Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you give away part of your spirit when you have sex?

Sometimes I feel like that when you have sex with someone that you give away part of your spirit to them and vice versa. And sometimes if I have sex with someone I get bad vibes about, it’s like I can feel their bad energy stuck in me for several days after.

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2021 12:06 PM

Only if its good

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 2:27 AM

Probably because you are making God sad.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 2:30 AM

Why are you having sex with someone who gives you bad vibes?

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 2:32 AM

No, but I do frequently feel like part of me is watching the goings on from over my shoulder, and saying things like "who is this person, and why are you doing this with him?" or "This is taking too long, you really should go home and get some sleep."

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote]Why are you having sex with someone who gives you bad vibes?

Because he fucks so good! But right after we cum, it’s like I feel empty and emotionally drained for days afterwards...it’s so strange. But yes, I’ve always gotten bad vibes from him. Other people that know him have said the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 2:39 AM

"But right after we cum, it’s like I feel empty and emotionally drained for days afterwards..."

Welcome to the club, sweetie...

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 2:44 AM

I've given away soooooo much spirit

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 2:45 AM

It's not the spirits you're sharing, they are actually viral loads. And those bad vibes or your gut feelings are tellling you that you are being infected. The modest heart is trying to signal the whoring body to stop, but will it ever listen?

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 2:48 AM

I don't treat sex with my fellow human beings as an occult transaction of "spirit." When it's good I benefit and I hope others do as well. When it's not so good it's either just one of those things or an indication that the fit isn't good.

Turning one's complex feelings about intimacy and sex into a game of psychic power currents, coronal mass ejections of chi or the development of an electrical grid are signs of the need for psychiatric intervention.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 2:50 AM

No, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 3:09 AM

OP is an Empath

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 3:28 AM

Sure, Jan...

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 3:30 AM

Yes.

Teen Spirit.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 3:38 AM

Well sure, if my spirit is a gooey mess.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 3:51 AM

There is some kind of spiritual belief that if you are fucked by someone you take on their energy and can take on their issues. I believe this.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 4:06 AM

R15 I do too.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 4:58 AM

R14 and r15 enjoying their common delusion. How cute.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2021 5:20 AM

[quote] I can feel their bad energy stuck in me

The correct term is Santorum.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2021 5:23 AM

Sex is physical, emotional and spiritual with the right person. People who don't know that or feel that are empty vessels.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 5:25 AM

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 5:32 AM

OP=the Wrigleyville karma dumpster

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 5:33 AM

“Do you give away part of your spirit when you have sex?”

I bring my Pom-Poms for sex, and I expect him to drop his spirit stick—in me.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 5:42 AM

You are probably a millennial that doesn’t drive either, right?

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 5:51 AM

The goddamn urinal divider prevented me from giving away my spirit.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2021 7:29 AM

Great sex with someone you love and you believe he loves you too is heaven. I miss my boyfriend, the way he looked at me, the sounds he made — I’ll never fall asleep now. One am here

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 7:46 AM

I won't even give away my name.

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2021 7:47 AM

I don't believe that, but if you personally feel that way then perhaps you just aren't capable of separating sex with emotion and casual hookups are just not for you. No problem with that, just the way some people are wired.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2021 8:32 AM

I had the weirdest dream about Mark Phelps. I don't even like that guy. Now I have bad vibes from the dream.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2021 10:13 AM

My spirit costs me about $100.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 10:47 AM

It's just their 80 year old spooge stuck in you, OP. It's a miracle considering most men over 55 cannot even get it up.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2021 10:53 AM

OP/R5 some gays do dabble in black magick. Be careful. Check around your house after he’s been there, looking for anything out of place or left behind. Even tiny marks or symbols on the wall or residue in the carpet or a bug crawling around could be negative magick at work.

Maybe try uncrossing yourself, see if you feel any better. You can bathe in protective herbs and/or oils, do a short easy ward/bonding spell (there are plenty online), or make some black salt to keep in your room and carry on your person plus sprinkle over your thresholds. If you have spiritual beliefs, pray, leave offerings or recite mantras every night, asking for protection against malevolent magick.

