toes?

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2021 2:35 AM

Last night while getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 71April 20, 2021 2:40 AM

Your arms must be 10 feet long if you can reach your toes over your giant gut.

by Anonymousreply 72April 20, 2021 2:41 AM

Smart of MTG. Now the media are forced to cover what Low-IQ Maxine said instead of brushing it under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 73April 20, 2021 2:43 AM

Not everyone is as hefty as you are, R72.

by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2021 2:44 AM

How long before this ends up resembling a catfight on [italic]Dynasty[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2021 2:44 AM

Of course not, R74. You're fatter than me by at least four or five hundred pounds! It's a wonder your fat sausage fingers can even type!

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2021 2:45 AM

Is it one of DeJecto's unsigned posts/sock puppets?

by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2021 2:46 AM

R76 😂 You wish, hun. You wish.

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2021 2:47 AM

R75 As long as they are in Nolan Miller gowns, I’m all for it!

by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2021 2:48 AM

Waters is not influential enough to incite a riot. Now CNN, they are the experts at it.

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote][R76] 😂 You wish, hun. You wish.

Obviously, my wish came true since you created a new faultline the last time you attempted to do jumping jacks.

by Anonymousreply 81April 20, 2021 2:52 AM

It's her new grift. The Ku Klux Klan Kaucus, it turns out, was a money play to get donations/membership fees from other Republicans' campaign funds and poach corporate, foundation, and dark-money donors--the real reason they told her no. So she has to to something else.

by Anonymousreply 82April 20, 2021 2:55 AM

R81 Bitch stop! 😂

by Anonymousreply 83April 20, 2021 2:57 AM

I think Maxine Waters is going to introduce legislation to give MTG a swirlie in the toilet!

by Anonymousreply 84April 20, 2021 3:02 AM

Can't someone feed that ugly, fat armed bitch to the sharks. I'm fucking sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 85April 20, 2021 3:41 AM

R85 Honey, she swims with them and is their leader. They don’t eat their own.

by Anonymousreply 86April 20, 2021 4:07 AM

MTG is batshit crazy and this is a stunt to keep her name in the news.

That said, Waters does herself no favors

[quote] Waters urged protestors to be “more confrontational” in the wake of the Derek Chauvin murder trial. Waters’ comments were seen as so “abhorrent” that Chauvin’s attorneys asked for a mistrial. Although Judge Peter Cahill denied that request, he declared "[bold]I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned.”[/bold] The entire episode shocked many on Capitol Hill, who have grown used to Waters’ inflammatory rhetoric but were stunned that she had suddenly emerged as a figure in the Chauvin trial.

[quote] When asked about the controversy Monday night, Waters at first refused to comment, and then told us, “My actual words don’t matter.” She repeated variations of this with other reporters later.

(emphasis added)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 20, 2021 10:23 AM

I cannot stand the far right, but I also am embarrassed by the far left too often these days, thanks Maxine, you acted like an ignorant jerk and now it is coming home to roost. You deserve condemnation.

by Anonymousreply 88April 20, 2021 11:05 AM

Waters should be expelled, like feces.

by Anonymousreply 89April 20, 2021 11:58 AM

MTG looks like the little Banjo boy from Deliverance, all grown up, in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 90April 20, 2021 12:00 PM

Maxine looks like Scatman Crothers, after he was dead, in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2021 12:33 PM

Finally, something to united the right and the left. Go Marjorie Go. Once both sides agree, then a Dem can do the same favor for MTG to be expelled. Quid pro quo maybe.

by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2021 12:41 PM

Thank you, Mother Maxine!

by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2021 12:51 PM

Maxine delivered an excellent jab at motormouth Gym Jordan. Then she unnecessarily creates badly-timed controversy for herself.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2021 1:12 PM

MTG is adored by the MAGAts. Every absurdity she generates, she receives a flurry of financial donations and positive coverage in right-wing media, including Lachlan Murdoch's Fox News.

Shame these extreme gerrymandered districts that send these nitwits to Washington.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2021 1:28 PM

Maggie Q has some serious Clydesdale DNA going on there. She would have a more successful career pulling beer wagons at State Fairs around the country instead of 'pretending' to work for the good of the people who elected her. Instead of her wearing a face mask she would look better (relatively) wearing a feed bag and change her name to Glue Pot!

by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2021 2:04 PM

Marjorie looks like a shovel with a face pulled over it.

by Anonymousreply 98April 20, 2021 2:57 PM

There are so many perverts in this world that a Maxine/MTG sex tape would be a big hit. Might be a good move for fund raising for both sides.

Today is 420 day, take a deep toke and try to vision Maxine and MTG naked rolling around together and if you don't jump to heroin or some other drug, you have proof pot is not a gateway drug!

by Anonymousreply 99April 20, 2021 3:10 PM

Republicans Freak Out And Accuse Maxine Waters Of Doing What Republicans Did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2021 3:17 PM

If he did r46, the insurrectionists didn’t listen to him, did they? Have a seat.

by Anonymousreply 101April 20, 2021 4:21 PM

R98 LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2021 5:55 PM

I have to say I'm a bit surprised that people here are not defending Maxine Waters. At least they are somewhat self aware.

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2021 6:04 PM

Maxine, who lives in Beverly Hills, has her own history of shenanigans pertaining to personal finances. Sometimes she makes great points and is out-front speaking about a major matter. Per the Chauvin trial, her remarks were premature, bad timing, and inflaming.

MTG is a disgusting troublemaker obsessed with attention, donations; and she is not interested in doing the mundane and cooperative tasks involved with Congressional work.

by Anonymousreply 104April 20, 2021 7:51 PM

Maxine just needs to go over and cut the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote]At least they are somewhat self aware.

Well, someone is.

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2021 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!