Also, if you will insist on taking risks and continuing to sleep with him, it’s worth vigorously cleaning and airing your place every time after you fuck, just to rid any trace of jinxes and hexes he may have left. Put on loud music with resonant power (chanting or bells, if you can stand it) as you clean, and add protective herbs and oils to your cleaning cloths and water. Take particular care to vacuum in corners/under carpets and furniture, wipe down mirrors & windows, and scrub out then bleach your sinks. Worst case scenario, you’re wrong about him, but now you have a spotless place.

R26 in some ancient animistic religions, it was considered dangerous to reveal one’s official birth name to a stranger, as with a real name they could do harm and cast magick upon another. That might account for the prevalence of nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2021 10:54 AM

OP’s delusion is charming.

R31’s delusions are scary

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2021 10:58 AM

You dudes need to be more particular about who you engage with sexually. So many reasons to observe this self-imposed rule. This one comes to mind at this time: What if you're fucking someone you don't know and that person has a seriously, though unknown to you, demented kink? God only knows 🤢

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2021 11:07 AM

Shakespeare nailed it:

Th' expense of spirit in a waste of shame Is lust in action; and till action, lust Is perjured, murd'rous, bloody, full of blame, Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust, Enjoyed no sooner but despisèd straight, Past reason hunted; and, no sooner had Past reason hated as a swallowed bait On purpose laid to make the taker mad; Mad in pursuit and in possession so, Had, having, and in quest to have, extreme; A bliss in proof and proved, a very woe; Before, a joy proposed; behind, a dream. All this the world well knows; yet none knows well To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell.

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2021 11:25 AM

i used to put a lot on sex of the psychic nature but as I've aged I'm more the likes of R9

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2021 11:30 AM

[quote]Th' expense of spirit in a waste of shame Is lust in action; and till action, lust Is perjured, murd'rous, bloody, full of blame, Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust, Enjoyed no sooner but despisèd straight, Past reason hunted; and, no sooner had Past reason hated as a swallowed bait On purpose laid to make the taker mad; Mad in pursuit and in possession so, Had, having, and in quest to have, extreme; A bliss in proof and proved, a very woe; Before, a joy proposed; behind, a dream. All this the world well knows; yet none knows well To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell.

SEX shouldn't be this convoluted and meandering. It's simply just sex and some people have to overanalyze or overdescribe it.

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2021 11:34 AM

R9 sounds like she has at least ten personality disorders. Consistent w most DLers.

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2021 11:54 AM

R36 you give them what for, my luv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Your whoring around with bad vibes will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2021 12:42 PM

I rented my garage conversion/mother in law apt. to the friend of a friend. She was an okay tenant, although pathetic with a rude daughter and unbelievably, she once filled her tiny apt. with her whole family, all of them showering twice a day--I told her she had to pay extra for the water bill. Then she begged me to let her sister take over the rental when she left. I was reluctant, but did. The sister was a full-on nightmare, also a single mother but an irresponsible bitch, a Wiccan and had multiple screaming arguments with her 13 year old. She couldn't pay the rent after four months (she'd moved to L.A. with no prospects) and wanted me to carry her. I told her she had to move out. She was furious and shouted at me "We loved using your apartment as a free motel whenever our family wanted to visit L.A.!" When she left I found strange little papers in the corners of the unit. I guess she was trying to hex me, but the only really bad luck I had after that was the crash of 2008 and I have a feeling she couldn't have caused that! It was creepy, though, I'll admit. My cat died around then, but she was 16 years old.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2021 11:43 PM

R40 But did you fuck her and if so, did you feel her spirit stick to yours afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2021 12:38 AM

Pre- and post-sex, the body gets flooded with the so-called happy hormones; e.g., oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin, which produce feelings of euphoria. While you’re waxing rhapsodic thinking that you’ve just given some trick a piece of your soul, he might be walking off with your wallet.

by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2021 1:01 AM

If you did it right, he’s wallowing in happy hormones too, r42

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2021 1:09 AM

Santorum.

Oh, dear.

Santorum with a capital S refers to the former PA senator. With a small s it refers to the slimy aftermath of anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 44April 20, 2021 5:01 AM

Yes you do!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2021 9:22 AM

Demon sex!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2021 9:24 AM

Forbidden to love, the Jedi are. The reason, this is.

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2021 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!